Mom, Then and Now Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back at Josh's place, the next morning things were back to normal. Judith and Josh bustled around after breakfast and left.

At work, Josh and Colin talked in the stock room.

"So what do you think will happen next with your mom?" Colin asked.

"Probably nothing," Josh said. "She was probably just having fun with me on my birthday. I can't see why she'd do any more."

"Yeah but she did say she might do it again though?"

"I know," Josh said. "Say, what if I let her see me naked, you know, by accident. Maybe she'll reciprocate."

"Maybe," Colin agreed, "Can I go back to your place after work and stay the night?"

"Sure, if you want, at least tonight I'll be able to get some relief if I need it."

"You can pretty much count on that," Colin said. "I love sucking your cock."

Josh called his mom and she said it would be fine with her. She told him to fix his own dinner because she had a few showings and wouldn't be home before nine. When the boys arrived at seven they ate frozen dinners before going out to the pool.

"Say Josh," Colin said, "leave the lights out in the pool and we can go skinny dipping."

"Great," Josh said, "sounds like fun," and he started for the pool.

"Hold on," Colin said, "Leave your suit here, it's more fun that way."

Josh smiled and stripped off his suit. The two of them walked out to the pool naked in the setting daylight. They splashed around for hours, thoroughly enjoying the experience. Now and then they would fondle each other to hardness as they sat on the edge of the pool catching their breath. They continued to play and pleasure each other, unaware that Judith had come home early and was watching from the window.

She squinted, trying to make out what they were doing and why the lights were out. Then it came to her. 'My god they're naked and playing with each other's peckers,' she thought, 'my sons gay.' The thought didn't upset her as much as surprise her. After all he did get an erection looking at her the day before. What do I do next, she wondered. She decided to start by ruining their little party.

The two boys were on the edge of the pool stroking each other when the lights suddenly went on. They were surprised and both immediately slid into the water. They looked toward the house and saw Judith stroll out as if nothing was wrong.

"Good evening boys, how's the water?"

"Great," they both said hugging the edge of the pool.

"Why aren't you swimming then?" She asked.

"Oh, just tired, we've been in here a while." Josh said.

"Alright then, so hop out and we'll all have hot drinks in the house, you must be chilled from being in the water so long."

"No we're fine," Colin said, "We're just fine here."

"WELL I'M NOT FINE, now both of you get those bare asses back to the house, RIGHT NOW!"

Colin and Josh didn't dare answer back. They climbed out and stood, covering their genitals. Judith pointed them to the house with her upraised arm.

She was right behind them as they walked in and tried to grab their swimsuits.

"Leave those suits where they are," Judith said as she sat in a chair facing them. She stared at them both for a long time. "Alright, hands at your sides. If you want to be little exhibitionists then act the part. Come on, you should be enjoying this," she said. "Let me see those boy cocks."

But instead she was shocked to see anything but boy cocks. Even chilled from the cold air, they were both pretty impressive. These were full-grown man cocks and balls, especially Josh's.

"Well I take it back, no little boy cocks here," she said. "You boys are pretty remarkable for your age, but then you're both eighteen, I keep forgetting that. Now tell me what's going on, are you both gay? I mean I did see you both playing with each other out there. What gives, believe me I won't be upset."

"We're not gay Mom, although we do enjoy taking care of each other. We've been doing it since we were kids. It's just easier to get relief when we need it. We both love to fuck girls, even more so, so don't worry," Josh pleaded.

"Oh really? You've both had girls have you? How many?"

"Two," Josh said, staring at the floor."

"FIVE," Colin said proudly, looking Judith straight in the eye."

"Oh, and how often?" She pressed, tying to trip them up.

"As often as we could, are you kidding?" Colin snapped back.

"Oh, listen to Casanova over there. So that's it? You've just been scratching each other's itch, really?"

"Yeah," Colin said, "Why is it so hard to believe? We started out as kids, just making each other feel good and today we're just better at it. We both enjoy doing it and there's no hang-ups. No dating, no expectations—other than getting off whenever we need to. I'm not ashamed of what we're doing and I'm even glad it's out in the open."

The combination of being nude in front of Judith and talking about their sexual exploits was beginning to have an effect on the boys. They were both hardening quickly and Josh tried to cover himself again.

