Mom Went to Work Ch. 04

Story Info
Mom gets freaky.
11.8k words
4.6
114.4k
78

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/29/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DaktoRto
DaktoRto
1,150 Followers

When I got home Dads car was in the driveway. That was unusual, because Dad never skipped work. As I went inside Dad was in the kitchen making up a food basket. I asked what was going on and he told me Grandpa was in the hospital and it didn't look good. He was putting together some stuff to eat while Mom went to the bank and to her job to tell them she needed more time off. Dad told me to pack some clothes as Mom walked in the door.

Mom said she had talked to Grandma and Grandpa was stabilized so we didn't have to hurry.

I packed, Mom packed and Dad loaded the car. Mom was teary eyed, I figured, because her father was in the hospital. The drive was over two hours and nobody said a word the whole trip.

When we arrived, Grandma was on the porch and Mom rushed to her. They were still hugging when Dad and I walked up. Dad hugged them both and I stood there awkwardly. When their hug broke, Grandma grabbed me and hugged the breath out of me. I lightly hugged her back and said, "It'll be alright, Grandma."

Grandma kissed me on the cheek and said, "Thank You, dear boy."

We went in the house and Mom was talking a mile a minute. Grandma finally told her to hush and Grandma said, "Bill's cancer has come back and it has spread throughout his organs." Mom started crying and Dad held her. "The Drs. don't give him long. They have him knocked out with pain medicine so I came home to cleanup, eat and wait for you. He should sleep for hours."

Mom reached out for Grandma and they hugged again, both of them crying.

Dad told me to come with him and unload the car.

When Dad and I were outside, I said, "I didn't know Grandpa had cancer."

Dad said, "It was about ten years ago and the Drs. thought the treatments had got it all. Until now all of his checkups came back clean."

Once inside, Mom and Grandma were wiping their faces.

There was food on the table and Grandma said we could eat. I was hungry but Mom said she couldn't eat; she just wanted to go to the hospital. We went to the hospital and Grandpa looked bad. We stayed a long time and Mom and Grandma said they weren't going to leave. Dad and I were just about to leave when Grandpa stopped breathing. We were all run out into the hall as they worked on Grandpa.

Finally, they all left Grandpa's room and the Dr. came over to Grandma. He told us that they couldn't save him and Grandpa had died. Man, that was quick. From the time Grandpa got sick and went to the hospital, he died in two days.

After the funeral Dad went home and back to work.

I stayed with Mom to help Grandma for week. Dad came back to pick us up and Grandma came home with us. Since Elizabeth was gone Grandma used her room. After a few days Grandma said she needed to go home, she would be alright alone in the house. Mom and I took Grandma home. We let Grandma go in alone and then followed after her. A couple of hours latter Mom cooked a meal and we all ate and talked like always. When the dishes were done, Mom and I said goodbye, and went back home. When we got home Mom called Grandma and they talked for a long time. When Mom hung up she said, "I think she'll be alright."

Two days latter our house was back to normal and Elizabeth would be home in a few days.

Mom went back to work three days a week, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

One morning I woke up and went to the bathroom. After taking a leak I was still sleepy so I went back to bed. The next thing I knew there was something going back and forth on my lips. I opened my eyes to a tit in my face and a nipple brushing my lips. I opened my mouth and raised my head a little so I could suck on Moms tit. My hands went up and one touched her other tit while the other touched her back. Moms free hand squeezed the tit I was mouthing. Warm milk squirted into my mouth. I tasted its sweetness and moaned, and then my eyes went wide open in surprise.

Mom was laughing as she sat up and said, "What's the matter? Doesn't Mommies milk taste good?" She then squeezed a tit and squirted milk on me.

With a quizzical look on my face, I asked, "How can you be producing milk? I mean, you're not pregnant are you?"

Mom laughed and said, "No, I'm not pregnant. I saw a Dr. two days ago. He said my husband was sucking my tits enough to trigger a normal body reaction, which started the milk production. He didn't know it's your father sucking on them and you sucking on them and my boss sucking on them."

Mom squirted me again and said, "What's the matter don't you like 'Mothers Milk'."

"Oh, yeah, I like it. But I'd rather it was in my mouth." I said.

Mom squirted me again and then cupped them in her hands, saying, "They're beginning to feel full, and I like the feeling, but I'm going to have to release the pressure regularly. If I have to I'll pump them, but, I'd rather have you and your Father Nurse me regularly. How about it, will you suck Mommy's tits for her?"

