Mom Takes It in the Ass & I Do, Too

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see," said the doctor. "My apologies. I misunderstood your flashing intentions," said Dr. Reed pausing to scribble his notes. "Now, if you don't mind, would you unbutton your blouse down to where your sundress would expose your cleavage?"

Liz turned to look at the doctor horrified.

"Pardon? Unbutton my blouse? You want me to unbutton my blouse to show you my cleavage? Why do you want to see my cleavage?"

While staring at one another, Liz and the doctor sat in silence for a long moment.

"I assure you that this is part of my professional therapy. Seeing what the men in the supermarket saw of you would help in my psychological diagnosis of you," he said sounding as plausible in his explanation as he sounded reasonable in his request.

Liz reluctantly unbuttoned the top two buttons of her blouse and flayed her blouse open to expose her long, line of cleavage.

"This is what I was showing and this is what they saw," she said. She turned to show the doctor her cleavage after staring down at her exposed cleavage to see how much she was showing and what the doctor could see of her.

Dr. Reed stared at Liz's big tits as if he had never seen tits before.

"I see," he said and certainly he did see quite a lot of Liz's big breasts. "Please continue."

Liz sighed an uncomfortable sigh and moved her hands to button her blouse.

"This is so embarrassing," she said turning away from the doctor.

The doctor craned his neck to look at his patient who was partially blocked by the armrest of the couch.

"Please don't button your blouse. Leave it as you had it," said Dr. Reed. "It helps me to know what men see when you are purposely showing them and sexually teasing them."

Liz flayed open the top of her blouse again.

"My son saw me on the bed with my sundress raised to my waist," she said.

The doctor busied himself writing before asking her his next question.

"I assume, being that you were pleasuring yourself anally, that you weren't wearing panties?"

Liz looked at the doctor shocked that he would ask such a question but for the sake of her therapy, she answered the question. Misconstruing his question before about her flashing her naked breasts, she understood why he needed to know if she was wearing panties or not.

"Yes, that's right. I wasn't wearing panties," she said feeling herself turning red.

The doctor scribbled his notes.

"And your son saw your naked ass and no doubt saw your exposed vaginal area too?"

Embarrassed by the thoughts that her son, Travis, saw her naked ass and her naked pussy, Liz put her head down and covered her face with her hands.

"Oh, God. Yes," he saw everything. "He saw my hand impaling my ass with my dildo."

Writing faster now, the doctor asked his next question.

"When you say he saw everything, did your son see your naked breasts too?"

Liz didn't answer him for a long minute.

"Well, um, yes. I always remove my breasts from my bra and sundress when masturbating myself. With my nipples one of my erogenous zones, I enjoy feeling and fondling my naked breasts while fingering my naked nipples," said Liz. "Feeling my breasts while fingering my nipples gets me wet and in the mood to pleasure my clit with my vibrator and to fuck pussy and/or my ass with my dildo."

The doctor continued writing his notes.

### TallBlondeBustyBlueEyedBimbo ###

"I see," he said pausing to lean forward in his chair. "I know this may sound unconventional to you, even bizarre, but if you don't mind, would you raise your skirt to your waist, remove your panties, and take your breasts out of your bra. I need to see what your son saw when seeing you positioned in that way on your bed. It's important for me to see that too," he said. "Unfortunately, I cannot give you my professional opinion without seeing what your son saw."

Liz looked at the doctor as if he was nuts.

"What? Oh, my God! Are you crazy? No, I can't do that. I can't expose my naked body to you, Doctor," she said. "Oh, my God. I don't even know you. I'd be so embarrassed. It's bad enough my son saw my naked body and now you want to see my naked body too? What is wrong with you? Shame on you. What kind of doctor are you? What kind of therapy is this? Sex therapy?"

The doctor rolled his eyes and sighed loudly.

"I can assure you that my request is above board and justified in finding the solution to your problem. I'm a doctor, a trained professional. I've seen the naked bodies of thousands of women and men. Nakedness is not the big deal to me that it obviously is to you. Furthermore, not only am I a psychiatrist but also I'm a medical doctor too. All psychiatrists are medical doctors. I can assure you that your naked body is nothing that I haven't already seen," he said.