"Oh, no, no, young man. You don't hide a thing. We're not finished here yet."

She was amazed and both boys could see it in her eyes. Josh had to be between seven or eight inches of thick prime man meat, and his balls, my god they were huge. Colin was more average, somewhere between six and seven inches. He was also thick with nice big gonads. Judith could feel herself getting moist and her pussy was tingling.

"Wow, well I guess you aren't boys after all, are you? You're both very well endowed young men. Okay, I believe you, you can get dressed now." Judith said.

But the boys paused for a second and looked at each other. "If it's all the same to you MS Avers, I'd like to stay like this," Colin said. "Would that be okay?"

"I'm with Colin," Josh said, "This feels great, I'm not embarrassed at all now. Please Mom, would it be al right? Please don't be too disappointed with us?"

Judith was stunned at the suggestions. She thought about it for a moment and let the wetness between her legs decide. She shook her head in disbelief.

"No Josh, I'm not at all disappointed in you, in fact, I'm kind of proud of you both. With so many stories about girls being forced into sex or molested these days, you two found another way around your problem. Sure, why not, be naked if you want. Just don't let the neighbours see, I don't think I could explain that one away."

That night they all watched TV together and Judith secretly loved having two beautiful naked boys romping around. They went out of their way to offer her drinks or snacks just to stand in front of her.

"Don't you want to join us, Mom," Josh asked her as he handed her a drink.

"Tempting as that sounds, I don't think so," she said, "That would be just too improper. What you two are doing is already pretty far down the road. I'll be honest, though, I can't resist the eye candy. You're both a real treat to look at."

"Thank you MS Avers," Colin said, "Coming from a MILF like you, that's a real complement."

"MILF is it! Do you think I don't know what that means? Or have you lost that much respect for me already?"

"Oh gosh no. MS Avers, I didn't mean any disrespect, it was meant as a complement."

"Well you may have developed into a fine physical specimen Colin but your manners still need maturing. I know I'm a good-looking woman for my age. Your so-called complement means I should be flattered you think I'm fuckable, despite my age." She suddenly realized she had opened the door to a whole new level of discussion.

"Oh believe me MS Avers, Every guy we know thinks you're..."

"Loveable?" She interjected. "Let's not go down that path please, or permissions could change quickly. By the way, Colin, please call me Judith. I feel awkward being called MS Avers, especially with you naked like that."

"Yes ma'... I mean Judith," He stammered.

"And what about me?" Josh asked.

"You? Well you can just keep calling me Mom. As a mater of fact, I like it even more without the clothes. How wicked is that, eh boys?" She gave a throaty chuckle and stood to go to bed. "Okay, well I've got a full day tomorrow, so I'm off to bed. Oh, and Colin, the answer is yes, you can stay the weekend."

"Wow, Judith, how did you know?"

"Seriously?" Judith cocked and eyebrow then turned and headed up the stairs.

"Damn, Josh, your mom's the sexiest woman on the planet," Colin gushed. "I'd give anything to see her naked."

"Judith overheard his comment from the top of the stairs. Her pussy tingled all over again. She really needed to take care of it.

She wore a sheer, almost transparent nightie to bed and seconds after hitting the sheets she was massaging her pussy with both hands. She concentrated on her clit with one hand while the other felt moved around back and toyed with her ass. She loved having her ass played with and she wished it were someone else doing the favors. It didn't take long for her to reach the peak—she'd been on the edge all evening.

She thought about the boys parading around her all weekend and it sent another shock through her pussy. 'Again?' she cursed inwardly, and she began rubbing herself all over again. She hadn't been this horny for years, not since her ex-husband... she dropped the thought and pushed herself to a finish.

In the middle of the night Judith heard a sound outside her room. She walked to her door and listened but it was gone. She opened the door and saw Colin, still naked, walking back from the bathroom. He stopped and smiled at her. Impulsively, she turned on her bedroom light. She wanted to see him better and give him a sexy silhouette to look at in return. He wouldn't get his wish to see her naked, but pretty close. She made a half turn and gave him a profile view of her large round orbs.

Colin swallowed hard as he looked her up and down. She basked in the intensity of his hungry stare and smiled widely before she the turned the light back out. She closed the door again and slowly walked back to the bed—lightly touching herself. 'What's got into me?' She thought to herself. 'Am I crazy? This is so wrong.' She went back to sleep but only after one more soothing orgasm.

