Mom Was Wrong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had a project due for this week, so she sat down at her desk and turned on the computer. Half an hour later she heard her mother call her name and a few seconds later there was a knock on the door.

"I'm studying, mom. I'll be down later."

"OK. Remember that I am leaving. Your dad will cook something for you when he comes home."

Jenny got out of the shower and dressed. She was meeting some friends for dinner so she dressed accordingly. Black pants, a sweater and simple makeup. When she past the door to Jackie's room, she said. "See you later."

"OK."

Peter hadn't come home yet, but Jenny wasn't surprised. She guessed he was staying at the office as long as possible so he didn't have to spend time with Jackie. She locked the door and left.

Jackie waited a few minutes to make sure her mother hadn't forgotten anything and then went downstairs. She opened the liquor cabinet and mixed her father a Dry Martini. She knew how to do it after so many years watching her parents.

She had to wait almost two hours before she heard his truck park outside. She put some fresh ice cubes in the Martini shaker and gave it a couple of shakes. Then she poured the clear liquid into the proper glass and walked with it to the hallway. She leaned against the wall sticking her hip out a little. Then she undid the top two buttons on her blouse and made sure plenty of cleavage was visible. When the door opened, she said. "Hi dad, how was your day?"

Peter didn't realize it was his daughter when he first saw her. He thought it was someone else. Then his jaw dropped and he stammered. "Hi..hi, fine thanks."

He quickly walked past her after leaving his briefcase by the door.

"Daddy, don't you want your drink?"

Peter kept walking and didn't stop until he was halfway up the stairs. Then he turned and tried to look sick. "Sorry, honey. I'm not feeling too good. I think I'm going to bed. You can call for a pizza when you get hungry."

Jackie lowered the glass and felt disappointed. "Oh, OK then. I guess I'll drink this myself," she said and took a long drink from the glass.

"Sure."

Peter walked up the rest of the stairs and almost ran to his and Jenny bedroom. When he had closed and locked the door, he leaned against it and closed his eyes. It was Jackie, but she was so different. She looked like any other girl her age and not like the skank she usually dressed like. He had seen her cleavage and when he thought back to the soft skin and the swelling of her boobs his cock came awake. "Fuck!" he said out loud and walked over to the window. He stood there trying to calm down and not to think about boobs, ass or anything else that had to do with sex. It didn't help one bit. His cock was hard and pressed against his underwear. Maybe if I jerk off, it will go away, he thought. He came within minutes and cleaned himself. It helped for another fifteen minutes and then he grew hard again. This time because he remembered Jackie's smooth legs.

Jackie finished the drink and sat down on the sofa. Things were not going as planned. She was upset but at the same time, what could she do? Then she smiled. If her poor daddy was sick, wasn't it her job as his loving daughter to make sure he was comfortable? She got up and crossed the room to the stairs.

Peter was changing into a pair of sweat pants and a sweater when there was a knock on his door. He knew who it was, so he said. "I'm not feeling good. Let me rest, OK."

"C'mon dad, open the door. I just want to give you the thermometer, maybe you have a fever."

Shit, thought Peter. He had to do something so she believed he was really ill. "OK, hang on."

He put on his slippers and opened the door. Instead of handing him a thermometer Jackie pushed the door open and stepped inside. She put her hand on his forehead and stood so close her boobs brushed against his chest. "Oh daddy, you are hot. I think you better lie down. Let me help you."

Taking his hand, she led him over to the big double bed. She made him sit down, and then said. "Take your clothes off; you will be much more comfortable like that. Here, let me raise the pillows a little"

When she leaned across him, he got a very good look down her front. He saw her pink little nipples and this close he could see that her boobs were so firm that veins could be seen under the skin. The hard on came back.

Jackie stayed in that position a little longer and when she was sure her dad had seen her boobs she took hold of the hem of his sweater and began to pull it up.

"I can do it, Jackie."

"No, no, I want to help, let me close the curtains."

She crossed to the window and standing on her toes as she reached as high up as she could and pulled the curtains. She knew the gesture was grossly overdone, she didn't need to stand on her toes, but she wanted him to get a good look of her legs and ass.

Peter swallowed hard when her skirt rode up the back of her thighs. A few inches more and he would have been able to see her ass cheeks.

