Mom Wanted to Watch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She decided to take the safe route, bid her son goodnight, and have some solo fun in her own bed. Chloe walked into her son's bedroom. Jim was standing with his back to the door and was just pulling his briefs up past his knees. "Jim" she said. He turned his head towards his mother and grinned. "How could she resist that smile and naked butt?" she thought. "Jim......I could use some buddy fun too. You up to another go at it?" she asked in disbelief of herself.

"Sure" said her son with the broadest smile.

"Well, ditch the briefs and come into my room." She said. Chloe couldn't believe what she had just said. She turned and went into her room. She was so nervous that she sat on the corner of her bed and lit another cigarette. She was exhaled a flume of blue smoke as her nude son entered her bedroom. She loved how her son developed into toned mature body but almost had to laugh watching his stiff cock randomly moved about. Jim made himself at home in her bed, sitting where his father would sleep, and propped up his back with some pillows against the headboard. Chloe didn't know what to do for a moment but glazed at her son sitting in her bed, stroking his cock. "Well Jim, I guess you'll get a little strip show before we buddy up."

Chloe stood at the end on her bed, dangled her cigarette between her lips, and used both of her hands to unbutton her white blouse. Chloe cleared her last button and opened the sides of her blouse like a butterfly. She removed her blouse then lowered the elastic waist of her green slacks over her hips then to her ankles. Jim beheld his mother in only a white lace bra and matching white lace low cut panties. Chloe turned to put out her cigarette in the ashtray on the dresser then turned to face her son while exhaling her last puff of smoke. She could see that her son was enjoying the little show and that he approved of her body. She sat next to him, turned her back, and asked, "Could you unhook my bra, please?"

Jim reached out and fumbled with the back clasp. He was surprised that he was somewhat nervous as his finger fumbling showed. It eventually unhooked and he took a bolder step and slid the bra straps off of his mother's shoulders. He could see the bra pull from her body and fall to the floor then Chloe turned to face him. There they were! His mother's naked breasts were in front of him. Real and not a photo. He resisted hard not to reach out and touch them. His mother's breasts were about a 34 B that didn't sag and slightly hung to the sides. Her nipples were light brown and almost quarter size just like the photo he had of her.

Chloe smiled and moved her shoulders slowly from left to right causing her breasts to sway in front of her son. She giggled, "You like?" She could see her son nod in approval. Then she climbed into the bed, crossed over her son, brushing her breasts across his face, then laid down with her face facing her son's face. "Now, take my panties off."

Jim couldn't believe what he heard and he was going to enjoy this. He leaned over and as gently as he could, placed his fingers inside the elastic band on his mother's lace panties. His mother's skin felt so hot and erotic to his finger tips. His mother's nipples hardened with the touch of her son's fingers. He slowly lowered the white lace panties, pausing when he began to see hair, then continued to pull them past her hips. Jim was surprised to see the light shade of brown her pussy hair and that it was trimmed to small narrow strip. Her legs slightly parted when the panties cleared her toes. Jim then noticed how damp her panties were. "Wow" was all he could say as his eyes took in his mother's naked body. She was so beautiful he thought. He dropped the panties to the floor then leaned to his mother's head with a pillow and propped it underneath her head.

Chloe gave her son a slight kiss on his lips then mouthed the words "Thank you." Jim leaned back and watched while his mother's slim finger eased between the folds of her pussy lips. His mother's eyes closed as her index finger began to swirl across her clit. Jim could hear a small sound of pleasure come from his mother. Soon her other hand opened her lips wider and Jim would see his mother's fingers do their handiwork. While he stroked his cock, he gazed at his mother. Her pussy was so pink and wet. Jim scooted lower a foot or two where his free hand could run up and down both of his mother's inner thighs. Chloe said softly, "That feels so nice." Each stroke on her inner thigh brought her son's hand closer to her pussy. After several minutes of stroking, Jim was within reach of his goal and with a gentle but swift move, he inserted his finger tip into his mother's pussy hole. Chloe's eyes opened in surprise and let out a muffled "OH!" Jim began to work his finger in and out of her wet pussy until he had his whole finger inserted. His mother was fairly tight and her pussy snuggly clasped his finger.

