Mom Turns into a Major Hottie! Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bogey4u
bogey4u
1,173 Followers

We went to the other side and used the other hoop. I fed Mom the basketball and watched her take shots. Her boobs bounced around nicely as she jumped around. She wasn't bad and made a lot of baskets. I took a few shots and made almost all of them. Then we played a few games of horse. I purposely missed almost all my shots and let her win. She knew that but it made her very happy and she was all smiles. We had such a great time being free and silly.

There is a nice short hiking trail on the other side of the park. I had never hiked it with Mom before. There was still plenty of light so I decided to ask Mom for a short hike.

"Hey Mom, have you ever hiked that trail before?"

"God, not since we first moved here." She said as she thought.

"We got time, you wanna take a quick hike before we head back? I never hiked it with you before." I asked with a smile.

"Sure we can do that."

I put the basketball under my left arm and we walked across the park and up the trail. There were a few slippery steep parts along the way and I held Mom's hand as much as possible. It took about 20 minutes but we reached the top of the overlook. There was a brand new bench by a tree and we sat down and took in the view.

"Great place for a bench, this must be new." I said.

"No kidding, I forgot how nice the view from up here is." Mom said as she gazed out at the scenic beauty around us.

Birds were chirping and the air smelled fresh. It was a nice spot to enjoy. I set my basketball down and put my arm across the back of the bench. Mom slid just a little closer and I got my arm around her and touched her far shoulder. She scooted in even closer and put her head on my shoulder. I leaned my head on hers and smelled her hair.

"Mom I love the smell of your hair."

She didn't say anything but she nuzzled in even closer as we kept each other warm, from the light cool breeze. We sat there without speaking for a few minutes. Just appreciating the sights and sounds of nature. I pulled her close and enjoyed feeling her warm body against mine. I kissed her head and kept holding on to her. My cock was starting to wake up and I didn't try to hide it.

Then we heard someone approaching and we separated a little. It was a two attractive woman on a hike, coming our way. We all smiled as they got closer and made eye contact.

"Hi there." Mom said to them.

"Hello, great night for a hike." One of them said.

"Hey would you mind taking a picture of us?" Mom asked.

"Sure, of course. it's so beautiful out here." The woman responded.

We stood up and Mom handed her the cellphone to one of the woman, all set for taking pic's. We posed and the woman took several shots of us.

"These look great, your going to love these pictures." The lady said.

The other woman was looking over her shoulder and saw the pictures too.

"You guys look great together." The other woman said.

"Thank you." I said with a big smile.

"Yeah, hot couple huh." Said the woman who took the pictures.

The woman handed the camera back to Mom and gave her a sly smile.

"Thank you, I can't wait to see them." Mom said.

I grabbed my basketball and Mom's hand and we began to walk off together.

"Thanks again." I said over my shoulder.

We got a little ways down the trail and Mom wanted to stop and look at our pictures.

"Mom let's wait till we get home, we can't see them very good out here."

"Your right Sean but let me take one of you before we go." She asked.

I posed for Mom and she took a few more pictures of me. I grabbed the camera from her and started taking a few of her. She got into it and posed with kissy lips and stuck her ass out to the side. Then she pulled her pony tail off and let her hair blow in the wind. I got low and took several more from that angle. I even took one of her camel toe by accident. Well not really by accident but I couldn't help myself.

We walked home hand in hand most of the way. When we arrived home we went to freshen up and I met mom in the kitchen to see our new pic's on her laptop screen.

"You look so cute Mom, did you hear what those ladies said?" I said as we began to see our pic's for the first time.

"Yes I did, something about a hot couple." She said sarcastically.

"I thought it was a nice complement."

"I guess." She said bashfully.

"These all came out great Mom." I boasted.

"I like this one." She said as she sat back.

It was her looking at the camera with a big smile and me kissing her on the cheek. It was a fun playful innocent picture but the undertone was obvious. I was attracted to my Mom.

"You should print that one, I think there all great." I stated.

Then we saw the individual pic's we took. Mom liked all my pic's and then we began to check out hers.

"Wow, see mom, you look great in everyone. You are very photogenic, way to go." I said trying to not tease her too much.

"Thank you Sean, these are all very nice."

"Can you print some off for me Mom? Or send them to my phone?"

