Mom was an Addict Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you know that they want the four of us to get together?" John asked.

"You don't say! That should be interesting. How do you feel about it?"

"Pussy is good anywhere anytime, as is sucking a cock and getting a good ass fucking. Can we get together again sometimes?" John asked with hopefulness in his voice. "It would be good to avoid the rejections I have got - from both sexes."

"I'm never going to suck your cock."

"I can live with that." John assured him.

Gary nodded affirmatively. ""i don't see why not."

***

"I damn near let him stick his cock in me Sunday!" Carol related through her mic s she talked with Betty on the computer cam.

"I never thought I could experience soreness like I've got from fucking your son with his big cock and then Gary fucking me when I got home at four in the morning until sunrise." Betty related, not mentioning that their intercourse had been plagued with antagonistic banter, causing her son to be a bit rough."

A few moments of silence.

"Can you see the four of us getting together sometimes?" Betty asked.

"I don't see why not." Carol answered instantly, but was not keen on the idea.

"I suppose we should wait until you fuck John. But there's always a chance he may not want to share afterward. You know it wasn't until after you left the bedroom that John acted like his attention was on the pussy at hand!"

"No. I did not realize that" Carol lied, confirming that Betty was not aware, or, did not care of her intentional teasing John.

"Well, keep in mind. I know Gary is interested in getting between your legs again." Betty replied.

"You're a lucky woman Betty. It may have taken you a while to bed him, but he likes pussy for pussy's sake. He's got needy and temperamental light John. I have to handle him with kid gloves now - what is it going to be like when I let him screw me?"

"And when exactly are you planning to do that?" Betty quizzed.

"This coming Saturday." Carol responded, sounding certain.

***

Carol spent the week pondering the past events and planning the coming weekend.

Mother and son had seen very little of each other during the week. John had been tempted to enter his mother's bedroom but refrained himself, not wanting to upset her - sensing her early retirement - before he arrived home from work - was leading up to what he was hoping for. He spent a few minutes each night masturbating to relieve this tension.

Saturday arrived and went well for mother and son. John was the perfect gentleman escorting his mother shopping and a lengthy lunch.

Carol was attired in form hugging black dress slacks, a pink house, assorted jewelry around her neck and on her arms and two inch heeled shoes, accenting her ass nicely.

"You're playing with my leg mother." John whispered as they sat in a secluded corner a nice restaurant, feeling his mother's shoe run up the side of his leg.

"You're so handsome and accommodating today! I can't help myself." Carol teased.

"I am totally under-dressed." John complained.

"Why don't we head home and take a long afternoon nap?" Carol suggested seductively.

"A nap? At two in the afternoon." John question. "What about the zoo or a movie?"

"I'm really in need of a good nap."

Carol tossed the keys to her Buick to her son as John opened the passenger door like a gentleman.

The older Buick had a bench seat in the front and Carol slipped close to her son as he started the car and headed home.

"Ummm! You smell good." Carol whispered into her son's ear as she kissed his neck, placing her right hand inside of his right thigh and squeezing. "No you don't! you keep both of your hands on the steering wheel. This is a classic and I don't want any dents.

Carol pulled a few tissues from a nearby box before sliding her hand slowly up her son's thigh and rubbing his growing erection. She fumbled with the zipper of his pants, pushed her hands into them and fumbled with his briefs to find bare cock. She pulled it forth and began to toy with it, rubbing the domed head until a bit of pre-cum appeared. She rubbed the slippery cum over the domed head of her son's cock.

"You're going to make me come mother." John moaned.

"All the better." she returned "You won't be in such a hurry to shoot off inside of me."

Fortunately, the interstate was nearly devoid of traffic as Carol stroked her son's cock.

"Are you in control?" Carol queried.

"I'm good. I'm keeping it centered." John assured her.

"Are you going to come for mother? Carol bantered, "Tell mother know when so we don't make a mess."

John had performed such an act or himself many times. His concentration was attuned to such activity, but it was considerably heightened because of who it was stroking his cock.

"I'm close!" John moaned in a near whisper. "

Quickly maneuvering with her left hand, Carol covered the head of her son's cock with the tissues. It was not near enough to absorb the semen that shot forth. Releasing her grip on his cock, she quickly reached with her right hand to grab more tissues. Quickly, things were back to normal, except for her son's cock still sticking out from his pants.

The Buick rocked on its luxury shocks as John wheeled the Buick into the parking lot of their high-rise and into a parking spot. He replaced his limp cock and zipped up his fly.

Carol waited for her son to open the door for her. She walked towards the entrance holding the tissues in her hand, depositing them in a trash bin that was by the door.

Carol entered the apartment first and as the door was closing of its own accord she shoved her son up against the wall and planted a kiss - a very passionate kiss - on his lips.

John's hands slid down his mother's sides, down over her hips and swept around to grip her ass. He pulled her tight against him.

