Mom was an Addict Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,105 Followers

He entered the bed and crawled over Betty's body to her right side. He propped himself up on his elbow and smiled down at Betty's freckled face before peppering her face, neck and shoulders with light kisses.

Ever the woman to get straight to the point, Betty gripped John's cock, pulling on it leisurely as her suitor took a nipple into his mouth. She would put up with his youthful romantics. He would fuck her soon enough!

Positioned as he was, facing towards his mother, he could not ignore his mother's stance. She had propped her right foot upon the nightstand and her left leg straddled the puffy arm of the chair. She sat there with a smile on her face, knowing her action was a distraction from the action on the bed.

Refusing to ignore his mother, John repositioned himself so his head was slightly higher than Betty's, but continued to roam his right hand over her womanly toys. Betty seemed quite content to stare and yank on his cock. His fingers played in her red bush as his mother's middle finger stroked her own crotch.

John extended his middle finger and pushed it down between the labia of Betty, finding her clit - eliciting a few moans - slipping his finger into Betty's pussy. She yanked harder on his cock.

"John, isn't it about time you put your cock in her?"

"Lord yes boy!" Betty chimed.

John began to move over Betty as she maneuvered beneath him, widening and lifting her knees in preparation to receive him inside her. She had only lost grip on his cock for a moment or two as she positioned it to her fuck hole.

"Ahhh yes!" She moan as he pushed deep into her.

She knew instantly he was sufficiently better endowed than her son, though it was hard to tell from just looking.

Betty was no slouch in this arena and she began to match John's rhythm, squeezing her pussy muscles as he began to pull from her slightly. It was his turn to moan. We will not pretty up this sexual coupling with quirks of love or affection. The two were here to fuck and fucking they were!

Along with Betty's almost continuous moaning and groaning long, long minutes passed.

Carol had slipped her hand beneath her panties and was now fingering her pussy.

John maneuvered into a push-up position, holding himself rigid with locked arms and long stroked into the pussy at hand, While stealing glances at mother.

Betty lifted her head to view their coupling - tiring - lifting her head again, and again.

Pulling out of her slowly, John moved to his right again and indicated by pushing on her hips that he wanted her to rollover on her side. Betty maneuvered smoothly, lifting her right leg. She felt his cock scrub her labia searching for her fuck hole. The head of his cock sank into her and he pushed his shaft into her.

As John intended, it gave his mother an excellent view of their coupling.

"Damn! You make me hot!" He directed at his mother more than Betty.

Carol stared at the coupling of her son in Betty. The redheaded bitch was a stopgap - a favor to be returned. Her pussy glistened. It looked loose and well used. Once she spread her legs for her son, letting him fuck her tight fuck hole, he would pay Betty no mind.

Again, John slipped from Betty's pussy. He maneuvered Betty to her knees and slipped close behind her. Betty issued no caution. John did, however, push into her slowly and tenderly and stroked it a slow rhythm until he heard her grown softly.

"John you are a big boy!" Betty said breathlessly.

"Do you like it this way? Does your son like it this way?" John quizzed. "You've got a nice ass Betty!"

"You've got two minutes." Betty informed him. "No need to be gentle. I will bare it that long."

John took her at her word and began to stab into her, smashing into her ample buttocks. Betty huffed and puffed, moaned and groaned. 40% pleasure 60% acceptable discomfort!

Learning from Carol, figuring more than two minutes had passed, Betty moved quickly forward disengaging from John.

"What now sugar?" She queried.

"You like 69?" He proposed.

"You bet your stiff cock!"

With intent, John moved to the head of the bed, laying on his right side and forcing Betty to reverse. This allowed him to look to towards his mother.

As Betty sucked on his cock in a most delightful manner, John pleased her pussy as he looked between her legs and his mother.

Carol smiled at her son, shaking her head in a knowing manner. To please him further, Carol pulled aside the crotch of her panties, giving him a good look at her naked pussy.

John knew he could not last much longer without blowing his wad. He disengaged once more and maneuvered between Betty's legs to put his tongue to her pussy, going straight for her clit, causing her to orgasm in less than a minute. With the orgasm lingering, she eagerly coupled with him. As before, she manipulated her muscles as he fucked her slowly but determinedly.

For Betty, John's cock was immensely pleasurable as he pumped into her deeply. Her tightened pussy muscles, on his withdrawal, pleasurably retarded his effort. His balls were aching to fill her pussy.

