Mom went to Work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DaktoRto
DaktoRto
1,152 Followers

Suddenly, Moms boss grunted and his head went back as he jerked and sent his cum down Moms greedy throat. Mom had her arms completely around his ass and he couldn't move while her lips, tongue, and throat milked cum from his spasmming dick. Mom was convulsing, shaking violently and suddenly went limp as a wet rag.

Mr. Ross said, "God, is she dead!?" ... "OH, Shit, that was good!" ... "Is she breathing?"

Moms' boss held her head up and said, "Yeah, She's Ok! That fuck just took a lot out of her."

Then Mom moaned and stretched, with a great big smile on her face, she reached up and pulled her bosses face down for a long sensuous kiss.

Mr. Ross dressed quickly and left after kissing Moms pussy.

Mom said, "OH, Sir that was the best fuck ever!" ... "Oh, Thank You Sir, Thank You." Mom purred.

Moms boss helped her stand up, picked up her clothes and helped her walk out of his office on wobbly legs.

(I didn't need to peer at the mirrors, Mom and Dad were kissing. Whew, I didn't know how much more I could take. No other boy, ever, had an experience like this!)

Dad said, "Oh God, Annie. I'm so confused and so turned on by this. I don't know what to do now."

Mom pulled Dads head to her upper chest and hugged him while rocking back and forth.

"We can work through this Dear, I know we can." Mom said softly, still hugging and rocking Dad. "Let's have another drink and finish this video." Mom said, as though she knew what was coming next.

"We can have a long talk, after."

(This time Moms tears were different as the tone of her voice was soothing. Mom stood up leaving Dad on the couch and went to get them another drink. Shit! I need a drink!)

As Mom returned with drinks, Dad was sitting with his head in his hands, shaking his head and mumbling, "I just don't understand any of this. I find out that my wife, the mother of my children, is unfaithful. Fucking, other men! Black Men! And I'm getting turned on by it. Watching the video of my wife fucking other men is turning me on. I just don't understand it."

Mom set the drinks on the coffee table and squatted in front of Dad. Replacing his hands with hers she raised his head to look him in the eyes. At first she just looked at him, then she gave him a quick kiss and in the softest loving tone said, "I'm yours Honey. I've always been yours. And I will always be yours. We can get through this. You and I together can get through this." Mom then kissed Dad and he stood up holding her tight, her feet dangling in the air. Moms' arms were wrapped around Dads head keeping the kiss going. They were now both moaning and when the kiss broke they said, "I LOVE YOU!" Passionately, in unison. Dad set Mom back down on her feet and they just hugged each other and swayed for several minutes.

(I was thinking about getting out of the house without being caught when Mom stepped back and talked softly and reassuring.)

Holding Dads hands, Mom said, "Now, we need to watch the rest of this video, Together. The two of us need to do this, Together. So, that afterward, we can talk all of this through, Together."

They sat down and snuggled into each other.

Dad said, "Are you sure?"

Mom reached up and caressed his face, then kissed him and said, "Yes! The two of us need to do this." She snuggled into him again and sighed. Dad sighed as well.

A moment of silence and the video started with Mom at her desk talking to Donna again.

(That's when Dad and I both recognized Donna. She lived up the street and had a daughter in my school.)

Dad said, "Hey? That's Donna Mitchell from up the street. Her daughter, Stephanie, is it, is in William' school."

"Yes it is, Dear." Mom replied.

"Wasn't her husband killed at work last winter?

"Yes Dear he was."

"Now, wait a minute, she doesn't dress like that at school functions or around town. In fact, most people comment about her and Stephanie having such pretty faces to dress like nuns." Dads' voice was chuckling.

"Gee-Een." Mom said as she playfully hit his chest.

"Well, she doesn't look like the same person. Her hair styled. She has just the right amount of makeup on. And, she's wearing women's clothes. She actually looks good like that."

"Better than Meee? Gene? Mom said coyly.

(They were making me think of how Stephanie would look if she dressed like her Mom was dressed. WOW! I thought.)

"Hey. She's the one who got you to go to work there. Isn't she?"