Liz suddenly felt guilty that she had insulted her doctor again. Suddenly feeling as if she was at her gynecologist's office being examined, Liz reluctantly raised her skirt to her waist to expose her white, bikini, panty clad ass to the doctor. She had no idea that stripping herself naked would ever be part of her therapy. Then, reaching her hand up to her waist, she reluctantly removed her panties.

Now with her naked ass and pussy exposed to her psychiatrist, she unbuttoned the rest of her blouse, flayed it wide open. She removed her big breasts from her bra and rested them on her empty bra cups that were positioned behind her breasts. In the way she had never showed her naked body to any man but for her ex-husband and, most recently, her son, her ass, her pussy, and her breasts were clearly visible to the eyes of her therapist. In the way she felt embarrassed with her son catching her masturbating before, she felt embarrassed now with the doctor asking to see of her what her son saw of her.

"Doctor, I feel so exposed. I feel so vulnerable," she said. "I more feel like a stripper and a whore than a patient and a woman in need of professional, psychological help.

Suddenly feeling embarrassed, she positioned her right hand over her blonde, trimmed, pubic hair and her left forearm across her breasts.

"Don't be embarrassed Liz. You can trust me. I'm a doctor," said Dr. Reed. "I can assure that I receive no sexual gratification or satisfaction from seeing your naked ass, your naked breasts, and your naked pussy. Think of me as if I'm a forensic scientist, a criminologist, or a mortician, they. Your ass, tits, and pussy are all just innocuous body parts to me. Seeing you naked doesn't sexually affect me in the very least," he said reassuring her.

He knew just what to say to make her feel more comfortable and less embarrassed. Liz reluctantly removed her hand from her pussy and her forearm from her naked breasts. Now, in the way she showed her son her naked body, she showed her psychological therapist her ass, her tits, and her pussy. Now suddenly free from her embarrassment and shame, albeit a premature belief, she truly believed that therapy was already working.

"Oh, God," she said turning on her side in the way she was when her son saw her. "This is the position that I was in when my son saw me on my bed."

With her naked ass positioned off the front edge of the couch, her exposed, naked breasts and exposed, naked pussy faced the back of the couch. Dr. Reed was unable to see Liz's breasts and the front portion of her pussy unless he stood and walked over to the couch. He could clearly see her naked ass and her blonde, trimmed pussy peeking from between the tops of her shapely thighs.

With his patient facing the other way and with Liz unable to see what he was doing behind his desk, unless she completely turned around, Dr. Reed unbuckled, unbuttoned, unzipped and allowed his pants to fall to his ankles. Stealthily and quietly, in the way her son had done in her bedroom previously, a sexual move that made her seek out a psychiatrist to begin with, Dr. Reed kicked off his shoes and removed his pants from his ankles. Then, wrapping his hand around his growing erection, he slowly stroked himself while staring at Liz's exposed, naked ass hanging off of his red, leather couch.

### TallBlondeBustyBlueEyedBimbo ###

"Let me see if I have this correctly," said Dr. Reed. "There you are with your sundress up to your waist, your panties removed, your breasts out of your bra and sundress, and your son standing in your bedroom doorway. Tell me what happened next," said Doctor Reed.

While the doctor stroked his cock behind his desk, Liz suddenly felt horny being so nakedly exposed to her doctor. With her breasts and the front of her pussy hidden behind the armrest of the couch, she stealthily rubbed her clit with the fingers of one hand and fingered her nipples with the fingers of her other hand. She was suddenly sexually aroused that her psychiatrist was seeing her naked body in the way her son, Travis, had seen her naked body. An unprecedented event, two men, first her son, and now her psychiatrist saw her naked in one week. She'd now have enough masturbation material for years.

Knowing full well he'd never jeopardize his career and medical license for a cheap sexual thrill, she wished he'd touch her. One of her sexual fantasies she had was being fucked by a medical doctor. Even though he was much older than she was, with her so very horny, she'd allow him to have her wicked sexual way with her if he was horny too.