"AGGG! AGGG! GOD DAMN!"

"He's going to come in me!" Betty acknowledged vocally for Carol's benefit. "Come on baby fill my pussy!"

"Fill it her belly John!" Carol chimed in, watching her son's buttocks tightened with each push, finally tightening and locking in orgasm

"AGGGGGG! OH FUCK! FUCK! FFuucckk!"

Betty began to laugh out loud as she had experienced a minor orgasm of her own.

Carol was breathing heavily as she to had come to orgasm, staring at her John's ass. John had a considerable accented butt compared to Gary. A great enhancement we are led to believe to a woman's libido.

John saw his mother rise from the patted chair. He swiveled his head to watch her leave the bedroom.

"You're not going to stop are you?" Betty asked.

To answer her question, John just kissed her on the lips as he began to pump into her slowly. He was soon rock hard once more listing to Betty moan as he stroked into her with a moderate rhythm.

"I will deny it or hit you in the head with something, but you have a much better cock then my son. You fuck with more passion. I think your mom would agree from just watching!"

"Would you tell my mother that, just in case?"

"You will get between her legs soon enough." Betty replied. "I've watched her fuck my son and you're going to consider yourself a lucky son real soon. Just be patient with her. Do you honestly think she would do all of this if she wasn't going to fuck you?"

"I suppose you're right." John admitted.

"Now see if you can put her out of your mind and fuck the woman you have your cock in."

***

When Carol dropped Betty off it was 4 AM Sunday morning.

"I didn't know Gary spent the night here." Carol said noting Gary's car in the parking space.

"He doesn't." Was Betty's only response as she exited the car. "We'll talk soon."

Betty found her son sleeping in her bed wearing just his briefs. She was exhausted but her instincts told her the reason for her son's presence.

Having showered at Carol's apartment, she stripped and entered the bed next to her son. She began to toy with the crotch of his briefs and soon had his cock rising.

Gary slipped from slumber.

"It's four in the morning." Betty whispered.

"Are you up for it?" He queried.

"Anything for you. You know that. Just don't expect me to be all lovey-dovey." She answered.

Gary removed his briefs and maneuvered atop his mother.

Betty inquired his cock, fully rigid, and placed it to her. They coupled.

"Did he fuck you good?" Gary quizzed as he pumped slowly into his mother.

"He has an adequate young man." She answered back. "He had a hard time keeping his mind off his mother and she didn't help any by displaying herself as we fucked."

"Carol has some good but not as good as yours."

"Yeah, Yea! You have your cock in me, so you don't have to butter me up." she chastised. "Are you taking me to church this morning? AAGGGgg! I didn't think so!"

***

Sunday, for Carol, and John, started very well.

After breakfast her he had tried his best to talk her into bed. She had resisted the temptation because she knew she would not be able to resist letting him fuck her. He had left in a huff, and remain gone until near suppertime.

"You think acting like a child is going to get you anywhere?" She chastised, dropping her son's plate of food in front of him. "I got you some pussy and in return you fondled me like some whore. And then, you storm out upset with me. I wanted us to spend the day together like two lovers going to the zoo or a movie - having dinner out!"

"I'm sorry mom! I wasn't thinking. I just want to so bad." He apologized, sounding sincere.

"you were thinking okay - just with the wrong head." Carol remarked and continued. "I don't want our relationship to be like Betty and Gary. They're in it for the sex only and I don't want us to be that way. I don't want you to think of me as just a piece of ass."

"I would never do that mother!" John defended, but secretly admitted he needed an attitude adjusthe was going to partake of his mother's treasure.

"When you finish eating, I would like you to take a shower with me and if you scrub my back real good will spend some quality time together."

****

Gary stepped out of his car and walked towards the door of his apartment building. He did not see the young guy leaving his car and approaching him in a quick manner.

"Are you Gary?" " The young man asked him coming up behind him.

"Who's asking?" Gary asked in return turning to face the man.

"I'm John. Carol's son. You know her don't you?"

Gary tensed expecting to block a blow or do battle.

"Yes. I know her." Gary replied a bit sternly.

"I like to talk to you. Maybe get some advice." John said.

His words are not threatening so Gary invited him upstairs to his apartment. He offered him something to drink and grabbed two Cokes out of the refrigerator.

