Mom Went to Work Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was the last thing I heard before falling asleep. I woke up to Dad poking my and saying wake up. Dad said I had my own bed and needed to use it. I mumbled, "Yes, Sir." Then he said something about getting me some vitamins if I was going to fall asleep in the afternoon.

About that time Mom walked in and said, "Leave him alone Gene, something just took all of his strength," and she winked at me.

"I called Lindsey, and she wants to meet you at Bennies, so I'll drop you off around seven. Is that OK, with you?" Mom said, after Dad left.

"Oh, Wow, I forgot. Yeah, that's great." I said.

I was so nervous that I couldn't make up my mind what to wear and Mom had to pick out my clothes. Dad was curious about my not eating supper and Mom told him she would tell him about it later. The closer to date time it got the more nervous I got. Mom drove me to the restaurant and called Lindsey, she said she was just leaving and would be there shortly. As we waited in the car, Mom put her hand on my leg, and asked if I was sure about this. She told me I didn't have to go out with Lindsey if I didn't want to, and no one would be offended.

I told Mom that I wanted to but was afraid I would do something wrong and offend Lindsey. Mom laughed and told me to just be myself and everything would be fine. Lindsey' cab pulled up and I had a heart attack when she stepped out. I mean she was drop dead gorgeous. Mom and I were standing by the car as Lindsey walked up and I was almost drooling watching her. Mom told me to close my mouth before someone stepped on my tongue.

"Um, Oh Wow!" I said.

Lindsey stepped into me with her arms around my neck and kissed me like a lover that hadn't seen me for a while. Mom chuckled, and Lindsey said, "Don't worry about your boy; I'll take good care of him."

Mom said, "I know you will. And he's going to tell me everything." They then exchanged hugs and kisses, and with a wink, Mom got in the car and left.

Lindsey' arms were around my waist and she leaned back a little as she asked, "Are you ready for a nice evening with little old me?"

"Oh, Wow, Yes! You look absolutely great!" I said, as I blushed.

Lindsey stepped beside me, with her arm around my waist, and said, "OK, let's have a nice meal and talk." And we walked to the restaurant. As we entered I looked around and it was a quiet low light place with a few people scattered about.

The Lady Maitre D looked up and said, "Hi Lindsey, your table is ready." Then she looked at me and pursed her lips and mouthed, 'Nice.' We followed her to a back corner table that was screened off from the rest of the room. Acting like a gentleman, I held the chair for Lindsey, and the Lady went "Umm, good boy," so low I barely heard it.

Lindsey said, "Why, Thank You, William."

I blushed, and sat down across from her, but she patted the chair next to her, and said, "Please, sit here so we can talk quietly."

The Maitre' D said our waiter would be there shortly and Lindsey told her to give us a few minutes. "As you wish." She said, and she walked away.

Lindsey' hand was on my thigh and she told me to relax and if I kept blushing like that I would pop a valve. We both laughed and I started to settle down. I told Lindsey, I was nervous because I never did anything like this before, and she told me to think of her as close friend of mine not my Moms. I settled down and we were talking when the waiter showed up. Lindsey said, Karen, I guess that was the Maitre D name, had our order and the waiter said, "Very well," and left.

Lindsey said, "You've already said I look great, so I guess you like my outfit." "Oh Yeah, You look perfect." I responded. And with that Lindsey kissed me on the cheek.

As we talked, Lindsey took my hand and placed it under her blouse on her stomach. As she slid my hand up to her tit, she leaned over and lightly kissed me. She laid her head on my shoulder as she helped me play with her tit. It wasn't big but it was nice under my hand and her nipples were longer than Moms, a lot longer. From the texture of the skin I could tell her aureole covered half of her tit and it also hardened under my touch. I wanted to suck them. Then I felt Lindsey' other hand moving up my thigh, and then back to my knee. It was kinda like torture because I wanted her to feel my dick. Finally, after rubbing my leg a bit she moved her hand between my legs and moaned when she gripped my hard dick.

Lindsey kissed my ear and whispered, "Don't get to excited, we have all night."

"All night! Wow!" I thought.

Just then the waiter showed up and started serving our food. I had never had this done before. Usually, a waiter just brings your plate with food on it. This place brought the food on a fancy cart and the waiter served what we picked out.

