Mom was an Addict Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,112 Followers

This night would be a presentation of the norm for Betty and her son. Ever mindful of a few necessities like freshening up - unless one was on a lunch break and in a hurry or aggravated with life in general and desperately in need of a bit of stress relief - which entailed Gary washing his cock in the sink while his mother squatted in the tub lathering her pussy - mother and son shied from the customary sexual ritual of seduction or foreplay.

Betty will enter the bed first, claiming a pillow and positioning herself in the middle of the bed, bouncing a bit to make herself comfortable. Gary will crab onto the bed from the bottom. Betty will lift her meaty legs and spread them wide, acquiring her son's cock as he moves between them. She will place his cock to her and together they will push, wiggle, and moan together until coupled.

According to who wins out; Gary prefers the lights to be out, while Betty prefers the stark overhead 60W light to be on. Tonight, Betty wins.

Without arousing seduction or foreplay, there will be no lustful, heated frenzied fucking. Instead, mother and son begin a slow rhythm and then a fencing banter to warm them up;

"Your cock always feels so good in me." Betty said without any lustful or sexual tone in her voice.

"Always? That's kind of a relative term considering we haven't fucked but four or five times."

"You think pissing me off is going to make me a better lay?" Betty rebukes.

Prodding his mother makes Gary feel good and he increases his rhythm slightly stabbing his cock into her.

"Yes baby! Take your anger and frustration out on mother's pussy. Mama likes it like that!" Betty eggs her son, while matching his stabbing thrust with the uplifting of her ass to send him deep. She wants to chastise him unjustly for not being long enough to hurt her with his thrusts, but she knows he is plenty big and long, it is just her nature to antagonize.

"I'll eat your pussy if you get on your knees for me for a minute or two?" He queries.

"You'll eat my pussy either way." She said, slowing her body, indicating her willingness. "Am I the only one you like to fuck doggy style? Did your married bitch let you fuck her that way? Or, do you save the degradation and discomfort only for me??"

Mother and son maneuvered into position while fencing with words.

"I did not mean to hurt you last time." He said apologetically. "It's as simple as I like a nice ass and a tight pussy. You have both. I like feeling my belly against a female butt. I saw a movie about a caveman meeting a next-generation female. The cave people fucked doggy style only. It showed an ugly fellow approach a female by a stream, getting down behind her and popping it into her. Later, he was taken to the next-generation female's village. She would not allow him to be killed and when they were alone he tried to couple with her from behind. She would have none of it and showed him how to get between her legs missionary style. I prefer being a caveman, I suppose."

"That sounds like a good movie." Betty said. "You will have to rent it for us one evening. Ahhhh! Yes! Damn it's big!"

"It's an old one but I'll look for it." Gary replied, beginning to stroke into his mother in a casual rhythm.

Betty was feeling good this night and slipped her left arm under her, reaching to finger her clit.

Gary knew instantly, by seeing her arm disappeared and hearing a most lustful moan as she touched her clit. Knowing his time in this position would be limited if he stopped her, he let her please herself. He hoped he could control himself, as he did not want to have his cum in his mouth while eating his mother's pussy. She having an orgasm was not going to get him off the hook - and he didn't want to be off that hook - he loved eating pussy as much as he loved fucking it.

"Damn, you are hard!" Betty exclaimed, as her son leisurely pumped into her. "I do enjoy it like this when you are a gentle. Uhhhhh! Fingering my clit makes me breathless! You don't mind do you?"

"Not at all." Gary assured her. "I'll eat your pussy when you get finished there. I'll keep going just like this and enjoy your ass and tight pussy. Just take your time and enjoy it."

***

Finished cleaning up her son's semen, Carol cut the kitchen light off, stopped by the bathroom to relieve herself, then entered her bedroom. She removed her housecoat and threw it to a nearby chair. Without a thought of pulling the bedding down, she eased herself across the bed and pushed her right arm under her. Spreading her legs, her fingers explored her pussy a few long moments before moving to her clit. With her middle finger stationary, her ass humped ever so slightly until she brought herself to orgasm, then she drifted off to sleep.

As usual, Carol had her son's breakfast on the table when he awoke and showered. She was long gone to her own job.

Returning home, knowing her son would go straight to his job after classes, Carol hoped Betty would be on her computer.

