Mom Strips Naked for Neighbor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

# # # Lady of Erotica # # #

Johnny woke with a start. Accustomed to sleeping alone unless he was sleeping with some slut he picked up at the bar the night before, he wasn't alone. Not sure where he was or who he was with, the room looked familiar. He was in his mother's room. How did he get in here? He looked at the woman sleeping beside him, she was his mother.

'Oh, my God,' he thought while gently removing the sheet from her shoulder. Not seeing any evidence of her wearing a nightgown, his mother was naked. 'She's naked. His mother was naked. Oh, my God. He's naked and in bed with his naked mother. Did they have sex last night?'

He didn't remember coming home. He couldn't remember removing his clothes. He couldn't remember walking in his mother's room and getting in his mother's bed. With the erotic thought of him in bed naked with his naked mother, his morning wood immediately jutted out from the front of his body. Then, as if it was all preordained, he felt a soft, gentle hand take hold of his stiff prick.

"Good morning," she said. "Is this for me?" He jumped as if he was still dreaming. "Oh sweetie, don't be frightened. It's just me, your lover, your soulmate, and your mother, all rolled into one, Johnny," she said with a dirty laugh.

He looked at her looking at him with love and said the only thing he could say.

"Mom," he said.

She laughed at his obvious confusion.

"Last night, I wanted your cock so badly but it was late, so very late. It's been way too long, sweet boy, since Mommy has had a hard cock in her hand, in her mouth, and in her pussy," she said raising herself up on her elbow. "Mommy needs you. Mommy needs a big, hard cock deep inside her," she said squeezing his prick while stroking his prick. "Would you do that for me? Would you mind making love to your mother before fucking your mother?"

'Huh? What? His mother just asked him to make love to her before he fucks her? Definitely he was dreaming,' he thought.

Johnny's mind was still fuzzy from the effects of the alcohol he had consumed the night before. He couldn't shake the dreamy sense that somehow and in some sexually, incestuous way, he had done a lewd sex act with his mother. As if he was trying to remember a dream, he vaguely remembered her swallowing his rampant cock and his cum as his body throbbed and wrenched before he ejaculated his cum into his mother's mouth. He remembered she promised him sex in the morning. Only, had he dreamt all of that? Unable to tell fantasy from fiction, yet, here he was naked in bed with his naked mother.

His sexual fantasy finding coming true with him now naked and sexually intimate with his mother, he couldn't believe it. He understood why he'd want to have sex with her but why would she want to have sex with him? Even though he believed he had sex with her, he still wasn't sure. Would she actually give him sex? Had he already had sex with his mother? He couldn't remember but, again, as proof positive, here he was in bed with her naked.

He removed more of the sheet from his mother to expose the tops of her breasts, her cleavage, and then going for broke, he pulled the sheet lower to expose all of her breasts, her areolas, and her nipples. His mother's tits were right there before his horny eyes. He pushed the sheet all the way down to not only expose his hard cock to his mother but also to expose her pussy and ass to him too.

Still not believing he had sex with his mother and still not believing she promised him sex this morning, his mind continued to swirl as he felt her hand softly caress his throbbing cock. Being sexually intimate with his mother was his dream come true. Did she blow him last night? Would she really have sex with him this morning? Would she allow him to fill her with his cock and cum into her womb where he came from and had emerged twenty-two years ago? Would she really fuck him and suck him while he was wide awake and not drunk?

'Fuck. Wow. Oh, my God.'

The defining moment, this the moment of truth that he had lusted over for years. Still, until they were having sex, really having sex, he still wondered if his mother would have sex with him? As proof that she would, she was in bed with him naked with her hand wrapped around his stiff prick. Then, he wondered if he had forced himself on his mother last night.

Trying to remember, he couldn't remember. Then, remembering more, he remembered her standing at her bedroom window stripping off her clothes. He remembered his neighbor Bob, old Bob, taking a photo of his mother's tits. Remembering even more, he remembered her standing in front of her window in her bra and panties, topless, and naked. With him so horny and her standing in her window stripping off her clothes, he was finally more. He was finally remembering it all.

"Mom. Oh, Mom," he gasped when she fondled the tip of the swollen head of his penis with her fingertips. "I'm so sorry. It's all my fault. I saw you in the window stripping for old Bob next door. You were naked and I was overcome with lust for you," he said.