We ate and talked and I was having a good time, my nervousness went away and I totally relaxed with my friend. When we finished eating, Lindsey started kissing and touching me all over and I returned the favor. It was slow and deliberate making out. After a bit, Lindsey sat up and said we needed to go. I was ready to go alright, go to bed and fuck.

Lindsey rang the little bell for the waiter and asked him to call us a cab. Lindsey held my hand and talked until the cab arrived. I never saw Lindsey pay at the restaurant, but I did see her give money to the waiter and the Maitre D. Once in the cab, Lindsey asked, "Do you mind if I shop a bit?"

"Anything you want to do is fine with me. I can't believe this is happening to me. I mean, God, you're something else." I said, almost slobbering.

Lindsey took my head in her hands and said, "You're so sweet, William." And she touched her forehead to mine, for a second. Then she told the cab driver to take us to the mall.

At the mall, we walked around like lovers, holding hands and putting our arms around each other. And, occasionally, we'd kiss. Lindsey picked up some perfume, a scarf and a couple of blouses. She tried to buy me something, but I wouldn't let her. I told her it would make me feel like she had to pay me and she definitely didn't have to pay me because I wanted to be on this date with her.

"Didn't Annie take you to the company shop, the other day?" Lindsey asked.

"Yeah, she had a job to do." I replied.

"Well, that's where we're going next. I want to get a couple of things to wear for you tonight. But first, I need to get a long thin jacket to wear." She said.

She found what she was looking for, a knee length, light blue, thin jacket. And then she called a cab. As we waited outside for the cab, she made out with me, and I was playing with her pussy as the cab pulled up.

"Oh my, this is a very good date." She said as we pulled apart to enter the cab. She gave the cabbie the address and off we went for the short ride. When we got there she told the cabbie it would be a while, but she wanted him to wait. He only grunted.

When we walked in, Mary recognized me and smiled real big. Mary asked if she could help us and Lindsey said, "Not yet, maybe in a bit."

I meekly followed Lindsey around the shop and was a little uncomfortable looking at all of the sex stuff. Slowly, Lindsey picked out a few items for herself and then said, "Now we get a couple of things for you, and I won't take No, for an answer." She picked out a couple of things that looked like they could barely cover a guys dick and balls and pulled me to the changing rooms. Lindsey stepped into a room and didn't close the door. I started to turn around, when she asked, "Don't you wanna watch?"

Grinning, I turned around. She casually removed all of her clothing, except her hose and heels. Standing there naked, she looked beautiful in the violet lighting. Her tits were bigger than I thought, but I was right about her aureole, they covered half her tits and they were a very dark brown. Her nipples were amazing. They were easily an inch long and a good half inch, or more, thick. I really wanted to suck on them, and licked my lips. Lindsey saw me and said, "Don't worry; you'll get to soon enough."

It was like she read my mind. She turned around giving me a good look and it was nice. From the waist down she was a lot firmer than Mom. Her ass and legs were perfect together, like the perfect combination. I wondered why she wasn't married, because she was fantastic looking. She saw me smiling as she faced me and gave a little wiggle. I was thinking how nice it would be to hold on to that ass as I fucked her.

About that time, Mary came over and asked if we needed any help. As she did so, she put a business card in my hand and winked. Lindsey held up a flimsy little top thing and asked if it came in purple. Mary told her it did and she would get it for her. Lindsey put the top on and turned around as she asked what I thought.

I replied, "Nice, Wow, Sexy!" Holding it up, didn't do anything for me, but when it covered her body it was a turn on.

Mary came up with a purple one and said, "Wow that looks great on you!" Then turning to me, she patted my crotch and said, "Lucky boy."

Lindsey said, "Hands off, Mary. Tonight he's mine."

Lindsey already had the purple one on and I went, "Whoa!" I didn't think she could look any better, but that one was definitely better.

"This one it is." Lindsey said.

I was watching Lindsey and thought of watching Mom getting dressed. "Wow." I thought. "Two women who both put on a dressing show for me." I wondered if all women did that.

Lindsey finally ended up with the purple fringed top, a lighter purple garter belt and purple hose along with a lacy pair of purple panties. She said she had heels at home that would match. The red heels she had on looked fine to me. Lindsey left the stuff on and stepped out of the room saying, "Now let's see if your stuff fits."