"Good evening Carol." Betty said after accepting Carol's offer to connect on the cam. "I was hoping you would be around this evening."

"You are not going to believe what happened last night." Carol said, not able to contain herself. "I am so distraught I don't know what to do."

Carol related to Betty everything that had happened including her own masturbation. Betty listened saying nothing until Carol had finished the story with "what am I going to do" more to herself then to Betty.

"Well, you were wondering what was in his mind." Betty began. "You don't have to wonder anymore. I'm surprised you did not let him fuck you right there on the sofa - you said he wanted to. I can imagine what he must of been thinking when he saw you open your eyes and spread your legs like that for him. It's a wonder he hadn't raped your ass!"

"He's much too kind and nice to do anything like that." Carol assured her confidant.

"Why didn't you let him fuck you?" Betty quizzed.

"It was just such a shock that he would do something so brazen, knowing he could get caught. I knew he masturbated - what young man doesn't - I didn't mean to let him see me so bare, but knowing he had I went with the moment. I do want him to fuck me! I need someone to - and after last night - why not him! I just need time to adjust and think and get ready - you know, see a doctor for protection.

"I understand." Betty sympathized. "But what I want to suggest is that you come to dinner Saturday. Gary will be here and if you two hit it off you and he can fuck. It would do you good."

"You talk so nonchalantly about - fucking. It doesn't bother you sharing? And how do you know he'll want to fuck someone with an ugly body like mine?

"Because Gary loves pussy!" Betty replied with conviction. "I told him about your scars and he's unconcerned. It will give you a chance to get that pussy ready for your son. When Gary gets finish with you you'll be more than willing to have something a little closer to home and welcome your son between your legs."

"You really think so?" Carol quizzed with uncertainty still in her tone.

"Certainly!" Betty responded. "So we'll see you Saturday night about 7 o'clock?"

"Okay!" Carol said with conviction. "You don't have to go do you?"

"Of course not. You want to play a little bit?" Betty asked, smiling into the camera.

"I do." Carol smiled back.

***

Carol was sitting at the small dining table when her son entered their apartment. She wore her usual light housecoat over her panties. The housecoat was securely tied.

"How was work?" She queried lovingly.

"Just fine." John replied. "How are you doing tonight?"

"Under the circumstances, I'm good." She replied. "I want you to sit down for a minute." She continued, "I don't want to discuss that crazy thing that happened. I'm a bit surprised at you, but with our frank conversations and closeness I should have expected something like that. Anyway, that's history. The times we have dozed off watching TV in my bed and the number of times I woke up with your hand on my ass, I want you to know, I know, it was not an accident as you so innocently proclaimed. You playing with my ass is what woke me up! I am not stupid young man! She paused momentarily to see if her son wanted to say anything. He remained silent. "If we do would want - and I'm still not sure we will - you understand our relationship would be changed forever."

"Not that much!" John chirped, having found his voice. "Sex is important mom and you seem to think it's never going to happen to you again. It doesn't have to be like that. I can take care of you!"

"Oh. But it is. I'm going to sleep with a friend's son Saturday night. It's ...

"You mean fuck him?" John injected sarcastically.

"Yes. Fuck him if you want to term it so crude." She replied, then continued, "it's necessary that I do this before I make a decision about me and you. I don't know if I can still take a man." Carol said, knowing full well that her 7 inch dildo had been inside of her quite satisfyingly. "I'm not going to lay with you and find out that it is all for nothing. I want you to know this. That it could mean getting what you desire."

"You make it sound so one-sided. I want to make you happy not just screw you!"

"I'm sorry. I guess I'm not explaining myself very well. I'm going to screw him regardless of what you say or think. You know even if we become incestuously intimate I fully expect you to desire, even marry, other women. And if I find a man who does not get sick looking at me, I am certainly going to screw him. This will be the nature of our relationship. Can you not see that?"

"Of course!" John agreed halfheartedly. "You're right."

"Just give me a little bit more time."

***

Saturday night: the three sat around the kitchen table talking, laughing and drinking. Betty and Carol drank wine while Gary tipped a beer bottle to his lips.

The dinner plates still sat on the table.

Carol and Betty had consumed four glasses of wine, 4 empty beer bottles sat in front of Gary. The threesome were beginning to feel the buzz.

