Mom Went to Work Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DaktoRto
DaktoRto
1,152 Followers

I ended up not going home. I spent the night going back and forth to all three rooms to check on all of them. Several times during the night, they had to bring Carrie back and once they had to bring Donna back, but in the end all three lived.

I got to go in and see Stephanie a couple more times that night and each time I whispered my life's dream. Each time, Stephanie would squeeze my hand.

I spent as much time as I could at the hospital for the next week and then I was hit with a sledge hammer. Donna was being transferred to Switzerland, to set up her system in the European Division, and Stephanie was being transferred to a hospital there. I was heartbroken. By the time I heard and made it to the hospital, Stephanie and Donna were gone.

I just sat on the grass out front of the hospital until Dad drove up and honked. Still, I didn't move and Dad came over to sit beside me. He didn't say a word, he just sat with me. After a few minutes, I said, "Let's go home."

DaktoRto
DaktoRto
1,152 Followers