Mom Strips Naked for Neighbor Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I don't believe this,' he thought while staring and continuing to stroke himself.

Then, unbuckling and unbuttoning his pants to have the room to stick his hand down his underwear, he fondled his heavy balls with his other hand. His testicles were full of sperm. His ball sack was full of the sperm that he'd love to shoot in his mother's mouth and in his mother's cunt. If only he could have sex with her, he would have sex with her.

Then, just as she reached behind her to unhook her bra, he held his breath. As if there was a drumroll going off in his head and strippers' music playing in the background, he stared at his mother as if she was the only woman on Earth. He was about to see her breasts. He couldn't wait to see his mother's tits. Then, just as she reached behind her to unhook her bra, he saw a red flash out of the corner of his eye. He turned to his right and looked up to see his neighbor, Bob, a man in his late sixties and more than twenty years older than his mother, taking photos of his mother undressing from his second floor bedroom.

# # # Lady of Erotica # # #

'Oh, my God. Bob was peeping on my mother. Bob was photographing my Mom. Fucking pervert,' he thought while giving him an evil eye stare.

As soon as he saw his neighbor, he returned his cock to his underwear, zipped his pants, and buckled his pants. Bob made him feel just as perversely perverted as he obviously was. He didn't want to be like Bob, a peeping Tom, even though he was while spying on his mother stripping herself naked. Yet, if the woman was deliberately undressing while knowing that she was being watch, was he still deemed a peeping Tom? He didn't know and he didn't care. He just didn't want to be like Bob.

Obviously, he didn't see him in the way he saw him. Obviously with him hiding beneath the tree in the dark, he couldn't see him. Still, he couldn't believe his neighbor had taken a photo of his mother's tits. Ready to knock at his door to punch him in his face, he wondered if his mother knew she was being watched. He wondered if his mother knew she was being photographed. He wondered if this striptease show was consensually prearranged by her and/or expressly for their neighbor. With her bedroom light on, her shade up, and her drapes pushed back, wide open, how could she not know she was being watched and photographed?

With his bedroom window not thirty feet away from her bedroom window, she must know their neighbor Bob can see her. Maybe she was purposely undressing for him. Maybe he was paying her to watch her undress and to see her without her clothes. With his wife in a nursing home, maybe his mother was horny and was giving him a pity flash.

'No way. His mother wasn't like that. She's not a slut who'd intentionally flash someone. Just as she'd never remove her clothes for money, she's not a whore who'd deliberately remove her clothes for the sexual, masturbation enjoyment of a stranger. Or was she?

Now he wondered about his mother sexually. Other than she was married and divorced from his father, he knew very little about her prior sexual life. In all the hours he had spent fantasizing about undressing her, seeing her naked, touching, feeling and fondling her naked body, sucking her tits, and licking her pussy, maybe she was a slut after all? Is his mother a slut? Is his mother a whore? Wow!

Still, he couldn't help but wonder that maybe his mother was deliberately flashing their neighbor but why? Why would she do that? Why would she deliberately flash him? Maybe she was just horny and sexually frustrated. Maybe she's a closet exhibitionist who enjoys showing her underwear clad, topless, and naked body to admiring men. Maybe old Bob has something on his mother and he was blackmailing her for sex. Maybe he had paid her to flash him.

'Get the fuck out of here. His mother was a good woman. His mother was a morally modest woman who went to church every Sunday. She'd never deliberately expose herself to her neighbor because she was being blackmailed. Would she? She'd never deliberately expose herself to her neighbor for money. Would she?'

A million things went through his head while watching his neighbor watching his mother undressing. Suddenly, feeling possessive of his mother and of her privacy, he felt jealous. If she was going to undress for anyone, she should undress for him, her son. If she was going to show anyone her bra, her panty, her tits, her ass, and her pussy, she should show her naked body to the man who loves her and who wants her the most. Oh, my God, he'd give his right testicle to be in his mother's bedroom with her right now.

Maybe this was a game she played when he wasn't home and thought he wouldn't be home until the next day. With him out drinking every Saturday night and with him getting lucky most Saturday nights and going home with a woman he picked up at the bar, he wasn't in the mood to party tonight. He was tired. Most Saturday nights, he'd stay overnight at some woman's house he picked up in the bar and not come home until Sunday. Instead wanting to flop in front of the TV and surf channels, he just wanted to have a couple of drinks before heading home. Then, when one friend bought him a drink and another friend bought him another drink, with it his turn to reciprocate and buy them drinks, before he knew it, it was last call and he had closed the bar.