He stared down at her naked tits and naked pussy before looking up at his mother's pretty face and in her brown eyes. She looked at him with love while he looked at her with incestuous lust.

"Shh, shh, shh," she said kissing his forehead. "It's okay. You're my son and I love you."

She looked at him with compassionate understanding.

"Forgive me, Mom. Please forgive me. I'm so ashamed in forcing myself on you." he said. "I can't believe I did that to you, Mom. I love you so much. I'd never do anything to hurt you. I can't believe I raped you," he said while looking as if he was about to cry.

She looked at him as if she was going to burst out laughing.

"Raped me? You didn't rape me. If anyone took sexual advantage of anyone, I took sexual advantage of you by blowing you. As horny and as sexually frustrated as you were, I wanted you just as much as you wanted me," she said with a dirty laugh.

He looked at her with confusion.

"Then, I don't understand," he said looking at his mother with sexual excitement. "Why were you undressing in front of your bedroom window? Why were you giving Bob a striptease and masturbation show? Have you had sex with him? Did you fuck him?"

She made a sour face as if she had just bit a lemon.

"Fuck him? I'd never fuck that horrid, old bastard next door but he gives me $100 every time I strip for him and masturbate. You know how short money has been since your father left. Sometimes, for another hundred dollars, while going next door for a drink, I masturbate him and allow him to cum in my hand or on my tits. He offered me $200 to blow him and another $200 to fuck him but stripping naked, masturbating myself, and giving him a hand job is as far as I've gone. I give him my striptease show every Saturday night when you're out partying. The money I receive from him that night allows me to buy groceries for us the next morning."

He looked at her horrified that his mother had been prostituting herself for grocery money. Hell, he spends more than that drinking and buying drinks for his friends and for women.

"No, mom! No, damn it! Don't let that old motherfucker touch you ever again," cried Johnny. "I'll take care of you. I'll stop drinking. I'll give you the money I would have spent at the bar. Instead of going out drinking, as long as you stop stripping in front of your window and giving old Bob hand jobs, I'll work overtime and give you that money too."

She smiled and kissed him on the lips.

"You're my lover now. I don't have to do that anymore. I love your cock Johnny," she said. "I've spied on you for years. Creeping around the house, I've watched you dress and undress. I've even watched you take a shower. You never knew that I was there watching you and lusting over you," she said. "Then, while imagining sucking you and fucking you, I'd masturbate myself over seeing your cock.

He looked at her with sexual excitement.

"If only I had known you sexually wanted me as much as I sexually wanted you, we could have had sex a long time ago," he said.

She gave him a motherly smile while she continued holding and fondling his erect prick in her hand. Then, ever so slowly, she started stroking him. The sensation of his mother giving him a hand job was unbelievable and something he could never imagine.

"As you grew to manhood, bulging out your jeans and your pajama bottoms, I watched your cock grow bigger. Staring at your prick without you ever noticing, my mind locked onto the image of it in my hand, in my mouth, and in my pussy. I so wanted to taste you in my mouth. I so wanted to feel you between my legs.

He never knew his mother incestuously lusted over him in the way that he incestuously lusted over her.

"Mom," was all that he could say.

She touched his cheek with her hand before leaning to him to kiss him before continuing her sexual confession.

"While wishing your hand was my hand, I even watched you masturbate sometimes when you were in the backyard sunning yourself, touching yourself, and rubbing yourself through your swim trunks. You never knew I was there spying on you. Then, thinking you were alone and that no one could see you, when you removed your cock from your swim trucks and masturbated yourself, you made me so horny. I had never been as sexually excited watching you jerking off and cumming. While I watched you masturbate yourself, I fingered myself too. I wanted to run out in the backyard and suck your delicious cum from your beautiful cock," she said.

Obviously, by the way she looked at him with remorse and guilt, Jennifer knew what they were doing was wrong on so many levels. Incest between a mother and son was a sick, ugly thing in the eyes of society. Yet, with her feeling so very horny and so very sexually frustrated, obviously, just as he needed a warm mouth and a wet pussy every Saturday night, she needed a hard cock.

She had changed and it had never been the same since his father had run off with a little, blonde bimbo five years earlier. Feeling bad for his mother now, a woman with as much sexual needs as he had, she hadn't been fucked properly, or tongued, or even fingered in a very long time. At least the late night sessions with her dildo and vibrator had given her some relief.