"Oh, Hell Yes!" I answered.

I moved to Mom and began sucking like she wanted. Mom started stroking my head and gently rocking as I tasted the milk I had as a baby.

My dick was hard and as Mom had me switch tits she pulled my shorts down and started stroking my dick. "Man, I have the best Mom in the world," I thought as her milk filled my mouth.

Mom stroked me until I had sucked enough, and she said, "Now it's my turn to feed." Mom lowered her mouth to my dick and brought me to a quick climax. I hadn't came for a couple of days so there was plenty for Mom to eat, and she didn't miss a drop.

Mom was gently touching her tits and said, "My nipples are going to be sore for a while. I remember nursing you and your sister, the two of you had me almost raw. I hope this works out because I like it."

"So do I." I said. "So do I."

Mom walked out of my room and I followed her to her bedroom. She looked at me and said, "You can't just follow me like a puppy."

I said, "I love watching you, especially when you're naked. I also like trying to figure out if you're wearing underwear. And when you go braless, I love the way your tits move around as you do stuff. Right now, I want to watch you get dressed again."

Mom smiled and put her fingers on my cheeks as she kissed me. Mom went to her closet and dug into a box. She pulled out some frumpy funny looking bras. Mom noticed the disapproving look on my face and said, "I'll have to wear these for a while, until I figure out my milk production, anyway." Mom put one on and adjusted her tits in it. It sure didn't look as good as her normal bras. I was staring and Mom said, "Here, let me show you how these work." She unsnapped the top of the cup and pulled it down to hang in front. Her nipple was exposed.

"You oughta find bras like you usually wear that'll do that." I said before thinking.

"They make them and I might just have to get a few to satisfy the men in my life." Mom said. "This is how women suckle their babies, with out having to get undressed." Mom bent down and picked up a little box that was in the bigger one. I was wondering, "What's next?" She opened the box and pulled out a small round cone shaped pad.

Placing it over her nipple and tucking it into the bra, she said, "This is a pad to keep the milk from leaking through my blouses and making a wet spot."

Again, before thinking, I said, "I've seen a woman with wet spots on her shirt at the store."

"She was leaking through and should have been wearing these pads." Mom said. Then she added, "If we do this right I won't have to wear pads that often."

Mom then put on slacks and a thick T-shirt.

"Want something to eat?" Mom asked.

"Yeah!" I said.

"Food, young man. Food." Mom said smiling.

I told her I was good for now and not hungry. I followed Mom to the kitchen and she fixed us a cup of tea.

When Mom sat down she told me that there was a chance that Grandma would come to live with us in a few weeks, and we should all prepare for that to happen. She said that she and Dad had talked about adding a bedroom off the garage if Grandma did move in here.

All I could think of was sex. My life was getting better and better, and now Grandma might put an end to it. I was hoping that Grandma could live by herself.

That night at supper Mom told Dad that she had a surprise for him. Dad looked at her like, "What Now?"

Mom poured Dad a cup of coffee and then pulled her T-shirt up and squirted milk into it. Dads mouth fell open and I chuckled with a "Shit-eatin-grin."

Dad stammered, "How the, are you pregnant?"

Mom stuck her tit in Dads mouth and said, "No silly, they've been sucked on so much lately that I'm producing milk. Don't tell me you don't like it, because, you sure enjoyed it when the kids were babies."

Dad said, "Hell No. I mean, Hell Yes, I like it! But, you better put that thing away before you make Junior Horney."

Mom giggled and gave Dad two long squirts from each tit before covering up and sitting down.

After supper we all did our own thing the rest of the evening. At bedtime, I was jealous, thinking of Dad sucking on Moms tits and getting her sweet milk.

I woke up to the smell of flowers and the sounds of rock music. "What the hell!" I thought. I quickly got dressed and went to the sounds, it was Elizabeth's room. As I opened the door and walked in, I came face to face with Elizabeth in the nude. She screamed and I turned around real fast and said, "What the hell are you doing home?"

Elizabeth pushed me to the door, and said, "How dare you come into my room, you little shit, pervert!" Mom and Dad were already at the door because of the scream. Dad grabbed me by the arm and dragged me to the kitchen as Mom tried to calm the Lizard down. Dad said Elizabeth called last night to say she would be here early this morning with most of her things. I was in bed so I didn't know about it. Elizabeth wanted to get most of her stuff home and get a new outfit for graduation.

