Mom Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There is?" I questioned, still shocked by my son's growing sexually prowess. I would have guessed he was still a virgin a day ago.

"You already know about me and queen bitch," she said. "There is also Zelda, Eleanor and Bridget for sure and I think he finished his conquest of Pearl but I have not seen him since his attempt last week."

"I can't believe it," I said, as she handed me the skirt. The list of women in our community listed were a diverse group of women with little in common, except apparently all fucking my son.

Zelda is in her late fifties, although looks much younger, a recent widow and liked to have bridge nights and tea parties. She is an old school lady and reminded me of someone out of the play Pygmalion. Of all listed, she seemed to be the one who didn't belong. How in a million years did my son end up fucking her?

Eleanor is Norwegian, a blonde beauty, who is a stay-at-home mom as she raises her triplets who are in kindergarten this year; her husband is in the military and often gone for long stretches of time.

Bridget is a TV news anchor and has been married for a couple of years. She is a fiery redhead, with blue eyes and is always dressed to impress. I hadn't seen her at the gathering, but if she was there she would be dressed to the nines. Her career has been more important than having children and thus even though she is in her early forties, like me, she has no children and travels extensively.

Lastly Pearl, she is the sweetest woman in the neighbourhood. She is in charge of the community welcome wagon, chair of the PTA, head of the church choir Joey is a part of, the best baker in the world in my opinion and the hub of the community. Her two children are in high school, her eldest graduating with Joey later this month. Pearl has a very pretty face, but is somewhat chubby having not lost the baby weight all those years ago and having a weakness for her own baking. That said, she always radiated with her big smile, soft tone and warm heart. Again, the thought of this mother of two fucking Joey, her husband is a big time lawyer, was incomprehensible.

"Put this on," she ordered, handing me a black mini skirt, as I tried to wrap my head around all this information, "Your son is a fucking stallion, Sarah. First off he can shoot five or six loads with little or no recovery time, he loves to eat pussy, he is very dominant in the sack and he is sexy as hell."

"How did he get all these women?" I asked, trying to figure out how he could possibly woo all these older, mostly married, women.

"A mixture of alluring charisma, nerd cliché sexiness, and great word of mouth," Breanna answered.

"Word of mouth?" I asked, sounding more and more like a bimbo as I kept repeating her words, the black skirt now on.

"Women talk, Sarah," Breanna said, "and when Eleanor and I were having coffee one morning when the kids were at school she let slip of her torrid affair with your son and how well equipped he was and boom the rumour mill began to spin."

"This is a lot to take in," I said.

"So is his cock, especially in the ass, but fuck does he know how to use it," Breanna said.

"He has ass fucked you?" I asked, even though she just said he had.

"Fuck yes, I love a cock in my ass, and his is just the perfect length and girth to open me up and get me off," Breanna answered.

"I can't believe we are having this conversation," I said, sitting down.

"Don't worry soon enough his cock will be buried in your ass and you will understand exactly what I am talking about," she promised as she handed me the package. "Put these on."

They were black thigh highs. I opened the package and asked, "Why stockings?"

"For your son's nylon fetish which he blames you for by the way," Breanna revealed.

"Me, why?" I asked, although I could guess. I wore pantyhose pretty much every day as I liked how they made my usually white legs darker thus more alluring, something Debra had pointed out early in our relationship.

"He grew up with you always walking around in nylons, your toes always perfectly manicured and it eventually became his fetish. He has come in your pantyhose many times," Breanna said.

"No way," I gasped, as I put the first stocking on.

"Way," she laughed. "All his MILF sluts, although I guess Bridget isn't technically a MILF are to wear nylons whenever we are around him to imply we are available. Nylons mean you are ready to suck or fuck."

"Oh my God," I gasped again, as I finished putting on the first stocking.

"I usually scream that when your son's cock gets me off," Breanna said, taking the second stocking and dropping to her knees.

My pussy dampened again as I looked at my beautiful, pregnant neighbor between my legs. Her hands felt electric as she slowly slid the silk stocking up my leg. "We really should be getting back, but I can't resist at least a taste."

She pulled my soaked panties off. "Joey's sluts don't wear underwear."

"Does Breanna's slut wear underwear?" I retorted.

"No, she doesn't," Breanna smiled at my wit as she tossed them onto the couch. "The queen needs easy access to her pet's cunt at all times."