"I wish you had told me how you felt, Mom. I was afraid to make the first sexual move on you. I thought you'd think me perversely perverted. I thought you'd ask me to live and find another place to live," he said.

She looked at him with horror.

"Oh, my God, I'd never ask you to leave. I love you," she said. She fell silently while looking at him and still fondling his stiff prick.

She kissed him again but this time, w\When she kissed him, he returned her kiss.

"And I'd never leave you, Mom. I love you," he said.

She fell silent again as if rethinking what she was about to say.

"One night when I was so horny, with the light on, I started masturbating myself. Not even thinking, I hadn't pulled the shade in the way I always do. Feeling someone watching me, I caught Bob spying on me. Oh, my God. He saw me naked. He watched me masturbating. I was so embarrassed. I was so angry. I threatened to call the police and that's when he offered me money to strip and to masturbate for him. With me needing the money and not having to leave the house to stand on a street corner, how could I refuse?"

He hugged his mother.

"I'm so sorry Mom. I should have been there for you," he said.

She stayed like that hugging her son until she started talking again.

"When stripping off my clothes and while knowing he was there watching and masturbating himself to my stripping, even though I was sexually aroused enough to masturbate myself, I felt as much of a degenerate as he was. My bad behavior was not just wrong but also so very despicable. What kind of mother am I? What I did with our neighbor was empty. I needed more just showing my naked body. I needed a big, hard man-prick just like your big, hard cock to fill my cunt," she said squeezing her son's prick. "Now that I have you in my life for sex, fuck society. It's none of anyone's business what we do behind closed, bedroom doors."

Johnny took his mother in his arms again and hugged her.

"Oh, Mom," he said.

She looked deeply in his eyes with lust.

"Kiss me, Johnny, give me your tongue," whispered his mother with her voice low and sultry.

Johnny French kissed his mother. Kissing and kissing one another, they were making out as if they were in the backseat of a car on Prom night. She moved more to her side and licked his ear before blowing in his ear. Then she slowly kissed her way down his face to his lips and stopped to tease him with her tongue. Ever so lightly and seductively, as if she was licking the head of his cock, she ran the tip of her tongue over his bottom lip.

"Oh, Mom," moaned Johnny.

He turned to face her when she changed the position of her hand on his blood-engorged cock to slowly smear his slick precum over his fat cockhead. As if they were already fucking, he looked into her eyes with forbidden lust. He had never seen her brown eyes so intense. Her eyes told him all that he needed to know. Her eyes told him that she sexually wanted him as much as he sexually wanted her.

While kissing her, he fingered her nipple of her left breast. Turning it, pulling it, and twisting it, he teased her nipple with his thumb and forefinger. She moaned into his mouth, opened her lips and thrust her tongue deeply into his hot cavity. As if dueling for the better position, they fought with their tongues, each sucking and probing while Johnny tweaked and then squeezed her other nipple.

"Harder, Johnny, harder. Squeeze and pull my nipples harder. Make my nipples hurt. Make my nipples sore. Make me feel the pain of your rough touch all the way down to my pussy," she said in a gasp.

Was this the moment for Johnny? After all of those years of sexual frustration, going out on Saturday nights to find a woman to fuck and never feeling sexually satiated, he knew there was something wrong. Now he suddenly realized what was wrong and how he was able to fix it. He wanted all of the women he fucked to be his sweet, adorable, kind, and loving mother. Obviously, now he knew what was the matter. He wanted to fuck his mother. As if she was his girlfriend, as if she was his wife, and/or as if she was his lover instead of his mother, he wanted to fuck her again and again.

Paling in comparison, those women he picked up in the bar and had sex with were slutty substitutes. They were nothing more than lips to suck his cock and vaginas to masturbate his cock. There were never any real feelings in the way that he was feeling sublime sexual pleasure and love for his mother now. Unable to sexually experience his mother, the alcohol made it possible to forget and to endure having sex with lesser women. It explained why when he came stumbling home on so many of those Sunday mornings, even after having had sex, he still felt so sexually frustrated. When he took a shower, replacing the naked image of his mother for them, he jerked-off and spattered his cum all over the tile of the shower, while thinking of having sex with his beloved mother.