John began to maneuvered his mother backwards towards the bedroom. They almost tripped over the leg of the sofa, causing Carol to break their embrace. Leading her son by the hand, she pulled him toward her bedroom.

"No. Not yet." She halted her son's attempt to push her to bed. "Undress me."

she turned towards a wall and assumed a wide stance that emphasized her ass. She lifted her left foot - John extracted her shoe - Carol lifted her left foot - he removed that shoe.

John pushed his mother against the wall. His hands up roamed helter-skelter over her body before he began to unsnap her slacks. Pulling the zipper down, he pushed the slacks off her hips taking care not to remove the hose or underpants. She helped him to rid herself of the slacks. After more fondling of his mother's body, he turned her and began to unbutton her blouse.

Carol brushed her son's hands aside after discarding her blouse. She began to undress him. He kicked his shoes off. She stripped him of T-shirt and jeans. As an afterthought, she returned to slip his briefs down and off,

stooping down in front of him.

Carol stared at her son's renewed erection for a moment or two. She touched it, stroked it - took it into her mouth sucking on it slowly - but firmly.

"You are the sexiest woman I have ever seen." John moaned looking down, holding the back of her head tenderly with his right hand.

Another a few long moments.

Carol released his cock and stood, turning around so her son could undo her bra.

"I am sorry they are so ugly." She said shyly, as her son took her one good into his mouth.

John greedily attacked his mother's one untarnished nipple. It made no difference to Carol that it had no sensation, only that her son seemed so desirous of it.

It was her turn to move him towards the bed. His legs buckled when they came in contact with the bed and he dropped heavily. He had to relinquish his grip on her nipple but quickly began to strip her of her panties. He scooted further back on the bed after his mother lifted her feet clear from the panties. She quickly crawled over top of him and they kissed passionately.

It was not in her plans, but plans were meant to be changed. She rose to sit atop his crotch and reached between them, taking hold of this cock, placing it to her and easing herself gently down on it. It was not an easy coupling. She wiggled her ass, withdrawing repeatedly as she worked to lubricate his shaft with her lubricant. Finally, she settled down entirely on his shaft and moaned a great sigh of relief.

John had watched the whole proceedings with a bit of humor which showed on his face.

"What are you smiling at?" She queried, supporting her weight with her hands on his shoulders.

"You seemed so determined." He chuckled.

"I've been told I'm well hung but I think it's that tight little hole of yours that's the problem - if you can call it a problem - you got one hell of a grip there lady!"

"Smartass!" She said sarcastically. "Give me a minute to get used to the damn thing."

Carol's belly trembled, and she emitted small grunts, with the effort of lifting slightly off her son's cock and sitting down on it repeatedly until finally it felt comfortable.

"Ahhh. That's better sweetheart." She said smiling down at her son, ratcheting up her rhythm slightly. "I can feel it in my belly."

Carol lowered her torso to her son's chest. She began to rock atop him withdrawing an inch or two of his cock from her, then, letting it slide back into her.

"Lordy, that's good!" She breathed.

Ever so slowly Carol increased her rhythm until she was rocking frantically back and forth. They decoupled, but John quickly reinserted his cock into his mother's pussy and she continued on until they decoupled again.

John rolled his mother to her back, causing her to grab for his cock and re-couple of them. He cradled her in his arms and began to pump into her with a fast paced rhythm.

Carol's ass matched his rhythm. Her legs and heels were wrapped around the bottom of his buttocks and worked to draw him in tight with each stroke, sending his cock deep inside her pussy. A person with a bit of imagination, rotating the lady up, could conjure up a notion of her riding a galloping horse. Mother and son were frantic in their purpose.

John's earlier hand job in the car was paying off for Carol. He had no thought of achieving orgasm. His only thought was to fuck his mother until she hollowed uncle.

Carol fucking John, her son. had awakened a deep slumbering need inside of her. Now, incestuously engaged with her son, she was not about to cry uncle. She gave as good as she got.

It was finally John who slowed his rhythm to catch his breath and release the back pain he was beginning to feel. A first for him and probably a result of his mother's legs, strapping him in, causing him to work a bit harder with his rhythm pump. It was only for a moment or two though before he returned to his fast-paced rhythm. She joined him once more.

"John, John, John you're a wonderful fucker son!" She praised him with labored breath. "What a wonderful cock - long - thick - and strong. Please don't stop! You love screwing mother, don't you?"

Such an obsolete word in the modern world, "screwing", but it sent John into a frenzy of intent to fuck his mother to death.

Both bodies were moist with perspiration. The point of their coupling was sopping wet with much of the lubricant trickling down Carol's ass crack to coat her rosebud. Had she concentrated, she would have been aware of the coolness there.

Carol began to feel exceedingly warm. She knew the feeling. Her orgasm was creeping closer ever so slowly. She did not try to deny it, but concentrated on keeping the touch to her clit centered. She fucked on, her breathing becoming more labored, her rhythm breaking stride intensifying her desire, her craving, to fuck on or pass out.

