Mom Went to Work Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DaktoRto
DaktoRto
1,156 Followers

Mom walked over to the bed and sat down on the edge. My mouth was watering and I swallowed. One hose and then the other was carefully slipped over each foot and seesawed up her shapely legs. Then she took her hands, smiling at me, and starting at her toes smoothed and adjusted the hose on each leg. Mom was facing me and as she bent I could see her tits full and pointing down. As her hands moved up each leg she would raise her leg and point her foot at me. Smoothing the hose up her thigh, Mom raised each leg higher and turned them slightly to the side, giving me a look at her pussy. All the while, smiling and looking coyly at me. Mom stood up to adjust the tops of her hose and hook the garter belt straps. Then raising each leg up to tiptoes she slowly moved it side to side and popped the garter belt strap. Mom bounced on her toes which made her tits bounce up and down. Turning around and bending over, Mom gave me a look at her pussy as she ran her hands down over her ass. She picked up her panties and stepped into them slowly.

Mom hesitated and I saw her glance around her legs and wink. Slowly she pulled her panties up and over her garter belt. Spreading her legs a little, Mom adjusted the waistband to her hips and hooked her fingers into the leg openings and adjusted the panties over her ass. She looked over her shoulder at me pursed her lips and patted her ass. Her bra, the last undergarment, lay on the bed. Mom turned on tiptoes and bent down; looking under her arm she winked at me again.

Mom gently rubbed her tits with her hands and picked up the bra. Mom hesitated, with her back to me, before turning around slowly. She smoothed and adjusted the material before slowly wrapping the bra around under her tits. Fastening the hooks, Mom winked at me, and slowly pulled the cups around front. Mom put her arms through the straps and stopped, licked her lips, and said, "They need to be checked before I finish."

I sat there with my mouth open not understanding what she said, staring at her beauty.

Mom walked over to me, bent down, and whispered in my ear, "William, would you like to check my titties and see if they are leaking, before I cover them?" Her hot breath, burning into my ear, with each syllable.

"Yes. Yes." Was all I managed to say.

Mom took my hands and pulled me up. Placing one hand on the back of my neck, Mom gently pulled my mouth to her tit and said, "C'mon, check Mommy's titties for leaking milk."

I licked her nipple and then squeezed that tit gently. No milk appeared. I squeezed a little harder and milk appeared. I sucked a couple of times and licked again, and said, "I think they're, OK."

Mom gently pulled my mouth to her other tit and said in a poutie voice, "You have to check Mommy's other titty to-o."

After I licked and sucked that one, Mom grabbed my head and gave me a passionate kiss.

Then Mom said, "Be a good boy and cover Mommy's Titties, hmmmm."

I carefully pulled the bra cups over Moms tits and she kissed me for each one.

Mom adjusted each tit in its cup and walked to the bed. Mom ever so slowly picked up her dress and put it on.

When she finished, I said, "Fantastic! Wow!"

Mom said, "I'm glad, Mommy's little boy is pleased." Then she smiled and turned around twirling the dress.

"Shows over! You need to get dressed." Mom said and she turned and pushed me to the door.

I was almost completely dressed when Mom came in my room. She walked up to me and put her hand on my face, then nose to nose she said, "Take those off. I want you to wear your nice clothes. We're going out." Mom kissed me and went to my closet and got my best slacks and shirt and shoes. Hanging them on the door, Mom said, "Wear these." Then she stuck something in my hand and walked out. I looked in my hand and found a pair of Dads 'Ball Hugger' underwear. "What's going on here?" I mumbled.

I striped and put on the underwear. They felt strange, compared to what I'm used to. They looked like a silk jock strap. I had my pants up to my knees when Mom stepped in and gave me a wolf whistle.

Mom walked up to me causing me to drop my pants and stand up. She grabbed my Butt and rotated her butt, saying, "Like that Elvis song says, 'A Hunka Hunka Burnin' Love." Mom kissed me as her hands came around and she fondled me. "You're gonna look sooo, hot." She said and walked out again.

"Now I have a hardon, and have to put on tight pants." I mumbled.

When I walked into the living room, Mom looked at me and said, "Oh Yeah! I'm going to enjoy this!" Then taking my hand and putting my arm around her, she put her arm around me and we walked out to the car. I opened the door for Mom and then went around getting in myself. As I drove down the street, I asked, "Where are we going?"

