Mom Strips Naked for Neighbor Ch. 02

Story Info
Mom is a closet exhibitionist and her son is a voyeur.
7.7k words
4.43
83.6k
86
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/15/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom gives son a blowjob and making love and fucking, they have hot sex the next morning.

Continued from Chapter 1:

Then, again, as if there was a drumroll going off on his head that played alongside strippers' music, he watched his mother stick her thumbs in her panty band and slowly push them down. Slower and lower, she pushed down her panties. Giving their neighbor and him a real, sexy, striptease show, she continued moving her panties down slower and lower. Still not believing his eyes, he saw the top of his mother's brown, trimmed pubic hair.

'Oh, my God, my mother is such a slut. My mother is such a whore,' he thought while staring.

Then, when she turned to show their neighbor her shapely, naked ass and leaned from the waist to moon him, he saw her round, firm, naked ass. She reached her hands back to spread her ass cheeks to give their neighbor, Bob, a good look at her asshole and pussy. Then, facing him again, she slowly moved her panties down lower to exposed her naked pussy to him. She removed her panties from her ankles and tossed them on the bed.

'Oh, my God. My mother is naked. I can't believe my mother is naked. I can't believe she stripped herself naked for our neighbor. I can't believe she's showing her naked body to our, old neighbor, Bob.'

With his mother just as tall, just as sexy, just as shapely, and just as pretty as Erin Andrews, he couldn't help himself from thinking that he was watching Erin Andrews parading around her Nashville Marriott hotel room naked. Now he wondered how many other men had seen his mother in her underwear, topless, and/or naked. He wondered if this was her first time deliberately flashing a man or if this was something she regularly did. Maybe she did this all the time, especially whenever he wasn't home.

Maybe she flashed herself at the mall too. Maybe on her way to the mall, she flashed truckers and the toll booth attendant her tits and panties. Maybe while trying on boots a size too small, she flashed the shoe store salesman her panties. Maybe when trying on a sweater too tight, when removing it in the middle of a crowded department store, instead of just lifting her too tight sweater, she lifted her blouse and bra to expose her tits too. Maybe when trying on clothes in a dressing room that still used a curtain for privacy, she purposely didn't close the curtain all the way and flashed unsuspecting men waiting for their wives and girlfriends her underwear clad, topless, and/or naked body.

'Oh, my God, he'd love to go to the mall with her to watch her flash her panties and breasts to some unsuspecting men.'

Maybe when sitting at the food court, on the bus, and/or on the train, she deliberately sat with her knees parted enough to flash her bright, white, bikini panties. Maybe when sitting at the food court, on the bus, and/or on the train, she wore a blouse and bra low cut enough to show those men standing over her all that they wanted to see of her bra, her cleavage, tits, her areolas, and her nipples. Maybe she wore short, light, flared skirts on a windy day to flash men her panties.

'Definitely, if he finds out that his mother is an exhibitionist, they'll be going to the mall to do some flashing. Or maybe she'd agree to go with him to a nude beach. How hot would that be to watch a bunch of horny men ogling his mother's naked body while he ogled her naked body?'

If her being naked wasn't enough, further shocking the shit out of him, she had a dildo in one hand and a vibrator in the other. Never thinking that his mother masturbated, he didn't even know she owned a dildo and a vibrator. Teasing her nipples with her vibrator, she took her dildo in her mouth to suck it and lick it before she impaled her pussy with her dildo. His mother was masturbating herself for their neighbor. Just as he couldn't believe his mother had stripped herself naked for their neighbor, he couldn't believe his mother was now masturbating herself for their neighbor too.

'Oh, my God, I don't believe this,' he thought while fingering the head of his cock through his jeans.

No longer able to control himself, he unzipped himself and pulled out his cock again. He stroked his cock faster in his right hand. He moved his hand up to his mouth and spit into the palm to make it slick, as slick as he imagined his mother's pussy juice was.

Chapter 2:

As if he was a cat burglar or a Navy Seals' Six team member on a mission, Jennifer's son, John, ran along the side of his neighbor's house and out of sight of his neighbor's windows. His mother's bedroom was brightly lit as if she was painting her bedroom in the early hours of the morning. John knew she couldn't see his dark shadow running down their driveway because of the reflection of light in her windows.