I rolled my eyes and Dad said, "You had best try to get along!"

I knew from his tone of voice that he meant business.

Mom walked into the kitchen followed by Elizabeth.

Elizabeth looked at me and stuck her tongue out, and then said, "There's the little pervert. Did you like what you saw? Pervert."

I started to say something but Dads look kept my mouth shut.

Mom said, "Quit calling your Brother a pervert, Elizabeth! He didn't know you were going to be here this morning."

Elizabeth glared at me and stuck her tongue out again.

I got up and left the house. I figured it would be the best thing to do. Mom and Dad could deal with the Lizard. I stayed away till noon and when I got home they were all gone. I did my chores and went to my room. When everybody returned, I stayed in my room. Mom called me for supper and I went in and fixed myself a plate and went back to my room. I really didn't want to be fighting with my sister. Dad came in and asked if I wanted to talk about it. I said, "You know, she never gives me a chance. She knows she's smarter than I am, and all she wants to do is rub my nose in it. I never get any sympathy or emotion from her. That's why I call her the 'Lizard'. Cause she is just plain cold hearted."

Dad said, "Just try to keep your cool and be nice. And, Please quit calling her the 'Lizard.' Ok! I'll see if your Mother can talk to her about her attitude toward you. OK!"

I shook my head and said, "OK!" I was thinking, "Man. Elizabeth will never join in on the fun we've been having, especially, not with me present. All of the good stuff we've been sharing is going to stop. Elizabeth is coming home and Grandma might be living with us. I wonder if I can join the Army." I just stayed in my room and sulked.

Elizabeth was leaving and we were all in the kitchen.

She said, "I have to catch my bus now, Bye Dad, Bye William."

Dumbfounded, I looked at her and said, "Uh, Bye Sis."

Mom was taking her to the bus stop.

Dad said that when he came into my room to talk, Mom and Elizabeth were outside the door listening. They had heard everything, and then Mom talked to Elizabeth about mine and hers relationship. Dad said, "The two of you are in a phase and if the two of you will try to get along just a little, you might see that you actually like each other."

I said, "Come on Dad, Elizabeth never gives me a chance. She enjoys tormenting me."

Dad replied, "And you torment her back. Try to be nice for a while and see if she isn't nice back, Huh. Do you think you could do that? Be the one that's nice first. How about it?"

I shook my head and said, "OK. I'll try."

Dad said, "Good. I'll bet if you stay nice, Elizabeth will be nice back."

"Yeah, Right! Dad!" I thought.

Dad left for work and I waited for Mom to return but Mom also went to work. Finally, I started to think of being nice to my Sister. Quit calling her Lizard, and Lizzy, and Lezzy, and start calling her Sis, or Sister, or Elizabeth. It really wasn't all that hard because I actually did like my Sister. I knew however that my snappy attitude around her would be harder to control. I said I would be nice to Elizabeth and I don't like breaking my word.

When Mom got home from work she could tell something was on my mind and she came over and started playing with my hair, like she did when I was younger. She waited for me to talk.

Finally, I said, "Why doesn't Elizabeth like me? I mean, she's been on my case for a long time."

Mom hugged my head and said, "Elizabeth does like you. She told me so last night." She said you are like most of the kids at school and she has to be the best so she is jealous. The other kids tease her for being smart so she takes it out on you. And you aggravate her back which made her think you were just like the other kids. Elizabeth said, "You know Mom, they call me 'Lezzy' because I don't have a boy friend! And that hurts! And then my Brother calls me 'Lizzy' and it sounds the same. I love my Brother, but, I wish he would quit treating me like the other kids at school do."

Mom turned my head to face her and she said, "The whole time your Sister talked, she cried. I think the two of you should make peace and talk to each other."

I said, "Wow, I thought she hated me, because she was smarter than me."

I made my mind up right then that from now on I would treat Elizabeth better.

Mom ordered me Pizza because she and Dad were going somewhere. I sat in the living room watching TV and I saw a disk sticking out of Moms 'Day Planner.' Being nosey I went and took a look at it. There were actually two disks. I picked them up, one was labeled, 'Donna' and the other was labeled, "Accepted Work Activities' and 'Employee Bios.'

