Mom Teaches Son Ch. 04

Story Info
Son's lesson from self pleasure to his Mom taking control.
3.9k words
4.55
127.7k
28

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/28/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wheels46
wheels46
81 Followers

During dinner and the rest of the evening, every time I stared at her, I wanted to go to my room, put the toy up my ass and masturbate over and over.

Every time I looked at her tits or ass, I would get a raging hard-on. My cock was straining at my pants, wanting to be released, wanting to be stroked, wanting to explode hot thick cum.

My ass was sore, my balls and cock were sore from being tied up and having the cock-ring tightened around me. But remembering her naked, remembering the pleasure through the pain, I couldn't wait to push my cock, balls, nipples, and ass to more pleasure.

I also couldn't wait until tomorrow, to read her email, to find out what she was going to do next.

I went to my room around 8pm on the excuse I wanted to play my video games. Again when I kissed my mom goodnight, she gave me a wicked smile because she knew what I really was going to do and she was right.

As soon as I reached my room, I locked the door, turned on my video games to pretend I was playing and had the sound just right to mask my noises.

I then stripped naked allowing my pinned up cock to escaped it's confines. Standing in front of my mirror so I could watch myself, I began massaging my balls and cock, stretching and kneading the head of my cock to make it swollen and purple.

I didn't look down but watched myself in the mirror as I pleasured myself. My cock was throbbing in my hand. I wanted my cum to be quick so I stroked myself like a madman and shot my wad on the mirror.

After sitting on my bed for a few minutes to catch my breath and relax a little, I fell back on my bed and as I fell off to sleep, I thought of what waited for me tomorrow.

When I awoke, it was late morning. I went to the kitchen naked and called out for my mom. When I got no reply, I rushed to the computer, open my email and saw what I was looking for. After opening, I began reading her words:

"Tried to leave you a surprise this morning but your door was locked."

"You will be punished for that little boy!"

"Were you thinking about me when fucking your ass and masturbating that thick, long cock little boy?"

"You better have been!"

"I am going shopping." "If you are a good little boy I might show you what I bought."

"I know you like to watch me when I model for you." "I will be home around 1:30."

"While I am gone, I want you to do 3 chores for me." "ALL THESE CHORES you will do naked!"

"The first chore is I want you to vacuum the pool and get it ready for me when I lie out in my string thong bikini."

"The second chore is I want you to get on the roof and sweep the straw off." "Yes, I said the roof" "When you are up there, I want you to be hard and I want you to masturbate while thinking about me in my bikini."

"DO NOT MASTURBATE AFTER THAT ONE TIME LITTLE BOY!"

"The third chore little boy is that I want you to vacuum my room until I get home."

"REMEMBER NAKED AT ALL TIMES LITTLE BOY!"

"I want you hard and sweaty so no shower."

"Eat a good breakfast little boy, you will need your strength for when I get home."

"p.s. To help you out on the roof, I left the butt-plug on my bed. Use it but only on the roof." "Also put on tennis shoes so not to burn your feet."

After re-reading the note, I went and ate a very hardy breakfast/lunch. It was about 11:30am when I finished eating.

I went straight out to the pool to begin cleaning it. I felt so liberated being outside totally naked.

It was hot and I was sweating a lot. Every now and then I glanced over to where my mom was laying that day.

Images of her in her bikini and what happen following made my cock get aroused and hard. I stopped and massage it a few times but only that.

When I finished, I went inside and got some water. Looking at the clock it was 12:20. Just over a hour before she returned. I was getting excited and aroused about her return and what was next for me.

Before I went outside to do my second chore, I put my tennis shoes on and stopped by her bedroom to retrieve the butt plug.

My ass was already sweaty so I inserted it and turned it on. Instantly I got hard and my cock started jerking and throbbing, the head expanding. Tiny electrically shocks were being sent through my whole body.

While still vibrating in my ass, I went outside and got up on the roof. I was naked except for my shoes and on top of the world. I turned the butt plug off and hurriedly swept the straw off. Luckily there wasn't too much to sweep so I wondered why she had me do it anyway.

When finished, I turned the butt plug back on and tried to find a space to lay down. Realizing I couldn't lay down due to the butt plug and not wanting to turn it off, I just stood there and started stroking my engorged cock.