I opened my legs more, the anticipation of her tongue sending chills up my spine. Like the electricity of her hands on my legs a moment ago, her tongue on my cunt was electrifying. I moaned on contact, not having had anyone down below for an eternity. Jack did it only rarely and he was never even remotely as good at it was during my lesbian trysts or even my ex-boyfriends.

No toy can replicate the thrilling sensation of someone's tongue on your pussy, the hot breath between your legs. As her tongue explored my cunt slowly a second orgasm began to bubble inside me.

Just as the crescendo of pleasure was rising, Breanna's cell buzzed three times.

Instantly, Breanna's demeanour changed as she stood up and said, "It's your son."

"How do you know?" I asked.

"All his sluts must have a special ring tone just for him," she answered as she walked to the table and grabbed her phone. She read the message and said, "Time to get back to the party."

"What does it say?" I asked.

She tossed me the phone. I looked at the message and my cheeks went redder.

Slut

Where are you?

I got a load just for you.

Master J

Downstairs storage room...5 minutes.

"That is rather blunt," I said, slightly mortified by my son's obnoxious behaviour.

"That is what I like about him. Everything is black and white with him. He is in charge and I just obey," Breanna replied, clearly giddy with anticipation.

"I guess," I replied, standing up annoyed that my son had prevented me from the orgasm that was on its way.

"I'll finish what I started later, my pet," she smiled. "By the way, when I kiss your son, your pussy juice will still be on my lips."

"Oh my," I blushed again, the thought both naughty and embarrassing.

"Oh my indeed," she smiled back. "Let's go."

"Yes, my queen," I responded, loving the way queen rolled off my tongue.

"So step one for seducing your son," she said, as we walked out of her house.

"Yes," I said, listening intently.

"Always wear thigh high stockings and skirts short enough that at the right angle he will see. Also paint your nails red and always walked around in your stocking feet."

"Easy enough," I agreed, that not being much of a stretch from my usual attire. Although in the now plus 90 weather, it was a little impractical.

"And make sure they are always sandlefoot stockings," she added, just as we were reaching the party.

I usually bought that kind when I was going out as they were just sexier, but wore reinforced for work because they didn't rip as easy. "Why?"

"He has a thing for toes in sheer nylon," she shrugged. "So wear only those."

"Can do," I agreed, adding, "I will probably have to go stocking shopping."

"You should take him with you," Breanna suggested. "I am off to get fucked by your son...hard."

"Have fun," I said, the words feeling as ludicrous as they sounded.

"Oh trust me, I will," she smiled.

"What about when he sees me in this outfit? He knows I came in shorts," I said, realizing my predicament.

"You did come in your shorts," she quipped back, before adding, "Figure it out." She left leaving me alone and still horny.

I considered leaving the superficial gathering, it was the easiest solution, and just go home. Yet, curious if my son's other supposed submissives were here, I decided to walk around, even though I felt awkward in the thigh highs at an outdoor picnic.

THE OTHER SUBMISSIVE SLUTS AND JOEY'S TWISTED MIND

At first I didn't see any of the accused, until I saw Eleanor, with her three little girls, dressed as Breanna said a Joey sub would be...in dark beige pantyhose, or assumedly stockings, although her lengthy sundress hid that well. For a woman of triplets who stayed home all day, she was in ridiculously good shape. I imagined that she would be really flexible in the bedroom and wondered if she was bi-sexual as well. Just as quick as the thought popped into my head, I tried to shake it out. One relapse in lesbian lust and I was addicted again which concerned me as my submissive hunger in college definitely impacted my marks and I didn't want it to impact my career.

A minute later I heard my name called, it was Carol another neighbor and thankfully she was not wearing pantyhose. I wasn't sure what I would say to one of Joey's subs knowing what I now knew. I spent the next twenty minutes chatting with Carol, as we got ourselves cocktails from the bar. I did notice Bridget during this time. She was dressed as if she was about to go on air in a blouse, blazer, skirt and, of course, nylons. Her walk so confident, her look so perfect, it was hard to believe she would be submissive. Yet she too was kind of a bitch like Jane and the thought of her being forced to please, after all the ways she dressed to tease, was kind of a turn on. I also noticed Jane socializing like she usually did. I wondered if Joey had kept his promise of taking her ass. Strangely, I hope he had.