I started to turn a little red and Lindsey put her arms around me and gave me a little kiss and said, "Come on now, let's see how it looks on you." I had a hardon and was pretty self-conscious about dropping my pants. I took off my shirt and said, "Ladies, you're going to have to bear with me 'cause things are a little hard on me right now." I realized what I had said as they both went, "Oh Yeah! Take it off baby!" I was now beet red and sat down, and my dick was no longer hard.

Lindsey said, "OK, OK. Take it easy and compose yourself. We'll shut up."

I took a couple of deep breaths, and smiled as I stood up. It was definitely easier to get my pants and shorts off with a soft dick. Lindsey handed me one of the things she picked out and I couldn't figure out how to put it on.

As I stepped into it, Mary said, "You've got it backwards, let me show you."

Lindsey quickly said, "Oh No You Don't. He's mine tonight remember." Then she quickly knelt in front of me and took the thong thing in her hands. I was looking down at her as I stepped out of it and my dick was getting hard again. Lindsey didn't say anything, as she had me step into the thong again. As she slowly pulled it up my legs my dick was now pointing straight at her face. She let go of the thong and slid her hands up to cup my butt as she quickly licked the end of my dick. We were looking into each others eyes as she opened her mouth and pulled me into her. I just about came right then, and she slowly moved her mouth back and forth on my dick, as I let out a loud moan.

I looked up at Mary and she was playing with her tit with one hand and the other was down in her pants. I mumbled something about cuming and Mary said, "Come on, Lin. Let me have some."

Lindsey looked back and started jacking me with her hand and said, "OK, Drop your pants and come over here."

Mary moved real fast and was standing next to me with one hand on my balls and one on my butt.

Lindsey didn't let go of my dick and as she stood up she told Mary to bend over, as Mary backed into me Lindsey rubbed my dick up and down Mary's pussy, parting her wet lips. Mary was wiggling but Lindsey kept me from entering her. Then Lindsey said, "I'm going out to talk to the cabbie real quick. You can fuck her till I get back." The head of my dick was now in Mary's pussy and Lindsey squeezed my dick real hard as she said, "You better not cum in her. Tonight, all of your sweet cum is mine." She then let go of my dick and pushed me all the way in Mary's pussy.

Mary squealed and started moving on my dick. I didn't have to do anything, so I reached around and grabbed Mary's tits. I didn't know if I was going to be able to stop from cuming, it felt so good, but, I gritted my teeth and concentrated on playing with Mary's tiny titties.

Lindsey wasn't gone that long but it seemed like an hour. She went to talk with the cabbie wearing the outfit she had on. I didn't know she was back until I felt her against me from behind. I said, "God Lindsey, you're gonna make me cum if you don't quit." That's when I noticed the cabbie standing there. I jumped and almost went soft, but Mary's pussy felt too good and I stayed hard.

Lindsey separated us and told Mary she could finish with the cabbie.

Mary said, "Oh God. Anyone, just put a cock in me quick."

The cabbie didn't say a word. He walked over, dropped his pants, grabbed Mary's hips and drove his dick into her in one brutal motion. He held her firmly in place as he repeatedly slammed his dick into her.

Mary kept saying, "Yes. Yes. Fuck Me. Fuck Me!"

Lindsey was on her knees, licking and sucking Mary' pussy off of my dick, as I watched the cabbies brutal fucking of Mary, as the cabbie started jerking into Mary I could feel my own cum moving up my dick, and as Mary screamed, "OH GOD YESSSS!" I shot off into Lindsey' mouth. Lindsey pulled me into her, with her nose in my pubic hair, as spurt after spurt shot from my dick.

The cabbie finally pulled out of Mary and she spun around and licked him clean.

Lindsey stood up and kissed me and I could taste my cum in her mouth. It surprised me and turned me on.

The cabbie turned to Lindsey and said, "Take as much time as you want Ma'am. The meter isn't running." And he walked back to his cab.

Mary was straightening her clothes and said, "I Love this jobs benefits." Then she walked over and kissed Lindsey and said, "Thanks Lin."

Lindsey had me try on several more things and Mary still watched and commented on them. A half hour later we left the shop and took the cab to her place. We made out like teenagers during the ride and I was pretty worked up by the time we got there.

Lindsey lived in a Townhouse, and I had never seen one before. She took me by the hand and showed me around. First of course was the Living room, followed by the Kitchen and downstairs bathroom. She opened a door and pointed saying this goes to the basement, you'll see it later.

