Mom to the Rescue

Story Info
Mom had to rescue for only Mom possibly could.
4.8k words
4.26
209.4k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
earnie65
earnie65
163 Followers

Mother to the rescue

Mom had to for only Mom possibly could

"Mom," said my son.

"Yes Don."

"Why so early?" He bent down to smell the amber coloured contents of the mug I was holding. "It is hardly ten in the morning?"

"I am lonely."

"Lonely? That is why I have come back to be with you."

"Thanks for coming Don. But I was feeling lost these two years, and even before for that matter"

"Depressed?"

"You can call it that."

"My coming, has it made no difference?"

"It has of course. Give me time, I'll get over the habit."

*

My husband left us fifteen years ago. Don was in elementary school at that time. When I married Mathews I was eighteen and he was thirty-two. Don arrived within a year. The age difference between us was too large; we did not develop a relationship. Don was three years old when I came to know that my husband had an older woman for friend. There was not a single day we did not quarrel. One evening he announced that he was leaving. He packed his bags and left. He never returned. I continued my job, and as I owned the house we were living in I was able to manage quite comfortably on my income. A couple of years after my husband had left a colleague of mine, a divorcee, came to live with me. After three years we found the going not good and he left. Don and I were alone for five happy years, and then another friend of mine moved in. Don did not like either of the 'uncles' though they tried to be pleasing to him. As soon as he graduated he got a job in Finland and left. He was just eighteen then.

Don and I kept in touch through emails. Three years later one day he sent mail to say that he was getting married. He was just twenty-one years old. I advised him that he was too young for marriage, but when he persisted I was supportive. Within six months his marriage was annulled. Don, who would have felt lonely after his failed marriage, must have wished to be back home. There was nothing to keep him away for my friend had left a couple of years earlier. He wrote to say that he has taken a job in our town and was coming to live with me.

I was seeing Don after four years. When he entered for a moment I did not recognise him. He had grown tall and was very handsome with his curly hair and sparkling eyes. When we hugged I felt a thrill pass through my body almost as if I was in the arms of a lover. Even at that moment of reunion I was chiding myself for harbouring sinful feelings towards my son. This feeling did not subside; instead it grew in intensity in the next few days. I wondered if I was stricken.

It was thrilling to be with him. He was very loving to me and we were all the time touching each other. I was very happy, but anxious too for often I found that I was sexually excited. Four years is long period and we had a lot to talk about. But he never spoke of his short married life. At times he would lie staring at the ceiling, sad and thoughtful, as if he was carrying a burden that was too much for him to bear. My heart went out to him. I instinctively felt that it had something to do with his marriage. I waited for him to broach the topic.

*

"You are just forty-one Mom," continued Don, "you should marry again."

"I have not been lucky with men Don," I said.

"You seem to have withdrawn within yourself, why? You used to be so outgoing and fun loving. You have become almost like a nun."

"Repeated failures can do that Don. If you had a family it would have been OK with me, but you have not."

"You can't blame me Mom. I married at a tender age of 21, but it did not work out."

"It is almost a year since you split with Linda. I ask you the question you asked me. Why not get another. You are young, you have good job, and you are handsome."

"Do you know why my marriage was annulled?"

"It was not consummated you told me."

"Right, but why?"

"You never told me."

"You never asked."

"Now I ask."

"As per court records I am impotent. I never penetrated. Linda left me as she came—a virgin."

"You should get medical help. Why don't you?"

"Because I do not consider myself impotent."

"Why then did you not deflower Linda? You have to explain."

"Linda was a good girl. That was the problem. Good in the most prudish sense of the term. She was frigid. Absolutely. She allowed me to kiss that was about all. No fondling and no sex. When I became desperate she allowed me, but not before she converted the bedroom into a photographer's dark room. She held her thighs together tight; with difficulty and in the face of determined resistance I parted her thighs. By the time I got her into some sort of position my cock softened. I do not know how rapists do it but I could not. Twice it happened and then by mutual consent we agreed to an annulment."

"What has that got to with your getting another spouse?"

"When rapists can do against resistance why could not I was the question I often ask myself. Is there anything wrong with me? I fear that my cock could let me down again. I have to clear that doubt first before proceeding further. That's why."

"Clear that doubt. That's not difficult."