"Yes. And I'll tell you all about it later." Mom said as she caressed Dads face. "Back it up, I want you to listen."

Donna asked Mom if she had told Dad about her job and its duties yet. Mom blushed slightly and said, "No, not yet. I just can't think of how to do it. How does a wife tell her husband that she loves him with all her heart and soul, and also loves a job that has sex mixed in with the work!? How, Do I tell Gene!? HOW!?" Moms' voice and eyes were pleading.

"You just did, Hun. You just did." Dad said softly, and they kissed, long and hard several times.

They backed the video up again so Dad could hear the rest of the conversation.

"Don't wait to long dear, cause it could go badly if you wait too long." Donna said as she patted Moms hand.

Some time passed because Mom and Donna were wearing different clothes.

Mom was telling Donna that she was worried about her tits. Mom said, "I used to be a 34B and now I'm a 34C. My tits are swelling Donna and I'm worried that I might be producing milk."

Donna said, "You have said that Mr. Ronson mostly sucks your tits as you stand in front of him. Maybe all that sucking is stimulating your mammarys to produce. Come to think about it your tits are bigger but that's nothing to worry about. And, so what, if you are milking that just makes things better, doesn't it? Hell Sweety, you could be a "Wet Nurse" for all the guys in the company, and probably some of the women, too."

Mom said, "I'm not pregnant, so how do I explain to Gene that my tits are milking? He's not sucking them enough to make them milk."

(The image of me sucking milk from Moms tits made me light headed. I immediately wanted to do just that.)

"Oh Honey, just take it as it comes, it'll work out." Donna said.

Then Donna looked at both doors in Moms office and then slowly pulled the neck line of her top down to show Mom her tits.

(They were nice too. Not as firm as Moms, but just as lovely.)

Her nipples were pierced and she was wearing nipple jewelry. There was the pin going through the nipple with a ruby studded flower design that covered about half of her aureole. Hanging from each nipple was a three inch long ruby studded pendent.

(I had never seen anything like that. Not even in porn. I was fascinated by it and loved the way it looked.)

Mom gasped with her fingers over her mouth and then said, "They're beautiful! I like the way they look. Didn't that hurt, tho?"

Then Mom reached out and touched them. She barely touched Donna' nipple with her fingertip, which made Donna moan slightly. Then Mom lightly ran her fingertips around the studded rosette and onto Donna' exposed aureole. Donna' eyes were closed and as she felt Moms fingertips caress her flesh she shuddered and moaned again. Mom then moved her fingers up the top of Donna' tits to her chest and around the sides to the bottoms of the now trembling flesh. Donna moved her head back and moaned, "Yesss." Mom then bounced her friends' tits lightly and watched as her jeweled beauties jiggled. Donna moaned, "OH, God! That feels wonderful." She then shivered which made those jeweled beauties bounce even more. She now looked lustily at Mom. Mom winked at her and with a big smile on her face said, "Like that did you?"

Donna smiled at Mom and said, "Just wait, turn about is fair play."

Donna' beeper went off and she quickly covered her tits and left.

Mom was typing when a Black Lady entered the office. Mom quickly smiled and said, "Hello Mrs. Ronson. Go right in, Mr. Ronson is alone."

"Thank You Pat." Mrs. Ronson said as she went in to see her husband.

This wasn't your typical Black woman. She was brown but not dark. Her hair was silky and had a feather cut. Her tits were just big enough to make visible bumps on her chest. Her waist was small above hips that curved gently. Looking from the back she had a firm round ass. Her legs weren't shapely like Moms but were straight up and down.

Mom continued typing until her boss called. "Yes Sir," she said as she went into his office.

Moms' boss asked if she would mind getting them some lunch. Mom said, "No Sir, I wouldn't mind at all, Sir. What would you like for me to get, Sir?

Moms' boss has a thing for chicken nuggets as he ordered nuggets, fries and a coke.

"And what would you like for lunch, Ma'am?" Mom asked his wife.

She rolled her eyes and said, "Not McDonalds! I want Sweet n Sour."

"Yes Ma'am," Mom said. "I'll be back as soon as I can."