Unable to control his lust for his mother any longer, not making a sound, he unlocked and opened the backdoor. He silently closed and locked the backdoor. Then, one slow, deliberate step at a time, he stealthily made his way through the unlit kitchen and down the darkened hall and to his mother's bedroom.

'Oh, my God. Oh, my God,' he thought as he neared his mother's bedroom. He held his breath for fear she'd hear him excitedly breathing. About to leap across the incestuous line, he was about to see his mother naked. He was about to watch his mother masturbating herself.

Never had he ever been as nervous to be in his own house. He couldn't help but feel that he was an intruder breaking in and invading his own house. This is how a rapist must feel when about to violently attack a woman. If peeping on his mother from outside wasn't violation enough, suddenly feeling guilty and suddenly feeling perversely perverted, he was about to spy on her while he was inside his house.

Yet, she was the one undressing in front of her bedroom window with the light on, the shade up, and the drapes wide open. She was the one standing in front of her window in her bra and panty, topless, and naked. She was the one who showed no modesty, embarrassment, and/or shame. He wasn't about to feel guilty for looking at all that she was showing.

Creeping closer to her open bedroom door, he took care not to make a sound that would warn her that he was there or that someone was there in the house with her. He didn't want her to know that he was there just outside of her bedroom ogling her naked body and watching her pleasure herself. With him having never seen as much as his mother's bra strap, early this morning he saw her in her panty and bra, topless, and naked. Now, hoping for sex, he was about to receive an up close and personal view of his mother's naked body.

He stood there in the darkened hall while watching his mother. With her lying on her back with her feet up in the air, her legs spread wide open, and her dildo buried in her cunt, she was masturbating herself for the mutual masturbation pleasure of their neighbor, Bob. He watched her teasing her nipples with her vibrator while fucking herself with her dildo. Really going at it her pussy with her dildo, as if having an orgasm was her mission in life, she seemed determined to cum. If it wasn't enough that he was watching his mother orgasm, he was about to hear his mother orgasm. Always wondering what sounds she made and what she said while cumming, he couldn't believe he was about to hear his mother having an orgasm.

"Oh, my God, Bob, fuck me," she said. "I'm so fucking horny. If you were here right now, I'd suck your frigging cock. I'd allow you to cum in my mouth and I'd swallow your cum. If you were here right now, I'd fuck you. I'd fuck your cock. God, I want to get laid. I need to get laid. I need to have an orgasm. I need to cum. God, I want a big cock in my hand, in my mouth, and in my pussy," said his mother continuing to fuck herself with her dildo while teasing her nipples with her vibrator.

Before he could see her from the hall, he heard her. Never had he ever heard his mother use such foul, sexual language. Imagining her giving him sexy pillow talk, he liked hearing his mother talk dirty. Hearing her talk dirty made him hot. Hearing her talk dirty made him want her even more. Then, taking it upon himself to make the next incestuous move, freeing himself of his clothes as if his clothes were on fire, John stripped himself naked. Just as his mother was naked, he was naked too.

He fondled his cock while watching his mother fondle her tits. He stroked his cock while watching his mother rub her clit. He masturbated himself in the way his mother was masturbating herself too. Now, more than ever, he so wanted to have sex with his mother. Now more than ever he wanted to fuck his mother. Forget about making love, he wanted to fuck her.

Then, taking care for her not to hear him, avoiding every creaking floorboard, he stepped closer to his mother's bedroom. Now able to see her from the neck down, he watched her touching herself, feeling herself, rubbing herself, fingering herself, and masturbating herself. Then, with him suddenly feeling jealously possessive, wanting his mother all to himself, he reached his hand inside her bedroom wall to switch off the overhead light.

Her bedroom was now as dark as Bob's bedroom. Not even able to see his hand in front of his face, until his eyes adjusted to the lack of light, he couldn't see a damn thing. Only, he could still hear his mother fucking herself with her dildo. With his mother unafraid of the dark, he figured she thought there was a power outage or that she was late paying the electric bill again. Still, before she heard him and defended herself with a weapon, he called out to her.

"Mom? It's okay. It's just me," he said rushing to the window to pull the shade and close the drapes.