"Mom, you do not understand men. Get a woman, tell her that I am using her as a test case, and then dangle my soft cock before her? Unthinkable. I'll die rather than subject myself to that sort of humiliation. This is working on me all the time. It is making me miserable. I need the contents of that mug more than you do." He took the mug from my hand and emptied its contents. I did not protest. I kept watching as he drank the lot. I sat deep in thought. Then quite calmly I got up and closed the liquor cupboard and turned the key.

"That cupboard will remain locked till we get out of the mire we are now in. Nothing more than sips of red wine during meals," I declared. "Are you with me?"

"I am Mom, but I see no way."

"I don't either, but we are not going to sit at home moping on a Saturday morning. That would be accepting defeat. We are going to the beach for a bit of swimming and maybe some beach volleyball. We will get ourselves into a better mood; then things may happen. No, it will happen. Coming?"

"Sure Mom."

*

I went for a bath and it was while I was wiping and powdering in front of the mirror that I got this horrible idea. 'Why not me?' I asked myself 'He would be safe from humiliation if it is Mom that he uses as a test subject.' I shuddered and was excited at the same time at the enormity of my thought. Mother offering herself to son? Can anything be more shameful? But he needs help and what else are mothers for if they do not do their outmost for their children? Can there be any limit to mother's love? Assuredly not. I knew I was rationalising, but it eased my anxieties. I examined myself critically. Was I a worthy sex object for a youth as attractive as my son? At forty-one I did look quite presentable. Short (five three), lithe of body (hundred pounds), ample breasts for one so slim, nice firm protuberant rear, and when I did my hair in a ponytail quite girlish in appearance. My breasts sagged true, but I thought they added to their beauty. Yes, Don may find me attractive. But certainly I cannot ask him to try me out. It could well be the last straw. He might never recover from such blow. No, I must make him think of me as a sex object before I can offer myself. It must evolve. The beach is the perfect place for that.

The beach was crowded as one expects on a glorious Saturday afternoon. We sauntered forth to the volleyball courts. There was no possibility of a game that afternoon for the waiting lines were long. We came to the water edge and entered the screened off cubicles to change.

When I emerged Don greeted me with a "Wow." It was the bikini I had chosen for the occasion that was making the hit. It was my favourite when I was eighteen, the time of my marriage. I was leaner then and it was now a tight fit. The lower piece was so low that I had to shave my convex mound smooth to wear it. It was tantalisingly perfect for it appeared that at any moment the clitoral hood might peep out. My breasts were globular and smooth like glass. They were like ripe fruits ready for plucking though I could not name the fruit.

I was pleased to hear Don's 'wow'. I raised my hands behind my neck and pushed my pelvis forward. I expected Don to 'wow' again and he did. We took a walk up and down the crowded beach hand in hand.

"Men are looking at you appreciatively Mom," Don said. I could see that too. We stood knee deep in the water and splashed about for a while. They we sat on the sand watching the frolickers. From the corner of my eye I could see Don darting cautious admiring glances at me. He had a hard-on that he was trying to hide between his thighs. His act of pushing his cock between his thighs was funny, but it had a significant effect one me. When I saw him excited the guilty feeling I had for trying to seduce my son evaporated. I felt I had to do it for his sake and mine. I leaned back to admire him. He was tall and well built like his father. The muscles that he developed with the dumb bells and other instruments stood out gloriously. I could feel wetness in my pussy.

Meanwhile Don was looking at me from the corner of his eyes, and whenever I turned my head his way his eyes would move away. I leaned back resting on my elbows, and flexed one hip and spread out my thighs so that he can feast his eyes on me. I waited and caught him red handed.

He was suddenly aware that I was looking at him. He smiled sheepishly and turned way. I had no intention of letting him off.

"It is not bad to admire your Mom," I said. "If you are feeling guilty that your thoughts are not pure be assured that Freud has said that there is a strong under current of sex in all love, mother and son, father and daughter, sister and brother. Feast your eyes on me." He squirmed uncomfortably. "No Don, that's not the way. Look at my breasts. You like them? Tell me if they look as good as what you see around here. Tell me." I went up to him and thrust forward my breasts. I bent down to let me see into the valley. I pulled forwards the top to show him my tits. "You are not a stranger to these," I said. By now Don had recovered his aplomb to some extent.

"The best on view," he said reverentially.

