Mom Went to Work Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lindsey liked a lot of making out, and that was OK with me. I liked running my hands all over her body and she liked doing the same to me. I figured this out because that is what she did a lot.

We had gone to her bedroom and were laying on her bed watching a video. It was a bondage video but they didn't hurt anybody. It was more about holding someone in place so they couldn't move and the other person did all kinds of sexual things to the one that couldn't move. That is when I learned what the collar, cuffs and rings were for. Lindsey was slowly leading me into bondage. I figured, what the hell, if nobody hurts me, I'll try it.

Lindsey had turned around and straddled me, presenting her pussy to my mouth. She must have cleaned herself up before she cleaned me up, because there wasn't any trace of our earlier fucking. I liked eating pussy so I started licking away. She stayed just out of reach of my lips, so all I could do was stick my tongue out. My arms were pinned so I couldn't grab her and every time I raised my head up she moved away. It was frustrating, because I like to get my whole face in it. At the same time, she was gently playing with my dick and balls. Her touch was so light it was tickling. I decided, I wanted to suck on her pussy and started trying to get my arms out so I could pull her down.

In a stern voice, Lindsey said, "Be still!" Then in a soft voice she said, "Lick Momma's Pussy. That's it, lick momma's pussy."

Slowly, she lowered her pussy and I could get my tongue onto more of her lips. She was moving her hips slowly to direct my tongue where she wanted it, and at the same time, she started working my dick harder and harder. I felt her weight shift and her mouth was at the end of my dick, but she wasn't sucking it. Slowly, she gave me more pussy and I started to suck on the lips as well as lick. Her mouth never left the end of my dick, as one hand stroked it and the other massaged my balls. She had carefully kept me from sucking on her clit, but, suddenly, she pushed her clit at my mouth and as I sucked greedily, I felt her lips engulf my dick. I almost shot off right then, but I didn't want it to end so I sucked harder on her pussy and clit.

I noticed that she was using her mouth on my dick to match my mouth on her pussy. So I tried something. When I licked, nibbled and sucked her lips, she concentrated on the head of my dick. And when I licked and sucked her clit, she took all of me slowly into her mouth. Several times during all of this she vibrated a little and her pussy got a little wetter.

Just when my jaw was beginning to ache she said, "Suck me, Suck me, Make Mommy Cum!"

I wished she was facing the other way, so I could stick my tongue in her pussy as I sucked her clit. Instead, I had to do what I could. Licking, I pressed hard with my tongue and I sucked hard on her clit.

Lindsey had most of me in her mouth and was fondling my balls as she shuddered and shook for several minutes, while I sucked her dripping pussy. As I started cuming she worked her mouth and tongue on me, pulling my cum greedily into her mouth.

Even after I finished cuming, she kept grinding her pussy into my mouth and working her mouth on my dick. And, damn, if I didn't cum again. And she was shaking in orgasm the whole time.

Lindsey stopped moving, with my now soft dick in her mouth, and her pussy on my lips.

I was beginning to think something was wrong, because she was motionless for a long time. I got my hands on her sides and jerked my hips up to get her off of me. She had passed out. I looked at her, and she was breathing, and she was flushed looking. I noticed a little bit of cum on her mouth and cheek where my dick had trailed from her mouth.

Not knowing what else to do, I moved around and lifted her to a sitting position and scooted in behind her. I just held her in my arms and kinda rocked back and forth.

Finally, she opened her eyes, grabbed my head and kissed me sensuously. Not saying a word. Then with her hand on my shoulder, and a deep sigh, she kinda curled up and snuggled into me. We sat like that until my legs went to sleep.

When she stirred again, she caressed my cheek and gave me a light kiss, then stood up and said, "I need to eat something, how about you?"

I told her I needed a minute because my legs were asleep.

She said, "Poor boy", and pulled my legs around and started massaging them.

"Better", she said. Then with a quick kiss she stood and said, "I'll make sandwiches, come on down when you can." Out the door she went.

I sat there thinking, "God, I can't believe all of this. Nobody would ever believe it, if I told them. And, Wow, I never want it to stop!" Slowly, I made my way downstairs, not realizing my dick was hanging out.

As I entered the kitchen, Lindsey said, "Oh, Baby, are you teasing me.

I looked at her like, "What?"

She walked over to me and taking my dick in her hand, said, "Let's put this away for a bit."

As we ate, we talked, and she told me about knowing Mom. Her family moved here the summer after the fourth grade and when school started, Mom was the only kid that made friends with her. She and Mom have been friends since. She told me some of the wild things they did, and they actually sounded pretty tame. That is, until after high school. That's when she and Mom did a lesbian thing for a while, even though Mom was married to Dad. The conversation turned to the video we watched and how Lindsey was into "Light Bondage."

I told her I noticed how she ordered everybody at the store, and she smiled as she put her hand on mine.