"So what's on your mind John?" Gary said as he sat down at the kitchen table and motioned for John to take a seat.

"You had something that I haven't had yet - my mother's pussy. She says I will soon and I just wanted to know if there is anything I should know - like how to treat her."

"How did you find out where I lived?" Gary queried.

"I saw your address on my mother's dresser. Has she been here?" John answered.

"Not yet. But you never can tell." Gary answered a bit sarcastic. It was his nature after all.

"I've found your mother to be a good piece of ass." John's shot back with his own bit of sarcasm. "How come it took you so long the fuck her?":

"Look, we can play this game all day." Gary shot back. "What the hell do you want exactly."

"Did my mother suck your cock?" John responded.

"No. Not yet. And if you're going to tell me that my mother sucked yours, I don't give a fuck. If she hasn't, you got something to look forward to."

"I figured your mother had sucked yours. I was hoping my mother had too. She sucked my though and I'd just like you to know I can give head better than either of them." John confessed.

Gary sat staring at John. There was only 4 to 5 years in age difference. He pondered why the hell the boy was telling him this and asking dump ass questions. The only answer was that they were both involved in an incestuous relationship, though to date he was a little bit deeper than John. The boy obviously wanted to suck a cock, but why him - to avoid embarrassing seduction are rejection with other males - they both had secrets that could hurt the other - he stopped carrying - a blow job was in the offering and he had never had one from a guy.

"You don't say! Am I right in assuming that you want to show me. I'm not sucking you back!" Is all Gary could come up with.

"I don't desire that if you prefer not to." John replied. "A mother fucker doesn't necessarily want to suck a cock, I suppose."

"Then let me go wash up a bit." Gary said standing from the table. He seemed to be a stickler about having a clean cock - up to a point.

Gary was standing at the sink lathering his cock when John walked into the bathroom, having quickly removed his clothes.

'What the hell!' Gary thought.

John sat himself down on the toilet and waited. Gary finished rinsing his cock and dried it with a hand towel. He moved in close to John offering his cock.

"You're not going to undress?" John queried.

Gary backed away a bit and removed his shoes, jeans and underpants, then moved back in front of John.

John studied his cock briefly before taking the domed head into his mouth. Gary watched for long minutes as John sucked his cock taking more and more of his shaft into his mouth. His body began to feel warm and his eyes fluttered and then closed lightly. He placed his right hand behind John's head pulling him forward onto his cock. John gagged briefly but did not protest. Gary was inclined to agree with his ability to give head - it wasn't his first time - he was too good at it. Long minutes passed with John gripping his buttocks. Then it suddenly stopped - way too soon!

John displaced him as John stood and moved to the bathroom counter. "Do you have some type of lubrication?" John queried.

"You want me to ass fuck you?": Gary asked with lust in his tone. "Should I not have on a rubber?"

"You can if you must but I'm a virgin back there. It's safe." John replied with his own lustful tone. "Just hurry. I've wanted it for so long."

Without further question, Gary hurriedly retrieved a condom, from a near by drawer and a small container of petroleum jelly, removed the lid and stuck the head of his protected cock into it, turning the jar. Closing on John, who was now posturing his ass in a seductive manner, Gary spread John's ass cheeks apart slightly with his left hand and position his cock - a guy's Rosebud - and pushed slowly but determinedly into his ass. He had 2 inches of his rock hard shaft into John's ass, causing him to moan a most pitiful moan. Gary halted.

"Are you all right?" Gary queried.

"It hurts a little, but doesn't the first time always hurt virgins? All right it's all right now!" John said with labored breath. "You're big and I had hoped. Agggg!. Don't stop!"

Ass fucking was not that outlandish to Gary. He had thought about posing the idea to his mother in the not-too-distant future. She definitely seemed to have the nature for it, did she not?

But he never envisioned ass fucking a guy!

Gary had 5 of his thick 6-1/2 inches into John's ass. He halted momentarily, then, pushed what was left of his shaft into John's ass. He held deep a few long moments just pushing lightly against his buttocks. It gave him pause to study John's ass and deemed it quite feminine in bubbled proportion and smoothness.

"You got a good ass John." He said in a lustful tone as he began to withdraw an inch or two of his shaft, before sending it back in.

"Is my mother's pussy good?" John asked with considerable effort to stifle the pleasurable pain he was feeling.