Then, as if he was a magician exposing a magic trick, he turned on the light. Making no move to cover her nakedness, there she was in all of her glory. His mother was naked. He couldn't believe he was seeing his mother naked. In the middle of having an orgasm and with her feet in the air, his mother was still on the bed with her legs spread and her dildo buried in her cunt. In the way that she stared at him with incestuous lust, he stared at her with incestuous lust.

"Oh, my God, John. What are you doing home? I thought you'd be out all night. I'm so embarrassed," she said trying to compose herself and come down from the sexual excitement she was feeling and the sexual orgasm she was having. Only, she was too sexually excited to be embarrassed. "Oh my God. Fuck! John, I'm cumming. I'm cumming."

With her not making any move to conceal or to cover her nakedness, she didn't seem ashamed, embarrassed, or humiliated. If she was anything at all, she was sexually excited. She stared at him with sexual excitement in the way that he stared at her with sexual excitement. Seemingly, in the way she sexually wanted him, he sexually wanted her too.

With her legs still spread wide open and her feet still up in the air, he watched his mother cum before she collapsed onto the mattress and onto her pillow. With him less than 10 feet away from her naked, pink, glistening pussy, he could smell the musky aroma of his mother's cunt. With his mother's nipples so very big and erect, he so wanted to finger her nipples. With his mother's nipples so very hard, he wanted to fondle her breasts while sucking her nipples. With his mother's pussy so glistening wet, he wanted to finger his mother's pussy before licking his mother's pussy and then fuck his mother's pussy. As if this was all a dream, a sexual fantasy, never had he been as sexually aroused as he was now.

"It's okay Mom. I'm here for you now," he said sitting beside her on the bed.

Not sure what to do first, he did something he always wanted to do. He leaned to her and kissed her. He kissed his mother. He couldn't believe he kissed his mother. Never having kissed her other than giving her a kiss on her birthday, a kiss at Christmas, a kiss on his birthday, a kiss at New Year's, and a kiss on Valentine's Day, this kiss was different. This kiss was longer and more passionate.

As soon as he touched her lips with his lips, he parted her lips with his tongue. Thinking that she'd slap his face and/or push him away, he couldn't believe his mother willingly allowed him to part her lips to allow his tongue inside of her mouth. He was French kissing his mother. He couldn't believe he was French kissing his mother. With her French kissing him in return, he couldn't believe she was French kissing him too. Kissing and kissing her and with her kissing and kissing him too, he couldn't believe he was making out with his mother.

'Oh, my God,' he thought.

With their kissing the prelude to them licking and sucking before making love and fucking, he couldn't believe he was about to have sex with his mother.

"No," she said pushing him away. "We can't do this, Johnny. We mustn't do this. This is wrong. This is forbidden. This is incest."

He sat up while staring at her. With her making no attempt to cover her nakedness, he reached out his hand to feel her breast and fondle her breast, first one and then the other. He was feeling his mother's tits. He couldn't believe he was feeling his mother's tits. Then, with her not stopping him from touching her and feeling her, he fingered her nipples. She looked down at his fingers while he fingered her nipples.

"Why not?"

When there was nothing coy and innocent about him, he gave her a coy and innocent look. She looked at him as if she was an innocent virgin. Only, with his mother having a sexual past, she was no virgin. Obviously by her teasing her neighbor with her naked body, she wasn't innocent either. She took a big, sexually excited breath when he reached his hand down to rub her clit and finger her pussy.

'Oh, my God,' he couldn't believe his mother allowed him to feel her tits, finger her nipples, and was now allowing him to finger her pussy, even after telling him that incest was forbidden and was wrong.

"Because I'm your mother and you're my son," she said obviously, sexually aroused by him French kissing her, fingering her nipples, and fingering her pussy.

Impaling her deeper with his finger while wiggling his finger inside of his mother's cunt, she gasped. He continued wiggling his finger while moving his finger deeper inside of her. She was so wet, so very wet. He suddenly had the urge to eat her. He suddenly had the urge to lick her pussy while fingering her pussy before fucking her pussy. Yet, much more than just an urge, he suddenly had the need to lick her pussy while fingering her pussy before fucking his mother. In the way he needed to take his next breath and breathe, he needed to fuck his mother.

"We're both consenting adults. Just as you can give me what I need, I can give you what you need too," he said sexually excitedly. "You no longer have to flash our neighbor, Bob," he said leaning down to kiss her again. "You have me now for that."