She then stepped into me and put her arms on my neck and rubbed noses with me as she said, "Annie sure has a nice son." Then she pressed herself against me and gave me a passionate kiss. Like flipping a switch, I was getting turned on and Lindsey rotated her hips into me. She stayed like that for a couple of minutes as I ran my hands over her sides, back and then cupped her butt in my hands.

Suddenly, she stepped back, grabbed my hand and pulled me upstairs. There were three bedrooms and two bathrooms upstairs. As we passed the first room the door was closed and Lindsey said, "That's Melissa's room."

"Melissa?" I mumbled.

"Oh, you don't know. Yeah, Melissa, my daughter. She won't bother us." Lindsey was snuggling as she talked and I couldn't help putting my hands on her. I was running my hands all over her body and she seemed to press into me each time I caressed the small of her back. I liked the feeling I had as I ran my hands down her back, over the swells of her butt and to her hips then up her sides to end at her back again. Lindsey didn't stop kissing me while I was doing this and each time I reached the small of her back she pressed into me and kissed harder. She also kissed harder as my hands went up her sides. I was getting pretty turned on by her and had a painful hardon. That thong thing had my dick bent and my hardon was hurting.

Lindsey moved her head back a little and in a whisper said, "I want you to Fuck Me!" Then she held my head in her hands as she passionately kissed me. As she did so, I moved my hands down her back. I used my left hand to press on her lower back as my right hand moved around her hip to her thigh and then on to her mound. As I slipped my hand into her panties we were both having a hard time breathing from her kissing. My fingertips touched the small soft patch of hair on her mound and then lightly made contact on her clit.

Lindsey' left hand was holding the back of my head and her right was pulling my ass into her as she humped my hand and pulled me tightly against her. As my fingers covered her pussy she was holding me so tight I thought she was trying to get into me. Her pussy was really wet and I had no trouble at all slipping my fingers in. She was grinding on my fingers and holding me so tight it was hard to move. Suddenly, she let go of me and said, "Now. Fuck Me Now!" She dropped to her knees and was almost frantic as she undid my pants and freed my dick. She grabbed it, gave it a quick lick and pulled me down behind her and said, "Fuck Me Now!"

Before I had a chance to balance myself she had the head of my dick in her pussy and was pushing back to get it all in. Even though she was almost dripping wet her pussy was very tight. She was rocking herself on my dick fast and hard so she was fucking me, not me fucking her. I started lightly running my hands over all of her body. Paying more attention to her butt than the rest. I really liked the way her butt looked. I was settling in to her movements and gave a little thrust each time she rocked back. This made her go "OH", each time.

I slowly added the front of her body to the movements of my hands. I would start at her butt, go up her back, then down her sides and legs to her feet, then I would pick up her feet and go up her legs on the inside to her stomach and on up to her tits, where I would play a bit. I kept doing this and Lindsey was moaning louder and longer. My climax was building and I grabbed her hips and started pounding into her as hard and fast as I could. As I slammed into her she went, "OH. OH. OH."

When I came, I pulled her back and held her in place but she still rolled her hips. It took so much out of me I almost collapsed. Letting go of her hips I ran my hands over her body one more time and slowly pulled my dick from its warm enclosure. Lindsey was on me in a flash, taking both of us to the floor, hugging and kissing me. We lay on the floor holding each other for a while as we recovered. Lindsey finally said, "Are you as thirsty as I am?" She still had on the sexy stuff and started to take off the bra I had pushed up over her tits.

I said, "Don't take it off, I like the way it looks. But, can I try something?" She just lowered her arms and I pulled the cups out and folded them in. This exposed almost all of her aureole and kept her tits up. I ran my palms over her nipples and was amazed at how big her nipples were. Lindsey took my hand and led me to the kitchen, as I struggled holding my pants, so we could quench our thirst.

Lindsey started laughing and I said, "What!"

She said, "You. Look at you. You're standing in my kitchen holding a coke in one hand and your pants, partly up, with the other."

I started laughing to because it was funny.

She said, "Come on in the living room and change into your sexy stuff. After all, I have mine on."

As I took off my clothes, Lindsey picked out another of the thongs and a couple of things I didn't know. I didn't see her leave but she got a washcloth and cleaned me off. After I put on the thong, she handed me one of the other items and it turned out to be shirt cuffs, held on by a ring. Then the last thing was a shirt collar, also held on with a ring. I didn't know what the rings were for and didn't find out until later.