"My thighs, what is your comment on them," I asked. I spread my thighs.

"Good Mom, very good." He was getting very uncomfortable. "Mom shall we swim?"

"OK," I said and stretched out my hand and he pulled me up.

We splashed about in shallow water. The tits were now prominent. They lifted up the blue cloth of the top in two tiny tents. I could feel Don's eyes on them.

"See that Dad giving a piggy back swim for his little daughter," I said, "my Dad used to do it to me."

"I'll give you a ride Mom, climb on my back," he said.

He bent down and I mounted his back and holding his neck with a crook of the elbow I spread my thighs on his back and pressed his body with my knees. He swam effortlessly as if I was no burden at all. I pressed my pussy on his back. The sensation it produced was exquisite. I hope it had a similar effect on my son.

"I will take you to that pier," he said and in a few swift splashes we were there. I dismounted. We were now face to face laughing and hugging each other.

"Don I feel I am a teenager again," I said truthfully.

"You look like one Mom. That's the spirit. Keep it up," he said. We hugged. I pressed my breasts against his chest and he was doing the same. I entwined my hands on the small of his back and applied pressure on his pubis against my pussy. As I had expected his cock was large and hard.

"Hey! You are OK Don. Absolutely," I exclaimed excitedly. I boldly felt his cock over his trunk.

"Oh! Mom," he protested.

"What's the matter with you," I said in chiding tones. "You are my son aren't you? Do I not have the right to touch your cock? After all I know it for so long."

"But not when it is like this," he said.

"Please get this son, babies and little men also get it hard from time to time." Saying that I inserted my hand into his trunks and held his cock. He submitted without protest. I like to think he was excited too.

"It's big."

"It is big but not when it needed to be," he said.

"No way. I know a thing to two about cocks. This one has staying power. We will test it soon." I let go and swam back giving him no time to respond to my enigmatic statement. He followed. We were soon out of the water. We changed. We were silent on the ride back home. Out of the corner of my eye I could see him darting glances in my direction but we did not make eye contact.

"How about a late night movie," I suggested. He agreed. We went home, changed, and after a light supper left for the theatre. We sat side by side in a dark corner in a sparely attended theatre. Two rows in front a young couple were necking with abandon.

"When did you last do that Don?" I asked.

"Years ago when I was in school. No, not Linda, she never allowed me such liberties in or out of marriage."

We watched the movie in silence for some time. I held his hand and placed it against my cheek. I rubbed the back of my hand on my cheek, and then on my nose, and then on my lips. I kissed his hand. I felt very tender towards him.

"Why is your hand limp as if it is paralysed?" I said for it was limp. The time had come for me to take the plunge. I hoped I would not fail.

"You can do more," I said

"More what?"

"See that couple in front. Can you guess what they are doing?" The girl was leaning on the boy and he had his arms clasped round her. Don did not reply.

"What a prude you are Don. Can't you see the boy is fondling the girl?"

"Of course I can see that, but what of it?"

"You should do the same."

"How can I Mom. It would be improper."

"Quite absurd. This is not the first time, Don. You used to hold my breasts with both your tiny hands. Come on." So saying I took hold of his hand and lifting up my T-shirt I placed his hand on a breast and pulled down the shirt with practised ease. I was not wearing bra in anticipation of this move.

For one fearful second nothing happened; then I breathed again. He responded. He played with my breast; he ran his hand over its smoothness and he held a tit and pulled it and then he went across for the other breast and did the same to that. His cheek was close to my lips and I kissed it. He turned his face and we kissed on the lips. No, it was not a touch-and-go kiss. We pressed and we played with our tongues.

"My darling son," I said, "are you ready for more." Before he could reply I inserted my hand into his pants and took hold of his hard cock. I moved my hand up and down the thick shaft but I removed my hand once I felt him getting into his stride. I did not want to jerk him off.

"You want to try me darling?" I said. He hesitated, whereupon I took his hand and lifting up my skirt I placed it on my pussy. I was not wearing knickers either.

"You like it smooth or bushy?"

"Smooth like yours Mom." He ran his fingertips along the cleft. He wetted his fingers with my juice and touched the clitoris delicately. I spread my thighs wide. He was as sex starved as I was. He looked around. Finding that the seats behind or in our row were vacant he knelt in front of me. I slid forward to edge of the seat lifting up my skirt at the same time. He kissed my pussy and then he licked.