"Sure Honey, of course."

Then, the last picture came up of her camel toe.

"Do you want this one also?" She said in a funny way.

"What the hell? That was an accident Mom, let me see that." I said as I tried to get a closer look.

She shoved me away and closed the laptop.

"Go finish your laundry young man." She teased and playfully pushed me out.

I went and flipped my laundry and went back to join Mom. She was in the kitchen getting a drink.

"Mom you feel like watching a movie?" I asked trying to feel her out about the camel toe shot of her.

"Yes, I was going to ask you the same thing." She said nicely.

I guess she was cool with the sexy pic I took of her. We sat down on the sofa together and flipped through the movie channels. Mom selected a movie in progress, I'm not sure what it was called. It started out Ok but then it had some hot sex scenes in it which made us a little uncomfortable. Mom didn't say anything but she seemed a little hot and bothered. I got a hard on and got up intentionally to get a drink. Mom had to notice my manhood but she didn't flinch. When I was just passed the TV I stopped and asked mom if she wanted a drink. My cock was making a tent in my loose shorts.

"Uh sure." She struggled to say. "A fresh water would be nice."

I returned with her water and sat closer to her. She kept her distance and I didn't push any closer. I think I had my Mom a little nervous and excited. The movie eventually ended and Mom got up and went to the kitchen. I shut the TV off and went to the kitchen as well.

"Hey Mom, I'm going to start job hunting Monday. Would you like to hang out again tomorrow?"

"Sure Honey, you can join me for yoga again if you like. Then we could do something fun in the afternoon together." She said nicely.

It was obvious she wasn't upset with me. Maybe just felt a little awkward watching sex with me and seeing my hard on. I was relieved, then Mom said good night and went up to her bedroom. I finished my laundry and got my new hot undies ready for the morning show.

It wasn't easy getting to sleep that night with a hard on. My mind kept wandering back to Mom and her sexy new body. I didn't know what I could do get her in bed but I felt like it was a possibility.

I woke up before Mom with the normal morning wood. I fixed my hair and pulled on my new tight sexy blue underwear. I checked my butt in the mirror and yanked up the underwear even more. My ass looked great and my semi was ready to put on show for Mom. I went downstairs barefoot and shirtless and made a pot of coffee. I was hoping the smell would wake her up.

It worked, Mom came down in a big tee shirt with no bra on. The big shirt barely covered her nice ass.

"Good morning Mom, did you sleep well?" I asked

"I didn't fall asleep for a long time, I could sure use some coffee."

"This ones on me, sit down and let me set you for a change."

"Thank you Sean." She said with appreciation.

Mom sat down and I got up, I acted very tired and took my time getting her a cup of coffee. I finally looked over at Mom who was checking me out.

"Mom it's been so long, cream and sugar?" I asked.

"Uh sure Honey." She said, as if caught off guard.

I loaded up her cup and slowly walked over and set it down for her. I kissed the top of her head and sat down and took a sip of coffee like it was just another day. My cock was on display for her and she seemed a little unsure. She was not accustomed to having meat around the table.

"Mom I was thinking we could take off to Santa Barbara after yoga and spend the day up there. How does that sound?"

"That is a great idea, it would be nice to get out of here for the day. There are a lot of great places to eat and a lot of fun things to explore up there." Mom said with excitement.

"Your so cool Mom, this is going to be a great Friday!" I said buttering her up.

I got up to get another cup of coffee and took my time. I put on a little show for Mom, not looking in her direction. I fumbled around the fridge and looked out the kitchen window. Knowing Mom was most likely checking me out, it wasn't hard to retain my morning wood. I grabbed the pot of coffee off the burner and approached Mom with it. I intentionally held the pot close to my cock so she could look in that direction without making it obvious she could see my hard on.

"More coffee Mom?"

"Sure, thanks Honey."

I slowly poured the coffee into her cup. I almost touched her arm with my cock, I was that close to her. After filling up her cup I placed it back on the burner and sat down. We made small talk but I could tell I had Mom's attention. She seemed a little flushed, my teasing was working on her.

"Mom I'm going to go get ready for our yoga class."

"Ok Honey." She said as I left the room.

My next tease was coming up. I pulled on the super tight smooth yoga pants right over my new undies. I brought my loose basketball shorts with me and went to show Mom.

