Mom was Wrong, Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NTsarina
NTsarina
212 Followers

When she came back again from the kitchen Luke had pulled down his pants a bit further. She guessed to get more comfortable. He had stopped jerking off and just sat there with his cock hanging out. It was semi hard and he was drinking his beer watching TV.

Fuck it, she thought.

Luke looked up when she approached him. "Hi there."

"Shut up, and let's get this over with."

"Whatever you say."

She knelt between his legs and took his cock in her hand. It hardened in her grip and she slowly began to stroke him up and down. He was thicker than Peter and about the same length. She looked up at him and he was smiling back at her. "C'mon, Jenny. Let me fuck you."

She sighed and got up. Then she hiked up her skirt and straddled him. Using her right hand, she slid her hand between her legs and moved her panty to the side and felt how his cock was pushing against her. When she lowered herself Luke sighed and closed his eyes.

She rode him fast, because she didn't want to take any unnecessary risks. As she suspected he was on his way to come in a mere minutes. She got off him and finished him off with her hand. When he squirted his load she made sure it all landed on his tummy and shirt. She wiped her hand on his trousers and left.

Luke sat there breathing hard. One down, one to go, he thought.

Peter was awake when Jenny came to bed. He had been thinking about what had happened and felt like shit.

"I'm sorry, honey. I didn't mean for it to happen. You have to believe me."

Jenny sighed. Her head was spinning from the wine, and she felt bad and good at the same time for what she had done with Luke. "We can talk about it tomorrow, go to sleep."

When Jenny woke up the next day she had a splitting headache and her stomach threatened violent eruption. She closed her eyes and lay as still as possible. It took her a while to realize she was alone in bed. She moved her hand over to Peter's side and found it cold. He must have been up for a while.

Then the guilt hit her. What had she done? What was wrong with her? She began to sob quietly and tears ran down onto the sheets. She pulled the pillow from under her head and put it over her face. She was a sick woman, a nasty piece of work that deserved to be alone in the world. She was a hypocrite and a liar. She was scum, not worthy of a daughter like Jackie and a husband like Peter. At least they had confronted their mistakes and wanted to leave it behind them. She sat on her high horse condemning them, yet now she was no better -- and in fact a lot worse - than them. She cried herself to sleep.

"Where is Mom?" asked Jackie when she walked into the kitchen.

Peter looked up from the paper at his daughter. Seven months ago, she would have come in wearing panties and a bra. Now she was dressed in a pair of jeans and a T shirt.

"I guess she is still in bed, I just came in after a run."

Jackie turned to Luke, who was eating bacon and eggs. "Have you seen her?"

"No, not since last night. But after you guys left, she had more than a bottle of wine by herself, so she might feel a bit under the weather today."

"Mom doesn't usually drink that much," said Jackie, while pouring a mug of coffee.

Luke shrugged his shoulders. "She has a lot on her mind, I guess. Maybe it's a way to find some release."

Or she is feeling guilty about sucking my cock last night and riding me like a little cowgirl, he thought.

They had breakfast in silence and when she had finished Jackie decided to go up and see how her mother was doing.

"Can I come in?" she asked, after knocking.

There was no answer so she knocked again. After waiting a minute she opened the door and walked in.

Her mother was lying on the bed with a pillow over her face, snoring loudly. Jackie smelt alcohol in the air so she went over to the window and opened it. The cold air rushed in and she shivered. She walked over to the bed and sat down next to Jenny. Putting a hand on her shoulder, she said. "Mom, wake up."

Jenny moved a little. "Mom, C'mon, wake up. Come downstairs and have some breakfast, it will make you feel better."

"Leave me alone, I am not fit to be a mother," said a muffled voice from under the pillow.

"What are you talking about? You are a great mom."

"No, I am a hypocrite, a sick woman, I am a horrible person."

Jackie had no idea what her mother was talking about. "Take the pillow off your face and let's talk about it."

"No, just leave me alone. Go back to college, spend time with Trent, and forget about me."

"You are being ridiculous." Jackie pulled the pillow off her face. Jenny's red rimmed eyes looked back at her. "Rough night, Mom"?

