Mom to Sub

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They fed us first, it was spaghetti bolognaise with salad and, for both of us, that glass of milk. We sat at the table and ate silently. She finished first and sat patiently until my plate was cleared then we took our dishes to the bench and returned to our seats.

The Mistresses clapped delightedly and both Marion and I smiled shyly at the approval. We got pudding, self saucing with whipped cream, which we ate like good little girls taking our plates to the bench when finished and going over to the Mistresses. We curtseyed then with faces lowered sank down to a kneeling position showing the utmost deference to them. Sian came over to us and stroked us under our chins. I loved it and tilted my head up to get more- so did Marion.

"Well done our darling girls," Sian said gently to us,"Marion you are just perfect, such a little sweetie, and Chrissy we are so pleased with you, I think you're just about there now, don't you think Maxine?"

" She behaved perfectly Sian, you and Allison have every reason to be very proud of her."

We got to be the ornament on the table during their meal. We lay back to back and wiggled forward as our butts went right up in the air till we were supported just on our shoulders our butts resting against each others and our legs pulled down at our sides to be trapped by our arms. Allison and Maxine inserted flower stems in our butt holes and pussies so we were the vases for a lovely floral display. I loved what they had done to me and as I lay there Maxine stood up and leaned over me. I opened my mouth and she spat in it for me. Sian did the same for Marion and we lay with out mouths open hoping for more spit from our Mistresses. From time to time they would oblige then sometime later would flick under our chin meaning it was time to swallow. Also between courses Allison brought out some clips and they delighted in attaching these to our nipples and idly hanging weights to them as we coped with the pain in our nipples.

Well we loved it of course but it was getting on so it was one minute I'm a flower pot next I'm saying good bye to Marion and I've had another quick shower, I'm in my nightie and Allison is tucking me in my bed.

I slept so well, the pain from the clamps was still fresh and I could feel my ass hole and vagina from being fisted.

Next morning though I was up bright eyed and bushy tailed ready for another day. Work went really well, Mr Sinclair called me in and confirmed he was speaking with my Mistress and how glad he was that I had found such happiness, which was nice, but also that he was going to form an elite team of three who weren't going to be looked at for promotions because that would make them miserable but who would lead the sales campaign and be remunerated accordingly.

I loved that, I was still smiling when I got home- they knew of course but I expected they would and it was such a buzz to please them. So my income went up, nearly doubled in fact while their management of our finances and especially our grocery spend coming well down meant that we were saving-heaps.

That wasn't enough for my daughters though and they created an employment agency placing ladies and girls in home care positions: maids, gardeners, nurses, what ever. Well it just went ballistic I spent all Saturday acting as receptionist. taking calls, making appointments and everything else some peop;e are to busy to do and leave to mom.

It was great in that they had started their own business but bad in that they had converted Sian's old bedroom to an office and due to the pressure of numbers were interviewing applicants through till after nine at night.

So how was I going to be, you know, what I wanted to be? And when did I get to go to sleep? So I was just miserable but I didn't want to say anything, I mean this business was so successful and it looked like it was going to make their futures for them so who was I to rain on their parade? So I stayed dressed and acted as a de facto receptionist with the four or more females sitting in the lounge with me while they waited to be interviewed.

I got to bed usually after eleven by the time they had finished and I wasn't getting tucked in or dressed in the morning because they were too busy. That sounds selfish I know but the truth is I needed all that, I am submissive by nature and I need to be bossed around, I'm miserable if I'm not. Work went downhill, I went from confident to passive to depressive and the orders slowed right up. Mr Sinclair tried ringing Sian a few times but only got her answerphone and finally after another poor week I was called in to his office and got my Notice, I was gone.

I didn't cry- I was too numb for that- I just sat there holding the envelope as his voice droned on and on until finally he moved his hand and I guessed it was time to go. They had all guessed when I was called in and none of them looked up to catch my eye as I trudged dejectedly back to my desk to get my purse and my framed photo of my two girls and me then went on my way. The drive home was possibly the most miserable time of my life, after all the thrills and fantastic times as the girls' sub I was now another unemployed forty year old.

I walked in after parking the car went to my room and shut the door. The tears finally came and I lay on my bed sobbing. They must have carried into Allison's old room, Oh excuse me, the "office" because Sian snatched the door open to tell me off with that "I'm not happy with you" look she would give me but I looked up at her now with a sullen look on my face then I looked away and rolled over to face away from her. She hesitated but, yes, as I thought, this girl she had never met was more important than me and she left the room closing the door behind her.

So I was on my own again, now it was worse, the lease was in my name and I now had no job. Not only did I have no job but Mr Sinclair had said they would be able to confirm my length of employment but couldn't "in all conscience give me a favorable reference to any prospective employer". So I was completely fucked.

As I lay there I went from miserable to resentful thinking what a fool I must have looked to have endured all this crap from them and their friends, lying the way I had with all my bits on display- just disgusting. Well that was it- no more.

I changed into my jeans and a tee shirt throwing my nice dress on the floor and walked past the women in the lounge to the kitchen. There I found a few eggs and the last two pieces of toast and made myself eggs on toast then I poured a coffee and went to the table to eat it on my own. Once I had eaten I felt a bit better but I was still bitter so I decided I would go outside for a walk thinking with any luck some prowler might want to have his way with me or murder me or something. Well if one did he wasn't outside in my neighborhood that night and the walk was uneventful.