Chloe was in heaven as she fingered her own clit and her son slowly ran his finger in and out of her pussy. She felt so nasty and sexually charged up. She thought; here she was naked in bed with her son and masturbating together plus each other. She hadn't felt this nasty since she let her husband fuck her in the ass that one time a few years ago. Her son's fingers felt so good and if Jim wasn't her son she probably would fuck him next. She wondered what that would feel like. She quickly put that thought aside as it was going too far and a large orgasm erupted clearing all thoughts from her head. She grabbed her son's hand to stop his moving finger as her body stiffened up and she let out a low moan. Moments later her head cleared and she just stared at her son for the longest time. Chloe broke her gaze and slowly moved her son's hand away removing his finger from her pussy. She repositioned herself on the bed to where she was sitting next to her reclined son.

Chloe leaned her head towards her son and gave him a kiss. She was surprised when her son slipped his tongue into her mouth. Rather than pulling back, she drove her tongue into his mouth as well. While their tongues danced, Jim reached over and began to finger his mother's pussy and his mother returned the favor on his cock. Jim began massaging her clit with his thumb while pushing two fingers in and out of her wet pussy. His mother's tongue moved more frantically and her hips ground hard against his moving hand. Chloe thought to herself, "God I'm so turned on!" She let go of her son's cock and broke away from her kiss. Placing the palms of her hands on both sides of his son's cheeks and staring directly into his eyes, she said "Suck my nipps!" Jim leaned his head to his mother's chest and placed a small brown nipple between his lips while he continued to finger fuck his mother. Her hands played with his hair while her son nibbled, licked, and sucked her breasts. She began to loudly moan and whispered loudly to her son, "Suck them baby, suck them hard!" Jim felt his head being pushed hard into her mother's chest and her body began to stiffen. Chloe let out a loud shriek as the orgasm cruised through her body. Jim removed his hand from her pussy and tenderly held his mother as she shook in pleasure.

Jim held his mother for what seemed to be an eternity. He could feel her body begin to relax then exhaled deeply. "Wow" she said. "That felt sooo good. You really know how to make a girl happy." She slowly rolled off the bed and walked towards her dresser on wobbly legs. She grabbed her cigarettes and ashtray then got back in bed. She giggled, "I could hardly walk that a couple of feet." She lit a cigarette and blew out a cloud of cool menthol smoke. She looked at her son and said, "Thank you Jim. You made me feel so special....and it felt really really good."

Her son grinned and asked, "As good as Dad?"

Chloe smiled, "In that department, yes. But this is as far as I can go even if you want it to go farther."

"Does Dad keep you happy in that other department? grinned her son.

"Yes he does" responded his mother. "He is a very good lover."

"I would love see you two in action" said Jim.

Chloe wasn't sure if her son was joking or was serious about watching. "You really want a show?" she chuckled.

Jim was serious. "Ohh yeah mom! I would love to watch you and dad. That would be so hot."

Chloe smiled, "Well maybe. If I could find a way for you to watch secretly and not have your father know or find out. Plus I would have to be a real nasty mood. Maybe you would let me watch you and a girlfriend in your room? Seems I can already watch there in secret."

Her son laughed. "That is if you don't fall through the door again. Besides you never let me have a girl over.. for fun I mean."

Chloe thought for a moment as she took another draw on her cigarette. She slowly exhaled and said, "Well if we get into a situation where your father is out of town again and you have a girl who is a sure thing that evening....we'll talk." Chloe smiled and gave her son a light kiss. She noticed that her son was still hard and he was stroking it. "Thought of watching or being watching keeping you excited?" Jim nodded his head in agreement. "Hmmm." cooed his mother. "I see you need to get off one more time tonight. Tell me, Jim. Have you ever been tongue reamed before?"

Her son looked puzzled and said, "What's that?"

Chloe thought, "Seems that my son doesn't know everything in the world about sex." She rolled out of bed and strolled out of the room with her cigarette dangling between two fingers. Jim watched his mother exit leaving a trail of smoke behind her. Chloe went in to the bathroom and put out her cigarette then damped a wash cloth with hot water. She returned with the washcloth and the jar of Vaseline. She climbed back into bed and opened the jar of Vaseline. Her son smiled as his mother smoothed lube over the head of his cock and along the shaft. After a few strokes, she said, "Get on all fours." Jim obediently rolled to the center of the bed and got up on his hands and his knees. "Now start pumping your cock with one hand."

Jim found that was hard to do until he rested his head and shoulders directly on the bed with his free stretched out flat on the bed for support. His other hand went to work on his cock. "This is kinda cool" he thought. "I've never jacked off in this position before." Chloe positioned herself behind her son, kneeling between his outstretched ankles. Jim felt the warm wash cloth slide across his buttocks then felt it scrub between his butt cheeks. It was feeling very pleasurable to him while he pumped himself. He was jolted for a second when the washcloth rubbed hard on his asshole and he thought he was almost going to cum. He raised his arm and shoulders then looked under his chest back towards his cock. He hadn't cum but there was a long strand of precum dripping to the bedspread. Jim relaxed back into his comfortable position. Then he could feel the washcloth softly wipe and massage across his dangling balls.