He leaned down to kiss her again and when she returned his kiss, he moved her hand to his cock and as soon as she did, she wrapped her fingers around his still prick. His mother was holding his erect prick. He couldn't believe his mother had her long fingers wrapped around his cock. She slowly stroked him while he continued fingering her pussy. Then, she said something that only his mother said in his sexual fantasy and now was saying while he was wide awake.

"It's been such a very long time since I've a cock in my hand, in my pussy, and/or in my mouth," she said looking up at him with her big, brown eyes. "May I suck you?"

'What? Seriously? Even after she voiced her protest that incest was forbidden and that incestuous sex was wrong, his mother just asked his permission to suck him? Permission granted,' he thought while laughing over his mother asking his permission to suck him.

"Yes, Mother, my beautiful, sexy, and shapely mother. I'd love for you to suck me. I'd love for you to take my hard cock in your warm, wet mouth," he said. "I'd love for you to take all 8" of me down to my balls and swallow my warm, oozy cum, the cum I've imagined you sucking out of me for years, Mother."

As if he was imagining it, as if he was dreaming it, and as if he was sexually fantasizing it, he watched her lean her mouth down to him. She turned her head to the side to look up at him before she sucked him. Obviously teasing him and a sexy game she needed to play, she wanted to make sure that he was seeing her with his hard, hairy cock in her mouth. He couldn't wait for his mother to take him in her mouth.

He watched her take him in her hand. He watched her wrap her long, manicured fingers around his cock and slowly stroke him while staring up at him. His mother was giving him a hand job. He couldn't believe his mother was giving him a hand job. Then, his sexual fantasy finally come true, he watched her take him in her mouth. His mother was sucking his erect prick. His mother was giving him a blowjob. He couldn't believe his mother was giving him a blowjob while she stared up at him with her big, brown eyes.

His mother had his cock in her hand and in her mouth. He couldn't believe his mother was stroking him while sucking him. As if he was still drunk and dreaming this, he couldn't believe his eyes. He held her long, brown hair back from her pretty face so that he could watch her sucking while stroking him. Even though he could feel his cock in her hand and her hand stroking him, he couldn't believe his mother was stroking him. Even though he could feel his cock in her mouth and his mother blowing him, he couldn't believe his mother was blowing him.

Really sucking him now, it was obvious that she wanted him to cum in her mouth as much as he wanted to cum in her mouth. Only, before he ejaculated all of his energy in her willing mouth, he wanted to make love to his mother first. He wanted to fuck his mother first before ejaculating his cum in her mouth. She removed his cock from her mouth to speak.

"It's so very late, John," she said looking over at her alarm clock. "I'll blow you for now. You can cum in my mouth and I'll swallow your cum. Okay? You can stay here with me and sleep in my bed. Then, tomorrow, you can make love to me. Tomorrow, you can fuck me. Tomorrow you can make me your woman and make me your bitch," she said taking his cock in her mouth again.

Obviously determined to make him cum in her mouth, she stroked him faster and sucked him deeper.

'Oh, my God, Mom,' he thought while watching her stroking him while sucking him.

Then, putting a gentle hand to the back of his mother's pretty head, he couldn't believe his mother was sucking his cock. Stroking him faster, she sucked him deeper. Then, as if his cum was cumming up from his toes, he ejaculated a huge load of cum in his mother's mouth. With her nose still buried in his pubic hair, she claimed his cock as her own.

Still sucking him and milking him, she swallowed every last drop of him. He kept cumming and cumming and she continued swallowing and swallowing. Finally draining him dry, she turned off the light and they slept together for the first time since he was a toddler. He couldn't believe he was naked with his naked mother and sleeping with her in her bed. His life couldn't be any better than this. Now, he couldn't wait for tomorrow when he'd make love to his mother before fucking his mother.

"Good night, John," she said touching his shoulder in the way that only his mother touched his shoulder.

He affectionately patted her naked ass.

"Good night, Mom," he said.

All he could think about was waking up next to his naked mother tomorrow. All he could think about was making love to his mother tomorrow. All he could think about was fucking his mother tomorrow, really fucking her and pounding her pussy deep in the mattress. He couldn't wait for tomorrow to make love to his mother. He couldn't wait for tomorrow to fuck his mother. He couldn't wait to make his mother his woman and his bitch.