Mom Trains Her Son Ch. 03

Story Info
The training continues for her son.
2.2k words
4.42
46.3k
41

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please note: Everyone in this fictional story is over the age of 18.

*

They kissed and kissed and kissed just like all lover do. After a few minutes she broke off the kiss and whispered in his ear, "I want you to kiss my down there sweetie. Kiss me down where your fingers are touching me, please. I want you to eat mom's pussy and love it like I loved your beautiful cock in the kitchen. Do it for me baby lick and suck on my pussy and make mommy cum again."

He smiled and slowly moved down her body first stopping to suck her tits and nipples again. She saw he had given her a few marks, suck marks were a thing most young guys do. They think it's sexy. She would train him not to give them where other people could see them. She knew his passion was out of control right now and she didn't care right now, she loved him. She just want to feel him love her and feel his love.

She wanted him to make her cum as much as possible today, she didn't care about anything else. They had the entire weekend and she would train him so well that by Monday he would know what to do, when to do it, and what not to do.

His mouth reached her thighs and she spread them wider for him so he could see what he wanted to lick and to give him room to make love to her pussy.

She saw him looking at her wet open pussy and she said: "Lick it baby. Lick it for mommy. Lick it from the very top to the bottom and back up again. Do that a few times and then I'll show you something and teach you something else."

He began to lick her. It was heavenly. just to feel his tongue on her hot pussy. She guided his head with her hands and moved her thighs pushing him right and then left as he licked her with his willing tongue and mouth. Again and again he licked up and then he licked down her wet slit.

Over and over again she felt his hard tongue please her up to her clit and then down to her love hole. Again and again she told him how good it felt. She knew he was tasting her cum from before but he didn't seem to care.

As they laid on her big bed, her son gently stroking her open thighs and pelvis and around her pussy slit. As she guided him and instructed him on how and where to touch and lick and suck on her cunt he did what he was told.

She taught him to flatten out his tongue to lap all of her slit to cover the center as well as each side of her outer lips. Then she instructed him to make his tongue hard and pin pointed a certain place to lick, like her clit or hole.

He was doing very, very well. This was still training but he was learning and hadn't done any of this so he was still somewhat green. But, she loved teaching him.

When he came up to the top of her slit the next time and she took his face in her hands and stopped him. She smiled and said: " See that little red hard round thing at the top of my pussy?"

He said he did and she said "Stay right there and suck it for me. Suck it like it was a little cock. Suck it gently and softly."

She used her fingers first to pull back the top of her clit hood exposing as much of her swollen clit as she could. He was told to spread her outer lips so her clit would stand out fully. She watched him look at the the red, hard, little pear size stimulating spot all women have between their legs. Then he lowered his mouth towards it and started to suck.

She told him: "Touch it with the tip of your tongue sweetie. Do it gently. It's the center of my sexuality, just like your cockhead is your center".

He used his tongue and touched the spot she pointed to. She jumped a little arching upwards a from the touch. Jesus that felt so good she was thinking, as he did it again and again and again.

While he was young and inexperienced he was so eager and willing to do a wonderful job for her. She told him so and he felt happy. Using his mouth and tongue on her clit now she held his head again and said: "Now suck it. Suck it and love it for me. Make love to my pussy baby."

She continued to tell him and guide him as his face was between her thighs and his mouth all over her clit. "Yes baby! Yes you're doing great." She said as she stroked the top of his head.

And, after a few minutes of him sucking on her clit pulled his mouth off of it and said: "Now I want you to put two fingers inside my hole like before sweetie but this time make sure the palm of your hand is facing upwards. Yes! Just like that! now stop sucking and keep your finger there and finger me."

He followed her directions and used his longest two fingers to enter her cunt hole. As he rested on his elbow and looked down at her cunt, he did as she told him. She smiled and wiggled a little on his fingers. His palm was pressing against her clit as he rubbed his fingers in and out of her hole.

He absolutely loved seeing his fingers go in and out of his mom's pussy hole. His fingers became wet and he smiled knowing from before that she was wet because of his touch and what he was doing to her. He loved the idea that he was making his mother wet and horny.

Explaining about the "G" spot inside a woman's vagina at the top of it and just inside her hole, she provide enough instruction so that he was able to locate it. It took a few tries for her son to search around inside her pussy using his fingers to touch and rub her pussy walls until he found it.

She waited and was patient and it did feel very nice feeling his fingers playing inside her hole. When he did find it, she told him he was right there. It felt sort of ruff inside when everything else felt very smooth.

She smiled and told him to rub it back and forth using his fingers and then move them from right to left touching it all the time.