"Oh, Jackie." Jenny began to cry. Her body shook with convulsions and she sobbed loudly. Jackie leaned down and held her in her arms and after a few minutes she calmed down enough that Jackie dared to say. "Tell me, what happened?"

Jenny sobbed a few times and then told her everything that had happened after they had gone to bed. When she finished Jackie just stared at her mother.

"I know I am a horrible person. I understand if you don't want to see me ever again."

Jackie took a deep breath. "It's OK, Mom, I don't blame you, and I still love you."

"Why are you so nice to me?"

"Because I know what happened to you. It's the same that happened to me and Dad, after that first time."

"What?"

"I didn't like to have sex with Dad, because he was a good lover, it was because it was prohibited, it was taboo. It was the excitement of doing something utterly forbidden. That was what turned me on."

"But, I did it with Luke because I was drunk."

"Maybe, but I think that deep inside you, the memory of that first time was buried deep and with the drink it came out and your body just went along."

Jenny sat up and Jackie helped her put her pillow behind her back. "What you need to do is to go downstairs and face Luke."

"No, I could never do that."

"Why not?"

"Because he has too much control over me, I am weak around him."

"Why? He didn't force you last night. All he did was show you his cock, and you went for it. You are in control, not him."

Jenny rubbed her eyes. "How come you are so smart?"

Jackie giggled. "I guess I analyzed what happened with Dad and me."

Jenny thought for a while, and then said. "Would you do it again?"

"Do what?"

"Be with your dad."

Jackie turned her head and looked out the window. There were clouds in the sky and a weak autumn sun tried to break through. When she looked back at her mother, she said. "Maybe, I don't know."

"But why? You have a boyfriend, why would you even consider being with Peter again."

"It's hard to explain. I guess we have a special bond now, a deep secret that only a few people know, and it excites me. I wouldn't try to seduce him, but I think that if he tried to come on to me, I would accept him."

"God, what has come of this family?" moaned Jenny, and closed her eyes.

"C'mon Mom, it could be worse."

"How could it possibly get worse?"

"It could be un-consensual, I could be pregnant, and I could have committed suicide."

Jenny opened her eyes again. "Yeah, I guess you are right."

"Get up, I'll wait for you downstairs."

Peter looked up when he saw movement in the doorway leading to the kitchen. He was reading the sports pages. Jackie had come back a while earlier and had said Jenny was on her way down. When he saw her he noticed his wife was newly showered and dressed in slacks and a polo sweater. She had makeup and looked very good.

"Good morning, honey. How's the hangover?"

"I won't have any wine for a while," said Jenny and poured a big glass of OJ.

"You are looking fantastic today," said Luke.

She turned to him, and then looked at Peter and finally at Jackie, who nodded her head. Then she turned back to Luke, and said. "Just because we had sex last night doesn't mean you have any control over me."

There was a long silence, and then Luke said. "I have no idea what you are talking about."

"What is wrong with you, Jenny?" said Peter, who had put down his paper.

"I sucked his cock last night and then we fucked," she said.

"It's the truth. She had a moment of relapse because of the wine and she and Luke did it on the sofa," said Jackie with a grin.

"You fucking bastard!" screamed Peter, and flew out of his chair.

Before Luke had a chance to move he found himself on the floor with Peter's foot on his throat. "I'll fucking kill you right now," he hissed through clenched teeth.

Jackie got up and kneeled next to Luke. She put her hand on his crotch and found his balls. Then she squeezed. Because Peter was pressing down hard on his throat, Luke couldn't make any sounds, but his watering eyes said it all.

"When I let go of your nuts, you are going to get your bag, and leave. If you ever come back, I will let my dad kill you, and then we will bury you in the backyard. No one will come looking for you," said Jackie.

"Peter, let go of him," said Jenny.

Reluctantly Peter let go and Luke crawled into the hallway and into the guest room. He came out less than a minute later holding his suitcase.

"Get the fuck out. There is a nice two hour walk to the airport, it will do you good," said Jenny, holding the entrance door open.