Chloe finished with the washcloth and tossed it towards her dresser. Then she lowered her head and began to lightly run her tongue over backside of her son's ball sack. She heard her son express an "Oh" as the tip of her tongue lightly tickled the bottom of his dangling balls. Then she ran the tip of her tongue up his ball sack along a faint skin line that went up the middle of her son's ball sack. Chloe stuck her tongue far out of her mouth and brushed it flat across the muscular area just above his balls. She took her hands and spread her son's butt cheeks then ran the tip of her tongue up and down where his cheeks connected. She released his butt cheeks and placed her hands on each side of his hips then leaned over to lightly rub the tips of her nipples across his butt. She could see that he was pumping himself faster. She was enjoying the tingling sensations on her nipples as well. She returned to spreading her son's cheeks apart and drove her tongue low to touch his rosebud. Her wet tongue touched it lightly then started licking it hard and fast. Jim was starting to moan and mumbled how good he felt.

Chloe reached her arm between her son's legs and replaced his stroking hand with hers. Jim needed the break as his arm was getting tired and now he could totally relax and enjoy pleasure his mother was giving him. What his mother was doing to him felt so good and he wondered why he never had anyone use their tongue their before. Jim began to feel his cock thicken and the sensation was building in his balls. He moaned, "Oh mom, lick me faster, stroke me hard...I'm ready to cum."

His mother softly said, "Hold on. Don't cum yet." Chloe slowed her hand and moved her tongue to tickle the bottom of her son's hanging ball sack. She opened her lips and slid one ball into her mouth. Chloe sucked on and rolled it with her tongue then pushed it out between her lips. She knew her son would not be able to hold much longer and quickly moved flat on her back next to her son. Then she instructed him, "Straddle over me and cum on my boobs!" Jim slowly straighten up on his knees and placed one knee across his mother's waist. Chloe's waist was held tightly between her son's knees. She looked up to see Jim's cock hovering inches above her and smiled. "Now baby, shoot it now!"

Jim began stroking himself fast and closed his eyes as his cock began to erupt. Chloe watched one stream of cum shoot from her son's cock and land on her chest. She closed her eyes feeling the hot stickiness cover her breasts. She heard her son moaning as his cum just kept shooting as if it wouldn't end. Chloe opened her eyes and saw her son arch his back then release one last stream of cum which landed on her lips. Her breasts were drenched in white stickiness. Jim's brain was on fire with pleasure and he slightly swayed over his mother. He opened his eyes then looked down to see his cum drenched mother. He mouthed out "Wow" in silence then smiled lovingly at her. Chloe returned the smile then wickedly licked the cum from her lips with her tongue. Jim could have came again after watching his mother do that if he had anything leave to shoot. His cock was shrinking and slightly oozing cum. He swung his knee across his mother and flopped down next to his mother.

They exchanged silent smiles after pleasing each other so much. Jim felt around the edge of the bed and found his mother's cigarettes. He lit one and gently placed it between her lips. He knew she probably wanted a smoke at the moment. She inhaled deeply then placed the cigarette between her fingers then exhaled a flume of pale blue smoke. She continued to quietly smoke while playing with the cum on her chest with her other hand. The cigarette ash was getting quite long and Chloe slowly rose from her bed trying not to drop the ash. She made her way towards the bathroom with a trail of smoke drifting behind her. She freshened up and came back a few minutes later. She found her son starting to drift asleep.

"Hey sleepy head" Chloe said playfully. "You look tired."

"I am" say her son with a yawn.

"Me too" smiled his mother. "We'll talk more about this after we both get some sleep. I do want to tell you that I really enjoyed everything we did this evening. I know you did. There is nothing we have to be ashamed of or have anything to be awkward about." Her son smiled at his mother and nodded in agreement. "So snuggle next to me and let's get some sleep." Chloe pulled back the bedspread on her side of the bed and slipped between them. Jim slipped between the sheets as well. Chloe gave her son a kiss and said, "I love you."

Jim smiled and said, "I love you too mom." Chloe rolled on her side and her son rolled on to his side behind her, pressing his nude body to hers. They were sound asleep within seconds.

12