"That's funny! Hit it again - I think it bit me!" Carol laughed at the dirty joke of a drunkard who had an extremely long cock that happened to flip up on the bar because he didn't think he could make it across the room to the bathroom, and had pulled it out to take a leak. His drinking buddy catching a glimpse of the head of this cock on the bar, thinking it was a snake, hollowed "snake" and slammed a beer bottle down on it.

"It's a shame we don't know a man with a cock that long!" Betty laughed, elbowing Carol.

"Hey! I've had no complaints about how long mine is!" Gary replied humorously but with a defensive tone.

"I know it is baby." Betty said to her son, putting her hand on his. "But maybe Carol would like to appraise for herself that thing you have in your pants. Why don't you standup and take it out for us?"

Gary was a bit surprised at his mother's challenge but when he saw Carol's inquisitive smile he stood up, moved the short distance to stand close to Carol and unzipped his fly. He reached inside his pants and brought forth a less than rigid cock.

"We surprised him Carol!" Betty exclaimed humorously. "Bring it around here sugar and let Mama bring it to attention."

Carol watched as Gary walked around behind her and move close to his mother. With fascination, she watched as Betty put her head down to her son's cock and took at least half of it into her mouth. Gary's cock quickly became rock hard.

Instantly, a vision of her son's cock came to mind. Carol was surprised that she could remember exactly how it looked as John had stroked it. Could it be that it was thicker and longer than Gary's.

"Now baby, let Carol have a look at it now." Betty said as she released him and looked up smiling at Carol. "Touch it girl. Don't be shy. We're all adults here."

As Gary turned to face Carol, she wrapped her hand around his cock and squeezed it tightly causing the dome shaped head to balloon a bit.

"Ohhh! My goodness!" Carol said with the beginning of lust in her tone. "I will not admit how long it has been since I've had such a wonderful thing - a wonderfully thick, long thing in my hand. You are a lucky woman Betty having this fine stud of a son taking care of your sexual needs."

"Why don't we get undressed." Betty suggested, as she stood and began to undress.

Betty and Gary stood naked waiting for Carol who seemed quite hesitant about removing all of her clothes, but finally she removed her bra and panties and stood looking very uncomfortable. Inwardly, Carol wanted so badly to have a bush like Betty's. It had been so before the car fire.

Gary moved quickly to her and took her into a loving embrace.

"I am so sorry for your injuries but don't you worry." Gary whispered, and was not lying. "I find you very appealing and sensuous."

Gary kissed Carol very passionately, which begs the question, did Betty give any thought to why she had never been kissed or spoken to by her son in such a manner. Knowing Betty, we will assume she did not pause even a moment to consider it.

What Betty did do was to sit down in a lounge chair that she had turned earlier to face the sofa. A dark blue sheet covered the seat cushions on the sofa. Her intent was to have whatever fornication was to happen, happen on the sofa where she could be comfortably watching.

After a lingering passionate kiss and embrace, Gary and Carol made their way to the sofa. He allowed Carol to sit down first and he took a seat on her right side with consideration given to his mother to see all of the action.

The flames had ravaged Carol's breasts, but her left breast retained an untarnished nipple and Gary lowered his head to take it into his mouth. There was no impact on Betty as Carol's right hand lovingly cupped Gary's head, her fingers playing through his hair. Betty only stared at her son's erect and rigid cock. Her only desire was to see it disappear into Carol's pussy. She would not have to wait but a minute or two.

Betty and her son were of one mind. Gary eased Carol to her back, letting her maneuver herself against the large, fabric-covered arm of the sofa. As she did, he reached and tore open the previously placed condom, rolling it quickly onto his cock. Though there was no need, Gary handled Carol delicately, spreading her legs, studying her pussy for a few long moments, putting his right knee close to her left buttock, taking hold of this cock and placing it to her, then, very tenderly pushing his rock hard cock into her.

Carol's left leg, knee lifted, was wedged between Gary's body and the sofa. Her right leg was being held high and wide by Gary for his mother's viewing pleasure. She felt no hostility or usury. She was unsure as to Betty's motives and at the moment could care less. Gary was just being a man and abiding by his mother's desires. Carol, for her part, had a cock inside of her - a good cock - and she was going to enjoy

the hell out of it.