I knew I didn't have much time so I hurried my pace. I was hot, sweaty, my legs weak from standing but I felt great standing there pleasuring myself.

When I did cum, I shot my wad three feet away onto the roof. It was amazing. My heart was pounding and I was overheating so I got down and went inside.

Once again, as soon as I hit the A/C, everything got hard. I kneaded, twisted, pulled, and pinched my nipples. Electric shocks pulsating through my body and my cock, arousing it once again.

After getting some more water and kicking my shoes off, I noticed it was 1:10. 20 minutes, not a lot of time.

I got the vacuum, went to her room and started vacuuming. There was nothing on the floor so I wasn't sure why she wanted me to vacuum.

When I got close to her dresser, I couldn't resist looking. Open one door, nothing but junk.

Open another drawer and there were her bras and panties. I picked a pair of blue silk panties and rubbed them on my cock.

They were so smooth against my cock and as I imagined her wearing them, imagining her pussy against the silk made my cock hard. I felt all her panties and bras. I was so engrossed in them that I almost didn't hear the front door open.

I shoved everything back in the drawer, turned on the butt plug, making my cock jerk up and down.

I pretended that I didn't hear her come in and resume vacuuming. When she entered the bedroom and sat down her bags I turned off the vacuum and stood facing her.

"Very nice little boy." "Now walk over to me little boy."

I did as I was told and stood about a foot away from her. My cock only inches from her pussy. For the first time, I wanted to fuck my mom and fuck her hard.

She walked around to my back and turned the butt plug off. She then came around, got onto her knees, lifted my cock and balls and sniffed and licked my balls. A slow, long lick.

"Very good and tasty little boy." "You did as I said and stayed sweaty." "Let's see how you did on your chores."

She stood, grabbed my cock and lead me around her bedroom, then outside to the pool and to look up at the roof. "Very good little boy."

She then lead me back to her room. Once there she told me to put up the vacuum and go to the exercise room and stand by the chin-up bar.

I did as I was told. About 10 minutes later, she walked in and sat 3 or 4 bags on the floor.

"You did well on your chores but you still need to be punished for locking your bedroom door last night, keeping me out little boy."

She reached into one bag and pulled out some scarfs.

"Put your arms up over your head little boy and grab the bar."

When I did, she came over and tied my wrists to the bar.

"Now spread your legs little boy." I pulled them apart and she tied each ankle to the base of the equipment.

I was exposed to her not knowing what my punishment was going to be. She told me to close my eyes. A few moments later she told me to open them. She was behind me.

"You like being fuck in the ass, don't you little boy?" Yes ma'am.

"You want other boys to fuck your ass, don't you?" No ma'am. Something hit my ass and it stung. I let out a small yelp.

"I don't believe you little boy."

"You want to fuck other boys in their ass?" No ma'am.

Again another smack, again another yelp. My ass cheeks were burning.

"I don't believe you." "You want to stick your 8 inch cock into something or have someone fuck your ass with a 8 inch cock, don't you little boy." No ma'am.

Another smack. She came around to face me. That's when I realized she had a ruler in her hand.

"So little boy, you are telling that you don't want to stick that 8 inch monster in my pussy or better yet, my ass?" She caught me off guard.

Uuhhh.

She put the ruler between my legs and swung up, smacking my balls. The pain was intense but I didn't care and neither did my cock.

"I guess my pussy and ass doesn't interest you."

"You want to fuck some boy's ass." No ma'am.

"Are you saying my pussy and ass doesn't interest you or you want to fuck some boy's ass?"

Before I could answer, a smack on my dick. No ma'am, I don't want to fuck a boy's ass.

"So, little boy, you want to fuck me?" Yes ma'am.

"Naughty little boy." Another smack on my dick.

"Did you like the feel of my panties on your cock little boy?" How did she know? This time a smack on my inner thigh.

"I asked you a question little boy?" Yes ma'am.

"Yes ma'am what?" A smack on the other inner thigh. Yes ma'am, I like the feeling of your panties on my cock.

"Maybe you would like to wear them little boy?" I didn't know what to say.

She knelt down and untied my ankles, went back to one of the bags and pulled out the blue panties.

She then came back over and made me put one leg in at a time. Then she retied my ankles and pulled the panties up and over my cock and butt plug. They were tight and my 8 inch cock was straining at the material.