"Well, I like to be in control. But, I don't like to hurt people." She said as she raised my hand up. "That's what the rings are for. I can restrain you as I act out my fantasy. I have things set up in the basement. If you're willing we can go down and play my little game."

I was very curious, and said, "Show me, first."

She put her arms around me and said, "If you don't want to that's fine. And if we do it, all you have to do is say, 'STOP', and we stop."

I leaned forward, putting my arms around her, and kissed her before saying, "Take it easy on me and I'll try it."

Lindsey smiled and put her arm around me as we headed for the basement. Lindsey stopped in the living room and said, "One more thing for you to put on, first." She reached in the sack and pulled out a fake bowtie collar that also had a ring, and put it on my neck. This made me a little nervous but what the hell, she said no pain. She turned on the light and slowly led me down the stairs.

The basement was decorated like a party bar. There was a big flat screen on one wall, with several loveseat type chairs facing it. There was an open area with all kinds of different colored lights around and over it, and a jukebox at its edge. There was a bar with several stools and a lot of booze behind it. Then there was a wall in the back with a padlocked and chained door.

Lindsey let me look around a bit as she played with my butt, before asking, "Ready to see my naughty room?"

"Sure." I responded.

She pulled me in close, kissed me, and said, "The game starts out here." Then she picked up a leash and hooked it to my collar. Leading me over to the door, she took the lock and chains off and pushed it open. Lindsey slowly led me into the naughty room.

The first thing I saw was another woman strapped to a table. She was blindfolded, on her back, her head hanging over the edge, her legs strapped to the table at her sides. I gasped and Lindsey put her hand on my mouth and whispered in my ear, "That's Melissa, my daughter." Then leading me over to the table, Lindsey said, "As you can see, she is restrained, but not hurt."

"You want this don't you?" Lindsey said as she touched the girl.

"Oh Yes, Mommy." The girl responded. "Have you brought me a nice cock?"

Lindsey led me around the table and positioned my dick at the girls' mouth. She opened her mouth but did not move as Lindsey said, "Good girl. Now lick it."

As the girl licked the end of my dick, it started growing, and Lindsey pulled me back, saying, "Not yet, me first." And Lindsey backed into the girls face so she could eat pussy. Lindsey quickly pulled away and the girl said, "Thank You Mommy."

I was now as bewildered as I could be, 'Was this really Lindsey's daughter? How long has she been strapped to the table? It's been several hours since Lindsey told Mom she was leaving the house. Has this girl been here in the dark, all of this time?' Questions kept coming in my mind.

Lindsey led me around the table to stand at the girls pussy, and said, "Doesn't her pussy look nice and delicate?" But she stopped me from talking as she put her fingers to my lips. Then she whispered in my ear, "Do not speak, unless, I tug the leash. Nod, if you understand." I nodded, she then started to lightly run her fingers around Melissa's stomach. The touch made Melissa jerk her body a few times, but she didn't make a sound.

Lindsey brought her fingers to the young pussy in front of us and touched it in slow light movements, up and down its length. Melissa jerked to the touch and I could see her pussy contracting and releasing to the movements of her mothers hand.

Lindsey parted the swollen outer lips and spread them until the inner lips started parting as well. She then put a finger tip between the inner lips and brought it up between the now glistening pussy to flick Melissa' clit, which made the young girl go, "Ugh."

Lindsey pulled down on my leash, bringing me to my knees, and pushed my face into the girls pussy. My nose was between the glistening lips and I started to move so I could tongue them, but Lindsey told me not to move. Slowly the girl started moving her pussy up and down on my nose.

After a couple of times up and down I stuck my tongue out and Melissa went, "Ohhhh," as it to parted her moist pussy.

Lindsey immediately pulled my head back, saying, "No body gave you permission to do that." And getting in my face she said, "If you want any of that, you have to ask permission!"

So I asked, "May I please use my mouth?"

"That's better!" Lindsey said as she pushed my face into Melissa' pussy.

As Melissa moved her pussy up and down, I licked, kissed, nibbled, and sucked. I could tell it was pleasing her because she got wetter and wetter and moaned louder. Suddenly, she stopped moving and started vibrating, and my mouth was perfectly positioned at her clit. I started sucking her clit and pressing my tongue against her pussy.

Her movements stopped and she jerked several times saying, "Ohhhh, God."

It was then that I noticed Lindsey was against me from behind. Her legs on each side of mine, her tits pressing into my back, and she had reached around to fondle my dick and balls.

Kissing me on the neck, Lindsey stood up pulling me with her. As my legs straightened, my dick was aimed at Melissa' pussy and Lindsey pushed forward with her hips, driving me into that warm wet tunnel.

Melissa started to grip and release my dick on each stroke. I wasn't doing the fucking. Lindsey was using me to fuck Melissa. Lindsey's hips pushed me in and her hands on each side of my dick pulled me back.