He rubbed it a little and saw his mother arch up and hump against his fingers. It was fun. Each time he pressed into that spot, she would arched up and thrust against his hand.

"Faster!" She told him.

"Harder! Press harder sweetie." She demanded

And he did what he was told and moved his fingers as directed. She smiled at him when he looked into her eyes. Her large breasts were heaving and lifted with the deep breath she was taking now.

She grabbed his hand with her hand and squeezed them. Her nipples stuck out long and hard from his loving fingers deep in her pussy working her towards an orgasm.

She told him to use his mouth again. He moved his mouth on to her clit as his fingers rubbed and teased her "G" spot. He was really stimulating her body now.

As she neared her orgasm she held his fingers and hand against her cunt and said: "Now don't move your hand or fingers again until I tell you. Stay!! Just keep them like they are now."

He stopped moving his hand and with two fingers in her hole and she let go of his hand. He could feel her wetness all over his fingers and his palm was covered with her juices too.

This is so damn hot he was thinking to himself looking at her open cunt hole and all of her pussy and see her body almost out of control humping and fucking his hand was so erotic.

His face was so near her open hole that each time he let out a breath, the warm air from his lungs hit her cool wetness and she shuttered. He was learning fast how to please a woman.

"Now I want you to very gently put your mouth complexly over my clit and suck on it. But be gentle because it's very sensitive. And, at the same time I want you to rub your fingers slowly against the "G" spot. Slow and gentle there too, OK sweetie?" She asked him.

He shook his head yes. "Do it now baby." His mom told him.

Her son moved his mouth over the entire clit and began to suck on it. It was sticking way out from under it's hood, throbbing and red and swollen.

His fingers went back to work inside her body touching the "G" at the same time his mouth worked on the outside, sucking her clit. She grabbed her tit and lifted one of them and put a nipple in her mouth and she sucked it hard!

All of a sudden his mother cried out and immediately arched her ass up of the bed. It sort of scared him because she was going wild thrusting and humping and fucking her hips and pelvis like she was crazy. She was! Crazy with LUST!

Her reactions stopped his sucking and rubbing for only a second and she yelled: "NO! GOD NO! DON"T STOP!! Do it more suck and finger me please! " She screamed at him.

He was a good son and went back to work finger fucking him mom as he rubbed her "G" as his mouth sucked in her little red clit and again she began to go wild climaxing over and over and over again!.

Flooding his mouth with cum and making his hand completely wet she just continued to fuck herself with and on her son's hand. He never stopped again and just kept going giving his mom what she need and wanted.

Her thighs were tight against his ears and her hands held his head pushing it into her pussy. Then she arched her back and thrusting her cunt up into his face. She hung in the air her ass off the bed and fucked his face.

He had some trouble breathing but he didn't stop pleasing her. He never stopped again. He wanted this to be great. He wanted his mother to want to do this again and again.

So while it seemed like an hour, but in reality, it was maybe 5, 10 or maybe 15 minutes of her holding him like she was doing. Then when she absolutely couldn't take any more she grabbed his hand and pulled it out and away from her throbbing pussy hole.

And as she relaxed her thighs and lowered her ass back on the bed, he slowly took his face out from between her thighs. She pulled him up and held him against her, stoking his face and telling him how wonderful he had made her feel.

She kissed and licked his mouth and face and cleaned her juices off his face. She smiled and he smiled and they held each other for a long time while she recovered. "You were wonderful. That was wonderful sweetie, you did it perfectly. For your fist time you did a great job. You'll get better at this and so will I." She smiled as she told him.

He looked at her and asked: "So we are going to do this again mom?"

"Absolutely sweetie! We will do this often and we'll do much, much more. We have so much more to try and you have so much more to learn. I will teach you everything you will ever need to know to make the women in our life so very happy."

He smiled and bent down and kissed her nipple. She pulled him to her and as they lay against each other she realized his cock was throbbing hard. "I will teach you how to love a woman and give her such pleasure she will want you always. And when you learn it all, you will make me and every woman so happy we'll give it back to you 10 fold."

He told her he wanted to learn everything and he would do it with her and practice as much as she wanted. That was music to her ears.

"Now when I recover and rest a little I'll help you out and get rid of your hard on again. Only this time I will do it with my pussy and give you the fucking you have earned. Would you like to fuck mommy baby"? She asked knowing already that he did.

He smiled and shook his head yes. He was shaking a little, and his mom looked at him and asked if he was OK? He told her the idea of her fucking him was so exciting he got chills. She pulled him to her and had him nurse on her left nipple as she stroked his back and closed her eyes thinking this is going to be the best weekend for both of us.