"Do you like them little boy?" I did like the feeling of them on my cock, knowing her pussy had touch them also. Yes ma'am I like them.

"Hmmm, I think you are into men little boy." No ma'am.

"They do look good on you." "I will like having your cock juice on them when I wear them."

Her saying that made my cock strained a little more against the panties.

"I think I'm going to make you wear them around your friends and family."

"Time for your treat little boy." She pulled down the panties to my thighs, releasing my huge cock.

"So, little boy, you want to fuck me." Yes ma'am.

"Well, your dad is the only one who has that honor but I do have something for you to fuck while thinking about me."

"I think you will like it little boy."

She pulled out of the bag what was in the shape of a flashlight.

"Do you know what this is little boy?" I shook my head no.

"It's called a pocket pussy and this one also vibrates."

"It will feel like you are fucking a real pussy."

I still didn't understand but when she walked over and slid it on my hard cock, it felt great.

She turned it on low, letting it fuck my cock. It felt great. "Tell me little boy if you are going to cum."

"Since I know you like to watch me model my new clothes, I will while you fuck the pussy."

"Is that ok with you little boy?" Yes ma'am.

She went back to her bags and brought them back to within three feet of me.

She took off her sundress and stood there in her bra and panties.

"Like what you see little boy?" My mind was a haze. The pussy pocket was fucking me, the suction around my whole shaft was awesome and now she is asking me if I like what I saw. Yes ma'am a lot!

She slowly took her bra and panties off showing me what I had only imagined while masturbating.

She had a thin strip of pubic hair and her nipples were erect. Her pussy lips were swollen and I could see that she was wet.

"How about now little boy?" "Like what you see?" Very much.

She then turned around and bent over showing me her ass and crotch.

"Do you like my ass little boy?" I was in a daze and could only mutter the word beautiful.

For the next half hour she modeled her new outfits for me.

My cock being fucked by the pussy as I watched her model. I wanted to cum but she wouldn't let me. Every time I got close to cumming, she turned it off, waited, and then turned it back on.

She modeled a black dress that was super short and with a plunging neck line.

She slipped it over her head very seductively making sure she was giving me a good show. She was so hot.

At every angle I could see her tits and hard nipples. She would slowly sit or bend over showing me her ass and her swollen lips.

She must have been enjoying it also since her nipples were hard and her pussy was wet.

"Do I turned you on little boy?" Very much!

"Do you think I should wear this out to a party?" Yes.

"Should I wear it with nothing on underneath or with panties and a thong?" Nothing. You would have every man and woman wanting you like I want you.

She slowly took off her dress, showing me once again how hot she was and how much I was enjoying watching her.

She put on a super tight pair of shorts, jumping up and down to get them over her round, tight ass.

Her ass cheeks were hanging out, which just made her look hotter. The shorts created a perfect camel toe. She didn't put a top on but let her tits tempt me.

My arms and legs were sore and the more she showed me the more I needed to explode but no such luck. The build up was intense and was becoming more frequent.

"Do these shorts make my ass big?" Your ass fits those shorts like they were made for you.

After showing me her ass by bending over and showing me her camel toe, I needed to cum.

She then put on a green sheer baby doll she bought to wear for my dad. She was hot and sexy. She didn't put on the G-string. I could she everything through the material.

"Do you think your dad would like this little boy?" He would be crazy not to. You are so sexy!

The last item was that string thong bikini she had mention. Seeing her in that almost made be explode right there. There was hardly any material to cover her.

"Did you like my selections little boy?" Very much!

"Are you ready to cum for me little boy?" YES MA'AM. She then turned off the pussy before I came.

"I'm going outside to get my stuff ready to sunbathe." "I will come back in a few minutes to finish you off."

She then pulled out of the bag a sleeping mask and put it over my eyes. "I will be back shortly little boy."

I heard the door to the pool open and shut. My groin was burning, I was weak and sore. I couldn't wait for her to come back in and let me jerk-off all over her tits.

While she was gone, I replayed in my mind everything I saw of her. My cock was straining at the pussy. The fit was just right.

After about 5 minutes, I heard her come back inside and to me. She didn't say anything.

She pulled the panties down to my ankles and took the pussy from my cock.

When released, I felt my cock throbbing and I could feel myself pre-oose some cum.

