Mom: The Ultimate Taboo

Story Info
Mom catches son jacking to incest porn.
3.7k words
4.46
734.1k
272
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was watching the 80’s incest porn classic Taboo. You know, the one where Kay Parker, the hot, older woman, has sex with her son. It was a Friday night, and no one was home. I dimmed the lights and stroked the growing bulge in my jeans in anticipation as the story heated up The son was watching breathlessly as his mother undressed and took the slowest, most sensual shower ever. Her big, full breasts pressed up against the shower door, and he could see her entire body – her smooth, soft skin, her dark, hairy pussy, and her gorgeous ass. Older woman or not, she was truly amazing. Her son was so turned on, he couldn’t take his eyes off her, and he began to stroke himself as he spied his mother from the doorway. Trembling, I freed myself from my pants and began to stroke my own erection.

The very erotic sight of beautiful Kay Parker’s naked body made me harder than I had ever been. The fact was, she looked a lot like my own mom. Big, full breasts, a pretty face, dark hair and a great body. I’d seen almost all of mom at one time or another by the pool. She looked amazing in a bikini. I knew she had a big, hairy muff because I could usually see some hair peeking out from her bikini bottoms. She also had some hair under her arms, which I secretly found a total turn-on. Mom had been a free spirit growing up in the 70s.

In the video, the mother sneaks into her son’s bedroom later that night and goes down on him with reckless abandon, taking her son’s cock in her mouth like it was a cocaine-laced lollipop. It wouldn’t be long now… Just watching this gorgeous older woman wildly sucking her son’s cock and rubbing it between her big, natural breasts was just about all I could take. I kept picturing mom going down on me, using her breasts on me…Just a little more, I thought, as I stroked. I was so excited, I kicked my pants off, and they sailed across the room. I licked my hand and stroked and pulled my cock for all it was worth. I got caught up in the heat of the moment and started panting and shouting.

“Oh, yeah, mom. Suck it! Suck me, mom! Oh, mommmm…”

The door opened as I shouted. The living room light switched on, and there she was.

Mom's cheeks were flushed. She took a deep breath, ran her hand through her dark brown hair and sighed as she stared me up and down.

The tape was still playing in the background: "OH, YES, MOM, FUCK ME! OH, MOM!"

Too late, I fumbled for the remote, my pants rumpled on the floor just out of reach. Although it seemed like forever, it couldn't have been more than a few seconds. I finally hit OFF and the TV went black. Mom stared at me, swallowed, and then blinked a few times.

"Sorry Mom, I didn’t -"

"I don't even want to hear it. Let me get your pants. Once I leave, we'll just pretend that this never happened."

"Sorry, Mom."

Mom walked across the room and leaned over to get my rumpled, inside-out pants off the floor. I felt myself twitch and hoped she would hurry, before I grew excited again.

Mom reached over the couch, displaying more than a little cleavage, and as she stretched, I thought I saw her bush peeking through her panties. I felt my cock twitch and throb.

This couldn't be happening. Not here, not now!

Mom grabbed my pants, stood up and turned around. She looked down at my lap, and there was no way for me to hide what was happening; I was getting hard again. I looked away, and then back, but she kept her eyes glued to my cock. I started growing faster, and harder; twitching as the blood rushed in.

Mom's face turned bright red and she swallowed, catching her breath as her eyes gazed slowly back up my body, into my eyes. We locked gazes for at least a minute, and then Mom walked slowly behind me. I could hear her breathing, and I felt her close to the back of my neck. I waited for her to leave so I could escape away from my embarrassment.

"Shhh, it's O.K. You just saw a little too much of me when I bent over, that's all."

I swallowed hard, waiting.

"Did you like what you saw?” Mom asked. "Did I make you hard like that?"

I couldn't breathe. I felt her lips brush against the back of my neck, and I wanted to run my hands over every inch of her body; her shoulders, her breasts that I suckled as a child, her belly, and her dark, wet pussy. I mean, the movie was, well, just a movie. I knew it was wrong to actually act on such thoughts and feelings, but all I wanted was to rub my throbbing cock all over her. I wanted Mom to take my cock into her mouth, get it all warm and wet with her saliva, and then take it between her huge, trembling breasts. I wanted to taste Mom's pussy, and plunge my cock deep inside her womb.

Mom came around to face me.

"I saw Taboo with your father at an X-Rated movie theater years ago. I got so turned on by the fact that the mother sleeps with her son that I thought about it for days, weeks, and years after. Sometimes by the pool, I still get that Taboo feeling when you look at my body…”

As she said this, Mom's lips lightly grazed my ear. I moaned, as my cock jumped and a large drop glistened at the tip.