The next morning, they were all at the breakfast table dressed and ready for work. The two boys finished and headed off on foot while Judith packed her car.

"See you tonight, Judith," Colin called back as they walked.

"Yeah, see you later, Mom," Josh echoed.

"Shit!" She cursed out loud as her pussy wet her panties.

"This isn't good," she spoke under her breath as she watched them walk away.

All day long the two boys worked and when their paths crossed, they gave each other knowing smiles. During lunch break Colin told Josh what had happened during the night.

"Wow, that's great," Josh said. "Maybe she'll show us more over the weekend?"

"I really hope so," Colin said. "Say I have an idea. Do you suppose she'd like to see us do something for her?"

"I don't know, maybe," Josh answered. "But how?"

"Maybe we'll leave your door open and make a little noise as she passes by, how about that?" Colin said.

"It's worth a try. Frankly, the whole idea kind of turns me on anyway."

That night when they got home they stripped off as soon as they got through the door. Judith was still out at work so they put on some trunks and went for a swim. They soon lost the swimsuits and enjoyed touching each other and playing around in the pool. After a while they went back to the house and waited in Josh's room. One thing led to another and soon they were enjoying their favorite pastime as the munched on each other in a sixty-nine position.

Judith came home from work and looked around for the boys. She was tired from her long day and she headed straight up to her room to change. The boys heard her approaching and moaned a little louder as she passed the door. Judith heard the noise and saw the open door. She walked in to say hello and halted in her tracks.

Now Judith was a woman of significant experience but even she had never witnessed this. She watched Josh as he sucked Colin's cock with a vengeance. He was very good and he really appeared to be enjoying it. Colin was no slouch either. He was deep-throating Josh's considerable member while Josh wriggled his ass with delight.

She continued to watch when Colin trained his eyes on her—Josh's cock was still in his mouth. She suddenly felt like an intruder but then she relaxed when he attempted to smile. He tapped Josh's ass to get his attention. Josh let Colin's cock slide from his mouth and smiled at his mom.

"Hi Mom," he said, "home early?"

"Wow... that's it? Home early? You're one cool cucumber, young man."

"Well uh, yeah—not sure if that was a complement or not. Are you upset about what we're doing? I thought we kind of cleared the air about that last night?"

"Yes, we did... I mean... I know... JOSH, I never expected to actually see something like this! We agreed it would be fine for you to be nude. I never expected you would do this stuff in front of me."

"Mom? We're in my room and you're the one who walked in on us. We're really sorry though, we never wanted to offend you. We were just letting off some steam. I'm sorry we offended you."

"Oh Josh, you didn't offend me. I was just very surprised, that's all. I've never seen two guys do that. It was very... well, different."

"It almost sounds like you enjoyed it a little," Josh said. "You're more than welcome to stay and watch you know. I know I'd love you to."

"Well, that's not going to happen," she snapped. "This isn't some kind of free-love commune here. This is getting completely out of hand and I need to think things over again. I'm going to put on a suit and go for a swim before dinner."

"Which suit?" Josh asked. "We might want to stop for a special one."

"Oh what am I going to do with you," she threw her hands up and turned to leave.

She marched out toward her room—her mind still picturing what she had witnessed. Out in the hall her hands were shaking. As a mom, this was a whole new predicament, but as a sensual woman with desires, her libido was now fully awake and charged. She had to slow things down, but how? The little buggers kept pushing her buttons.

She was perplexed as approached her bedroom door. She shoved it wide-open and walked in. She stopped and undid a few buttons on her blouse. Her hand slipped inside and into her bra. STOP IT! She chastised herself as she rolled her stiff nipple between her thumb and forefinger. OH GOD, she whispered to herself out loud, I've got to stop this. But I can't, I'm so fucking hot now. She looked back at the open door. We'll let the gods decide this now, she chuckled to herself and walked away leaving it open. If they come in, they come in, she told herself.

She stripped off the rest of her clothes and dropped them to the floor. She bent over and opened her swimsuit drawer—her newest suit was on the top. She dare not put that one on—she'd be admitting to what she wanted. She kept on rummaging for another.

