Mom Strips Naked for Neighbor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Johnny ejaculated a huge load of cum in his mother's pussy.

"Mom, I'm sorry, I couldn't hold back. All those years of lusting of you was too much to control," he said. "I can't stop myself from cumming so soon. I wanted to give you an orgasm with my cock but I can't," he said.

Not taking a moment to relax in the afterglow of sex, Jennifer pushed him off of her and scooted down the bed. She took his slimy wet cock into her mouth and started a sucking process that cleaned him. She sucked his slit dry and while stroking him and sucking him, she began to harden him again. In minutes, Johnny was steel-hard again.

As she sucked him, he massaged her tits and pinched her nipples while turning them, pulling them, and twisting them. Judging by the sexually excited look on her face, obviously she couldn't believe the feeling from his squeezing her nipples. He imagined the feeling went right to her abdomen, seeped down into her womb, her ovaries and vagina and, just like that, she came! She exploded. She had an orgasm from him just playing with her nipples. More orgasms followed as he played with her tits and fingered her pussy.

"Oh, Johnny," she cooed.

Feeling that he was the man, he looked at her self-satisfied.

"Mom, could we do it again? Would you mind? You're not upset with me are you?" said Johnny while laughing. "I'd love eat your pussy before fucking you again.

She gave him a lustfully heated look.

"Sweet boy, you can fuck me all day, as long as you can get hard, I'll get wet. You can fuck me all weekend, Johnny. As if this is our Honeymoon, we're a couple now. I am your woman-bitch and you're my sexy, young cocksman. No man, no woman, and no law can ever separate us again. Now ram your hot cock into my pussy and take me to places I've never been. Fuck me, Johnny. Fuck me. Fuck your mother."

THE END

*****

Please support me with your vote and with your comments.