Mom Teaches Me Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pudman
pudman
132 Followers

"Yeeaahhh," I was sheepish with my slow reply.

"Well, Davey, your Mommy is a dirty, nasty girl and I do the same thing. Your Dad and I fucked probably at least 5 nights a week and nothing was out of bounds. So since he died I've been craving cock and as you've been growing up I noticed your cock was growing too, especially when I saw you in your swimming suit or tight shorts. I can't tell you how hot it made me picturing it sticking out all bare and hard, your tight balls full of cum. Hmm, I wanted to taste you so badly. So one day I went in your room and found out where you hide the cum rag you beat off into, and sometimes when I was jilling and fucking myself with a dildo I'd be sniffing it and licking at the crusty dried cum spots to try to taste you. Just knowing how much better it would be straight fresh from your cock. And it is."

"You mean," I rolled on my side to face her, "you've been wanting me to fuck you for a couple of years? Why didn't you do this before then? I sure as hell wouldn't have objected."

"It's kind of complicated for me to explain, let's just leave it at that I wanted to wait until you were 18? Okay? Now, let's lay here for a bit and enjoy being together."

We laid on our sides facing each other and I closed my eyes to think about all that had happened since I had been so bold to grind my cock against Mom earlier. I was a bit confused about her wanting me and waiting for so long but didn't want to spoil the mood or my chances of further sex with her by pushing it so I figured I'd let it go. Still, being naïve about love and sex, I needed to know if this was just the beginning or maybe a quirky happenstance.

"Mom?" I opened my eyes.

"Yeah?"

"After what we just did, do you think I could...I mean, are we gonna..."

"Davey, come over here," she pulled me next to her and gave me a hug. "If you are trying to ask me if I'm gonna let you fuck me the answer is yes. Believe me, I want your dick inside my pussy as much as you want to put it in me. But I'm a little tired right now and want to rest a bit, I don't want to be the least bit tired or distracted when I teach you just how big of a dirty slut your Mom can be in bed. Let's get under the blanket and take a little nap. We've got plenty of time. Oh, and honey, one more thing."

"What's that?"

"You can throw away your cum rag," she smiled, "from now on all of your cum is going to go where it belongs, in me or on me."

I smiled back at her, closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep holding my naked Mother, reveling in the joys of my first lesson in sex and looking forward to everything and anything else she would teach me.

pudman
pudman
132 Followers
12