"Do you want to be like the mother and son in the movie?" she whispered.

"Yesss..." I gasped.

My cock leapt at her words, and the fact that she was now running her lips down my neck and onto my shoulders. Mom leaned in and kissed me full on the lips. She forced her wet tongue into my mouth, and began to unfasten her dress.

"Do you want to see more of me?"

"Uh huh," I mumbled and nodded.

Mom moved her shoulders, bunching them forward and back. She leaned forward, and offered me a glimpse of her cleavage. I could plainly see her breasts held in by her bra, as she ran her hands along her body. Mom stepped back, reached behind her and turned around while working her arms. A moment later, she turned back, pulling her bra out of her dress. Mom draped her bra around my shoulders and walked back before me. I watched as Mom reached under the top of her dress and lifted out a massive breast. She leaned down towards me as she pinched her large, dark nipple playfully, and traced a circle along her large, dark areola.

"Do you want this?" she asked.

I nodded, eyes as wide as saucers.

Mom slowly lowered her massive breast towards my face. I watched as her gloriously erect nipple grew larger as it approached my open mouth. Her boob was so warm and soft, that I wondered if I was remembering being a baby, as the weight of her breast pressed into my face. Mom was moaning as I sucked harder, pulling more of her into my mouth, sucking and teasing it with my lips and tongue until she started trembling. I let Mom's breast gently rub my lips, and I kissed her nipple, feeling the small, hard bumps around it. She smelled and tasted so good! Mom pulled my head in toward her chest, and began stroking my hair, cooing softly.

"Mmmm. You feel so good," she whispered.

Sucking Mom's boob was turning me on so much that my cock began to bob up and down. She saw me look down at my throbbing cock, and she pulled back, removing her nipple from my mouth with a loud, wet, smacking sound.

Mom knelt down and studied my cock for the first time.

"Do you want me to kiss it like the mother did in the movie?" she asked, gazing up at me.

"Mmm hmm," I stammered.

Mom leaned her face toward my throbbing cock, and gently kissed it on the tip. She rubbed it softly against her face, inhaling deeply, and began to give it butterfly kisses all along the shaft. She stopped, holding my cock against her cheek, looked up again, and smiled.

"Do you want your cock inside Mommy's mouth?"

"Ohh, yesss...Mom..."

Mom licked the underside of my cock, and slowly opened her mouth to start sucking me in. Her mouth was so warm and wet, that I thought I would lose control right then and there! I felt her tongue swirling around my throbbing member, and I could hear her sucking noisily, moaning and slurping as she mouthed my cock up and down, pumping my slick shaft with her hand. Her tongue slid under my cock as she opened up to take more of me, moaning into my cock as she swallowed around it.

She stopped, looked up at me and slowly opened her mouth.

"Watch Mommy suck your big, hard cock!” she said.

I looked down, and couldn't believe my eyes! I watched my own mother take my cock into her mouth, and moan with pleasure. I watched my mom lick the underside of my cock, and kiss my balls, sucking them noisily.

“Mmmmmm,” she moaned.

I watched as Mom took more and more of my throbbing cock into her mouth, until she started humming and swallowing, humming and swallowing, saliva trickling out of the edge of her mouth. As her head went all the way down, I felt Mom's nose and lips

pressed against my pubic hair. Mom had taken my entire length down her throat! My own mother was deep-throating me, something no girl had ever done to me before! As she let some of me out of her throat, I saw her hand disappear between her legs, and as she stroked herself, her mouth increased intensity. The pressure in my balls began to build.

Mom must have noticed, because she quickly pulled my engorged cock from her mouth and smiled. She squeezed the head of my cock until the twitching subsided.

"Not yet," she gasped, wiping her mouth. "We still have more of the movie to act out..."

Mom reached under her dress and began to stroke her pussy. Her free hand traveled across her chest and began to squeeze her big breasts, pinching her large nipples in a circular motion.

"Sucking my son’s big, hard cock made me wet!"

I watched as Mom lifted her dress to reveal her panties, which she quickly shed. I could now see her dark, hairy pussy. Mom put her hand down there and gently stroked her lips, and traced her clit as my cock grew another inch. I could hear the squish-squish sounds that her pussy made as she stroked it with her fingers. Mom smiled at me.

"Would you like a taste?"

