Mom Trains Her Son Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, Barb release her legs and Bud pulled his cock out of her cum filled pussy hole. There was a soft sucking sound as his cock head was finally released from her over flowing cunt. The cum ran out on her pussy on to the table and floor.

Barbara smiled as she saw her brother stand there hold his semi-hard cock. To her amazement it hadn't gone completely soft yet. She watched as Bud slowly stroked it. More cum came off the head and dripped on the floor as he stroked to the tip of his dick. He smiled at her when he saw her smiling back at him.

"God that was amazing Barbara." Bud told his sister.

Barbara blushed a little and then kissed her brother. She broke the kiss and said: "You were the one who is amazing Bud. God you make me cum 100 times. Well not that many, but many!" Thanks you brother. Thank you for that wonderful sexual experience."

Bud helped his sister off the table now and the three of them stood together sort of kissing and holding each other. All of them were fully nude now. Louise touched Bud's cock and took over slowly stroking it. She saw Barbara watching and told her: "It my turn now baby."

With both women's breasts free now, Louise stood in front of her daughter facing Bud. She then told her daughter to reach under her arms and around body and lift her breasts up with her hands.

Barbara did as she was told looking like she was in some sort of trance as Bud's cum slowly ran down her inner thighs. "Hold them up for your brother baby I want to feel him suck them." Mom told her daughter.

Mom didn't have to tell her son to suck her nipples. As Barb held both breast up with her hands under them, Bobby begins to suck on his mother's breast. Mom held her son's head as he nursed on her tits. She told Barbara to take her brother's harding cock in her hand and slowly stroke it for her and him.

Again Barbara did as she was told. Both women watched as the daughter stroked the son's cock. It was amazing and intently erotic for all of them.

When she was ready and Bud's cock was hard again, Louise told both her kids: "Now it's time to go to my bedroom. NO kitchen table for me today."

Louise took both of her children's hands and the three of them walked to her bedroom and her big king size bed. Today was going to be a good day for all of them.

The three showered together. It was a wonderful sight to se this entire family together completely nude standing in the shower loving each other. It was a truly lovely sexual erotic thing to them touch and kissing and holding ach other.

Both women washed Bud's body playing with his cock and feeling his strong muscles. One woman would be kissing him and washing him as the other would be kneel and washing and suck on his cock. Then they would switch places. He was getting harder and harder. Seeing these two beautiful women loving him and playing with his body with their hands and mouths was everything a man could want or need to keep him stimulated.

Bud washed both women and enjoyed their bodies touching and playing with them. He loved how their breasts would touch, nipple to nipple, He would hold them like that and point the tits towards his mouth. he would try and suck both nipples like that as the same time.

They made him keel and they straddled his mouth. While one woman washed the back of the other one, they had Bud lick under their pussy as they squatted over and down on his waiting mouth and face.

Bud as in heaven. He loved to eat his mother's pussy, and now his sister's almost as much as he loved fucking them. Maybe more if he real truth be known by the ladies. T

Bud felt there was just something about having their pussy in him grip and him doing whatever he wanted to do with his fingers and mouth and especially his talented tongue. He had his mom to train him and she did it so well. She really taught him what women love done to their genitals, their cunt by a mouth, tongue and some fingers. Now that they were finished they dried off and walked back into the bedroom.

This was going to be a night to remember for all of them.

12