She wished he'd feel her where no doctor should touch and feel her patient. With her ass and breasts so exposed, she wished he'd feel her big tits, finger her erect nipples, and stick his cock in her ass. Nervous before about having anal sex but after her son, fucked her in the ass, she'd allow Dr. Reed to fuck her in the ass too. In the horny way she felt now, she'd suck his cock before fucking his cock. With him suddenly falling quiet, she wondered what he was doing. Seriously doubting that he would be doing such a deplorably degenerate thing, she wondered if he was masturbating himself in the way that she was masturbating herself.

"I don't know how long Travis was there watching me. I can only assume that he saw the entire masturbation show because just as I was about to have an orgasm, just as I was about to cum, he came up behind me. My son was there with me in my bedroom the whole entire time while I was masturbating myself," she said.

She fell quiet while waiting for the doctor to respond.

"I see," he said what he always said.

With her ass sticking out over the edge of the couch, she wondered if he was being figurative or literal in what he was seeing.

"I never saw him. I never heard him. With his naked cock positioned by my asshole and his hands feeling my naked breasts while fingering my erect nipples, my son fucked me in my ass," she said sobbing softly in her handkerchief. "I had anal sex with my son."

While Liz masturbated herself on the couch Dr. Reed masturbated himself in his chair.

"I see," said Doctor Reed.

While Liz secretly continued masturbating herself, he stroked himself faster and stroked himself harder while staring at Liz's shapely naked ass hanging off the couch.

"I was so surprised that he was standing over me. I was so embarrassed that he was leaning up against me and pushing his erection against my ass. I was so very sexually excited that when I felt his erect cock pushing against my ass, I turned and took his stiff prick in my hand before taking his erection in my mouth. Before I anally fucked my son, Doctor, I stroked my son and sucked my son. I blew him," she said. "I sucked my son. I allowed him to cum in my mouth and I swallowed his cum."

With his erect cock now in plain sight, Doctor Reed pushed back his chair. If Liz turned to look at him now, she would have seen his naked prick. Only, she was too busy sexually pleasuring herself to notice what the good doctor was doing. She was too busy fingering her nipples, rubbing her clit, and finger fucking her cunt.

In the way that she was ready to cum when her son was standing behind her, she was ready to cum now. If only she knew that the doctor stood behind her with his erect cock poised behind in hand. Just as she didn't know her son was standing behind her naked, she didn't know her doctor was standing behind her naked from the waist down. Just as she didn't know her son was ready to anally fuck her, she didn't know that her therapist was ready to anally fuck her too.

"Tell me everything and don't leave anything out," said the doctor turning his head to throw his voice to the other side of the room so that Liz wouldn't know that he was standing behind her.

The doctor watched her masturbate herself while he masturbated himself. She rubbed her clit faster, tugged her nipples harder, and fingered her cunt deeper.

"Suck my cock, Mom. Suck my cock," said my son. "I want to cum in your mouth. I need to cum in your mouth."

### TallBlondeBustyBlueEyedBimbo ###

"My son had anal sex with me. With me unable to refuse, with me on the verge of having an orgasm and cumming, I was unable to stop him from sticking his erect prick in my ass and fucking me. With my ass already lubed from the dildo I was fucking myself with, my son fucked me in my ass. He slid his big cock right inside of me. Humping me harder, he humped me faster," she said now with sexual excitement instead of embarrassment and shame. My son anally fucked me, his mother. What would your precious Dr. Freud say about that?"

The doctor didn't bother taking any more notes. Instead, not wanting her to know yet that he was naked below the waist with his cock in hand, he said what he had been saying all along.

"I see," he said throwing his voice across the room again.

An understatement, he certainly did see. He saw everything of his patient. He saw her shapely ass. He saw her blonde, trimmed pussy. He saw her big, D cup breasts, her erect nipples, and her pink areolas.

"As if I was some twenty-dollar, drunken whore he picked up in a bar, I've never had such an unbelievable anal orgasm," said Liz rubbing her clit harder and pulling, turning, and twisting her nipples. "Now, instead of feeling guilty that I had incestuous, anal sex with my son, I'm feel sexually aroused. As matter of fact, I want to have anal sex with him again. I want my son to fuck me in my ass again, Doctor. If my son was here with me right now, I'd have him fuck me in my ass."

In the way her son, Travis, walked to her, Doctor Reed stood and walked to Liz.

"Show me what you did to your son before he stuck his cock in your ass," said Dr. Reed no longer bothering to turn his head and to throw his voice. "Show me."