"Your mother is a good fuck!" Gary acknowledged. "You're a lucky man."

Gary began to withdraw over half of his length fucking John the way he would a woman's pussy. John continue to groan in pain and moan in pleasure. Gary studied John's face in the mirror and wondered why a man would desire to be ass fucked.

"Hell of a lot tighter than a pussy isn't it?" John queried.

"It sure as hell is." Gary answered. "I can't tell you how good your ass hole is. Let's go to my bed."

John nodded and Gary pulled his cock slowly out of John's ass.

Gary led the way to his bedroom. Motioned John to the bed.

"Sit right there on the edge." Gary directed.

The two men maneuvered this way and that, Gary having pushed John's legs back as far as he could, until Gary was satisfied. He then, once more, but his cock to his partner's greased ass hole and pushed into him. He was in such a state of lust that he was less than gentle, causing John to groan like a stuck animal. Gary began a most determined thrust with a moderate rhythm.

"Kiss me!" John bellowed.

With some effort, that sent Gary's cock deep, Gary planted a lustful kiss on John's lips. The kiss deepened and lasted long moments.

"Fuck me!" John panted deliriously.

Gary being Gary he slowed his rhythm and eased his cock out.

"Turn on your belly." Gary directed. "Get higher on the bed and get on your belly."

John did as directed. Gary climbed atop him and the two men sought to couple, with a bit of fumbling, but quickly, once more Gary was lost in lust humping a most desirable ass with his cock in a most forbidden hole.

The room filled with the groans of the "bottom" and the lustful heavy breathing of the "top". Long, long minutes passed.

"Are you all right?" Gary questioned in a desperate lustful tone.

"Yessssss!" John replied in a painful tone. "You know what I want. You know don't you? I need it! I just wish you didn't have on that damn rubber!"

"Yes - I know - me too!"

"Do it!" John pleaded lustfully.

"GGggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!"

"Yes baby!" John cried joyfully.

Whether it would be true a not, Gary had an orgasm like he had never experienced before. His cock felt like it had exploded sending his come - his semen - into John's ass. Damn the rubber!

They lay exhausted for long minutes before Gary pulled his limp cock out of John's ass.

"Would you like me to jerk you off." Gary queried.

"Yes. I would like that." John replied in an almost childlike tone.

The two men maneuvered with Gary mostly on his back and John snuggling up to him on his left. John had done this with his mother. Gary took hold of John's cock and John began to hump Gary's leg as he had his mother's.

Gary was instantly aware that his partner had a considerable longer cock. 'Could it be 7 inches' he thought. The thickness seemed about the same he rationalized wrongly. John was well hung.

Gary's yanked and squeezed John's cock as John humped his way to lustful bliss. He shot a healthy load of cum unto Gary's belly and ample pubic hair. Gary felt more elation at John's orgasm than he thought possible. He felt obligated, as he did with the opposite sex, to snuggle and kiss for a few minutes. John seemed pleased with the affection.

As they showered together, John dropped to his knees, and gave Gary's cock a good lathering and scrubbing. Gary, with a renewed erection, was helpless and allow John to suck his cock once more, This time filing his mouth.

After dressing, Gary said he was going to order Chinese to be delivered, his treat, and asked John if he wanted to stay. He did.

"We have a lot of secrets to keep." John said, as they sat across the table from each other eating.

"You don't have anything to worry about. Your mother will not hear anything from me. How is your ass?"

"Not nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be." John answered. I was hoping the first time would be someone a little smaller. A short needle Dick." He laughed. I find it funny I also find coupling with a woman extremely erotic. You get between her legs and she has your cock in her hand. She places it to her treasure and allows you to enter her."

"Yeah! I know exactly what you mean." Gary agreed. "You're a true switch-hitter!"

"I told my mother I was not a virgin. I lied." John explained. "I have handled a few pussies - even had a few blow jobs - male and female - but your mother was my first true intercourse."

"Then you can say you have fucked one of the best." Gary assured him. "I don't know exactly what the holdup is that you're going to find your mother as a good treasure - as you call it."

"I understand your mother was after you to fuck her for a long time. Why did it take so long?"

"Because my mother is a troll." Gary said with a smile. "Although, of late, she's fixed herself up a little bit - for your benefit. Thank you. But in all honesty it's been good for me though we get under each others skin sometimes."

Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,105 Followers