"We'll go home Mom. I can't wait." We got out. In the parked car we kissed as passionately as lovers. He drove slowly through the quiet streets. He turned into our driveway and stopped the car. We again hugged and kissed.

"Don."

"Yes, Mom."

"Don't take the car into the garage."

"Why Mom."

"I am excited Don. I want to do something shocking."

"Is what we are going to do not shocking enough?"

"No, Don. If you consider the circumstances it is not only not shocking but is also quite a necessary thing to do. Mom helping to put her son on his feet is her duty darling. Is it not?" He was silent. He probably had not thought of it that way.

"Yes Mom it is. But what is the shocking thing you are proposing."

"Noting much really Don. Trivial, quite trivial but I am in the mood for it. I want to do something that was at one time in my fantasies. Once I asked your Dad. He was quite annoyed. I want to remove my clothes and walk to the door. Would that be OK?"

"Of course Mom. It would be exciting Mom to see you going about naked." I wanted to get him as excited as possible. I did not want to leave any stone unturned in getting him into the best frame of mind possible so that he would not fail. Another failure could well spell finis to his ever leading a normal sex life.

I removed the T-shirt and skirt and opened the car door and stepped out. I was shuddering as I walked down the driveway to look for mail. I thought it would be dark, but it was not. The street lighting and porch lights from some homes made it almost as bright as day. Suddenly I felt assured. I walked leisurely to the mailbox, but I did not collect the mail. He stood watching. I ran to him and we hugged and kissed with passion. I could feel him trembling with excitement. It was thrilling my son holding my naked body. They slowly, still hugging each other, we walked to the porch but did not go in. We sat on the reclining chair in close embrace.

"It is dark here Don. Switch on the light." He did so.

"Feel my body." He ran his hand over my face neck, breasts, abdomen, and thighs ending the exploration at the pussy.

"Go on doing it," I said hoarsely. He did so again and again lingering for a long time on the breasts and for longer on the pussy.

"Lie on my lap darling, I want to suckle you again." He managed to fold his six-foot frame on a couch meant for two. I placed his head on my lap and pushed a tit towards his lips. He covered his teeth with indrawn lips and bit expertly on my tits. It was so pleasant that I was making cooing noises. After a while I switched on to the other breast. Suddenly all the feeling was in the pussy. I spread my thighs and pushed his head gently down. He understood. He slipped down and knelt in front of me. I slid forwards and lifted my legs up and rested my feet on the couch and spread my thighs as far as they could go. Ours is a very quiet neighbourhood and by eleven most of the residents would be in bed. But any alert neighbour could have seen us clearly in the lighted patio. I loved it and I am certain Don found it exciting too.

"Lick me darling," I said for he was not doing so.

"Give me a moment Mom, I want to feast my eyes on your lovely pussy," he said.

"What's so unusual about it?" I asked fishing for compliments.

"The mound, Mom, so smooth and so convex; the slit so thin and clitoral hood prominent without thrusting itself to greater prominence. It is a perfect pussy." Don can be poetic when he is in a mood for it.

He protruded his pointed tongue and came forward, while I spread out the pussy lips with my fingers to bring the clitoris out. He touched it with the tip of his tongue and so pleasurable it was that I moaned. He was to say later that moan was not like the moan one associates with sex. He said it was like the moan of an animal in extreme agony. He said that the sound seemed to issue from inside my stomach and then pass him as it receded into the distance. He licked and I responded with movements of the pelvis. Soon I was vibrating and when he slowed and licked in gentle swathes I cascaded down.

"Oh! My boy, my darling boy," I said. And when in the final gesture he bit the clitoris and pulled gently allowed it to slip through his lips the indescribable sensation made me scream.

"We'll go in," I said. He opened the door and lifted my naked body and carried me in as if I was his bride. He placed me on the bed and switched on the brightest light. He was not taking any more chances with darkness. Hurriedly he shed his clothes. I was on my back, hips folded and thighs spread out till they almost touched the mattress. He came on top of me. I got hold of his cock and inserted. Mother inserting son's cock into her vagina should be a significant moment but neither of us hesitated. The long foreplay that started that afternoon in the beach, and continued in the movie theatre and the patio made us as hot as burning coals. We climaxed soon and in unison.

earnie65
earnie65
163 Followers
12