Mom Trains Her Son Ch. 01

Story Info
Her son will learn how to be a good lover when she is done.
4.5k words
4.36
137k
150

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PLEASE NOTE: All individuals in this story are over the age of 18. The young man in this fictional story has led a sort of sheltered life in that he has not has intercourse sex with anyone. He is finished high school and waiting to start college in the fall. This all took place at the start of the summer before college. As his mom, I have kept a diary of his training and our love and sexual affair over the years we have been together. I felt I should pass this along to all other moms and sons out there who might benefit from our experience.

All older woman can teach a young man so much about how please a women. And with practice the young man should and will become a wonderful lover and companion to any woman. And, when that young man finds out that his mom wants to teach him sexually, it's even more fun and exciting for both of them.

Just imagine, if you will, when he gets to touch her body and see her breasts and nipples for the first time. How exciting it would be for him and her when she takes off her blouse and releases her firm, full breasts from the bra she is wearing. Think of how he will feel when he gets to see her fullness and her red long mature nipples.

Having him stand there nude for her she can see his young body reacting as he looks at her. His eyes grow larger and his mouth becomes dry as he can't take his eyes off of his mom's large firm full breasts. Of course his young cock grows hard in seconds and she can see what showing her body is doing to him.

She tells him to come closer and when he does, she takes his hands and puts them on her big mature breasts. He can't help but to moan with want and lust. He can feel his hunger growing in his loins! She can see it growing as his cock sticks straight out now.

Then she takes his head in her hands and gently moves it towards her nipples which are growing hard and long with her own excitement. "Suck them baby, suck mommy's nipples." She tells him.

And when his mouth touches her red, hard, and wanting to be sucked nipples he and she both moan with lust. "OMG!! I'm sucking my mom's big tits," he is thinking to himself."

As he holds her breasts and begins to suck on her left nipple. and then the right and then back to the left.

He lifts them again loving the feeling of their fullness, and weight. She moves his head back and fort to the other nipple. His mouth waiting for it so he can suck it. "Suck baby"!" She tells him.

And, her good boy does what he is told. His cock is as hard as a rock and pokes her as his cock head begins to poke out the front of his shorts.

As he suck the nipple going back and forth from one to the other it's so stimulating for both of them. His mom's pussy becomes dripping wet with her own lust as she feels her son's hard cock pressing into her body.

As he nurses on her nipple learning how to please them he follows her directions. It makes mom feel so good and loved.

All of this is fun and exciting and makes them both happy and very lustful. But. the most exciting thing a mom can do for her boy is to let him see and love her vagina.

Yes, showing her pussy to him will be extremely exciting for his brain and eyes to see. So, mom moves to the bed and lays back on her elbows. She wiggles a finger towards him beckoning him to her side.

Just imagine him standing there, looking down a her beautiful body. Her breasts so large and her nipples so red and hard. His cock sticks out further and further in his shorts. It looks to her so hard and excited. So much so that he now has to adjust it. His mom watches as it jumps up and down from his touch. He holds what looks like a huge lump in hi shorts.

"Take off your shorts sweetie. Don't be shy. Take off your shorts and let your cock go free like my breasts. It's OK show me your cock." She instructs him.

And he does as she asks. He lowers his shorts and now standing there fully nude, his mom can see all of his young hard cock standing up from his body. And, now she can see his large set of balls too. They look so big and sitting up high with no sage at all in their sack.

She knows from experience he wants and needs to cum badly. But she wants him to hold off and learn some control, just a little.

He watches her slowly lift her skirt, a little at a time, as she begins to opens and expose her shapely thighs. She does it very slowly playing a game with him. He feels his cock jump with his excitement and he could almost cumming without even touching himself.

High and higher her skirt goes up her shapely legs and, as it does she very slowly spread her thighs a little wider. She is teasing him, asking if he wants to see more?

He shakes his head yes. His mouth is dry and he can hardly speak. She moves so damn slow and it's driving him crazy. Her son can hardly wait to see his mom's panties or maybe even her pussy. As the pain in his cock grows stronger he wonders if she is wearing anything under that skirt.