Moms' boss told his wife to let Mom take her car and she handed Mom the keys.

When Mom returned she knocked on her bosses door and waited. Shortly, he said, "Come in."

Mom noticed lipstick on his mouth and his wife was straightening her clothes. Mom smiled and set their lunch on his desk, saying "Would you like me to serve you Sir, Ma'am?" He said no and Mom went back to work. As she left she heard her boss say, "You should taste that chicken with her sauce." "OoooH," his wife replied.

Sometime later Moms boss called her and she responded, "Yes, Sir," as she entered his office.

Lawanna sat down and touched her cheek with her fingers saying in a sexy voice, "Daniel says you have some, Real Finger Licking Sauce. Is that true? Does Daniel know about your Finger Licking Sauce?"

Mom looked her in the eye and responded, "Yes, Ma'am."

Lawanna stood up and walked around behind Mom and stopped. Mom looked at her boss and he was smiling from ear to ear.

(A real Shit Eating Grin.)

Lawanna leaned in and lightly blew in Moms ear raising goose bumps on Mom. Then she reached down and ran her hands up both of Moms thighs as she whispered in Moms ear, "May I Taste Your Finger Licking Sauce, Patricia?" And she flicked her tongue up Moms earlobe.

Mom shivered with more goose bumps and her nipples were visibly bigger under her blouse. Mom looked at her boss with lust in her eyes and she said, "Yes Ma'am, as you wish Ma'am. Taste me all you want, Ma'am."

Lawannas hand slipped Moms skirt up and her right hand had moved across Moms butt cheek and down between Moms legs, her fingers massaging Moms pussy.

Moms' boss sat there smiling and watching.

Lawanna' left hand was pulling Moms left nipple through the material of Moms blouse.

Moms hips were moving along with Lawanna' hand as she closed her eyes and said, "Yes Ma'am, do as you please Ma'am." Lawanna' left hand was unbuttoning Mom' blouse. Lawanna then said, "Daniel, Come and take Your Finger Licking Sauce' Blouse." As Moms boss approached Lawanna said, "Don't Touch." Moms' boss carefully removed her blouse and hung it on the door, leaving Mom naked from the waist up. He then quickly removed her skirt and also hung it on the door. Lawanna was gently rubbing Moms entire chest and Mom was breathing heavily.

Mom whispered, "Oh Ma'am, your hands feel sooo good. Yes Ma'am, Soooo Gooood."

Lawanna was now also nibbling on Moms ear and Moms breathing was getting heavier.

"Oh Yes Ma'am. Do as you wish Ma'am. Do as you wish." With that Lawanna' fingers went in Moms pussy and Mom started quivering in orgasm. Lawanna' arm was under one tit and her hand gripped the other tightly. Sucking on Moms neck and holding Mom tightly Lawanna fingered through Moms orgasm. When Moms orgasm subsided Lawanna reached up and turned Moms face to hers and kissed her passionately. She then let Mom go and quickly sucked Moms juice off her fingers.

Mom stood with her eyes closed and said, "Oh Ma'am, that was so good Ma'am, Oh yes, you are so good Ma'am. "Please use me Ma'am, Oh please use me!" Mom came so much her cum was running down both legs.

Lawanna sat down and when she saw Moms legs she said, "Daniel, Your Finger Licking Sauce needs cleaning."

Moms' boss stood up and walked over to Mom. He then knelt down and began licking Moms thighs and Pussy clean. Each time his tongue crossed her pussy Mom shook, building to another orgasm.

Mom said, "Oh Sir, thank you Sir!" As she had another orgasm her boss was licking intently. Moms' boss stood up and walked back to his chair and sat down.

Mom then said, "Thank You Both, Thank You Very Much!"

Lawanna looked at her husband and said, "She does taste very good, very good indeed." Then she winked at him.

Lawanna stood up and looking at Mom lustily said," Now me."