"Mom how do these look?" I asked as I showed her the front and back.

"They look nice honey." She said.

"Do they look gay? They are kind of tight."

"No, they look good."

"I don't know, see if this looks better."

I pulled on my basketball shorts and asked for her opinion.

"Those make you look more masculine, but it's up to you. You look great either way."

"I think I'll keep covered up till I feel more comfortable with them. Thanks Mom."

"I'm going to go get ready, I'll be down soon." She said.

"Ok Mom, I'll be out front, I want to check my car quick."

Mom came out looking as hot as ever. She was wearing bright yellow yoga pants and matching sports bra. I took the keys from her and helped her in the passenger side of her car. Mine was still a mess. I fired up her Lexus and we headed for the gym.

"Mom that color looks nice on you." I said without much enthusiasm. Actually she looked fucking hot as ever. I was so turned on by her but I played it down. I was hoping she would feel more comfortable dressing more provocatively around me.

"Oh thanks Sean, I just got this. I've never worn it to class before."

We did the yoga class and had a lot of fun. I was a lot better the second time around. Mom was quite impressed with my abilities. She seemed to be checking me out more and I acted blind to her glances. After class ended, we chatted with her friends briefly and took off. We were excited to head up north.

When we got back home I opened the car door for her and treated her like the perfect woman. We went inside and made plans for the day. I was going to hit the shower first and left my door wide open the whole time I changed. Mom was still downstairs so I hopped in the shower and got cleaned up.

When I finished I dried off and went into my room. I got a text from a buddy and responded. Then I remembered the pic's we took on Mom's phone. I pulled on some new sexy underwear and peeked in Mom's room. Her door was completely open as well. I didn't see her phone or purse, so I went downstairs and found it in the kitchen. I found the pics and sent all 18 to my phone. Especially the camel toe shot.

I loaded up my gym bag with extra clothes, sometimes it can get cool in Santa Barbara. I got dressed then I loaded up a cooler with drinks and snacks for us. I put everything in the car and wiped off the windshield. I went back in to find Mom and see when she would be ready.

"Mom are you almost ready?" I yelled upstairs to her.

"Just about, I'm not sure what to wear." She said back.

I walked up to her room to see what was taking so long. Mom's door was open and I stepped in. Mom was standing there in a sexy bra and panties holding dresses in front of her body as she checked herself in the mirror. She had her back to me and turned to face me. My heart began to race, she looked so exotic. Maybe she was teasing me back from this morning.

"I'm not sure which one to wear, what do you think Sean?"

I played it very cool, wanting her to feel completely comfortable, half naked around me. I casually approached her and looked at the dresses.

"Which one do you like Mom?" I asked as I studied them.

"I like them both." She said.

"Show me one more time." I asked calmly.

Then she put one against her body then the other.

"I like them both but I'm leaning towards the red one." I stated.

"Ok, red it is."

Mom tossed the black dress on the bed and began to slide the hot red dress up her perfect body. I had never seen my Mom dressed in just her panties and bra before. It was a major rush.

"Son can you zip me up." She asked innocently.

Without a reply I slowly zipped it up from her lower back to her neck. She smelled terrific and my boner was back in full force. Her dress was a sexy, beachy looking type. It was cut above the knees and showed plenty of her sexy cleavage. She turned to me for approval with a big smile.

"That looks cute on you Mom." I said with little emotion.

Fact was she looked fucking gorgeous, I was doing my best to act casual. My heart was beating fast and my cock was hard as a rock.

"The car is all loaded up and ready to go Angela."

"Oh, I like it when you call me Angela."

"It's such beautiful name, it suits you well Mom." I teased and nudged her arm.

We took off and made our way to Santa Barbara. The ride was nice and the weather was perfect. I held her hand a few times as we drove north up the 101 and we listened to soft romantic music.

Mom took a call from her sister Linda, the one who got her into the plastic surgeon. Mom boasted about me and how nice it was to have me back. I could tell Linda asked her about any new guy interests. Mom played it down and said she was still waiting for Mr. Right. As she was talking I kept stealing glances at her big firm breasts and smooth legs.

