Mom Strips Naked for Nude Day Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unlike in his Mom Strips Naked for Nude Day story, where he took his time to unbutton her blouse, while stopping to see what each unbuttoned button revealed, before continuing, quickly, he unbuttoned her blouse. Exposing her C cup bra and abundant cleavage to his horny eyes, he removed her blouse from her hot, shapely body, as if he was unwrapping a very expensive birthday gift. Then, with all the lust that he harbored for his mother, desire that morphed from young adult, testosterone filled curiosity to a man's incestuous lust for his mother, he unbuttoned and unzipped her short skirt. As if watching her skirt descend in slow motion, he watched the blue, cotton material fall to the floor and crumple around her feet, in the way that all of his incestuous inhibitions fell.

A sight to behold, he took a step away from her to see her in her bra and panty. With his horny hand around his erect cock, he couldn't count the times he imagined seeing her in her bra and panty. Even though he was eager to strip her naked, even though he was eager to see her without her bra and panty, he had to touch her through her bra and feel her through her panty to satisfy all the wicked thoughts he had about feeling her through her underwear.

He reached out his horny hand and cupped her breast and did the same with her other breast, while his fingers searched and found her nipples. He pulled them out through her bra. Already, they were so big. Then, as if reaching his hand in a warm bag of dough, he reached his hand down to cup his mother's pussy through her panty. Feeling the weight of her mound, he slid his finger along her slit to trace her opening, while imagining his cock sliding easily inside.

Then, with a drum roll sounding off in his head and a symbol crash, as soon as he released her naked breasts, he reached his hands out to unhook her front snapping bra. There in an instant, two massive, sexual preoccupations that he had lusted over seeing and touching for years, there they were, her big, full breasts. She had such beautiful tits and his hands were instantly all over them. Only, just as in his story and as if she wasn't sexually excited enough before, as soon as he touched her nipples, she was insane with incestuous desire for him.

Then, the piece de resistance, as if removing all barriers between them, he pulled down her panties. Oh, my God, just like in his story, his mother's brown, bushy pussy was right there. As soon as she was naked, she grabbed his hand.

"Touch me, Jason," she said excitedly. "Finger your mother in the way you did me in your story. Make me cum, Jason," she said breathlessly. After reading that story, after masturbating and not yet getting off, before you came home from college, I need to cum."

As soon as he touched her clit and fingered her pussy, she gasped. As soon as he fingered her, she pushed him down to lick her. Quickly, as if tied together at the hips and by their lips, they found their way to the bed, where Jason licked his mother's cunt, until she had an orgasm. Then, just as he wrote in his story, he didn't stop licking her, until she had a second orgasm. While enjoying the afterglow, before she had a chance of enjoying the moment, he mounted her.

She reached down to guide her son inside her. A long time sexual fantasy, he was making love to his mother. Only, instead of deceiving her, tricking her by his logic, and getting her drunk on alcohol, their sex was consensual. A son fucking his mother and mother making love to her son, this was an incestuous dream come true for both of them.

Humping and humping her with all the strength and virility of a 22-year-old, he didn't stop, until she was at the verge of having a third orgasm. Returning his humps and humping her son with all the sexual excitement that she had in humping her father so long ago, she was now humping her son. They both had an orgasm at the same time. Wishing he could continue the cycle, too bad, his mother can no longer get pregnant, he thought how bizarre for his son to have an incestuous affair with his grandmother, who was actually his Mom. Wow!

Enjoying the moment, while thinking of all the changes that would happen with his mother no longer his mother, but his lover, Jason figured they'd move somewhere, where no one knew them to live as husband and wife. With her looking younger and him looking older, no one would suspect that they were mother and son. Then, when he looked down, his sexual fantasy come true, his mother was already poised between his legs with his cock in her hand, while looking up at him with her big, green eyes.

"I'm going to suck you, now, Jason. I'm going to blow my son. Only, you must promise, Mommy," she said, as if asking him to eat all of his vegetables, "that you'll cum in Mommy's mouth. If you do cum in Mommy's mouth, Mommy will swallow," she said, as if promising to give him dessert after.

"Yes, Mother, I promise. Blow me. Suck my cock, Mom."

As soon as his mother took him in her mouth, as soon as she started stroking him, while sucking him, he thought of his next story to write, Mom Fucks and Sucks Me Senseless. Then, before even continuing his thoughts about that story, he thought of another story to write, My Mother's Father is my Dad.

THE END

12
  • COMMENTS
35 Comments
Foxterot7aFoxterot7a11 months ago

Even with this ending, Jason is still an immature child who needs a mother more than a lover.

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundassonalmost 2 years ago

Forgot to add, if you have sons, lucky boys... :)

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundassonalmost 2 years ago

One long tease through several chapters, but done well enough to make the next chapter compulsory reading.

True erotica.

alan_deealan_deealmost 6 years ago
DAMN!!!

Your obvious dedication to writing erotica is astounding. What an amazing list of stories. I really enjoyed this one. One thing I found though was that once i got a little past the halfway mark that I was able to skip the long scene descriptions and just look for the dialogue between the 2 characters without seeming to miss much because the descriptions got a little long and repetitive. With those thoughts now having been shared I would also like to share the fact that I wish I had even a small amount of your writing skill. Thanks for aiding in my carpal tunnel. CHEERS

centauri4centauri4over 6 years ago
There was no Nude Day involvement

That tiny part of the story feels like the BIGGEST deception of all.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
"Mom-Son": A Love Story A mom inadvertently falls in love with her son.in Incest/Taboo
Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
Big Tits, Tight Fit His Mom can't decide what to wear, so they just fuck instead.in Incest/Taboo
"Incest Submission": Mom & Son Hot Mom and college son seduce each other on Earth Day.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories