Mom Went to Work Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DaktoRto
DaktoRto
1,153 Followers

Then I heard Dad say, "You weren't supposed to start with out me."

Mom pulled Dad down on the couch next to her and said, "We're going to watch a movie and have a little fun." Mom kissed Dad and stood up picking up the movie. She put the movie in the player and started it, and turned around flashing her tits at us.

Mom said, "You two start watching, get comfortable, and I'll be back in a bit."

I'm sitting there going, "Huh."

Dad poured the wine and handed me a glass. Then he gave me a bowl of munchies, and said, "This is porn but it isn't raunchy and vulgar. It is story based with normal acting and looking people. We'll watch the lead and relax first. Eat up. When it starts we can undress."

Here I am, sitting on the couch, drinking wine with my Dad, while my Mom is doing something, waiting for a porn movie to start, so the three of us can have a little fun. Can life get any better?

The lead was an introduction of the people and telling the events that lead to the story. I followed Dads lead and slowly began undressing. We munched and undressed in time to the lead in. When the movie started, I looked around for Mom. Dad saw me and said, "Don't worry she'll be back."

Mom was putting on an outfit they had bought for her to do a striptease with. As the people started to gather in the movie for the start of sex, Mom walked in and did some slow dancing to the music.

They had bought what I call, 'Slut Shoes,' those high heels with four inch soles.

Mom was moving seductively, like she did this all the time.

The movie was playing but Dad and I were watching Mom. She had on a pink outfit that went just below the knee and she made it move like a TV dancer. She was, good. As Mom passed in and out of the light all around us, I could see what she was wearing under the outfit. She had on light black hose, a black garter belt, red panties and a red bra that didn't cover her nipples. She would pull the skirt up and kick a leg out giving just a hint of thigh. She would shake the skirt and twirl around. It was really turning me on and I noticed Dad was stroking his dick.

The first thing to come off was the skirt. Mom wiggled out of it and threw it at Dad. Mom swayed and ran her hands up her legs to her panty covered pussy and up between her tits.

With slow seductive moves Mom teased the hell out of us.

Next came the ruffled blouse and Mom took her sweet time taking it off. She went around behind us so we couldn't see and held it in front of my face before dropping it in my lap. As she came around in front, she did a lot of bending, wiggling, and rubbing with her hands. Mom pointed her finger at me and motioned me to come to her. As I stood in front of Mom she put her arms on my shoulders and moved very seductively. She pressed against me and ground her panty covered pussy on my hard dick. I reached for her and she said, "Not yet," in a low sultry voice. Then she pressed her nipples into my chest and trailing her hand behind her she dragged them around to my back.

I thought I was going to explode.

Mom put her arms around me and pressed her tits into my back as she ran her hands all over my chest, sides, and stomach. She was also rubbing her panty covered pussy on my asscheeks.

As she came back around in front of me, she took my hand and led me to the couch. When we reached the couch Mom pushed me down and held her hands out to Dad. Mom did the same thing to Dad that she tortured me with. Mom turned her back to Dad and wiggled down and back up, and told him to take her bra off. As Dad reached out Mom turned around to face him and said, "With one hand." Mom was rubbing her hands all over Dads back, while she rubbed her tits around on his chest and her panty covered pussy was pressed against his dick.

Dad wasn't doing to good at getting Moms bra off. Mom didn't stop moving at all and every time Dad would try to use both hands Mom would stop him. I felt like jumping up and helping, but watching Dads lust filled eyes as he tried repeatedly was a turn on. Finally, Dad released the clasp. Mom didn't let the bra slide down her arms; instead she pressed into Dads chest and slid around to his back. Mom held Dad tight with her hands on his chest and ground her panty clad pussy on his asscheeks. Then, slowly she moved her hands down to Dads dick and let the bra slide down her arms. Mom then put her bra over Dads head and moved around in front of him.

When Mom took her bra off of Dads head she threw it at me and motioned for me to join them. Mom had me in back and Dad in front as she squirmed between us. Mom would turn around and give each of us a turn at her tits while pulling her panties down and back up.

Finally, Mom put my hands on her tits and pushed Dad down to face her pussy. Dad removed Moms panties as I played with her tits and she played with my dick and balls. As soon as Dad dropped Moms panties she grabbed his head and pulled it to her pussy. Dad was doing his best to keep up with her swaying and he was winning, because Mom was moving with him.

Mom took my right hand off of her tit and guided it down to her asscheek. Then taking one finger she guided it to her asshole. She moved my finger around a bit and then started pressing it inside. As my finger entered Moms asshole she shuddered and moaned. Dad was eating pussy and I was fingerfucking Moms ass. Mom was helping me play with her tit and started pulling the nipple. She shuddered hard and a little longer before stopping the action.

Mom sat me and Dad on the couch and had a dick in each hand. She would suck Dad a while and stroke me, then she would suck me and stroke Dad. Mom got up and straddled Dads legs while inserting his dick in her pussy. Mom was still stroking my dick and leaned over to suck me as Dad held her ass and fucked her.

Mom rose up and gave me a kiss, still stroking my dick. Then Mom buried her face in Dads neck and pulled me up by my dick. Mom pulled my dick to her asshole, and stopped. Dad stopped fucking and Mom moaned, "Don't stop fucking."

Mom turned to me and told me to use the cream on the table to lube her ass. Then she said to use my fingers in her asshole. She said, "When you can move your fingers around easily, stick your dick in, and fuck me." Mom turned around and gave Dad all of her attention, and I went to work getting Moms ass ready. By the time I was ready to stick my dick in Moms ass I thought I would cum as soon as I touched her. When I could move three fingers I pulled one out and spread the other two a little. I put the head of my dick to the space and pulled my fingers out as I pushed my dick in.

Mom threw her head back with a loud, "OOOOOOOOOO."

I froze because I thought I had hurt her.

Mom hissed, "Fuck Me." And, started kissing Dad, hard.

I realized, I came as soon as my dick entered Moms ass.

I was trying to move with Mom and Dad and, Mom reached back and grabbed my hands. Mom put my hands on her tits and helped me pull her nipples. I got the hint and started working on Moms tits myself.

Mom was moaning and shaking and gasping. She was cuming repeatedly.

Dad and I quit moving and let Mom bounce up and down. When Mom would slow down Dad and I would help her move.

Finally, Mom said, "If you two don't hurry up and cum, I'm going to pass out."

I felt Dads mouth on Moms left nipple and gave it a squeeze shooting milk in his mouth. Dad started sucking and I came in hard jerks.

Mom yelled, "Yes, fill my ass with cum. Fill my ass with cum."

As I started going soft, I felt Dad jerking as he came.

Mom moaned, "Yessss, cum. Fill me with cum. Cum, cum, cum." Then Mom went limp and stopped moving.

I was getting hard again and wanted to fuck some more, but I didn't think Mom could take it.

Mom finally moved and she stuck her hand back to feel my dick in her ass. As I pulled out, my dick slid between Moms fingers. When my dick popped out Mom covered her asshole with her fingers and rubbed her hole until it closed.

Mom wasn't done. She looked at my hard dick and told me to sit on the couch.

As Mom got up off of Dad she told him to stand up and fuck her. Mom went for my dick with her mouth and Dad started fucking her as hard as he did the other night. Their slamming together sounded brutal.

I could reach Moms tits with one hand so I started squeezing them and pulling the nipples. Mom started alternating between sucking my dick and pumping my dick as she sucked my balls.

Dad started jerking, as he came, at the same time Mom was sucking down a load of my cum. When we finished cuming, the look in Moms eyes was pure lust, she was on fire.

We were all dry mouthed and stopped to drink some wine.

Mom sent me to get some wet washcloths so we could cleanup a bit. When I got back, Dad was eating pussy. We cleaned up a bit and Mom said she was going to kneel on the chair so Dad and I could take turns in her mouth and pussy. Before we finished, Mom said she wanted both of us to cum in her mouth at the same time.

I couldn't believe it. Mom had my balls in one hand and Dads balls in the other as we jacked off into her mouth. As we finished cuming, Mom sucked us back and forth until we went soft.

We ate a little and drank some wine as Mom teased us for not being able to get it up again. She kept picking up and dropping our limp dicks.

Dad said, "You better be careful, we might just fuck you raw."

"Promises, promises." Mom said. As Mom cupped her pussy in her hand she added, "You already have. My men are taking very good care of me."

Mom kissed us both and said, "Alright, everybody to the shower before we go to bed."

After my shower, I went to my room and fell on the bed. I no sooner thought, "If all women are like Mom, my wife is gonna kill me," when I passed out.

I went to bed in my room, but woke up in Mom and Dads, and I have no idea how I got there. I got up and shook my head trying to remember, but I couldn't. As I walked out of Mom and Dads bedroom, I saw Dad standing at the front door with a sheepish grin. He was dressed for work and I focused my eyes to clear the blur and there was Mom on her knees in front of him. Mom was giving Dad a blowjob. I touched my dick and it was sore. I knew Dads had to be to. I went to the bathroom and on in to the kitchen. I poured myself a cup of coffee and sat down, taking a sip.

I heard the front door open and close when Dad left. I took another sip of coffee as Mom came into the kitchen.

Mom smiled and said, "There's my other man." And she came over and sat in my lap. I was weak and Mom was full of energy. Mom quickly pulled her nightie over her head and said, "Do you want some milk in your coffee, or do you just want your milk straight?"

I guess I had a strange look on my face or something because Mom lifted my chin to look me in the eye and said, "Remember. The deal is you two have to help me keep the pressure down from the milk buildup. And right now they are both full." Glancing down she added, "And they are leaking."

I looked, and sure enough, both nipples were dripping milk.

Mom put her hand under the right one and pulled my mouth to it.

I put my arms around Mom putting one hand on her back and the other on the top of her butt. Mom started gently rocking on my lap, and I started to get a hardon. I pulled back from her tit and looked up at her. I wanted to suck Moms tits and liked the milk, but her movements were making me want to fuck as well.

Mom sensed my confusion and took my head in her hands, saying, "C'mon, I think this would be better in the living room." Mom got up and led me by the hand to the living room. Mom led me to the couch and had me lay down with my head in her lap. Mom cradled my head and shoulders with one arm and fed me a tit with her free hand. Again she started gentle rocking and I closed my eyes and sucked thinking,"This is great."

As I finished one tit, Mom eased my head down and bent to kiss me. Raising up she caressed my cheek and said, "Good boy, now the other one." And Mom once again cradled my head and rocked as she fed me.

When Mom lowered my head away from her tit, I felt her hand slide under my shorts and caress my balls. I kept my eyes shut and laid there enjoying the taste of milk in my mouth and the sensation of Moms hand on my balls. Mom slid my shorts down past my balls and shifted under me. My head was now lying on her leg next to her panty covered pussy and Mom was sucking my dick very slowly. I turned my head and kissed Moms pussy through her panties and then eased the panties down. I kissed Moms pussy and softly licked down to get in time with her. As I Licked and sucked in time with Mom sucking my dick the sensations made me wish time would stand still. Mom was getting wetter and wetter and moving her pussy against my mouth.

When Mom came she grabbed my head with her free hand and held me tight to her pussy grinding on my mouth. At the same time Mom's mouth went all the way down my dick and as her pussy vibrated on my mouth she was going, "Um um um," on my dick.

I concentrated as hard as I could to not cum. I wanted Mom to have one more orgasm before I did. Mom didn't stop, as soon as she quit vibrating she let go of my head and went back to her slow deep sucking of my dick. Mom never took her hand off of my balls with a gentle rolling motion. I got my hands free and started moving them all over Moms back, sides, and ass as lightly as I could. Mom increased the pressure of her sucking on my dick but kept the same slow pace.

As Mom started to move her pussy I increased the pressure of my mouth. Mom started to shudder, so I grabbed her ass and pulled her against my mouth while I sucked hard on her clit. My nose was between her pussy lips, so I shook my head. Mom was still shuddering and I couldn't hold back any longer. I stiffened and sucked as hard as I could on Moms pussy, while my dick pulsed and shot stream after stream of cum in Moms mouth. It was so intense for me that when I stopped cumming, I pulled away from Moms pussy and gasped for air.

Mom wasn't moving and I thought, "Oh God, I choked her to death." Just as I started to panic Mom sucked in air. My dick was still in her mouth and the air rushing in around it was cold. As Moms breathing returned to normal I was slowly and lightly licking her pussy. Mom took my dick out of her mouth and kissed the end of it. The she put her hand on the back of my head and ran her fingers through my hair as she said very softly, "Oh. Yes. Please. William. Give me another one."

I started licking all over Moms pussy. I kissed up and down her lips and I sucked up and down her lips. I licked, kissed, and sucked every bit of her pussy as gently and eagerly as I could. Mom started running her fingers through my hair and rotating her hips urging me to go faster, but I wouldn't speed up. Moms hands were holding the sides of my head as she ground her pussy into my mouth and went, "Ugh. Ugh. Ugh," as she started vibrating into another orgasm. I opened my mouth wide and sucked in the entire top of her pussy as my tongue moved quickly over her clit. Mom went into another shuddering orgasm as she held my head and mouth in place. Moms body started jerking wildly and with each movement she let out a little scream. It was hard for me to breath and I was getting light headed before Mom calmed down and released her grip on my head.

Finally, Mom went," WOW," and pushed me off the couch onto the floor. She jumped on me and started kissing and licking her cum off my face and mouth. She rolled me on top of her and wrapped her arms and legs around me and squeezed the breath out of me as she buried her head in my neck.

When Mom let me go she grabbed my face and touched our noses together as she said in a low happy tone, "OH, GOD, I Love You!" Then she kissed and hugged me several times.

We just laid there for several minutes with Moms hands running all over me and her occasionally kissing my forehead or cheek.

Mom whispered in my ear, "No shower. You are going to take a hot relaxing bath while I fix you something to eat. Then while you eat, I'm going to take a relaxing bath." Mom then kissed me passionately, pressing her tits into my chest, with one hand on my back and the other on the top of my ass. I held her the same way and returned the kiss.

We stood up and Mom put my arm around her back and my hand on her tit as she grabbed my ass.

Mom walked me that way to the bathroom and said, "Now, take your bath." Then she turned and left.

I relaxed in the hot bath and thought, "How wonderful my Mother is, and my Father is, and my life is. And, Please God, let the woman I marry, be like my Mom."

I didn't hear Mom come into the bathroom and she broke my trance with a kiss. She told me my breakfast was ready and it was her turn for a hot bath. As I stepped from the tub Mom held a towel and dried me off. She winked and said I could return the favor when I finished eating. Mom kissed me, patted me on the ass, and said, "Now, off you go."

I looked at my, beautiful, naked Mom as I left the bathroom.

I didn't eat fast because I knew Mom would enjoy that hot bath as much as I did. After I ate, I cleaned up before returning to Mom. I did the same thing I suspected she did. I walked silently in and watched her for a while, smiling as I soaked in her image. Mom was laying in the tub submerged to her chin and ears. Her arms were at her sides and her feet were against the other end of the tub. Even though her body was under water it looked as though her tits were standing straight up. "Perfect, I wouldn't change a thing," I thought.

After several minutes of watching her lie there, I slowly stepped in, bent over, and kissed her lightly, as she did me.

As I stood up, Mom opened her eyes and smiled.

I asked her if she wanted more time and she said no. As Mom stood up, I grabbed a towel and held it for her to step into. As I wrapped the towel around her, I gave her a kiss on the neck, and slowly began patting her dry.

Mom went, "Mmmmmm," and put her hand on my shoulder to steady herself. As I finished drying Moms feet, I stood up and wrapped the towel around her and asked, "Is there anything else you would like for me to do, Ma'am?"

Mom smiled, patted my cheek, and said," No, we need to get dressed."

Mom stopped at the bathroom door, placed her hand on the doorjamb, raised her right foot to tiptoe, looked over her shoulder and smiled, and asked, "Does my little boy want to watch me dress?"

"Oh, Yeah. Do I," I replied.

"C'mon, watch Mommy, get dressed." Mom said as she walked away.

I followed Mom to her bedroom and she leaned on her dressing table and asked, "What would you like me to wear, School, Street, Work, or Home?"

I smiled and said, "Something classy. I want you to look classy. You know something that says, Fantastic."

Mom smiled and started her ritual. First came drying and fixing her hair. Then her lotion, and once again she let me put the lotion on her back. She powdered and added some sprits of perfume in strategic places.

Mom then blew me away, by laying out the lavender garments I love to see her in. Very light lavender lace bra, with matching panties, a slightly darker garter belt and very light brown sheer hose. Mom went to her closet and brought out her Smokey Pearl Lavender dancing Dress, and her black high heels with thin toe and heel straps. I love the way her feet look in those heels.

Mom winked and smiled provocatively at me and began slowly dressing.

I watched how her tits moved each time she bent, twisted, inhaled and caressed herself, as she put on each item.

The garter belt was first. Slowly she wrapped it around her waist and fastened it. Smoothing it and straightening the straps she checked herself in the mirror. Each time she moved she glanced at me and smiled. She turned left and right on tiptoe to make sure the belt was as she wanted it.

DaktoRto
DaktoRto
1,153 Followers