She turned and walked back to him. "C'mon, pants too, you need to be comfy."

Peter panicked. "Now listen to me, young lady. I can undress myself. If you just leave me alone, I'll be fine."

"Oh daddy, you get so grumpy when you are not feeling well," she said and pulled on his pants. Peter lost balance and fell back on the bed.

"Daddy! What is that?" said Jackie and pointed at his front.

Peter looked down and saw how his pants had come away from his body thanks to his erection. He searched for something to say that would explain it. "Oh, well, men, sometimes, you know, get an, mm, erection."

Jackie put on her innocent little girl. What's that?"

Slut, thought Peter. "You know perfectly well what it is." He was becoming angry, mostly because he suspected Jackie was teasing him, but also for being so stupid to let her in. He continued, "I remember one young lady being caught in her room with a young man."

Jackie smiled down at her dad. "Yes, I do remember, and it was so beautiful until you and mom ended it."

"Well, then you know. Now get out of here."

"Why? Are you ashamed that I made you get a hard on?"

"It's not because of you, it just happens sometimes." Peter was trying hard not to lose control and begin to kiss her. He had promised Jenny, and he meant to keep the promise.

She stepped away from the bed, but kept eye contact with him. "You know, dad. I think that you are a little bit horny right now, and since I'm the only female in the house at the moment I would be the cause of it."

Peter sighed. "No, it's not you. You are my daughter. What kind of father would I be if you were the cause of my erection?"

"I don't know. Maybe a horny dad?" she said, and grinned.

"Get out!"

She turned and left the room, closing the door as she did. Then she walked to her room and got her vibrator out from the drawer. She was pretty sure her dad wouldn't stay in his room all the evening. She checked the time and figured there were at least three or four hours left before her mother would come home.

Peter was lying on his bed looking up at the ceiling. It had gone dark outside and he was hungry. Some time ago he had heard Jackie go into her room and close the door behind her. Maybe he could sneak downstairs and make a quick sandwich? Jenny had messaged him and asked how everything was going. He hadn't told her about Jackie coming into their bedroom. Instead, he wrote a short message saying that everything was under control. It wasn't. He couldn't keep his mind off her. Her boobs had looked so beautiful and the thought of running his hands up under her skirt and squeezing those young ass cheeks had almost driven him to jerk off again, but he had managed not to. He let another ten minutes pass and then got up. He carefully opened the door and looked down the corridor to Jackie's room. The door was closed and he heard music from inside. Good, that would make it harder for her to hear him.

He was still chewing on a sandwich with a glass of milk in front of him on the table when Jenny came home.

"Hi, honey. How was your evening?" he said.

"We had a good time, how was yours?" she said, putting her purse on a chair.

Peter fought with his conscious. Should he tell her what had happened or should he keep it to himself. One part of him couldn't let go of what he wanted to do, but the other was equally strong and wanted him to tell her.

"C'mon, don't let me wait. Did everything go alright?" she insisted, while pouring a glass of water from a bottle she had taken from the fridge.

"Yeah, everything went fine. I came home and told her I was feeling ill and wanted to rest. I just came down, and I haven't seen her."

"Great. I'll go up and check on her."

When Jenny left, Peter sighed. In the end his deep need to have sex with his daughter had taken control. There was no turning back from this point. He would risk everything, his marriage, his job, even his daughter. He doubted he would lose Jackie. After the show she put on earlier, he was pretty sure it was smooth sailing from now on. All he had to do was to find an opportunity.

Jackie had been sitting on a chair in front of the door, peeking through the keyhole. She had figured he would take some time before coming out after he heard her close the door. She had been right. Twenty minutes later she saw a shadow pass in front of the keyhole. She had to go to the bathroom before going downstairs and when she was sitting on the toilet she heard a car approach. Fuck, she thought. Mom is back already. She dried herself and flushed. When she walked back to her room she could hear voices downstairs so she quickly changed clothes into something more casual. She was upset that her investment had not worked. Not due to lack of trying, but because her mother had come home early. She sat down at her desk and continued with her school project. There was a knock on the door.

"Yeah."

"It's me. Can I come in?"

"Sure mom, the door is open."