Jennifer rolled onto her back and spread her legs wide to expose her wet, glistening cunt. When he reached down to touch her and to finger her, she was already wet, so very wet. Her larger-than-average clit surrounded by labia pushing out of her inflamed mons, her clit bright red with hot blood rushing through it, all presenting the lewdest and sexiest picture Johnny had ever seen or imagined. With his cock harder and bigger than it's ever been, obviously, his mother sexually wanted him as much as he sexually wanted her.

Suddenly feeling awkward, as if he was about the violate her, he reached his fingers to her and stopped from touching her, while tentatively waiting for her reply.

"Is it okay, Mom, to touch you?"

She showed him a face full of disbelief.

"Is it okay to touch me? I want you to feel me and fondle me where you've always wanted to feel me and fondle me. I want you to devour me with your hands, your mouth, and your cock," she said with a laugh.

Suddenly feeling foolish, he looked at his mother with love and desire, something he never felt for any other woman.

"I just thought," he said pausing as if trying to find the right word.

She laughed.

"Whatever you thought, you thought wrong," she said with another laugh. "You may have your wicked, sexual way with my pussy. My cunt is your cunt now. I've dreamed of this for years. I've masturbated over you touching me, feeling me, and having sex with me for years. Make me your woman. Make me your bitch," said Jennifer. "Matter of fact, from now on, call me Jennifer, instead of Mom, Mother, or Mommy."

'She had masturbated over him? Oh my fucking God, thought Johnny. We've wasted so many years alone when we could have been together.'

"Okay Jennifer," he said with a little laugh.

They were about to obliterate the last line of incest and he knew it. Once they crossed this line, they could never return to the way they were before as mother and son. They'd now and would forever be lovers, incestuous lovers.

'Fuck it,' he thought.

He sexually wanted his mother. Taking two to tango, she admitted that she needed cock and she needed it now. Not wasting another minute, he mounted his mother. Ready to give her sexual intercourse, son and mother or not, his massive prick was at the ready to part her pussy lips and straining to touch her labia. With her complicit in them having incestuous sex, she guided his cock in her warm wet pussy and pushing down on his naked ass, while she pushed up with her shapely hips, his cock plunged in her vagina. He was inside of his mother. He was home and it felt so good to finally be inside the only women he ever loved and would ever love.

"Oh, mom. Oh, Jennifer. Oh my fucking God! Jesus Christ, Jennifer, Jesus Christ. This is so hot, so fucking hot. I love you, Mom. I love you, Jennifer. I love you!"

Humping her harder and humping her faster, Johnny thrusted his cock in and out of his mother's warm, wet pussy. He knew he wouldn't last long but he didn't care. All of those nights he had spilled his seed into some other women's pussy or into a tissue, only to imagine it was mixed with his mother's cunt juices, soon he'd be eating his mother too. After cumming inside of her, he'd be tasting her cum filled pussy. As soon as he made love to her and fucked her, he'd be drinking her vaginal juices and his cum from her boiling, hot cunt.

"Mom, I can't hold it. God, this is so hot, so fucking hot. I'm cumming! I'm cumming Ma. I'm cumming Jennifer."

Humping him harder and humping him faster, as if she was twerking her shapely ass, Jennifer returned her son's humps.

"Fill me up, Johnny. Cum in my pussy. Cum inside Mommy. Don't worry, I can no longer get pregnant. Fuck me harder. Fuck me deeper. I want it all. Keep pushing faster and keep pushing harder. Cum Johnny, cum. "Fill me, my loving son. I've wanted this for years. Fuck me Johnny. Fuck me!"

Jennifer's mind went blank as she felt his hot semen flood her cervix. Holding him there, she thrusted herself tightly against him and grunted. She moaned when she forced her erect clit against his pubic bone. Banging into him and humping him, she brought herself to a huge orgasm with his help.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck, mom. I'm cumming inside of you. I don't believe this," said Johnny.

Hugging him tighter, she humped him harder.

"Cum Johnny. Cum inside of you mother. Fuck Mommy. Don't ever go to another woman again. I'm yours and you're mine. I'm your fuck toy now. I'm your total bitch. You own my ass and I own your prick. I'm your cum slut. I'm your slut, your whore, and your bitch of a woman."