We made it up to Santa Barbara around Mid afternoon. I parked by the pier and we walked together up State Street looking for a good place to eat. We found a nice seafood restaurant with a nice open patio and decided to give it a try. I pulled Mom's chair out for her and we sat down and checked the menu. The place was booming with activity and the food smelled great.

We ordered our lunch and had a wonderful time. Everyone was so friendly and the food was delicious. There was a lot to see and a lot of characters walking by. After lunch we decided to walk around and check out the art galleries and different shops along way. I stayed close to Mom the whole time. We held hands a lot and Mom put her arm around me several times as we walked through some of the busy spots. I put my hand on her upper ass and lower back when I got the chance.

I could tell Mom was having a terrific time and I was enjoying the moment. It felt nice to watch over her and protect her from the people occasionally pushing by. We checked out art galleries, head shops, surf shops and clothing stores. We were close together. Mom was stealing my heart, I adored her more every minute. She was free and playful and laughing a lot. I never wanted this to end. We didn't act like lovers but we didn't act like Mother and Son either. More like it was a first date and anything was possible.

"Hey Angela, would you like to take a walk down the pier?" I asked in a flirty way.

"Sure, we could take some more beautiful pictures of us." She said and bumped my hip with a big smile.

"Angela..." She said and gave me a cute wink.

I just smiled at her for a second.

"What is it Sean?" She said with a funny look.

"I have to confess something Mom." I tested her for a reaction.

"What is it, what did you do Sean?" She smiled in a sexy way.

"I used you phone to send all our pic's to my phone. I just wanted you to know that, Ok?" I told her.

It wasn't quite what she expected. I built her up to see how she would respond to that type of question. She responded exactly the way I hoped she would.

"When did you do that?" She asked with a cute smile.

"When you were in the shower."

"That's fine Honey, I was going to send them to you anyways."

"They all came out really fantastic. I mean those are the most beautiful pic's I've ever seen of us."

"They are, that's why we should take more." She said as she bumped me playfully.

"Sounds like fun Angela." I teased one last time.

I grabbed her hand and we walked towards the Pacific Ocean. Soon the traffic noise was replaced by seagulls and crashing waves. The salt air filled our lungs with happiness, as we ventured to the end of the pier.

Mom stood out in her red dress, she was the babe of Santa Barbara. I was looking forward to taking more pictures with her. As we neared the end of the pier, I noticed it wasn't very private. There were guys fishing and other people taking pictures as well. We found a empty spot along the railing.

Mom pulled out her phone and set it on camera mode. She began to take selfies of us and we giggled and laughed like kids. We were having a ball, Mom was acting so funny. I saw a nice looking couple next to us taking selfies like us. They were older than me but younger than Mom. I got the guys attention.

"Hey How's it going?" I asked him.

"Doing well." He said with a friendly smile.

"Hey can you take a few pic's of us?" I asked.

"For sure man." He said kindly.

I handed him the camera and he began to take a few shots. I put my arm around Mom and we leaned our heads together.

"You guys are going to love these. The light is perfect." He said.

Then he directed us a little and took a few more.

"Ok, one more of you guys kissing." He said. God I loved this guy!

Mom looked at me with those beautiful eyes and our lips touched and we kissed softly and gentle for the first time. It was just a kiss on the lips but it felt like so much more. Mom blushed as she opened her eyes and looked at me. I couldn't believe what had just happened and how good it felt. It was very romantic for just a few wonderful seconds. I couldn't look away from Mom and she just kept smiling at me. We finally broke our stare.

"Thank you buddy, I'd be more than happy to return the favor." I said, as I still felt the intensity of that kiss.

"Cool man." He said as he handed me Mom's phone back and his camera over to me.

I began to snap away, they also seemed like they were having a fun day, I got some great pic's of them as well.

"Ok you guys, you have to kiss each other for the camera like we did." I kidded.

The guy and his girl began to kiss and hug. I got plenty of shot's of them and eventually gave him back his camera.

"Thanks man, hey I'm Steve and this is my wife Bonnie." He said to us.

"Nice to meet you guys, this is Angela and I'm Sean."

We exchanged hello's and made some small talk with them. Steve was a crack up and we ended walking back up the pier with them. We gave off the impression we were dating, not Mother and Son. It was fun acting this way with Mom. They never asked and we never told.

bogey4u
bogey4u
1,173 Followers