"We're going to the city and walk around the Mall, shopping first. Before we leave the mall we're going to shop at 'Victoria' Secret.' Then we're going to an 'Exotic Clothing' store I know. I'm hoping an Old Biddy, that works there, is there today. I want to shock her so much, she wets herself." Mom said.

As I drove Mom pulled her dress up on my side and showed me her stocking top, bare thigh, and panties.

I said, "Mom, I wish you wouldn't tease me now. I'll have a hardon and won't be able to get out of the car."

Mom patted my leg and said, "You'll be, OK, honey. Just glance once in a while. I'm glad you have your license, we can do what your Dad and I do sometimes." I looked at Mom questioningly and she continued. "We would put on a little sex show for passing truckers." Mom laughed, saying, "They Love it!"

"Mom, quit! I won't be able to get out of the car." I moaned.

Mom said, "Alright, alright, I'll be a good girl."

Fortunately, I was able to handle Moms exposure. And, I must say, I enjoyed it immensely. This was far better than trying to look with out being caught.

At the mall, we walked in holding hands. Once inside, Mom hung on my arm or we walked with our arms around each other. We talked and laughed a lot. I wondered, how many people thought we were lovers. We got a few strange looks and more than a few smiles. Finally, we made it to 'Victoria' Secret.' I was uncomfortable being in a store full of sexy women's stuff and women walking around. Mom picked out some stuff and then found a small section of men's sexy stuff.

Mom picked out some things for me to try on and sent me to the changing room. I tried the things on and Mom kept asking me to come out and show her. I wouldn't come out but finally opened the door so Mom could look at me in the items.

Mom wasn't satisfied, so she grabbed two ladies standing close by and shoved them in front of the door, and asked, "Now, doesn't he look great in that?" I was bright red. The ladies, smiled, and nodded yes, saying, "He looks Gooood, You Lucky Girl." One of them pursed her lips, kissing at me. And the other said, "OOOO, and he's packin' to." Looking straight at my crotch, she licked her lips.

Mom had me on display and kept it going. "Put the blue one on." She said. I reached for the door, but the three of them were in the way. "C'mon, put the blue one on." Mom said again.

"OK, Mom!" I thought. "I'll do it, and then you're going to do something for me." I turned around and took off the black underwear. When my butt came into view one of the women said, "OH, YEAH, HONEY." Then the other one yelled, "Hey Lindsey, you should do this more often."

As I turned around, with the blue pair on, a fourth woman looked in the room, and said, "He's not mine, but if no one claims him, I'll take him home."

Mom was standing behind them, smiling from ear to ear, and said, "Go ahead, Honey. Show them the rest."

I looked at Mom, and said, "OK. You want it, you got it." I didn't turn around. I turned sideways and removed the blue pair and picked up the red pair.

My dick was obviously, half hard and one of the women said, "Oh, Honey, Your gonna have fun with this one. He has a nice looking penis." Before I knew it the last lady to show up had a hold of it, and I looked pleadingly at Mom.

But, before Mom said anything, Lindsey let go of it and turned me around to feel my butt and legs. Looking at Mom she said, "OK Patty, I know just what you want for this boy of yours."

She knew Mom! I was setup. Mom was laughing and said, "OK Ladies, your job is done."

Both ladies stepped up and kissed me on the cheek and said, "I hope we didn't embarrass you to much."

Mom was hysterical. She said, "I set this up while you were getting dressed. Lindsey is an old friend. Carol and Lois work with me. I told them that I wanted to shock my son and they couldn't wait."

About that time I heard the women whistle and say, "Come back soon, sweetie." Then they were laughing and left. I was still standing there naked and Mom stepped in and whispered, "When Lindsey grabbed your dick, she was telling me that she wants to have sex with you. If you're willing, I'll arrange for her to take you on a date. If you don't want to, that's fine to."

I said, "Really, Mom! Would it bother you, if I said, Yes?"

Mom put her hand to my face and said, "Oh, William, I would love for you and Lindsey to have fun. She really is an old Dear Friend. You'll like her." Mom kissed me and reached down to fondle my balls. I was hard in a flash. Mom said, "You settle down and get dressed. Put the lavender ones on, they match mine. Ill go pay for the stuff and talk to Lindsey.

Mom walked away and I tried to put the underwear on but my hardon wouldn't cooperate. I was beginning to think it wasn't going to go down. Finally it softened enough to get the underwear on and I finished dressing.

As I walked up to the counter, Lindsey smiled and came around to meet me. She put one hand on my chest and one on my butt as she whispered in my ear, "See you soon. You won't be disappointed. And I know I won't be either." She kissed my ear and quickly slid her hand down between my legs. Then she turned around and gave Mom a big hug, kissing her as she stepped back.

