Mom was an Addict Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,104 Followers

"Ouuu! Easy sugar! Ohh damn!" Betty heard as she approached her bedroom door. Not to be shut out from the fun, she turned the knob on the door and opened it only enough to slip through. She backed up against the wall.

Betty smiled inwardly as she saw her son behind Carol fucking her doggy style. Carol was willing but was finding the position a bit difficult to get accustomed to. Gary was being gentle but determined.

"Okay! Okay. I think I'm good now." Carol finally acknowledged.

Betty knew she had interrupted the pair twice. Once, with her loud orgasm, then, allowing her son to stick his cock into her in the chair. She had resisted but Carol did not witness that. She added another thinking of her son's orgasm.

As the minutes passed, Betty watched the progression until her son was on his feet over Carol's ass pumping into her aggressively. Carol was taking it well - even seemed to be enjoying it.

With a bit of amusement, Betty watched Carol quickly take things into her own hands and quickly decoupled and maneuvered to her back.

Without any bickering, Gary quickly mounted her and continued to fuck her aggressively, supporting her shoulders in his arms.

Betty viewed their coupling and watched Carol maneuver her ass to get a concentrated touch to her clit from Gary's shaft.

The room was filled with the lustful, sensuous sounds of sexual intercourse.

Betty's left fingers went to her pussy.

Long long minutes passed. Betty was mesmerized by her son and Carol, who either, did not know she was there are did not care and became utterly lost in their own lustful desires.

Her son was fucking her acquaintance hard and the woman was relishing in his stamina and ability. Gary did know how to fuck!

Betty wondered, when Carol's son finally fucked her, as there was no doubt she would have him, would Carol find her son as attentive as Gary?

Betty, though aroused once more, was well attuned to Carol's mutterings and knew she was only moments away from orgasm. She was, however, not ready for the loud scream that accompanied Carol's orgasm. Betty pondered if that was usual are just the occasion of an orgasm in need of for too long.

She was aware and proud of Carol for not relinquishing a bit of passion as she continued to fuck Gary with passion after her own orgasm.

"Give it to me! Come on baby! Give me your cum!" Betty heard Carol plead.

His orgasmic moan was music to both woman's ears as he shot off as strong as he had minutes earlier.

He continue to fuck Carol with a moderate rhythm for long minutes until she reached an aroused state. Putting slowly out of her, he maneuvered downward, pushing her legs back and putting his face to her, exploring her pussy with his tongue.

Betty moved to the bottom of the bed and placing her torso on the bed cupped and fondled her son's balls as he pleasured Carol orally.

With such direct stimulation, Carol was soon in a heightened state of arousal climbing the ladder to another orgasm. Aware of this, Gary concentrated the tip of his tongue on her clit.

His cock had become mostly erect once more due in part to Carol's unceasing moans but largely because of his mother's interest in his balls and shaft. Unnoticed, the rubber had slipped off of his cock.

"OH MY GOD!" Carol bellowed as her body seized with another strong orgasm. A moment of seizure before trembling as a 7+ quake shook her from head to toe.

As the orgasm subsided, Betty was lifting herself off the bed and scurrying around the side.

"Carol! Move over just a tad. Give us some room." Betty demanded.

Hearing his mother's words and seeing her take a position next to Carol, as Carol scooted to give his mother room, he was on her in an instant.

As he moved between her legs, Betty sought his cock, placed it to her hole and felt it stick into her, going deep.

Mother and son began a frenzied fuck, as Gary reached to grip his mother's ass and lock her in tight.

Carol, still trying to catch her breath, lay on her back, her head turned to the left, watched Gary fuckl his mother with strong determination.

Carol was completely ignored by mother and son as they fucked hard and relentlessly for long, long minutes. But, all good things must come to an end and so it did, first, with Betty as she stopped fucking from exhaustion. Gary was soon aware of his mother's passiveness and slowed to a stop. He lifted himself pulling his cock out of his mother and left the bed for the bathroom.

Does it not seem odd that he did not kiss either woman for gracing him with their female attributes!

Betty, with labored breath, looked over at Carol, "are you satisfied girl?"

"Hell yes!" Carol shot back exuberantly.

Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,104 Followers