The idea of her nude under that skirt makes his pain even worst. As he watches his mom, his young hard cock grows even larger and harder now. It's fully hard. Seeing his mother's upper thighs and hearing her she asks" "More baby? Should I show you more?"

He tells her yes and she lift her skirt even higher. She smiles and does it for him. He can start to see the roundness of her upper thighs and her just a hint of hair. But still her pussy is just barely hidden. "Higher?", she teases.

Again he just shakes his head. Each second he stands there looking down at her opened legs he wants to just rip her skirt off and see her body.

It's so close! Her pussy is so close to being seen. He licks his lips with anticipation as she smiles and asks him once again if he is sure she should go on?

So close now to exposing her pussy, her boy almost begs her to do it. "Yes mom, please. Let me see all of you." He almost moans out the words to her.

He wants to see her pussy so badly! Can you imagine how her son feels watching his mom expose herself like she is do?

He watches only between her inner thighs now as she spreads then as wide as she can get them and then......he finally sees where they meet at the top of her pussy.

There it is!! He sees her vagina for the first time. His question is answered, she isn't wearing any underwear. She smiles as he tells her it's the most beautiful thing he has ever seen.

His mom wonders if this is the first time he has ever seen a real woman's pussy. No, not in a magazine or movie but a real woman's pussy in real life. She keeps smiling at him and see his hard cock head is now wet and dripping pre cum. It runs slowly down the shaft and drops drips on the floor.

Her thighs stay open as wide as she can get them and her skirt is now up around her stomach. He is just standing there looking at her, well at her vagina. She watches him, as she touches her pussy slit a little spreading the outer lips teasing him. She sees his cock jumping up an down. He has to hold it the excitement is to much for him. She knows how excited she has made him.

And then all of a sudden he begins to cum! His cum shoots out hitting the bed and her legs. It covers his had as he just holds his cock. He isn't jerking it of, no he is just holding his hard cock and it's spewing his cum. He is so excited he can't control himself. He moans and moans as he cums more and more. There is a huge amount of cum that hits the bed. She watches it and her pussy becomes so wet.

She waits for him to finish and then tells him it's OK, she understands he was to excited and his need was so great. She smiles and tells him again it's OK it's normal for a young man to cum from being so excited.

Then, with her legs still open wide she tells him to move to the bed with her. She wants him to come closer so he can see her pussy closer. "Come lay with me. Put your cheek on my thigh baby and just look at mommy's vagina." She gently tells him.

She wants him to be so close he'll be able to smell her musk and see the wetness her body is giving off. She tells him the musk and wetness is from the excitement of him being so close to her pussy she can feel his warm breath on her opening.

Then mom tells him to go ahead and touch her wetness and use his fingers to spread her outer pussy lips. She shows him her opening and uses her own fingers to spread her outer lips. showing him how to do it. "Do it like this sweetie." Again she is instructing him on how to do it?

All he can do is shake his head up and down. She takes him hand moves his fingers to her pussy. He can feel her heat and her wetness now. But he begins to take over and uses his fingers to open her cunt lips and explore all of her love hole and slit. He said: "It's so pink and wet mom."

She smiles as she begins to teach him and show him how to touch her down there. He learns fast and works his fingers around and in her pussy making his mom begin to feel very good. Then when she thinks it's the proper time, she tells him: "Now sweetie, momma want you to kiss her pussy right here."

If he does she is thinking it will be so good, for both of them. It's so erotic as she watches her son's face come closer an closer to her wet cunt. She can feel his cheek next to her pussy and his fingers touch and opens her slit again. He sees her wetness close up now.

He wants to taste it but is a little scared. His mouth is about an inch away when she tells him: "Come on sweetie, make momma feel good. Lick me right here baby." She points to where she wants him to lick.

And then he does it! He kisses and licks her opening. Her body jumps when his mouth touches her open hole. She feels his tongue touch her actual love hole. "Stick your tongue in there for me." She whispers to him.

And, again her boy does what she wants. She moves her pussy around so that his tongue moves into her body. A s his tongue enters her love hole, mom holds his head. "Yes! That's it! Fuck me with your tongue. "Kiss me again right here!" She hisses at him this time her lust and passion is building very high.