Without waiting for an answer, Mom leaned back, and brought her wet fingers to my lips. I inhaled deeply of her scent, and eagerly licked her juices from her hand. My cock was now sticking straight out, just screaming for attention. Mom saw me look helplessly down at it and she touched it gently, feeling it throb.

"Oh baby, here, let mother take care of that for you."

Mom stood up, pulled the top of her dress down to her waist, her massive boobs hanging down against her chest, and I could see a peek of dark hair under her arms. This turned me on even more, if that was possible.

Mom licked her palms noisily. She then scooped a drop of pre-come from the tip of my cock, and smeared her hands around her breasts. She knelt down and wrapped her huge, slippery breasts around my swollen cock. I watched her hands press them in at the sides, and as she engulfed my cock, she began to move her boobs up and down in a firm, milking motion.

I was trembling. Her boobs felt like warm, spongy pillows, and she expertly worked them around my cock; moaning as my cock appeared and disappeared into her massive cleavage.

"Mmm, your cock feels so good between my boobs!" she panted.

"Nnngghhh.." was all I could manage. I had never felt anything like this before.

Mom leaned forward and drooled some more of her warm saliva on her chest to keep things nice and slippery. I looked down, and saw my cock sliding between the biggest boobs I had ever seen. Mom was squeezing her tits together and mashing my cock back and forth between them. It was like two soft, wet, fleshy rolling pins gently massaging my penis. Mom licked the head of my cock as it appeared through her cleavage. The sound of my cock sliding between her huge, wet boobs was driving me wild!

Mom started heaving her breasts in opposite directions; one up and one down, moaning as her sloppy, wet tits milked my straining cock. She felt my cock spasm, and squeezed harder.

"I want you to come all over my big, soft boobs! Mommy wants to taste your come! Oh, god, come for Mommy!"

I looked down and saw Mom furiously pumping her breasts around my straining, purple cock, and I felt the first shot launch. Airborne, it splashed on Mom's cheek, and dripped down to her chest.

She slowed her pace, bringing her tits down slowly, as the second shot went straight onto her outstretched tongue. Laughing, she continued to milk me with her boobs, and I trickled my come in the valley between her huge, trembling breasts.

Mom grabbed my cock and rubbed its oozing head on first one nipple, and then the other, smearing my sticky come around and around her chest.

Smiling, she brought her face down to my cock, taking me deep into her warm mouth, and I finished my load to the sound of Mom noisily sucking and swallowing my come! Mom gathered as much of my come as she could from her chest with her fingers, and brought her wet, sticky hand to her cock-filled lips. She smeared my come in and around her mouth, and I looked down, smiled at Mom, and faded for a moment into ecstasy.

Mom's voice brought me back. My cock was limp, spent.

"Did it feel good? As good as you felt watching the movie?"

"Mmmm..hmmm..." I replied, unable to speak.

"I think it's time I got rid of this..." Mom said, as she slipped out of her dress. For the first time, I was able to see my mother as a gorgeous, full-figured woman. Her breasts were really beautiful, hanging proudly above her smooth, rounded belly. Her creamy thighs and supple hips looked inviting, and her hairy armpits and her wild, untamed bush were making my mouth water. Mom was so beautiful.

Slowly, she ran her hands down her body, past her breasts, down her belly, until she reached her pussy. She spread her lips, and began stroking her clit.

"Would you like to taste your mother’s pussy?" she asked.

I nodded. Mom draped her legs over my shoulders. I was now looking directly at Mom's dark, wet, hairy pussy. I leaned in, inhaling deeply of Mom's aroma, and felt her thick bush tickle my face as my tongue approached her wet outer lips. She smelled like ginger and sweat and musk and cinnamon and raw sex. She smelled like a woman. I inhaled again, audibly. I wanted her to know what I was doing.

"Does Mommy's pussy smell good? Good enough to eat?" she panted.

"Mmmmm..." I answered, as I buried my face in her pussy, licking and tasting her juices as I began to explore her with my tongue.

"Ohh, my god, yes! Eat Mommy's pussy! Put your mouth where you came from!"

I plunged my face as far as it would go into Mom's pussy, and licked and sucked her wet slit with wild abandon. I ran my tongue along her slit, and chewed on her lips. I kissed her pussy, smacking loudly as she moaned and ground herself into my face. My nose

penetrated her as I licked her slit from end to end, and Mom began to really moan as my tongue discovered her swollen clit. I licked Mom's clit like it was a lollipop, kissing and sucking it into my mouth; tracing little circles around it with my tongue, and gently chewing it with my teeth. Mom was delirious; moaning and trembling, getting close to the edge. Suddenly, as she was about to lose control, she abruptly pulled away from my mouth, swung her legs down and leaned her face in close to mine. I could see she was shaking.