When Jenny walked in she found her daughter by her desk typing away on her computer. She was glad to find she was wearing regular shorts and a simple gray t shirt. She did notice the new hair color.

"I like the change, it fits you," she said.

"Thanks. After our little talk earlier, I figured it was time to leave the old Jackie behind and become a new and improved version."

"I like the sound of that."

"Dad was feeling ill earlier. Have you checked on him?"

Jenny stroked her daughter's cheek. "Yeah, he is downstairs eating something. Did you eat?"

No, I was supposed to suck my dad's cock, she thought, but said. "No, but I am OK. I had a late lunch in the mall after I had my hair done."

"I'm going to bed. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Good night."

When her mother had left Jackie turned off the computer and went to the bathroom and brushed her teeth. When she walked out Peter was coming up the stairs.

"Hi daddy," she purred.

"Hi, are you going to bed?"

"Mm, I am. But you know what?"

He raised his eyebrows. What?"

"Before I sleep, I think I will, you know, relax a little."

Peter smiled at her. "You do that pumpkin. I'm sure you know a great way to do it."

"Yep, I do. Maybe one day I'll show you."

He leaned forward and kissed her on the forehead. "Yeah, maybe."

When he walked down the hall, she watched him until the door closed behind him. He had been very cool, something had changed from earlier. He wasn't nervous, or scared. He seemed confident, and that bothered her. She wanted him on his toes.

When Peter pulled the duvet over him Jenny found his cock and it was limp. She had heard him talk outside with Jackie but couldn't hear the words. She had worried something had happened, but her cock test said negative, at first. While holding him, he grew in her hand and she began to stroke him. Peter moaned a little when her thumb ran over his glans.

God, I really need this, he thought. If he couldn't have Jackie then at least his wife could help him with an emergency hand job. Instead, she lifted the duvet and kissed his cock head. He smiled in the darkness as he felt her lips cover him and it didn't take long before he gasped a few times and unloaded.

Jenny had never been into swallowing. Instead, she got up and went to the bathroom where she spat. She brushed her teeth again and then rinsed with mouth wash. She didn't mind the taste of cum during the act. She had fallen asleep one time after sucking his cock and hadn't brushed her teeth and the next day the taste in her mouth was awful.

When she snuggled up to Peter he was already snoring. Poor thing, she thought. He had had a rough day. At least everything went as planned with Jackie, and he seemed emotionally stable. She closed her eyes and was asleep within minutes.

During the rest of the week Jackie and Peter walked around each other in circles. It was a situation of; I know that you know that I know. Jackie did her best to entice her father, but he played it cool around her. Jenny was pleased that nothing was happening and that Peter seemed his normal self. On the following Saturday Jackie woke up and after having breakfast she decided to go for a run. Dressed in a pair of shorts and a sports bra she headed out the door. Her parents were still in the kitchen with their heads deep in newspapers. She didn't even bother to say goodbye.

During breakfast she had tried to make eye contact with her father but he refused. He was nice and polite but kept looking at his plate or the paper. Her mother was chatting away about the fun she had had the previous night with some coworkers. Jackie was in a foul mood, and that's why she went for a run. She needed to clear her head. All the work she had put in during the week had been wasted and she had to start all over again with a new plan.

She ran down the tree lined street to the end of the block and there she turned right. A few hundred yards ahead was a park and there were a few parents with kids. As she ran by a couple of boys her age, but who she didn't recognize called after her. "Nice boobs."

She smiled at them and kept on running.

After thirty minutes she headed back and when she ran up the driveway her mother was backing out her car.

"Where are you going?" asked Jackie, leaning against the car and catching her breath.

"To Aunt Anne, I'll be back in a few hours. Do you want to come?"

Aunt Anne was eighty years old and smelled. Jackie did not want to go. "I'll hang around the house. I still have some school work to do. Is dad inside?"

"He is doing the dishes."

When Jenny drove away, she prayed that everything would be OK, and that Peter would control himself. Her aunt needed all the help she could get.

"Hi daddy," said Jackie, when she closed the door behind her.

There was no answer. Had he locked himself in the bedroom again? She checked the kitchen and living room, but he wasn't there. She smiled when she walked up the stairs and towards her parent's room. She knocked, but there was no answer. She thought for a while and then went to the bathroom.

