Mom Teaches Me Pt. 02

Story Info
After a brief rest, Mom mounts me and takes my cherry.
2.3k words
4.47
108.9k
88

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pudman
pudman
132 Followers

I was awakened by Mom's kisses and gentle caresses. She was lying beside me, leaning on her left arm with her cheek resting against her hand and looking down at me with one of the sweetest smiles I think I had ever seen on her beautiful face. She was gently rubbing the palm of her right hand up and down over my chest, occasionally bending her face down to give me a quick kiss on my lips or the teeniest of licks with the tip of her tongue to the tender skin under my eyes and on my eyelids.

"Hi, Mom," I returned her smile. "Sorry I fell asleep, I hope I wasn't sleeping too long."

"Well, hi yourself. That's okay. I kinda nodded off myself and just woke up a few minutes ago."

"How about a little kiss, baby?" She pushed her left arm beneath my head and raised it a bit, bent her head and moving her right hand to the left side of my head guided it until our lips touched. We began kissing gently and pecking at each others faces in a kind of kids' 'kissy-face' game. She continued this playful little game with me for a couple of minutes then removed her arm and let my head drop back to the bed.

She bent back and gave me a little grin. "Well, how was that to get you awake? Now how about a real kiss?" She dropped her lips unto mine and began to kiss me in earnest. Her lips were warm and soft but had a kind of sweet, salty, musky taste. I figured it must be the taste of her lipstick until the thought of her recently sucking my dick came rushing into my head and I realized it must be traces of my cum that had dried on Mom's lips. It was weird but the thought that I was tasting my own cum on my Mother's lips excited me.

I pulled her head tighter to mine and as we kissed stabbed my tongue into her mouth, licking the inside of her cheeks and forcing it into the space between her inner lips and gums, trying to find more of the enticing taste that may have remained from when my Mother sucked the sperm from my cock.

I don't think she knew what I was doing, but she responded with her own tongue in my mouth and we were quickly playing a fierce game of tongue tag. Our lips were firmly slipping and sliding together as our spittle mingled and drooled out of the corners of our mouths as we passionately kissed.

"Ohh Davey..." she moaned against my mouth. "Oh, baby, baby, baby..." She moved slightly to bring our lips into fuller contact, causing her to drag her breasts up my side until they were squashed against my chest, her hardened nipples poking me like pebbles. Her movement had brought her pussy in contact with my thigh, her bristly pubic hair sending shivers through me as they brushed against my flesh.

Relaxing my hold, I extended my right hand down to cup her butt to pull her tighter against me. She started slowly humping my leg as I softly kneaded her ass cheeks and I could feel her becoming wet as she glided her warm, moist pussy lips up and down, her pubic hairs slowly softening as they became coated with the juices leaking from the warm moist gash between her legs.

Reaching in between us with my left hand I started fondling her right breast while we kissed; circling it with my fingers and thumb, squeezing its' fleshy plumpness and flicking her nipple. Mom groaned slightly and removed her right hand from the side of my head, reaching down to encircle my quickly hardening cock and pump me to a full erection.

She straightened her left arm to lift herself up and looked back over her shoulder while she jacked me. "Oh, honey," she turned to look down at me, "your dick is so big and beautiful. Get hard, baby. I want your prick so big and hard that when you stuff it up my cunt I can feel it all the way inside of me."

There was a look of pure lust on her face as we gazed into each other's eyes; I noticed a tiny bead of perspiration above her lips and her nostrils were slightly flared as her desires seemed to be overtaking her. She unexpectedly released her arm and dropped back on top of me, crushing her lips against mine and stabbing her tongue into my mouth like a bayonet. She ground her lips fiercely against mine, breathing heavily through her nose - her hot breath coming in bursts like a fierce summer wind on my cheek.

I released my grip on her tit and gripped the satiny flesh of her butt with both hands, molding her soft ass cheeks and forcing my thigh up against her spongy mound as she furiously continued to hump her pussy against my leg. Tracing my fingers down the crack between her buns I felt them pass over the crinkled tissue of her asshole and gently scraped the opening with my fingernails. She clenched her haunches against my hand and moaned slightly as I played with her anus.

There had always been something in my mind that there was a certain taboo about a person's asshole, however, it was obvious that Mom enjoyed it so I delicately inserted the tip of my finger inside. I felt a certain strangeness about having my finger inside the hole from which she shit but that thought was quickly abandoned as I eased more of my finger inside. She shifted herself so that she was lying about three quarters on top of my stomach and began fucking her hips up and down, sliding her slick cunt lips on me while clenching at my finger with her ass muscles.

"Oh, God, Davey," she groaned, "you're driving me nuts." She placed her hands on my chest and pushed up, arranging herself until she was sitting directly on top of my stomach. It almost felt like her pussy was breathing as she rubbed herself back and forth, the wet lips seeming to almost create a suction as they slid on my tender belly.

"I need you, baby. I need you now,'" she panted, almost pleading. "Can you fuck your Mother? Are you ready for Mommy to take your cherry and teach you how to fuck?"

Ready? Oh, was I ever ready. My cock was aching badly and all I could think of was sticking it in the warm hole I had been feeling her rub on me. "Please Mom," I almost cried. "I can. Please"

She gazed directly into my eyes and started slowly sliding her hips backwards. Her ass pressed my dick down as she glided, her juices leaving a light trail as her slippery labia wormed down my body and through my pubic hair until they came in contact with the base of my cock. Keeping her eyes locked on mine she rotated her hips for a moment then in a quick movement forced her pelvis back. My dick, now free from the restraint of her buttocks, flipped forward and bounced off of my lower belly, then sprang upright.