I picked up the sack and Mom took my hand as we walked to the car. Once again, I opened the door for Mom before going around and getting in the car.

Mom put her hand on my leg and asked, "Are you sure, you don't mind having a date with Lindsey?"

I didn't even have to think about, and said, "No way! She's great looking, and seems really nice."

Mom said, "OK! Now let's go Shock-A-Bitch!"

It was an out of the way place, and, we had to park and walk around the corner to get there.

When we walked in, I noticed this place had stuff that was a lot nastier than Victoria' Secret. It even had sex toys and movies. It wasn't quite an Adult Book Store.

There were two women working there. One was younger and looked at Mom as she mouthed, "You Go Girl." Then she looked at me and mouthed, "Lucky Boy."

The other woman had to be the Old Bitch, she looked it.

As we passed her the old lady blew out air and went, "Humph."

Mom started, she would hold revealing stuff up to her and ask how it looked and if I liked it or wanted her to wear it. She would also hold male stuff up to me and make comments about how I might look.

The old gal never changed the, Disapproving, Haughty Look on her face. And she made several disapproving comments.

Mom gathered up an arm full of stuff and pulled me to the changing rooms. As we passed the old lady, I looked at her and smiled.

I started to go into one room but Mom pulled me into the room with her.

Mom loudly talked about this and that article of clothing being too tight or too loose or too gaudy or slutty as she undid my pants and dropped to her knees to suck me off.

Mom looked at me and mouthed, "Camera" as she raised her eyebrows. Mom knew the old lady was listening at the door. So did I, 'cause I saw her follow us.

Mom made sure my blowjob was loud and noisy.

The old lady knocked on the door a couple of times and asked what was taking so long. Mom took my dick out of her mouth and said, "You're interrupting us." Then she quickly finished me off. As I was cuming in Moms mouth, she poked me in the stomach making me say, "Oh." She poked me again and I got the idea. I said, "OH, Yeah. Unh, unh, Like that. Yeah, like that," while Mom sucked the warm cum out of my dick.

The old lady knocked on the door as I was zipping up. Mom, still on her knees, opened the door and asked, "What," with cum on her lips. The old lady' mouth was open as Mom wiped her lips with her finger and then sucked cum off with a pop.

The old lady said, "I don't approve of this."

Mom grabbed a couple of things and my hand, and started to lead me out of the room. She paused at the old lady, and smiling said, emphasizing each word, "This is my son, and I just sucked his cock, for a mouthful of his sweet cum."

The old lady, gasped, and said, "I, Never."

But, Mom was already leading me to the counter.

The old lady was hurrying to keep up.

As we passed the younger good looking girl, she raised her fist and pumped it a couple of times and said, "Woooo Hoooo."

At the counter, Mom paid for her items and the old lady said, "I don't approve of these things or what the people who buy them do."

Mom said, "You should go home and put those puckered old lips around your sons cock for a mouthful of his sweet cum. It would do wonders for you."

The old ladies hand went to her mouth and she said, "OH, My God!"

Mom pulled the hem of her dress up and hooked her thumbs in her panties quickly pulling them down and stepped out of them. She handed them back to me and said, "And now! I am taking my SON to the car and he is going to Fuck Me with his Young Sweet Hard Cock."

The old lady fainted.

Mom almost ran, pulling me out of the store.

Once outside, and out of site, Mom fell against a wall and broke out in hysterical laughter.

I was in shock, and said, "Mom, My God! What were you doing in there? That old lady can call the cops. We could be arrested. She has a tape of you sucking me off."

Mom said, "Calm down. She was so flustered, she fainted. It'll be several minutes before she can think of doing anything."

"But! What about the other girl? She saw us to. She could be calling the cops." I stammered.

Mom said, "Relax, Little Mary is on my side, she won't help Matilda Bruun! I told Mary that I would do something a week ago. You gave me the idea of what to do and to do it today. Now let's go home and have that fuck before your Father gets home."

Mom took my hand and we walked to the car. "I want to show you what your Father and I do sometimes for truckers. Are you game?"

I nervously said, "I don't know, Mom!"

Mom said, "OH, relax, I think you'll do fine."

After a few minutes we came up behind a slow moving truck.

Mom said, "Now tell me what you're supposed to do."

I said, "I'm supposed to check my mirrors and make sure I can get over safely."