Carol went to check on her son in the pool as I surveyed the crowd. No one else was wearing pantyhose. I was most curious about Pearl. Did she submit? No doubt she would be here. Suddenly I knew exactly where she was...in the kitchen. Knowing Pearl she was making sure everything went perfect.

I saw Breanna come out of the house and look around, I waved at her and she headed towards me. As she reached me, without a word, she extended her hand and grabbed my drink. Turning away from me, she took a drink. Once done, she handed me back my drink and said, "Fuck your son is a pervert."

"That seems to be the pot calling the kettle black," I retorted.

"The 1950s just called they want their sayings back," Breanna quipped right back. Scanning the crowd, she asked, "Where is the hostess with the mostest?"

"Over there," I pointed to, where Jane was standing with a group of people with her legs oddly crossed.

"That is so funny," Breanna said, watching Jane with a strange amusement.

I shot the rest of my drink, which had a strange taste to it, as I asked, "What is?"

Turning back to me, she said, "Did you just finish your drink?"

"Yes," I replied, dumping my cup upside down to show her.

"Delicious," she laughed.

"What is?" I asked confused.

"You just drank your son's cum," she revealed, before adding, "Whatever I didn't swallow that is."

"You're not serious?" I said, even though I knew she was as it explained the strange salty taste.

"Like I said your son is a sick twisted pervert," she smiled. "He has decided to shoot a load on or in every one of his sluts today and make them do something extreme."

"Like making his mother drink his cum," I quipped.

"Yes, I told him I had been hanging out with you today and he ordered me to catch his cum in my mouth and put it in your drink."

"Why?" I asked, suddenly paranoid. "You didn't tell him about us."

"No, I will let that come out in its own good time," she smiled. "He just gets turned on by making us do kinkier and kinkier things, plus he clearly as an Oedipus Syndrome."

"Thank God," I sighed relived he didn't know, before realizing that it sounded like I was happy he wanted to fuck his mother.

"You will soon be praising more than just God," Breanna joked.

I stammered, "I meant thank God he doesn't know about you and I."

"Or your task?" she added.

"Yes," I replied, before correlating that she had referred to Joey and I and the Oedipus Syndrome. I had many times diagnosed men with the Syndrome, but had never considered it for my son...until now. I considered saying more, but decided not to.

"You see how awkward Jane is standing," she said.

"Yes," I answered, thankful to change the subject.

"Her ass is filled with his cum. He put a small butt plug in her ass to keep it in there," she revealed.

"Oh my God," I gasped, shocked by my son's sexual depravity.

"I find it funny as hell," Breanna said, clearly amused.

"It is twisted," I said, hiding the reality that my pussy was tingling at the humiliation of it all.

"Just wait and see what he has in store for Bridget, Eleanor and Pearl who he has indeed added to his growing collection of fuck-toys as he calls us," Breanna said, not remotely phased by the name.

Curiosity overriding common sense I asked, "What does he have in mind?"

"Ask him yourself," Breanna said, pointing to him sitting with a couple of his friends by the pool.

"Not sure we are quite there yet," I smiled, although the thought of being his fuck-toy was playing in my mind.

"Have you had any of the surprise spread yet?" Breanna asked.

"Not yet," I replied, suddenly craving some, it is my favorite appetizer.

"Let's go get some," she said.

We grabbed another drink and some surprise spread just as Pearl walked out with a plate of appetizers. Like the others, she was wearing nylons. When she saw me her face went instantly beet red, guilt written all over her face. Of course, she had no idea I knew she had fucked my son.

"Hi Pearl," I greeted, wanting to play with her a bit. Instantly, for some strange reason, the idea of making her my submissive pet popped into my head, although I was usually submissive, on the rare occasion I met someone outright wholesome back in college I fantasized about making them mine.

"Hi, Sarah," she greeted back in her usual southern drawl, which was sexy as hell.

"Come hang out with us. Jane has servants to bring out food," Breanna said, clearly amused as well by making the situation more awkward for Pearl.

"I-I-in a bit," Pearl stammered, clearly flustered. "I just need to finish one more batch of surprise spread."

"I love surprises," Breanna replied back, as she took a cracker scooped up some surprise spread and put it in her mouth.

Pearl winced slightly it seemed as she said, "I got to go."