Looking down I could see my dick still slightly bobbing as Mom reached out and grasped it in her hand. She jacked me a few times then, resting her hand near its' head, wiped the precum leaking from my dick slit with her thumb. I watched as she drew her thumb away trailing the precum, raised it to her mouth and began sucking it. She reached her free hand into her crotch and started rubbing her fingers up and down her pink slit, pushing her fuck-finger into her pussy hole and flicking at her clit with her thumb.

She moved her hand from her mouth to firmly grab my dick and start jacking me again. She had inserted two fingers into her slit and was fucking herself as she humped her hairy wet mound on my groin. Leaning backwards, her firm breasts standing proudly on her chest, she removed her hand from my dick to pinch her hardened nipples jutting out from their deep pink bumpy areolas

My dick was so hard and aching at the show my naked Mother was putting on that I felt it would explode as I anticipated my introduction into the world of full sex. The thought that it was my Mothers pussy that I would soon be fucking only added to my arousal and I reached down to play with myself, hoping to relieve some of the ache until I was able to stick it in her hole.

"No!" Mom shouted and slapped my hand away, "that cock is mine! Keep your hands away from it. I don't want you to even think about cumming until I've got your dick in my cunt."

I don't think I had ever seen her in such an agitated state before. Her head was back and her eyes were half closed, her breath coming in raspy gasps as she continued to cram her fingers in and out of her cunt and play with her tits, the aroma of her aroused pussy almost overwhelmingly filling my nostrils.

She suddenly stopped all of her motions and sat still on top of me. Looking down she moved forward slowly, bending my shaft back until it was lying flat on my belly. She wiggled her hips to settle herself, bearing down until her cunt lips were nestled around my dick, sandwiching it between her labia like a hot dog in a bun.

"Get ready for the rid of your life little man. Momma's gonna take this big hard dick of yours, shove it up her cunt and fuck you until you pass out." Steadying herself with her left hand, she raised her pelvis up about a foot, pulled my cock up with her right hand and guided it along her wet slit.

My cock knob slid through the furrow of her damp pubic hair and I inhaled sharply and held my breath when my glans slipped past her inner pussy lips and I felt the head become surrounded by the opening of her fuck hole. She released me and started rocking back and forth as she slowly lowered her body, enveloping my hardness into the tight warmth of her love tunnel until her pelvis was firmly planted on my groin. She leaned forward enough to brace her arms on my stomach and began feverishly pumping my virgin dick in the hot inner folds of her slippery cunt.

The feeling was sensational! I had tried several different methods of masturbation, always looking for the ultimate thrill, but nothing ever compared to this; my cock being milked by the gripping walls of her pussy muscles as she moaned and rode my virgin prick in almost total abandon.

"Fuck meee!" she cried. C'mon baby. Drive you hard cock into your Mommy's hungry pussy!"

"Yeah, Mom, oh, yeah" was about all I could groan out as I humped my pelvis up and down to match her fucking rhythm, driving as much of my engorged shaft into her hot tunnel as possible.

She bent down, laid her torso on top of mine and wrapped her arms around me under my own, pulling herself tight against me and once again crushing her hard nipples into my chest. Her back was arched as she drove her hips up and down, her slippery lips massaging my sensitive love muscle as the inner walls of her cunt clenched me tightly and kept me imbedded inside.

Mom had only been fucking me for a couple of minutes when I felt my dick begin to throb and my balls tingling as I quickly approached orgasm. It was much too soon for my liking but I actually longed for the feeling of cumming inside a pussy for the first time in my life.

"Oh, Mom, Mom, Mom..." I whined. "I'm gonna cum. Fuck me."

"Yes, baby, yesss," she hissed, "me too. Shoot off. Shoot your stuff deep inside your Mommy's pussy. Now, now, now..."

My body jerked and shuddered as the cum roiled out of my balls and shoot through my cock and into her. It almost seemed as if I was melting into her as my body froze with my final thrust and Mom jammed herself hard against me, her cunt muscles grasping my cock in a vice-like grip as she released her flood of pussy juice around my squirting dick. We held each other tightly as we writhed in the throes of our mutual orgasm while our cum mingled and seeped out of her pussy to coat our lower bodies.

We lay joined at the crotch for a few moments to calm down and regain what composure we could muster. She raised her head and gave me a deep kiss on the lips as my hardness slowly subsided and her pussy pulsed in the final stages of her climax. I could feel a few droplets of cum dripping from her fresh fucked hole and on to my stomach as she moved off of my cock and rolled over to lie beside me.

"So, lover," Mom said softly as she rolled her head to look at me, "how'd you like your first fuck? I hope it was everything you imagined."

"Oh, shit," was about all I could come up with, "I never, ever imagined how incredible it would be. But I'm sorry I couldn't last longer."

"That's all right, baby, I expected you to be kind of quick for your first fuck. That's why I was playing with myself so long before I sat on your cock. Now, get some rest and get yourself recharged, tiger," she kissed my cheek, "I'm not done with you yet."

I had no idea what she might have in mind but didn't have the remotest thought of complaining. "Whatever you say, Ma, whatever you say," and laid back with all kinds of nasty thoughts running through my mind.

pudman
pudman
132 Followers