She points to her clit and her son moves his mouth to her red and throbbing love button. She feels it and holds his head as she tells him: "Suck on it."

She teaches him how to suck, not to hard and not to gentle. Back and forth she moves his face and directs his mouth and tongue to where she wants him to to suck and lick.

She can feel his hard cock pressing against her legs as his face pushes into her pussy. He licks and sucks back and forth as she keeps teaching and guiding him. She instructs him on how to eat her pussy and she moves he face by holding his head and moving her hips.

He is in heaven and loves how it feels and how it tastes to lick her pussy. He obeys everything his mom is telling him immediately. He wants her to be happy and cum for him. He is hoping this will be the first of many times he will get to see her nude and let him touch and feel her body.

Minutes go by and her son is doing a great job. Mom can feel her orgasm building fast! She tells him to move his body around and let her touch him too. He shifts his body around so his young hard cock is now available for his mom to masturbate him. She takes his cock in her hand and begins to stroke it.

But, when she sees how hard his young cock is and how long and thick it has become she can't help it and begins to arch her ass up off the bed and starts humping and humping her hips fucking her son's face and fingers.

"OH GOD I'm cumming! Oh yes baby keep sucking and fingering me, I'm cumming. Don't stop!! Don't stop!" She moans out to him.

He has no intention of stopping, he loves how he is making her react. Seconds later, she lifts her ass up off the bed higher and begins to climax.

The love she feels for her boy is so big and so wide she knows this can't be wrong! Her mouth moves to the head of his young hard cock. She takes the head into her mouth and begins to suck it. Moving her tongue around the head she wants his cum as badly as she wanted to cum herself.

As she sucks she can taste his pre cum and it excites her so much she climaxes again. This time it's not just his sucking and licking but just from the sheer joy and excitement of having her boy's cock in her mouth sucking on it.

She makes him moan from the joy and pleasure she is giving him. As she sucks and sucks on his cock she feels the oral pleasure he is giving her back. Each of them is loving the other's body and the pleasure is unbelievable.

She wants to return the favor and make him cum in her mouth. She cups his balls feeling how swollen they are. She knows he needs to cum and that it will be a huge load.

When she tastes his cum for the first time, she knows again that this can never be wrong. When she feels his body shake and shiver she knows she is making him feel so good. Then she feels his hips pumping and thrusting his cock into her mouth deeper and harder. He is there!!

She feels the wet thick fluid begin to coat her lips as he shoots load after sweet load directly into her waiting and eager mouth. She knows the pleasure she is giving her loving son and it makes her so very happy!

His mouth is still sucks and licks her pussy as he cums. She moves around not able to control her body as she too begins to cums. Her movements spread her cum from her love hole all over his face. And he doesn't care or try to move, he loves how she is wetting his face with her love juice.

Mom now knows he will become a wonderful lover , he is so eager to please. With more training and practices her boy will please any woman! Practice that she will gladly give him. Practice that she will insists he gives her too. She knows this will be the fist of many enjoyable times they will have together.

When it's over and they are finished their fun and his training she holds him and stokes his face as he kisses her and they both see the love in each other's eyes. Their bodies merge and she can feel his young cock already recovering and he has a new beginnings of a hard-on.

His youth and recover he is just what a mom needs to satisfy her longing for more love and sex than any man her own age can provide her.

She lifts one of her shapely thighs over his hips and uses her hand to guide his strong hard cock to the center of her sexuality.

As she moves the head of her son's hard cock to her opening and they both feel the cock head touch the hot wet hole. She whispers for him to push and as he does she feels the head enter her needy pussy hole. She holds him and waits until she adjusts to his cock head thickness.

"Push again baby!" She whispers to him.

And as he does, this time she can feel another inch or two of his hardness enter her vagina channel. "God I wanted this so badly", she tells him.

"Me too mom. He tells her.

And she sighs as he keeps pushing! He begins to push again and again and again and she can feel his cock head and shaft sliding along the walls of her vagina as he enters her pussy deeper and deeper. He is almost completely inside her now.