She didn't miss a beat, her tongue licked my swollen head, licking off the pre-oose. She then started licking my balls and all over my stiff shaft.

She was licking it like a lollipop. She circled the swollen head with her tongue. Then she took me in to her mouth. I knew she couldn't take all 8 inches but she got most.

I tilted my head back as she bobbed away on my cock. I couldn't believe my mom was giving me my first blow-job. Her mouth felt wonderful.

I wanted it to last forever but my body wouldn't let me. I told her I was about to cum so she could back off and let me shoot my thick cum on her tits.

She didn't back away though and picked up the pace sucking me. My mind was blown thinking about this but I wanted this all along.

When I couldn't stand it anymore, my cum flooded out like a wild river. I heard her gag on the load but she didn't stop until she had it all.

I heard her gulp the last of it and then walk out. As I stood there weak, sore and spent, I thought about what just happen.

That was something I wanted to repeat and soon. Lost in my own thoughts, I heard her walk back to where I was.

"Did you enjoy that little boy?" Oh yea, VERY MUCH!

"So did Tasha." What?

"She enjoyed your show today on the roof and wanted to repay you." "Was she good little boy?" I was dumbfounded.

"You didn't think I wanted you to sweep the roof without someone enjoying my little man."

"She said if you are willing to give her more shows, she would repay you."

"Would you like that little boy?" It was a little disappointing knowing it wasn't her that gave me the blow-job but it still felt great.

"Well?" Yes ma'am, I would.

"Well, you just don't get too attach to that because you are still my little man and I am selfish!"

A smiled crossed my face. "Well, we are running out of time so...". Before she could finish saying anything, the phone rang.

She went to answer and returned a few minutes later. "That was your dad." "He has to work late so we should eat supper without him."

"Since he's going to be late, you feel up to some more fun little boy??" YES MA'AM!

"Ok, Ill be right back little boy." She turned on my butt plug and let loose my right hand. She kept the mask on me.

"Have that thing ready when I get back. I will only be a moment."

It was only a couple of minutes when she returned. I was hard again.

She came and stood at my back. She turned the butt plug off and pulled it out, which caused me again to pre-oose.

"Did you like it when your cousin fucked your ass?" Not at first. She smacked my ass with her hand sending tingles throughout me.

"Was he big like you little boy?" No ma'am.

"How big?" About half the size of me.

"If he was so small, then why did you ask him to do it over and over?" Because it felt good and I like the way it got me hard.

"Did you ever have someone else, someone bigger, fuck your ass little boy?" No ma'am. Another smack on my ass.

Just then I felt something enter my hole. "Do you want me to fuck you with something bigger little boy?" Yes please.

I felt my ass being stretch and then something big entering me. It wasn't long but very, very thick.

My ass had never been this stretch. It felt wonderful. The next thing I realized was that I could feel her tits flushed against my back and her pussy next to my ass.

I was taller than her so she must be standing on something and wearing a strap-on. She put her arms around me and started fucking my ass slowly, allowing me to adjust.

"Do you like me fucking you?" Very much.

"Jerk-off for me little boy"! I did what I was told.

"Do it slow. When I pick up the pace, you do also"! "Understand little boy?"

I could feel her hot breath on my neck and shoulders. I could hear her breathing become more rapid, which made me even hornier.

My ass felt great. It was full with the strap-on but her fucking me increased the pleasure.

As she picked up the pace, so did I. Her fucking only made me to want to please her more. I could hear the suction from my ass each time she pulled back and thrust back in again.

We were both sweating and I was on the verge of collapsing.

I told her I was about to cum. She pushed in one last time, leaving it in me, fiddled with undoing it and came around to be in front of me.

"Shoot your cum on me little boy"! "Do it now"!! I can't see where.

"Just do it"!!

She quickly released my hands, feet and took off my mask.

With the mask off, she was just standing there naked. Her tits were heaving up and down.

My cum had shot all over her tits and stomach. Some started running down towards her pussy.

"Lick your hot cum off of me little boy and hurry"!

My mouth went straight to her tits. I licked and sucked all the cum I saw off her tits and stomach.

The taste of her body sweat and my cum was fantastic. When I was done, she asked me if I liked what we did. Hell yes!

"Naughty little boy." She pulled up her panties on me and told me to wear them until she told me otherwise.

wheels46
wheels46
81 Followers
12