"I want you to do one thing different. Make that, two things different. I want you to slow down a little as you go by the truck. And I do not want you to look at me."

I squinted and asked, "Why?"

Mom said, "I'm going to show the driver my tits as you drive by."

I glanced quickly at her a couple of times. Mom had pulled the dress and bra straps off of her shoulders and her dress and bra off of her tits. She was sitting there naked from the waist up.

I swerved a little and Mom said, "Eyes front, young man."

I did as I was told and slowed down a little as we passed the truck. I heard Mom yell, "HI," and I glanced at her. Mom was waving at the driver and giving him a full frontal look at her tits. I smiled real big, 'cause I knew he would like them.

Suddenly, the trucker blew his air horns and yelled, "Nice Tits Lady."

I glanced again and Mom was shaking her shoulders. I smiled again 'cause I knew what her shaking tits looked like.

The trucker pulled a long blast on the horns and yelled, "Woooo, Hoooo, I'm in love."

Mom was laughing and I completed my lane change. Mom asked if I could see anyone behind us for a long ways. I told her no and she said, "OK! You make sure you drive the car! I want you to slow down, pull over, and let him come up beside us. OK?" I shook my head. Mom said, "I'm going to give him the works, Tits, Pussy, and Ass, plus a little playing. Whatever you do, you do not pull in front of him once he pulls along side, OK! OK!"

I said, "Yes."

"When you see our turn off, you brake hard, slow way down and pull over behind him, and take our turn off without signaling. OK!"

I said, "Yes."

Mom said, "Now check for anybody behind us, once more. If you don't see anyone do as I said. And keep your eyes on the road. OK!"

I said, "Yes." And looked behind us and saw no one. I slowed down as I moved over and let the trucker come up beside us. Of course I looked.

Mom had lain down with her head to my leg; her knees were up and spread wide. I had her panties in my pocket so all she had to do was pull her dress up. As the trucker pulled up beside us, his air horns went, "Waaa, Waaa, wa, wa, wa." And he yelled, "Oh yeah, baby! How about stopping and give me some a that?"

I saw Moms hands between her legs and knew she was playing with her pussy. I saw movement and glanced again. Mom had raised her butt up and was using her hands to play with herself.

Mom settled back down, sat up, and seeing me glance at her said, "Watch the road!"

Mom got on her hands and knees, pointing her pussy at the driver, and he yelled, "Hey, baby. I'd fuck that." And he gave two long bursts on his air horns.

With one foot on the floorboard and her knee in the seat, Mom was playing with her pussy for him.

"C'mon Baby, Fuck Me." The trucker yelled.

I could see our exit coming up so I started to think about when to do as Mom said. I told Mom and she sat back down in the seat and said, "OK, I'll tell you when to brake. When I do, you slow down real fast and get over. You'll be able to exit without the driver being able to follow."

Mom turned and gave the trucker one more look at her beautiful tits and said, "Now."

Mom covered herself and straightened her dress up, saying, "Whew, it's been a long time since I've done that. But, then, your Father and I don't go out and do many of the things we used to."

I asked, "Why did you do that Mom?"

Mom answered, "I don't know. Just reliving an old thrill, I guess. And maybe, I'm showing you that I'm willing to do anything for you. Uh Oh, I'm leaking through. You better drive straight home."

When we got home Mom went straight inside with me following close behind. I went to the kitchen as Mom went to her room. I heard Mom go into the bathroom and could hear water running. About the same time I looked at the hallway and moved toward it, Mom came into the kitchen wearing only panties. My eyes went to her tits and I could see milk drops.

Mom said, "Do you want to suck these or are you going to make me use the pump?"

I was just standing there staring with my mouth open.

Mom came to me and put my hands on her tits and guided me back to sit in a chair. Mom put her hand to the back of my neck and gently pulled me to her tit. I willingly opened my mouth and took the nipple; squeezing her tit I felt the warm milk filling my mouth. I started sucking for that warm sweet liquid. Mom was standing there massaging my neck as she suckled me. The flow of milk dropped way down and Mom pulled her tit from my lips. I tried to latch on again but Mom pulled back and offered me the other one. Before my lips touched her nipple, Mom squeezed her tit and shot milk into my mouth. I leaned in greedily and Mom pulled me into her. Massaging my neck again Mom also ran her hand back and forth on my shoulder and back. When the flow dwindled as the other had, Mom pushed her fingers between my mouth and her nipple.

DaktoRto
DaktoRto
1,156 Followers