They watched Luke walk down the street slowly, holding his suitcase in one hand and his nuts in the other. When he had disappeared, Peter closed the door and they went inside.

" That went well," said Jackie.

Jenny hugged Peter. "I'm so sorry, Peter. Can you ever forgive me?"

"Shh, don't worry. All I want is to be with you."

She looked up at him and smiled. "Forget the divorce, I think this entire episode has taught me a lesson, and I still love you."

Jenny watched her parents and then said. "I'm going out. You guys talk and get this shit cleared between you. I'll be back in a couple of hours."

When she got into her dad's pick up, she smiled. Everything was back to normal. Her parents would not get a divorce, she would go back to Trent the next day and that was the end of it. She felt good and decided to do some shopping.

She drove to the mall and parked close to an entrance. It had begun to snow and the fluffy flakes covered her shoulders and hair before she got inside.

She walked aimlessly for a while and then stopped by the food court for a coffee. Someone had left a brochure about the new stores that had opened and she flicked through it. A new shop for lingerie had opened and she thought it would be nice to buy something. She knew how much Trent appreciated sexy underwear.

After looking around for a while she found the shop and walked in. There were a few other women in there and only one attendant. She browsed the inventory and found what she was looking for, a complete set in lace. Stockings, garter belt, thong and a bra. It came in either white or black and she took some time in deciding. If it had been summer she would have chosen the white version, since her skin would be tanned, but in the end she went with the black. She chose one cup size too small, so her boobs would swell out. After she had paid she walked around a while longer and then headed to the exit.

Jenny was straddling Peter in their bed. His cock was pressing against her slit and she was slowly stroking him. "Please, let me inside," he moaned.

"Not yet, I want to enjoy this. It has been such a long time."

"Mm, what, five, six months?"

"At least. You know, you have a beautiful cock."

Peter opened his eyes, and looked at his wife. "Thank you and you have beautiful boobs."

He leaned forwards a bit and took them in his hands. Her nipples were big and hard. He played with them and pinched them a little until he heard her moan. She let go of his cock and adjusted her position.

"Oh, that is hot and wet," he said.

Jenny leaned forward and supported herself by putting her hands on his chest. "Mm, it is, and you fill me up, honey."

She rode him slowly for a while, and then she said. "Do you want to fuck me from behind?"

"Oh, such dirty words," he said with a grin.

She giggled. "Yeah, why not? This is a new beginning for us, so why not start out good."

"Sure, I would love to fuck you from behind."

When he was in position, he grabbed her hips and plunged into her. "Oh, wow, that is deep," she moaned.

He fucked her with a steady rhythm, his skin smashing into hers and as their orgasms built, he had an idea. "Could I fuck you in the ass?"

Jenny looked over her shoulder, his eyes were half closed, and she had that look that said, do anything to me. "Yeah, fuck me there."

He slid out of her and slowly pressed his cockhead against her tight hole.

Jenny gasped when he pressed himself inside her. It must have been in the beginning of their relationship the last time he fucked her like this, she thought. In the beginning they had done it everywhere and all the time. He would fuck her against the sink, in the garden, in the bed, even in the car. What had happened, she thought? Then she gave up that train of thought because he was thrusting into her hard. She found her clit with her hand and rubbed it hard using a couple of fingers, her orgasm growing.

Jackie came home and walked up the stairs wearing the new earbuds in her ears. She had stopped on the way home and bought a new and better pair. She liked to listen to music while she ran or was in the gym. She would make a playlist in her phone and just relax. She hummed the tune that was playing and made a few dancing steps before she entered her room. While still listening to the music she undressed and put on the set she had bought. When she was ready, she decided to show her mom and walked out and down the hall to her parent's bedroom. She had seen that the TV was on downstairs and had figured her dad was watching it.

Without knocking on the door she walked in, and said. "Look what I have bought. Do you think Trent will like it?"

She stopped in her tracks, because on the bed in front of her was her parents, and she wasn't sure what they were doing at first. Then she realized they were in a sixty-nine position. Her mom's ass was pointed right at her and her father was lying under it, licking her pussy.