Now he wondered how long this had been going on with his mother exposing herself by stripping naked in front of her bedroom window. He looked from his mother to his neighbor and back again to his mother. Not wanting to miss a thing by being distracted by his neighbor, he didn't want to take his eyes off his mother. In the way she was facing her neighbor's window, she obviously knew he was there. In the way she was looking up at his window while removing her clothes, she knew he was watching her. She was deliberately stripping for him, an older, married man.

'Oh, my God,' he thought while watching his mother slowly remove her bra.

As if she was a stripper on stage, she removed one, slow bra strap from her shoulder before removing the other. Then, backing her arms out of her bra straps, she allowed them to fall limply by her side. As her bra straps flaccidly dangled there, already rock hard, as if his prick was already buried in his mother's cunt, his cock stretched itself further in his jeans. As if she was enticing her audience for more dollar bills, she unhooked the back of her bra with one hand while holding her bra cups in place with her other hand. Then, as if removing bandages from a wound or dressings from breast implants, she slowly removed her bra cups one at a time.

'Oh, my God. There they are. My mother's tits. I'm seeing my mother's tits. I can't believe I'm seeing my mother's tits. She has a gorgeous rack. I don't believe this,' he thought while staring at her as if he was seeing a ghost instead of his topless mother.

Her beautiful, large areolas and big pink nipples stood out grabbing his gaze. He wanted to suck them and mold the flesh of her huge breasts. He wanted to lay his cock in between them and slide it toward her thick, red lips. The sight of his mother standing topless in her window, as if she was a whore in New Orleans' whorehouse, was so surreal.

'Pinch me, I'm dreaming,' he thought while stuffing his cock back in his pants and zipping his pants before someone saw him masturbating over his mother.

# # # Lady of Erotica # # #

He couldn't believe he was seeing his mother's tits. By the size tags he saw in her lingerie drawer and in the laundry hamper, she took a size 36 C bra. Only, her tits pushed out and spilled out over her bra. As if she was wearing a Wonderbra, her bra cups runneth over. Should she buy the correct sized bra, she had big C cup breasts and maybe even small D cup breasts. Then, he realized his mother barely had enough money to pay the rent, utilities, and to buy food never mind buying new bras.

She had beautiful, symmetrical, and shapely breasts. As much as he stared at her breasts as a whole, he stared at her pink areolas and nipples. With her either cold or sexually excited, her nipples were erect. If he was in her room right now, he'd be touching her breasts, feeling her breasts, fondling her breasts, fingering her nipples, and sucking her nipples. Yet, just as he couldn't believe he was seeing his mother's tits, he couldn't believe his neighbor was seeing his mother's tits too.

It took all the self-control he had not to unzip himself again, pull out his cock, and masturbate himself right there in the street and behind this big, old, oak tree. Only, with his luck, someone would see him, call the cops, and have him arrested for lewd and lascivious behavior. He looked over at his neighbor. Even though his neighbor's window was dark, he could see what old Bob was doing. With cock in hand, he was masturbating himself over seeing his mother's tits.

As much as he couldn't believe his mother had stripped down to her bra and panty and then removed her bra, he couldn't believe his mother was showing their neighbor her tits. As much as he so wanted to masturbate over seeing his mother's tits, he couldn't believe his neighbor was masturbating over seeing his mother's tits. He couldn't believe his neighbor had photographed his mother's tits. Possessively jealous enough and enviously curious enough, he wondered what he'd do with the pictures. He wondered if he'd post them on the internet. He wondered if he should ask him for a copy of the photo. He'd love to masturbate to a photo of his mother's tits.

As if he was watching someone else or a porn movie, he watched his mother stand in front of her bedroom window while topless and while staring up at her neighbor. Giving him a real, sexy, pornographic peep show of her naked breasts, he watched his mother touch her big breasts, feel her big breasts, and fondle her big breasts. She felt and fondled her big breasts in the way that he'd love to touch, feel, and fondle her big breasts. She fingered her erect nipples in the way he'd love to finger her erect nipples. Pulling them out, turning them, pinching them, and twisting them, she played with her nipples for their neighbor. Then, lifting her right breast, she did something he'd love to do. She sucked her right nipple. Doing the same with her left breast, she sucked her left nipple.