Finally body to body he is embedded and his balls are resting on her ass. He has all of his young hard cock deep in his mom's pussy hole. Both can feel how wonderful it feels

She holds him and tells him not to move. She loves the feeling of a hard cock deep inside her. She can feel his young hard cock throbbing and jumping with desire and lust. After a short time she can't stand it any more and she has to move and make him move.

She whispers for him to begin to pull out just a little and do it slowly. As he slowly pulls out she stops him and then he is told to push back in, slowly!! He complies.

She instructs him to do that again and again and he rocks back and forth and move his cock in and out of her cunt. As he follows her directions he begins to give them both more and more sexual stimulation and pleasure.

She encourages him now to fuck her faster. She knows he won't last long, no young man does his first time. She holds him and stops him from pumping. Then they start again! Stopping and starting helps to keep him from cumming so fast. He complies with her instructions each time.

But their need begins to take over their bodies and they move together now fucking. Faster and faster they move into each other. Harder and harder they hump and pump against each other's bodies.

Her loving boy is now fully between her legs, on top of her, thrusting and ramming into her cunt hole with his young hard cock. His balls slap against her ass. "Oh God mom!" He yells to her.

"Yes baby! Fuck me baby fuck momma!" She yells back as their bodies slam against each other.

His mom arches up again and again, harder each time he slams into her trying to take his cock deeper and deeper into her body!

She can't hold back now! "Fuck me harder!" She cries out as she begins to cum.

And as her pussy grips his hard cock he unloads all of his love into her. He has a huge load of cum and it pumps into her cunt like a damn has exploded. The cum pushes her to the point that she needed and she begins to climax! again.

Shot after wonderful shot of hot young cum pumps out of her son's body and filling her pussy with the love and need they both have so badly needed to released.

Arching up she takes him as deep as she can get him. He pushes down hard trying to get even deeper. She lifts them both up off the bed as she reaches the peek of her orgasm! "YES! GOD YES!" She cries out.

They hold each other and feel their join cum swimming around their bodies. It's a feeling like nothing else ever felt to both of them. It was so damn good for the first time.

Neither wants to move. Holding each other and kissing and stroking and loving each other they grind their sex against each other. He has filled her with cum and she has locked her cunt tunnel around his swollen cock shaft. Locked together they just hope this feeling will never end.

They both think: "This can't be wrong because it feels so good."

Finally her body falls back on the bed, and her legs fall off his back. He slowly lifts up feeling his cock come out of the warm wet hole of his loving mother. There's a sort of a sucking sound when his cock head finally comes out of his mom's pussy! "Oh mom! Oh God I never felt anything like that before. It was so good!! Unbelievable!" He tells her.

She kisses him and replies: "I love you so much baby! Yes, it was fantastic. You did such a good job!"

She kisses him and again tells him she loves him and loved what they did. She pulls his head down and takes her tit in her hand and moves her nipple to his mouth! "Suck", she tells him and he does.

She holds him and they stay like that as she strokes his face and head just like she did when he was a young child. "Oh baby I love you so much. You did so good. Now just lay here with me and suck on my nipple." She tells him!

He smiles up into her eyes as he sucks and nurses on her breast. She again shows him how to squeeze her breasts with both hands and push the nipple up and making it bigger longer and thicker to suck on.

As she holds him, she gently whispers that she wants his cock in her again. "Would you make love to mommy again with your beautiful cock sweetie?"

He replies: "Yes."

"Would you put it back in me and make me cum again". She asks?

As she asks her hand comes down his body and her fingers wrap around his wet slippery cock shaft. She is amazed that he is still semi-hard.

"Yes mom! I want to fuck you as much and as often as we can do it." He answers.

She thinks of his youth and how he can regain his hardness so fast. She smiles as she holds his cock and slowly teasing the cock head with her finger nails. She makes it jump. She feels it begin to grow really harder again.

She tells him to suck her nipple harder and to play with her pussy with his fingers. His fingers stroke and tease her wet cum filled hole. He can feel the thick globs of cum slowly leaking out and dripping down between her ass crack.

12