Liz turned to Dr. Reed's voice. Surprised that he was standing beside the couch without pants, without underwear, and behind her with his naked cock sticking straight out, she sat up on the couch. With her big tits already out of her bra anyway, she removed her blouse and bra before standing to remove her skirt. Now naked she sat back down on the cold, leather couch. With her mouth level with the doctor's cock, she stared up at him with her big, beautiful, bright blue eyes.

"I reached out my hand and wrapped my red manicured fingers around his prick in the way that I'm doing now with your prick. Then, I stroked him before leaning forward to take him in my mouth to suck him," said Liz. "I blew my son. I sucked his cock."

She slowly stroked the doctor's prick in the way she had slowly stroked her son's hard prick before taking his cock in her mouth.

"Show me," said Doctor Reed. "Show me every, dirty, and nasty, incestuous thing you did with your son on me. Use me so that I can diagnose your psychological condition and give you the proper therapy that you obviously so need."

Exactly how she did with her son, Liz stared up at the doctor while slowly stroking his cock.

"Therapy? What kind of therapy? Sexual therapy," she said with a dirty laugh.

He smiled while putting a gentle hand to the back of her head.

"Group therapy. We may have to do what we're doing now in a group," he said giving her a dirty smile. "Would you be agreeable to half a dozen men seeing you naked? Would you be agreeable to six men, strangers, having anal sex with you? Would you be agreeable to stroking and sucking one man while another man fucked you in your ass?"

Liz stroked the doctor faster before briefly taking his erect cock in her mouth to suck him. Then, ejecting his cock from her mouth with her tongue, she stood from the couch. She reached in her purse to remove a tube of gel. She opened the tube squirted some on her fingers and lubed her ass. Then, she threw herself over the armrest of the couch as if she was a blanket.

"Oh, Doctor. You've made me so horny. Yes, Doctor, yes, I'd be agreeable to stroking, sucking and anally fucking a half dozen men. Fuck me, Doctor. Fuck me. Fuck my ass. Fuck me in my asshole but, if you don't mind, I need to call you Travis. I need to pretend that you're my son fucking my ass and not my doctor. I need to pretend my son's cock is fucking my asshole. I need to pretend that it's my son's prick inside of me and not your prick."

Dr. Reed took his position behind her.

"I don't mind at all...Mommy," he said.

Dr. Reed inserted his cock inside of Liz's ass. Fucking like a dog, he fucked her hard and he fucked her fast. Obviously remembering what Liz said about her nipples being one of her erogenous zones, he felt her big tits and fingered her erect nipples. He fucked her ass deep until she exploded in a loud orgasm and until he ejaculated a huge load of his cum in her ass.

Then, before she could enjoy the afterglow of sex to recover her energy, she stood, opened her purse and removed her tube of gel again. This time instead of lubing her own ass, she lubed Dr. Reed's ass. She removed her strap on dildo from her pocketbook that she brought with her to show the doctor the sexual aid that she used on her son. She buckled the strap on dildo around her waist before positioning the doctor over the arm of the couch. Then she anally fucked Dr. Reed in his ass in the way that he anally fucked her in her ass.

In the way that he anally fucked her, fucking him harder and fucking him faster, Liz anally fucked her psychiatrist in the way she anally fucked her son. Then, without warning Dr. Reed's office door burst opened and in walked a man, another patient perhaps. How embarrassing was that? Yet, in the way she allowed the doctor to fuck her in the ass, considering it as part of her group therapy, she'd willingly allow this strange man to fuck her in the ass too.

"What's the meaning of this? Walter? What are you doing here in my office? How did you get in here? Your session isn't until tomorrow," said the real Dr. Reed looking at Liz. "And who are you?"

Liz covered her nakedness with her forearm across her breasts and her hand covering her pussy.

"Who am I? I'm Liz. Dr. Reed's new patient," said Liz quickly pulling herself together and getting dressed. "Who are you?"

Dr. Reed shook his head in disbelief.

"I'm Dr. Reed and that man is an impostor. That man is Walter, my patient." The doctor turned to his patient. "Give me my glasses and portfolio and get out. The both of you get out."

The End

*****

Please support me with your votes and with your comments.

12