"Oh god, I am so sorry," she said, and began to walk backwards.

They didn't say anything, so she stopped. All she heard was the slurping sound of oral sex. She grinned and said in a louder voice. "Hello, I am back."

Her father stopped licking and lowered his head, and said. "Oh, this is embarrassing. We will be out shortly."

"No reason to hurry because of me, I'll be downstairs."

When she had closed the door, Jenny moaned. "C'mon, finish me off."

Peter went back to sucking and licking her clit, until her thighs squeezed his head and she came. He did the same a few seconds later and to his pleasure he felt how Jenny swallowed it. It had been a long time since she had done that.

Jackie was flipping through a magazine in the living room when her parents came down half an hour later. They were both wearing bathrobes and Jackie could smell soap in the air.

"I'm so sorry I walked in on you like that. I had my ear-buds, and I didn't hear a thing before I saw you."

"It's OK, it's not like if you were twelve," said Jenny, and sat down next to her daughter.

Peter sat down opposite, in an armchair.

"What did you want?" said Jenny.

"Oh, look," Jackie stood up, "I just bought this set. I thought Trent would like it." She turned slowly in a circle.

"Oh, that is so cute, I'm sure he will love it," said Jenny.

"It looks great on you. Trent is a lucky man," added her father.

Jenny touched the lace and let her fingers run over the garter belt down along the stockings. "Wow, it is so soft."

"Isn't it? Look, the front of the thong is so thin that you can see the skin under it," she turned towards Jenny and stepped closer.

Her mother let a finger run over the lace, and to her surprise she found it exciting. She didn't want her to stop. The sight of her mother being licked had turned her on.

She is so hot, thought Jenny and let another finger touch the lace. When it did, she noticed that her daughter drew in her breath. Something in Jenny's mind made her say, "Peter, you need to feel this."

"OK."

Jackie walked over to her dad, who touched the lace at the front, just above her pussy. "Yeah, it's amazingly soft."

Jenny grinned. "Not the lace, don't you feel the heat?"

Peter touched his daughter again. "Wow, she is boiling."

"Mm, I think our daughter is a bit horny."

Jackie looked down at her dad, and she knew what was going to happen next, and when it did she smiled at him.

Peter pulled aside the flap of his robe and his cock was visible. Like a mouse drawn to cheese Jackie knelt between his legs and opened her mouth, and then she closed it again. She turned to her mother. "Can I?"

Jenny nodded. "Sure you can."

Peter watched as his daughter's lips opened and then slid over his cockhead, beginning their journey up and down his shaft.

Jenny sat back and watched. It looked beautiful she thought, father and daughter, together. She realizes she was wet and rubbed her clit a little before getting up and kneeling behind Jackie.

When her fingers found her wet pussy through the lace she sighed. She leaned forward and kissed her daughters back, and then she slid two fingers inside her pussy.

Jackie couldn't believe what was happening. She was having sex with both her parents at the same time. Her mother's fingers were driving her crazy and her fathers cock filled up her mouth. She wanted more, and pulled away.

"Dad, fuck me from behind, I want to taste Mommy."

Jenny gasped when her daughter's tongue began to play over her clit, and when her fingers spread her open and she felt the tip of the tongue probing inside her a deep moan came out of her mouth.

Peter was deep inside Jackie, fucking her slowly, while watching his daughter lick his wife. It was just too much, he felt his balls contract and he pulled out and jerked off. His cum landed on Jackie's back, but a few drops made it all the way to Jenny's boobs. When the hot drops hit her skin, Jenny opened her eyes and smiled up at her husband.

"Honey, I think we will be OK. I'm sure we can save this family."

"So do I, my dear. What do you think, Jackie?"

"Oh, leave her alone, she likes it and I love it."

Peter pulled out of Jackie and walked around, and offered his wet cock to his wife. Jenny took him in her mouth and savored the taste of her daughter.

This is not normal, but as long as no one knows, why stop a good thing, thought Jackie as her mother's thighs closed around her head and she heard her moan out her orgasm.

NTsarina
NTsarina
212 Followers