Mom Was Alone

Story Info
Son comes home unexpectedly.
587 words
3.74
305.5k
25
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came home unexpectedly and apparently mom didn't hear me come in. I had to pass her room to get to mine. When I walked by her door I just happened to glance in. What I saw was the biggest turn-on that I've ever had. There she was, laying on her bed, totally naked and rubbing her tits with one hand and her pussy with the other. I stood barely outside her door and watched her. She had her head laid back and her eyes closed. My cock was throbbing, rock hard in my pants. I knew it wasn't right but I had to watch her as I jacked off.

I knew that she didn't know that I was there. I stepped in to my room and stripped off all my clothes. My cock was standing tall. I grabbed it with my hand as I walked back to her door. I knew I had to be quiet if I wanted to get away with this.

She was still wearing it out when I peeked back in. I was pulling on my cock at a pretty good rate too.

She had her legs apart and was working on her pussy with both hands. This was the horniest I had ever been in my life.

I could tell that she was getting hotter by the second. The way she was moving both hands has me thinking that those fabulous tits were being ignored. I always loved her body. Now I loved it even more see her this way.

I was jacking off like mad. Thinking of shooting my cum all over the floor. Mom was in there hotter than Hell, finger fucking herself and, I could tell, pretty close to getting off. Just thinking of seeing her jerking in climax threw me over the edge. I didn't have to think twice. I let go of my cock and walked right into her room and stood beside the bed. She still hadn't realized that I was there. I started jacking off over her. That's when she opened her eyes.

She was still so worked up that she couldn't figure out how to react. Before she had time to think I spread her legs and shoved my cock into her hot, hot pussy. I rammed it home in the first thrust and commenced to fucking her as hard and as fast as I could. My God, she went completely wild. She was fucking me back as hard as I was fucking her.

I made her stop and she begged, "Not yet. Please" Then I told her to roll over. I just had to have my cock between those ass cheeks. She was on her hands and knees as I got behind her and shoved it into her pussy again. "Fuck me", she cried out. "Fuck me hard. That's it. Fuck your mom. Damn it just fuck me!"

I bent down and got a tit in each hand. They made the perfect handles to help me slam her pussy even harder. She was getting pretty loud and I knew that she was about to cum. That's all I needed. I pulled her back onto my cock ferociously. We were fucking like mad when we both reached or climax. We were completely drained. All we could do was lay there and try to regain some composure.

Without saying, we talked and decided that we had started something new.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I think I'm being called for from the other room.