"Oh! Oh! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh! I'm coming John! Ohhh fuckkkkk!"

Carol's body locked up, then, quaked in a mind blowing orgasm as her ass shot skyward. John checked her lift. To her unspoken praise, John continued his frantic rhythm, sending his cock deep with each thrust.

Her orgasm seem to last forever, but all good things must end and her body relaxed. Instantly aware that her son was still fucking her with a quick rhythm she fell in rhythm with him.

He seemed to be concentrating on his own orgasm which pleased her to no end. Their new incestuous relationship could only be actually consummated with his ejaculation into her. For a brief moment she gave thought to their unprotected sex, bur busted it aside putting faith in the pills.

"You're a good mother-fucker John!" She whispered with a still labored breath. "I want so bad for you to come in me - my pussy - my belly!"

John heard her plea of incestuous desire. He had no intentions of doing anything other than filling her pussy - her belly - with his incestuous cum. A few minutes more of serious fucking.

"Are you ready!"

"Yes!" Carol responded.

"You ready!"

"Yes baby I'm ready - I'm ready!"

"AAaaggggggggggggg! Fuckkkk! Good pussyyyy! Ohhhhh!"

John's orgasm was strong - as strong as he could ever remember.

After filling his mother's pussy, he lingered, continuing to fuck her with a leisurely rhythm.

Carol was happy to relax her legs and placed her feet flat on the bed. She relaxed her tight hug and kissed her son's shoulders tenderly, biting him softly.

"I wanted to eat your pussy before we did this." John whispered.

"You will have plenty of opportunity. And I will have plenty of opportunity to suck your cock. Ouuuu! You like the thought of that? Does the thought of me sucking your incestuous cock make it hard?" She queried, feeling the quick jab and strengthening of his cock. "What will it take to get that cock of yours rock-hard again?" She queried, taking in the fact that he had come twice.

"If I promise to be gentle, will you get on your knees for me?"

"Of course! But once it is good and hard I want to get on my back again so you can screw me proper. I want to come again. If anyone can make me come twice, you can."

Again, the word "screw" worked its magic and John's cock was semi rigid when he pulled it out of his mother.

Carol maneuvered to her knees repositioning herself to the middle of the bed.

John moved in close behind his mother and very gently pushed into her. He was not completely hard, making the coupling a bit easier.

True to his word John pumped into her gently and lovingly but with an intent to go as deep as he could get away with no protest. As he became totally rigid, he was pleased not to receive the protest the expected. He did however refrain from increasing his rhythm.

Long minutes passed as Carol let her son have his reign. Though slightly painful she was finding enough pleasure to let him continue. Eventually, she indicated her desire to get on her back.

Mother and son maneuvered into position - she on her back her knees high and spread wide. He maneuvered between her legs slipping his hands under her shoulders as his mother took hold of his cock and placed it to her.

Mother and son coupled with little effort.

John's intent was to bring his mother to orgasm, thus, he was attuned to her maneuvering to get his shaft against her clit.

After a few minutes of adjusting rhythm, penetration and position, he heard her whisper, "right there. Don't move."

John, with the love and affection only an incestuous son could show a willing mother, concentrated on keeping things coordinated and listened to his mother's moans of pleasure. He reveled in her tight pussy gripping his cock.

He was aware of the brightness of the afternoon as the sun brightened a 2' x 5' area on the floor beside the bed. He was aware they were fucking on a white cotton bedspread in the eggshell white painted bedroom. He thought, ironically, they were virgins consummating their first incestuous sex together.

"I wish that worthless father of yours could see us now - see you - taking care of your mother - screwing me"

"I'd like to have him at the bottom of the bed watching my cock as it was in and out of your pussy." John added to her banter.

"Your cock is so much better baby."

"He never deserved a pussy is good yours. Never deserved her sweetness and tenderness."

"I want to come so bad John! It just won't come! I'm going to run out of steam!"

"No you're not. Envisioned dad at the foot of the bed watching your pussy as my cock into it. Pumping into it! That's bastard wants your pussy. But it's mine!"

"Yes! He seeing your cock screwing my pussy! It's not his anymore. It belongs to you! It will always belong to you! AAGggggggggggggg! Oh my God! Oh my God! It's soooo goodddddd!"

"Damn him to hell!" John bellowed as his cock erupted for the third time adding to the cum he had already deposited into mother's pussy. The damning was contrary to the fact that had his father been a more loving and understanding spouse John would not have his cock in his mother's pussy.

"My dear, dear boy!" Carol praised her son for his passionate damnation of her ex-husband as well as his third ejaculation, attesting to his incestuous desire for her. She loving caressed the back of his neck, ignoring the means to the end.

Mother and son were totally exhausted. Gary slipped off to his mother's right.

Carol rolled to her left.

John moved to spoon in behind her, cupping her right breast, and together they drifted off to sleep for "that" afternoon nap.