"Mommy wants to feel your hands on her body," she whispered. She bent down and pulled me toward her and we kissed like lovers; our tongues swirling in each other’s mouths.

I began to explore Mom's body, running my hands over her neck, her breasts, her belly, her bush, her ass, and legs. She felt so soft and warm! I touched Mom everywhere, stroking her hungry body and kissing her, holding her, loving her. She pulled me to her chest, holding my head and stroking my hair. I began to tenderly kiss and stroke her large, quivering breasts, feeling her magnificent tits, squeezing and kneading them.

I massaged her gigantic nipples with my palms, and gently squeezed her breasts, letting my hands feel every contour, every soft inch. Mom sighed, and lifted her arms dreamily above her head.

There it was - small, sexy tufts of dark, curly hair under her arms! My cock grew another inch as I reached out to caress her hairy armpits. I kissed my way across her chest from her swollen nipples to her left armpit, where I buried my face in her thick, dark hair and tender flesh, smelling and tasted her musk. She smelled like pepper and sweat.

"Ooh, yes!", she sighed, as my cock throbbed and grew even harder.

I licked first one beautiful armpit, and then the other, smelling mom's gloriously sexy womanly scent as I used my face and tongue to get her hairy underarms slick and wet.

"Mmm, you like my hairy pits, don’t you?" she asked. As I moaned my answer, Mom reached down and grabbed my pulsating cock, guiding it slowly up along her body to her armpit.

“Put your cock there,” she whispered.

I did as I was told, and slid my throbbing cock onto her hairy armpit. Mom brought her arm down, and pushed her breast inward, enveloping my cock in a warm, damp, hairy tunnel.

"Oh, yes," she moaned, as she tried to lick the head of my cock as it peeked out from under her arm. As I began to slide my cock back and forth in her hairy armpit, I can honestly say that I have never been more turned on in my entire life. Mom's big soft breasts and hairy pits were driving me and my throbbing cock wild. As she moaned, I felt the pressure start to mount...

Mom released my cock and gazed deep into my eyes. Gently, she forced me to the floor, smiling down at me. I looked up at my mother, naked and trembling, her huge breasts swinging pendulous-like as she slowly positioned herself above my throbbing cock, stopping just as her bush touched the tip. She gazed into my eyes.

"I want you just like in Taboo. I want my son the way she wanted her son," she whispered. “I want you inside of me.”

This was it. We had reached the point of no return.

Mom slowly lowered herself onto me; her warm, wet pussy engulfing my cock, inch by inch, smothering me in the absolute best moment of my life. Mom's pussy gripped and squeezed my throbbing member like nothing I had ever felt before. I was really doing it. I was fucking my own mother, and it felt sooo good... like a velvet satin glove soaked in honey. As we gyrated in slow motion, I gazed up at her and smiled.

She raised her arms slowly, seductively over her head and ran her hands over her beautiful unshaved underarms. She smiled seductively, and tried to lick them…

I felt myself closing in, getting closer, as Mom rocked wildly, heaving her body up and down on my straining cock. I watched as her hands traveled slowly, deliberately down her body until they reached her bush. Mom made eye contact with me, and leaned way back, lifting herself almost all the way off of me.

"Watch your cock go in and out of me!” she whispered.

I looked down to see Mom spreading her pussy lips open with her hands as she slowly raised and lowered herself onto me. I watched my cock slowly plunge into my mother's wet, hairy pussy, just like Taboo….

That did it. I felt the churning in my balls, and tried to shout.

"Mom! I- Unnnnghhhh...."

As she bounced wildly, I began to shoot into Mom's pussy. Mom started to come, trembling and screaming, "Oh, my god, oh, my god!" Once she realized that I was coming inside of her, she quickly lifted off of me, and leaned her body forward, sliding her sweaty boobs down across my cock, rocking it gently between them. Finally, her mouth reached my cock, and she opened wide and took me in. I came and came in Mom's

warm mouth, and she swallowed as much as she could, letting the overflow trickle out of her mouth and down her neck. She looked so beautiful then, with my cock in her mouth, smiling up at me. Mom slowly opened her mouth and let my cock slide out. She moved up along my body to my face, and kissed me, and we embraced. I snuggled into her and nestled my head between her safe, warm breasts. We lay there for a while; mother and son, man and woman, just like our favorite movie, Taboo…

12