'Oh, my God, Mom, that's so hot. I wish I could touch your tits, feel your tits, fondle your tits, and suck your nipples in the way you're touching your tits, feeling your tits, fondling your tits, and sucking your nipples,' he thought while continuing to watch his mother. 'I wish I could jerk my cock and shoot my hot cum all over your tits and then watch you lick and suck my cum off your nipples.'

Then, again, as if there was a drumroll going off on his head that played alongside strippers' music, he watched his mother stick her thumbs in her panty band and slowly push them down. Slower and lower, she pushed down her panties. Giving their neighbor and him a real, sexy, striptease show, she continued moving her panties down slower and lower. Still not believing his eyes, he saw the top of his mother's brown, trimmed pubic hair.

'Oh, my God, my mother is such a slut. My mother is such a whore,' he thought while staring.

Then, when she turned to show their neighbor her shapely, naked ass and leaned from the waist to moon him, he saw her round, firm, naked ass. She reached her hands back to spread her ass cheeks to give their neighbor, Bob, a good look at her asshole and pussy. Then, facing him again, she slowly moved her panties down lower to exposed her naked pussy to him. She removed her panties from her ankles and tossed them on the bed.

'Oh, my God. My mother is naked. I can't believe my mother is naked. I can't believe she stripped herself naked for our neighbor. I can't believe she's showing her naked body to our, old neighbor, Bob.'

With his mother just as tall, just as sexy, just as shapely, and just as pretty as Erin Andrews, he couldn't help himself from thinking that he was watching Erin Andrews parading around her Nashville Marriott hotel room naked. Now he wondered how many other men had seen his mother in her underwear, topless, and/or naked. He wondered if this was her first time deliberately flashing a man or if this was something she regularly did. Maybe she did this all the time, especially whenever he wasn't home.

Maybe she flashed herself at the mall too. Maybe on her way to the mall, she flashed truckers and the toll booth attendant her tits and panties. Maybe while trying on boots a size too small, she flashed the shoe store salesman her panties. Maybe when trying on a sweater too tight, when removing it in the middle of a crowded department store, instead of just lifting her too tight sweater, she lifted her blouse and bra to expose her tits too. Maybe when trying on clothes in a dressing room that still used a curtain for privacy, she purposely didn't close the curtain all the way and flashed unsuspecting men waiting for their wives and girlfriends her underwear clad, topless, and/or naked body.

'Oh, my God, he'd love to go to the mall with her to watch her flash her panties and breasts to some unsuspecting men.'

Maybe when sitting at the food court, on the bus, and/or on the train, she deliberately sat with her knees parted enough to flash her bright, white, bikini panties. Maybe when sitting at the food court, on the bus, and/or on the train, she wore a blouse and bra low cut enough to show those men standing over her all that they wanted to see of her bra, her cleavage, tits, her areolas, and her nipples. Maybe she wore short, light, flared skirts on a windy day to flash men her panties.

'Definitely, if he finds out that his mother is an exhibitionist, they'll be going to the mall to do some flashing. Or maybe she'd agree to go with him to a nude beach. How hot would that be to watch a bunch of horny men ogling his mother's naked body while he ogled her naked body?'

If her being naked wasn't enough, further shocking the shit out of him, she had a dildo in one hand and a vibrator in the other. Never thinking that his mother masturbated, he didn't even know she owned a dildo and a vibrator. Teasing her nipples with her vibrator, she took her dildo in her mouth to suck it and lick it before she impaled her pussy with her dildo. His mother was masturbating herself for their neighbor. Just as he couldn't believe his mother had stripped herself naked for their neighbor, he couldn't believe his mother was now masturbating herself for their neighbor too.

'Oh, my God, I don't believe this,' he thought while fingering the head of his cock through his jeans.

No longer able to control himself, he unzipped himself and pulled out his cock again. He stroked his cock faster in his right hand. He moved his hand up to his mouth and spit into the palm to make it slick, as slick as he imagined his mother's pussy juice was.

To be continued...

*****

Please support me with your vote and with your comments.

12