I made sure I could see when Mom and Dad came back and I put the Donna disk in.

It started pretty slow and dull. Donna was being interviewed for her job and she was wearing the same kind of clothes she wore around here. Then the scene changed and Donna was wearing a knockout outfit. If I didn't know I couldn't tell it was the same woman. Donna was talking to someone about allowing the employees to engage in extracurricular activities as long as productivity doesn't drop. Give the employees more freedom in choosing work hours. If an employee wants to go home for lunch, let them. They can come back and finish their work for the day. "What does it hurt for an employee to work in the morning for three or so hours? Then go home or elsewhere for a couple of hours. And then return to finish their daily work." She said. And a chorus of voices started in with buts. Donna said, "NO, BUTS! If you want to take a two hour lunch, take the two hour lunch. And, if you want to work straight through, work straight through. And, if you want to take half hour breaks every hour, take half hour breaks." She was pointing in different directions so I figured she was pointing at different people.

A male voice interrupted, "How the Hell will we get anything coordinated if everyone works willy-nilly!?

Donna responded, "There are department meetings, section meetings and department head meetings. Only a few people attend each and they delegate responsibility to their subordinates. As long as the outlined work is met, what difference does it make how the work is done?" "Look, delegate responsibility and give your people the freedom to work their way. If they can't fulfill their obligation, change the way it's done. Give your people the chance to make the job, "Their Job."

There was more and more, and I was getting bored as hell.

Then Donna said, "I have given all of you a questionnaire. You are expected to answer all of the questions and return the questionnaire to me by the end of the workday, Friday."

The next scene was Donna talking to someone about the questionnaire. "These questions are completely confidential and the questionnaire will be returned to you, after being reviewed. You aren't asked to like the questions. You are asked to answer them. Your answers will allow us to determine which company program to place you in or offer you."

Donna is talking again. "All of you in this meeting have indicated on the questionnaire that you would like to have a friendlier more personal atmosphere in your office. Activities, one of you wrote, (Let's see.) "Possibly, sexual in nature." You all know that goes against accepted business procedure. I do not agree with that accepted procedure. Bosses and secretaries have affairs constantly that disrupt business and lives.

We have decided to try a program that will allow sexual activity to be included in the job. Safe sexual activity, there will be Doctor Exams and STD tests. My bosses said I couldn't get one percent of the company on the list. The number in this room represents forty percent.

The program I am allowed to set up is simple.

First, everyone involved must be in total agreement. No one is to be forced to do anything.

Second, everyone must put in writing what they desire. Bosses and secretaries must put their desire in writing.

Third, everyone will be interviewed. Bosses will interview secretaries and secretaries will interview bosses. I will interview everyone signing up.

Fourth, secretaries will be able to observe the way their prospective boss and his office operate, for a week or so if necessary.

Fifth, everyone will have the right to change their mind and request a change of position at any time, without repercussions.

I believe this program will stop the affairs that interfere with productivity, cause company sabotage, break up marriages, and render companies useless.

This isn't going to happen overnight. I have to talk with all of you, and you have to talk with each other. Your input lists have to be reviewed and we have to set up the proper medical requirements.

If anyone wants to back out now, this is your chance to stop before you start.

Also, if any of you think that this will turn into a "Free Fuck Orgy." Leave now, because, it most definitely, will not.

OK, Then, I'll be coming around and talking to each of you. In the meantime, this is Wednesday, you all have the next two days off with pay, to think about this and do your writing.

I'll start seeing each of you Monday.

After watching this disk, I decided not to watch the other one. I mean it was boring as all get out.

I put in a movie and was watching it as Mom and Dad pulled in. It really wasn't late and I was hoping for some time with Mom.

Mom and Dad were talking and walking with an arm around each other as they walked in the door. I saw a bottle of wine in Moms hand and a movie in Dads hand. They stopped and kissed before coming all the way into the living room.

Mom plopped down on the couch next to me and Dad went to get glasses and munchies.

When they left, Mom had a bra on, she was braless now, and I was getting excited. Mom had on high heels. I always get turned on by high heels. She put her feet on the coffee table and put her hand on my leg next to my crotch. She turned toward me and her other hand went to my face turning it towards her. Mom looked into my eyes briefly and gave me a quick kiss.

DaktoRto
DaktoRto
1,150 Followers