I filled my plate with surprise spread, one of my favorite snacks, and some crackers. We sat down at a table. Realizing I was famished, I devoured the delicious, as always, surprise spread made by Pearl.

"Was it good?" Breanna asked.

"Amazing as always. Pearl's surprise spread is addictive," I replied, using my finger to get the last of it.

Breanna laughed out loud.

"What?" I asked.

"So Joey's first load of the day was with Pearl this afternoon," she said.

"He really gets around," I joked, his stamina and ability to reload a turn-on. I suddenly realized he lied to me about having lunch with Adam.

"As does his cum," Breanna said, clearly as a joke I didn't understand.

"Ok," I said, her intentions beyond me.

"Do you know what makes surprise spread a surprise?" Breanna asked.

"Of course," I replied, making it myself many times. "You can make it different every time."

"Exactly," Breanna nodded.

"Breanna I am not getting where you are going with this," I said.

"The surprise in this surprise spread is a full load of your son's cum," Breanna revealed, a wide smile on her face.

"No way," I gasped, realizing Pearl knew I was about to eat my own son's cum.

"Hilarious, isn't it?" Breanna asked still laughing.

"Well it sure explains Pearl's reaction to me filling my plate," I said.

"And she is your son's newest submissive fuck-toy," Breanna added rather matter-of-factly.

"Well yes and that of course," I joked, playing along, the situation getting so absurd there was nothing left to do but laugh. "I just can't fathom how my son got Pearl to submit."

"He is irresistible," Breanna said.

"So it seems," I said.

"And creatively twisted," she added.

"So it seems," I repeated.

"So Bridget is actually filming a brief segment here today for the news about small-knit communities," Breanna said.

I couldn't resist saying, "Older women who fuck my son?" I joked.

"Well it is a growing community," Breanna laughed, before adding, looking directly at me, "and soon to get bigger."

I blushed but didn't say anything.

"Once he is ready for round four, he is going to text her for a quickie and shoot his load all over her black blazer and make her keep it on during the newscast," Breanna said.

"He always was creative," I joked, impressed by his strong personality and the clear power he had over these women.

"You don't know the half of it," Breanna smiled, as we walked to get another drink, one without my son's cum in it.

We joined a few other ladies for a while before Breanna nudged me. I looked up and saw Bridget looking at her phone. She stood up, looked around, and made her way into the house. Oddly, I felt jealousy at knowing she was about to get my son's cock.

Another twenty minutes went by with more inane chitchat about the weather, fashion, the Bachelorette, prom and graduation in a couple weeks before Bridget returned. Her face was red as she walked by us, Joey's cum was splattered everywhere on her blazer, skirt and even her stockings. I couldn't help but let out a laugh that only Breanna and I understood.

A few minutes later she had a microphone in her hand, cum on her outfit and was getting ready to be filmed. It wasn't obvious it was cum staining her outfit, but it was obvious that her outfit was stained. In the piece she joked about the hazards of her job, blaming baby puke for making a mess on her outfit as she soldiered on keeping hidden her secret slut persona.

I glanced over and saw Joey grinning from ear to ear amused as he watched her obey his order, only he, Breanna, and unknown to him, me aware of her humiliating reality.

I went to grab another drink, the beginning of tipsy on its way, when I saw Eleanor looking at her phone and then around. Deciding to make the situation more entertaining for me and awkward for her, I walked over and asked, "Everything okay, Eleanor?"

She stammered, seeing me, "F-f-fine."

"You look a bit distressed," I said.

"Oh, it's just I am having a delivery at my house right now, but the kids don't want to leave yet," Eleanor lied.

"I can watch them until you are done receiving your delivery," I responded, again the innuendo hilarious to me.

"Would you?" she said, even as her face flushed, "That would be great. If I miss this delivery it may be a while before I can get it again."

I could barely contain my laughter as I said, trying to add to her awkwardness, "Get what again?"

"My delivery," she replied, before adding, "I got to go, he is waiting for me. I will be quick."

"Take your time," I said, as she rushed off across the street.

Breanna joined me. "You are almost as twisted as your son."

"Well like mother like son they always say," I joked.

"So it seems," Breanna mused.

"So what does Joey have in store for Eleanor?" I asked.

"After he fucks her, he is going make her put pantyhose on and make her pee in them before returning to the party," Breanna said.

123456...8