Carol's head was popped up in such a manner that she could easily see Gary's cock long stroking in and out of her pussy. He repeatedly pulled out almost to the domed head before pushing it deep into her. Her mouth was open slightly and her lustful breathing made her chest noticeably rise and fall.

Carol glanced at Betty and was not surprised to see Betty with her right hand fingering her clit, the left middle finger stabbing her pussy.

She knew much of the story - of Betty's addiction and her long-sought desire to lay with her son. Gary's passion for a married woman. Still, Carol wondered how a fleshy, untidy, troll of a woman like Betty could see her incestuous desire realized. She knew of the long time rejection and the attempted rape. His depression could have caused the irrational rape attempt and to his finally giving in to Betty's desires.

Betty found the coupling of Gary and Carol to be intoxicating. Long acquainted with her own pussy she was content to tease it knowing her son was not the type to hurry a good fuck.

As she watched the action on the sofa, her mind was scheming. She hoped Carol was into reciprocity and willing to convince her son to fuck her. Maybe even, have a foursome. The possibilities only made Betty hornier.

Gary concentrated hard to ignore Carol's scarring. He deemed her pussy excellent and her desire to be fucked inspiring as he now stroked into her with a quick determined thrusts. The thumb of his right hand was now stroking her clit. Her eyelids fluttered as she moaned and groaned with each deep penetrating thrusts of his cock. Her pussy was glistening with lubrication.

"You like to fuck, don't you baby?" Gary questioned lustfully.

"Yes! It's been so long!" Carol responded with her own lustful tone. "You fuck so good Gary. Please don't stop! Your cock is so good!"

"Ohhhh! MOTHER-FUCKER!"

Betty's loud shout of orgasmic induced vulgarity caused Carol to turn her gaze towards Betty, seeing Betty staring down at her pussy as she scrubbed it frantically. Gary turned to stare at his mother. Betty's commotion totally distracted and defused the couples intense fucking.

"That must of been good!" Carol stated chuckling.

"You two were going at it and I just couldn't hold it!" Betty confessed. "Continue on and try to ignore the crazy lady in the room."

"Baby, I need to pee." Carol said somewhat embarrassed. "I'll be really quick. I promise."

Gary was unconcerned as he pulled his cock out of Carol. They had plenty of time and he was in no hurry. They, meaning the three of them.

Carol stood quickly and scurried to the toilet.

On her return, she stopped midway between the bathroom in the sofa and stared at mother and son as they fucked.

Betty was slouched down in the large chair with her legs lifted high and spread wide. Gary was supporting himself on the arms of the chair, his stance wide, as he pumped his cock into his mother with a moderate rhythm. A form of push-ups came to mind.

Carol moved in close behind Gary, reaching between his legs to softly toy with his balls.

After a few moments, she squatted and reached with her right hand around his stroking cock to place her forefinger on Betty's clit. Betty's lustful moan told Carol it was received pleasurably. Balancing herself, Carol put her left hand back to Gary's balls.

It was a tedious stance for Carol but she managed, slipping off of Betty's clit once or twice. Her left hand moved slowly forward until she was able to put her thumb and two fingers around Gary's shaft, actually aiding her balance.

"Agggggggg!" He growled with the intense pleasure.

As Carol pondered whether she was going to be able to continue, Betty groaned loudly as her body tensed. She had achieved orgasm.

Carol felt Gary's cock pulse one, two, three times as he also reached orgasm and shot his load into Betty, his mother's, pussy - her belly.

"Now I've got to piss." Gary said, as he stood, his cock hanging limp between his legs.

Betty remained in the chair as Carol followed Gary to the bathroom. Carol stood at the door watching him pee in the toilet.

She felt a little relief, though she wasn't sure why, when Gary turned to the sink and lathered his cock with soap. The condom came to mind.

"You do not use a rubber with your mother?" She queried.

"No need to. She sterile." He answered. As he dried his cock with a hand towel.

"I take it you are not on the pill?"

"I see the doctor Monday." Carol answered

Coming through the door, he took her by the hand and led her to the back of the trailer - his mother's bedroom. As he entered the bedroom, and turned to close the door as Carol passed him, he glanced at his mother still in the chair. He considered locking the door but did not.

"Would you mind a little eroticism? Maybe on your knees?" He quizzed as he picked up another previously placed condom.

Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,112 Followers