Josh and Colin crept into the room behind her. She heard a faint sound but something deep within her burned and made her pretend not to hear. She was naked and terrified now. What was she doing? Her ass and her pussy were in plain view to them, not to mention her breasts as they hung over the open drawer. Powerful stirrings from a long forgotten past made her heart pound in her chest. She dug around deeper in the drawer causing her leg to advance and provide the boys with an even better view. She couldn't think of a next move and she felt blood rushing to her face. Suddenly the room felt very warm and her skin was clammy.

One of them cleared his throat. She straightened and turned suddenly. She modestly covered herself with her arm and hand. She could have easily made a dash to the bathroom but then there were those pesky stirrings again.

"What the hell are you two doing in here now? Get out! I'm getting very close to taking away your nudity privileges."

It was an empty threat and they all knew it. Josh knew his mom—she would never stand there naked if it wasn't exactly what she wanted. He had never known her to do anything unless it was done her way.

"I'm sorry Mom, but you did leave your door wide open. Gosh I can't tell how gorgeous you look."

"Thank you Josh but you still have leave."

But they didn't move.

"Mom, you heard us come in, I saw you notice. You could have run to the washroom but you didn't."

She took a breath to answer but Josh interrupted.

"You're so beautiful and you know we love you. We'd do anything for you. Colin here has loved you all his life and that won't likely change. We can try to be less annoying, but we'll never stop wanting to look at you, I'm just telling you up front. Go ahead and make us get dressed, that won't change a thing."

As Josh spoke, their cocks were both rock hard and almost drooling precum. It was driving her wild and the image of them sucking each other was still fresh in her mind. Mixed emotions of right, wrong and desperate wanting, were driving her crazy. Her arms fell limp at her sides.

"Go ahead boys. Josh, you're right, we all want this. Come to me boys."

The boys approached and her nipples were so hard they looked painful. Her large full breasts swayed and jiggled as she moved a little from side to side. She was happy she had shaved that morning. Her body felt clean and readied for this delicious unveiling. Her heart pounded as she heard them moan softly. She reached down and caringly took a penis in each hand, lovingly caressing them. Colin reached out and touched her left breast.

"No, honey," Judith said, "Only I can touch for now but I promise that will change. I need to have some control here or I don't think I'll be able to deal with all this. Do you understand?"

As Colin withdrew his hand Josh responded. "Mom, you don't need to explain. We don't need to understand. What you're doing is beyond our wildest dreams and you've promised us even more. Whatever you want, whatever you say, we'll be fine with it."

The boys looked like bewildered schoolchildren as they basked in Judith's gentle yet expert attentions. But it was quickly becoming her desires now that needed feeding. She was going to do more for them all right, lots more, but they would have to beg her first.

"Okay, that's it, I think. I'm getting too overheated and we don't want you getting too excited as well."

"Oh please, no Mom, just a little longer—PLEASE. What can we do to keep this going? We'll do anything."

There it was, and how she exulted in it. Time to step things up, she thought.

"Fine, I'm starting to enjoy this anyway. In fact, I'm so horny right now I think I'll explode if I don't cum soon. I'm going to calm myself down first and then I'll take of you both. Have you ever watched a woman masturbate before?"

"Sure, I've seen lots of videos online," Colin said.

"No, Colin, I mean a real woman, really masturbating to a real orgasm."

"When you put it that way, no I haven't," he admitted.

"Cuddle up boys," she said as she lay back on her bed. Her ass was at the edge and her thighs were open wide with her feet on the carpet.

"Can I rest my head on your thigh while I watch?" Josh asked.

"Yeah sure, why not—I think we can bend the touching rule that far. You too Colin, if you want."

She began rubbing her clit with a circular motion and the boys took up their positions.

Both boys were sitting on the floor, each with their head one of her thighs as they gazed in between her legs. One hand worked continuously at her clit while the other rubbed everywhere else. Sometimes, she would smear her slippery nectar around her clit with one hand and then resume massaging with the other.

"Oh, MOM!" Your smell is driving me crazy. I love it so much. There's just nothing about you that isn't over-the-top sexy. Please, can we bend the touching rule a little farther? Can I feel your leg and your foot? I want to touch your skin and feel more of a connection," Josh said.