"Are you in there?"

No answer. "Dad, are you there."

"Yeah, I'll be out in a minute. I just need to take a shower."

Jackie went back to her room and pulled her clothes off. She found a clean towel in a drawer and wrapped it around herself. Then she sat down on her bed and waited. The door was open so she could hear when her dad came out.

Peter turned off the water and grabbed a towel hanging on a hook on the wall. After drying himself, he wrapped it around his waist and opened the door. He had just stepped out when he saw Jackie come out of her room.

"Hi," she said.

"Taking a shower?"

"Yeah, I went for a run."

When she was close to him, her towel dropped to the floor. "Oops, I'm sorry," she purred.

Peter looked at his naked daughter. Her nipples were hard and she was grinning at him. He leaned against the wall and smiled. "I can see you have the porn look."

Jackie was confused. "The what?"

"You shave your vagina. It looks a bit, how do I put it, sluty."

She blushed. "Well, I like it."

"Mm, I am not saying it doesn't look good on you, just that, you know, it makes you look easy."

He was giving her a hard time just so he could provoke a reaction from her. A lot of women shaved and it had nothing to do with their sex life. He knew his daughter was temperamental and he wanted her to make the first move.

"Daddy, are you saying I'm easy?"

"Well, considering what happened in Boston, yes."

Jackie felt her anger grow. This was not supposed to happen like this. She had expected him to look away, but here he was cool as a cucumber giving her a hard time. She stepped closer and looked up at him. "Did you get excited when you saw me sucking his cock?"

Peter looked down at her. If he told her the truth, she would have won this battle. "Not really, I thought you looked rather stupid on your knees like that. Anyway, I have to get dressed."

He walked away from her and left her standing with her mouth open. "I know you want me, daddy," she called after him.

Peter decided to go for a drive to cool off. Seeing Jackie naked had turned him on and he didn't want to be around her for a while. After driving for half an hour he stopped at a diner for a coffee and a bagel. When he sat down with his tray there were two young women sitting behind him. He didn't pay them much attention at first, but it was hard not to hear them talk.

"So what happened last night?" said the one closest to him.

"Not much. He took me out and then we went back to his place and fucked."

"What a slut, you are. I can't believe you went on a date with my dad."

"He invited me out, and the poor thing needs to get out of his house sometime. The divorce really got to him."

The first one, the daughter, whispered. "How was he?"

"You are so nasty. Why do you want to know how your dad was in bed, that's just sick."

"Humor me."

"Oh well, I guess he was alright. He had a lot of stamina, but he was too quick to stick it in me. I wanted more foreplay."

Peter finished his bagel and coffee and walked out. He was almost laughing when he got back into his car and drove home.

The days and weeks passed. Jackie had exams and projects to finish and since she wanted to get into a good college, she spent a lot of time on her school work. Peter had to go on a three state sales tour and the tension between them wasn't there any longer. Jackie little by little forgot about her intentions to prove her mother wrong and focused all her energy on studying. She had her toy that kept her happy during the nights and made her relax before an exam. She had even fucked herself in the ass with it a few times and found it surprisingly exciting.

Peter, on his road trip visited a few biker bars and got his cock sucked by young women in spandex and frizzy hair.

By the time Jackie's graduation came around it was like nothing had happened during the spring.

The graduation party was a simple thing with mostly family and a few of Jenny's and Peter's coworkers.

On the big day Jackie was dressed in a white dress ending above her knees. She had chosen it and Peter had been with her and had paid. There was nothing odd about the situation, just daughter and father doing a bit of shopping together.

Jackie was talking to her mother and grandparents on the terrace when Peter walked out from the kitchen. He found Luke standing by the French windows looking at the group.

"Beer?" said Peter

"Sure."

"Wow, I can't believe she is finally graduating and with good grades. I was worried she would have to study over the summer.

"You have a great daughter there, Peter, a beautiful woman with a good head."

"Thanks."

Luke took his beer and wandered out on the terrace towards the group. Peter watched as he engaged in conversation with Jackie. He was standing close and kept on touching her arm and hips with his hands. Peter walked out and approached them.