Still women all over the fucking place when I got back, not that it mattered I remembered, rekindling my depression, I could sleep in the next morning. I walked past these women, down the corridor pushed the door open, eyeballed Sian and told her I wanted to go to bed and to try to be considerate for once in her fucking life and keep the fucking noise down. Then I turned my back on her and slammed the door as hard as I possibly could. She came after me to do the Dom thing but I just told her, very loudly, to just fuck off. Allison had had a bolt put on her door and it was still there, I rammed it across and got into bed fully dressed.

Then I burst into tears again as the completeness of my misery hit me. I had expected some sort of effort from either daughter, oh excuse me, "mistress" but there was nothing and with no sound coming after the woman who had been in Sian's old room left and no one knocking on my door I finally did fall asleep from fatigue. In the morning I unbolted the door, went to the toilet then into the bathroom to wash my hands and on into the kitchen to get some breakfast. I ate it at the table, just cereal and a coffee, dropped my dishes on the bench- breaking the plate- then went into the lounge to put the TV on and watch whatever.

They both came out in their nighties and dressing gowns. I was curled up in the corner of the sofa my head on my palm with my other hand on my face.

I gave them a "fuck you" look and went back to staring at the TV. They were silent a they got a chair each from the dining table placed them in front of me and sat down.

"Happy?" Sian asked, the Queen of Fucking Irony I thought.

I turned to eyeball her and said as calmly as I could,"over the fucking moon darling." Then I added,"want to beat me up? Go ahead, I don't give a shit."

Allison went to the TV and turned it off. She was white so at least, maybe she cared a bit- possibly.

"We fucked up big time didn't we?" Sian commented looking at the floor. I shrugged.

"Win some lose some, speaking of which I lost my job yesterday. No chance of another so I'm wondering, work the streets or do it by web cam?"

"Chrissy!" Allison exclaimed.

"Mother," I corrected her as I studiously picked at a folicle which was now the most important thing in the world.

'Oh fuck this!" it was bossy britches Sian, of course.

'Fuck you, "I muttered under my breath, then I said loudly "my life's fucking ruined now. Look you bitches can stay here I can't stand the sight of you I'll go and find a room somewhere- is any of the money in my savings account mine?"

"Sian!" Allison exclaimed,"do something. Mom! Mom what are you doing?"

"Don't tell me you're interested in me after all this time? I'm doing what I should have done before- taking charge of my own pathetic miserable life, dear."

"Chrissy, Chrissy listen to me," I had my head down but Sian paused until I finally looked up, she was looking me in the eye but it was a kind look, a caring look and I was suddenly embarrassed and blushed looking back down again ,unable to meet her look. She reached a hand out and took mine holding it in both of hers.

"Do you know what we did that first night- after Allison had put you to bed and you'd gone to sleep?"

I shook my head.

'Laughed probably," I thought but I looked away and shrugged with a sour look on my face.

"We took turns creeping down to the door to look at you sleeping, then we'd go back to the lounge and give the other one the thumbs up. We were so happy that you were happy- but we stuffed up, didn't we? I thought we could run this business and see to your needs at the same time but the business has gone berserk. And you're just miserable oh and we feel like complete and utter shit, don't we Ally?"

I glanced up at Allison and saw the tears running down her face. She was staring at me wanting to say something but unable to find the words. Finally she spoke,

"Chrissy you can't cope as Mom, you just can't, we don't have to overpower you or beat you up, we want you to go back to being Chrissy and being happy. No more strangers here, right Sian?"

Sian nodded looking me in the eye to show she was telling the truth as she did so.

'If I sit next to you, will you cuddle into me?" Allison continued and the resentment in me faded.

I shrugged then nodded. She sat down and slipped an arm partway across my back. I leaned forward a bit so it could go all the way and she hugged me into her. I lowered my head on her shoulder and sobbed clinging to her with both arms.

Once I had cried myself out we had a little chat and Sian explained that things were no where near as bad as I had imagined. felt such a weight lifted off my shoulders , the options I had mentioned? I was serious about those. Not keen but serious.

From now on, our place was our place and work just had to be somewhere else.

"Chrissy darling we want you to be happy, we love it when you're happy, won't you let yourself be Chrissy?"

I shrugged and looked up at Allison. She was smiling for me, not at me; for me and suddenly after all my defiance and plate breaking I wanted to. I wanted to more than anything and I nodded.

I stayed home with Allison that day. She put my collar and lead on me and I spent the day naked. Sian went to Jessie's place and between them and Samantha Sian got a lease, in Samantha's name, on a two story place with signage rights in a commercial area just near our target market. They hired staff and retreated to a management role to have more time at home- with their Chrissy.

I got back to wandering around with just my collar on and to being spanked for being naughty or just because I hadn't had one for a while, to being put to bed and having the choice of milk or milk to drink and having to lie in humiliating poses for them while my pussy went wet and they could see my vagina contracting. My relationship with Marion was very strong although apart from our sessions together we only slept together when we had the group events and then it was all four of us naked together on the padded floor in Samantha's basement and invariably that was after we'd been paddled so we all wanted to lie on our tummies.

We didn't care though, we loved our Mistresses and we longed to be their Subs. Marion just lived for her bedtime ritual- same as mine-the saying goodnight, having to brush her teeth and do the show the teeth to the daughter putting her to bed thing, getting tucked in, kissed goodnight then watched till she was asleep. As I lay in bed with Sian sitting there stroking my shoulder I thought of what Marion had said and nodded, eyes closed; I loved it too.