I was rapidly approaching climax and Lindsey grabbed my dick and squeezed, stopping my release. Again, she started fucking and again she stopped my cuming. It was now getting painful and Lindsey didn't stop my cuming. As I stiffened, she quickly jerked me around and dropped to suck me into her mouth. I was catching my balance as Lindsey greedily swallowed. When I stopped cuming Lindsey started licking my dick and balls clean.

I was regaining my senses as I heard Melissa mumbling, "Please Mommy, Please let him fuck me more. Please."

Lindsey didn't say a word; she pulled me away from the table, and pulled a machine from under the table. It was a strange looking contraption with a rubber dick waving on the end of a long rod. Lindsey squirted something on it and quickly stuck it in Melissa' pussy. Then she flipped a switch and this thing started fucking Melissa.

Lindsey led me out of the room and allowed me to cleanup a bit and get a drink. As she led me back into the naughty room, the machine was still fucking Melissa. Lindsey tied the leash to a pole and went over to Melissa and started licking and sucking her pussy as the rubber dick moved in and out.

When Melissa came, Lindsey was biting and pulling back on her clit, then Lindsey shut off the machine and pulled the thing out of Melissa' wet pussy. She released Melissa from the straps and pulled her off the table and pushed the rubber dick in her mouth. Melissa sucked and licked it like the real thing. Lindsey then led Melissa to another restraining device and strapped her in.

This device was more complicated than the table; it allowed Lindsey to put Melissa in various positions. All while being held in place. Lindsey positioned Melissa back down and came over to get me. Lindsey positioned me and Melissa so that her mouth was at my dick. She then asked, "Do you want to suck his dick?"

"Oh, Yes Mommy. May I?" She responded.

"Just a little. " Lindsey said as she pushed my dick in Melissa's mouth. Lindsey moved the device back and forth so that Melissa got more and more of my dick in her mouth. When Melissa' nose touched my balls, Lindsey held the device still. Melissa's mouth, tongue, and throat were making me hard again and she was starting to need air. Lindsey moved the device and Melissa sucked in a big gulp of air which felt cold as it rushed along my dick, then back, to wait a bit, and once again to let Melissa breath. These cold air rushes on my dick were causing me to soften slightly each time. It was a tantalizing torture.

I could not maintain a steady erection. Lindsey finally stopped and separated us so she could move a beam behind me and strap me to it. She had me positioned so I couldn't move. Not even to thrust my dick. Turning Melissa around she moved her pussy to my dick and began playing with Melissa's pussy and my dick. Slowly she moved Melissa's pussy on my dick. A couple of minutes passed as Lindsey used the device to fuck me with Melissa. Then Lindsey climbed on and both pussies were within range.

Lindsey fucked me a bit then she moved the device so that one stroke was in Melissa and the next in her. This went on until I was about to cum again and Lindsey stopped all movement. She stood up and moved Melissa around so her mouth was available again. Lindsey then got on again and moved the device so that I entered Melissa' mouth and then Lindsey's pussy. This time when I was ready to cum, Lindsey got up real quick and had me cum in Melissa's mouth.

Lindsey left Melissa on the device and once again led me to the bar and let me clean up and get a drink. We sat and talked for quite a while as Melissa was held in place on the device.

Almost a half hour passed before Lindsey led me back to the naughty room. Once inside Lindsey asked me what I thought about their little room. I told her it didn't seem so bad since no one was hurt physically. She then told Melissa that she could get up.

I was stunned because Melissa was strapped to the device. I watched as Melissa wiggled a little and the device moved her into an upright position. Then she pushed on the table with her fingers and a peg popped up. She grabbed the peg and moved it which released the straps and she stepped away from the device. Both women were laughing at my expression and I was at a loss for words.

Melissa came over and gave me very sensuous kiss before showing me how the device was setup. Both devices were setup so that Melissa could restrain herself and release the restraints at will. She was very proud of herself, because she made both devices. I was impressed as well.

It was then that I found out Melissa wasn't restrained in the basement until Lindsey and I went there, but was in her room when we arrived at Lindsey'. When Lindsey went to the bathroom she let Melissa into the Naughty Room. And when Lindsey was unlocking the door to the room Melissa restrained herself to the table.

We went out to the entertainment room and relaxed, talking about all of this stuff. It was Melissa that converted Lindsey, not the other way around. Melissa had already made one device and was home on break from college. Lindsey wanted to know what it was and what it was used for. Melissa showed and told Lindsey and as they did their mutual masturbation told her Mom of her desire to be used under restraint. Melissa convinced her Mom to date a non-local guy and bring him home for fun and games. Lindsey reluctantly did so and things turned out good for both and from then on Lindsey was hooked because she liked being in control.

Finally, we went upstairs to Lindsey' massive bedroom. But, there wasn't any sleep that night as both women worked on me all night.

We all went out to a restaurant for breakfast and got back about the time Mom arrived to pick me up. I wasn't in the car five minutes before I fell asleep and slept all the way home. I woke up for a few hours that evening and then slept all night.