Mom Teaches Son Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wheels46
wheels46
81 Followers

I couldn't concentrate over dinner. My thoughts were on what happen today and also on the email. Every time I thought about it, my dick got hard. I kept squirming in my chair, trying to adjust myself without anyone noticing. I couldn't look at my mom. After dinner and after we cleaned up, we all went to watch a movie. I lay on my stomach to hide my ragging hard-on but that was a mistake because my dick was pressed against the carpet, keeping me even harder.

After the movie, I slowly stood up facing away from everyone and said I was going to play my video games and go to bed. As I was about to leave the room, my mom spoke up and said, "Don't I get a kiss goodnight"? Luckily my mom was sitting in the back of the room so when I faced her, she was the only one who could see the bulge in my pants. When she did see it, she got a wicked grin on her face.

I gave her a quick goodnight kiss and rushed to my room. As soon as I made it, I unzipped and pulled off my jeans, along with my underwear. As soon as I did, my dick sprung out like a wild cat. I massaged it up against my belly just to relieve the pain. Finally after 15 minutes, it went down enough to put on a pair of jean shorts and let the button stay undone.

I knew my dad went to bed around 9pm so I played my video games to about 10pm. At 10pm, I plugged in a night-light, got naked, lay on my back, and started massaging my balls and cock. I was getting ready for my mom and her surprise. Just thinking about that got me hard.

I had been rubbing my balls and cock for almost a half hour when I thought my mom wouldn't show but was just teasing me. I was also very tired from the day and I was having trouble staying awake. Seem like I had been sleeping for 30 minutes when I woke up and my mom was sitting next to me. She startled me as I was trying to become fully awake.

"I told you to be ready for me little boy or you would be punished." As she was saying that, she ripped the covers off of me exposing my naked body. "On your hands and knees little boy." After doing what she told me to do, she smacked my ass with her hand. Ouch, that stings.

"Are you talking back to me little boy," but before I could answer, she gave me another smack. No ma'am. "That's good," and she started massaging the spot she smacked. Between the stinging and tingling my ass was feeling, her massaging felt good and my cock was responding.

"Do you like that little boy?" Yes ma'am. "Now where is that toy I gave you today?" I told her and she retrieved it and came back. "Did you read the links I sent you?" Yes ma'am. "Good." "Now let's practice with this up your ass." "You do like having something up your ass?" Yes ma'am, a lot.

She lathered it with lubricant and slowly inserted into my ass. As soon as she did, I arched my back. "Oh, you do like things up your ass, don't you little boy?" Very much so. "Then tell me what you want me to do with it?" Stick it in further. "Like this," as she put it deeper in me. Yes.

"I need you to tell me how much you like it or I will pull it out." No, don't pull it out. I like it A LOT. "Then prove it." "Start stroking that hard cock of yours little boy." I didn't need to be told twice. I started stroking it fast and furious. The dick in my ass was heating me up and I was feeling great. "Slow down little boy, I want a good show."

"What do you want me to do now little boy?" Stick it in deeper. "Are you sure little boy?" YES. I felt the dick go a little deeper. I had never had anything this big in me so far up my ass. My ass was stretching, I felt like I was being ribbed open but all I wanted was for it to be in deeper.

Stick it in deeper. "All in good time little boy." "Stand up and lean over on your dresser."

With the dick still in my ass, I stood up, went to my dresser and lean over exposing my ass. As she came up to me, she said spread you legs little boy. I open my legs. "More little boy." "Spread them wide."

When I did, she said, "do you want to be fucked like your cousin fucked you?" I didn't know what to say. "I asked you a question."

I started to turn around, but before I could, she grabbed the dick and started fucking my ass very slowly. "I told you I had secrets too." "Now answer my question little boy." "Do you want me to fuck you like your cousin fucked you?"

When I didn't answer, she ripped the dick out of my ass. I started to protest but she said it was too late. "Now turn around so I can see that manly cock little boy." My cock was still very hard so when I turned around and showed her, she smiled. "That's very nice little boy." "Now do you want to give me that show?"

I was still in shock from her revelation about my cousin. "I said I wanted my show little boy." She came up to me and using the toy; she ran it under my balls and moved it back and forth, massaging my balls and ass crack. My cock just twitched with the pleasure. She then placed my hand around my cock and guided my strokes. "Now little boy, I want my show."

As she moved back to sit on the bed, the night-light exposed that she was wearing a sheer teddy with a thong. I could see her nipples and they were hard. I didn't even realize that I had begun stroking my cock as I stared at her tits. She sat on the side of the bed and undid the tie from her top, letting me see most of her tits and nipples.

"Now stroke your cock little boy, slow long stroke." "Stretch the skin over the head." My head was swollen and it was dark purple. "Squeeze the head little boy." "Show me how big it is." "Now as you stroke it, walk a little closer to me little boy."

When I got within two feet of her, she started ordering me as to what to do. Stroke it fast, now slow, stretch it to it hurts, massage your balls, and squeeze your head.

My body had never felt like this. I thought about my sore ass, and I wanted her to fuck me again.

My legs were getting weaker. Every time I felt I was cumming, she made me stop. "Not yet little boy, I'm enjoying the show and I want an exploding ending."

As weak as I felt, my body was racked with pleasure like I had never felt and I didn't want the pleasure to stop.

I stroked my cock for at least 30 minutes and I knew I couldn't hold out any longer. She was aware of that too so she made me stop one last time and told me to come up to her.

When I staggered closer, she spread her legs so I could walk right up to her. My cock was only inches from her face. She started sniffing my balls and cock. Small stiffs at first, then deep smells, she was soaking up my sweat, my sex smell. I couldn't believe how horny she was making me feel. After a couple of minutes, she leaned back and said, "you smell good little boy and since you put on such a good show, I will reward you."

She then opened her top all the way, exposing all her tits. They were beautiful. She then put her hands back of her on the bed and leaned back. "Now little boy, give me that happy ending all over my tits." I stared stroking hard and fast. "Come on little boy, give it to me!" "Give it to me NOW!!"

Just then, gobs of hot cum shot on her tits, soaking them. As I watched her rub cum over her tits, I continued to milk my cock, squirting more as I did. When I was done, she stood up, kissed me on the cheek and said, "goodnight little boy." "Get some rest little boy, you will need it for tomorrow."

She left my room and I collapsed on my bed thinking about tomorrow.

wheels46
wheels46
81 Followers
12