Mom slowly moved to stand in front of her. Mom moved her face close to Lawanna' and just stood with their lips almost touching and didn't move. Finally, Mom pursed her lips and then they touched. Then again, and again each time their lips lingered longer and longer in light kisses. Lawanna' breath was getting heavier and heavier as Mom increased the pressure of her kisses. And when Mom took Lawanna' head in her hands Lawanna moaned loudly and her legs started shaking. Mom gave her one long tonguing kiss and then blew lightly in her ear. Lawanna' face looked as though she was melting. Mom was nibbling on her ears as she unzipped Lawanna' dress. Mom was kissing Lawanna' neck as she pulled the dress off of Lawanna' shoulders. The dress fell quickly to the floor and the sudden rush of air made Lawanna shiver with large goose bumps. Moms' boss quickly retrieved the dress and put it on a hanger as well.

Mom put her arms under Lawanna' arms and her hands on Lawanna' upper back as she kissed her again. Lawanna' hips started moving and Mom was caressing her smooth brown back.

Lawanna looked out of place because she was wearing "Married Woman" underwear. A plain white bra and high waist white panties. With the nimble fingers of one hand, Mom unhooked the white bra, as her other hand caressed the small of Lawanna' back. Lawanna' torso was now moving along with her hips and she put her hands on Moms upper arms

Moms hand slipped the straps off Lawanna' shoulders and she stepped back, at the same time, her nimble fingers let go of Lawanna' bra. Moms hands immediately caressed up Lawanna' sides to her now exposed tits. Lawanna jerked a couple of times and was moaning loudly.

Mom then asked, "Did that please you Ma'am? Did that feel good Ma'am? Do you want more Ma'am?

And with each Question Lawanna said, "Yessss Oh God, yes!"

Lawanna' tits were half the size of Moms. Her aureole was larger and almost black. And I believe her hard nipples stuck out farther. And Mom was now sucking one into her mouth.

Moms hands were gently kneading Lawanna' ass cheeks through her panties and Lawanna was thrusting her hips forward with each squeeze of Moms hands. Moaning louder and gasping Lawanna was responding to Moms kisses and gentle hands like it had been ages since she was touched.

Mom said, "Am I pleasing you Ma'am? Is my touch pleasant Ma'am? Do you want more Ma'am? Before Lawanna could answer, Mom slipped her hands into Lawanna' panties and caressed her ass. Lawanna shuddered and gasped in Orgasm.

Lawanna gently bit Moms shoulder and then said, "Please Oh Please, Don't Stop! I need you. I need you badly!"

With that Moms boss muttered, "Shit."

Mom replied, "Yes Ma'am, I'll do all I can to please you, Ma'am."

Mom moved her left hand to the small of Lawanna' back as her right hand tickled its way to Lawanna' lower stomach.

"Ohhhh God!" Lawanna said loudly throwing her head back and shuddering violently.

"Son-of-a-bitch." came from Moms boss.

Mom was moving her fingers up and down through Lawanna' pubic hair touching Lawanna' clit each time her fingers flattened in that coarse mat. Each time Moms fingers touched Lawanna' large clit, Lawanna would suck harder on Moms neck and her legs would shudder.

"OH! Ma'am likes that doesn't she!?" Mom said softly.

Lawanna immediately kissed Mom savagely, hugging her ferociously, and grinding her clit rapidly on Moms fingertips. Wave after wave of orgasm shook her body until gasping for air her legs crumbled beneath her and she sank to the floor, pulling Mom with her as she fell. Moms boss, naked now, leapt to his feet and he ran to his shaking wife. Caressing and kissing her face, he gently rocked her back and forth until her orgasm subsided.

When Lawanna finally came back to reality she immediately grabbed Mom, hugging and kissing her all over her face. Then she said, "NO ONE! NO ONE has ever brought me to such a deep orgasm as tenderly and quickly as you just did! OH! I LOVE THIS WOMAN!" she exclaimed as she kissed Mom again.

"I'm glad to have pleased you Ma'am." Mom said. "I'm happy to do as you wish Ma'am"

The two women just sat there hugging each other and Moms boss knew to move away.

Mom broke the impasse when she started to fondle one of Lawanna' tits.

Lawanna pulled her head back and said, "My naughty girl wants to suck my titties, doesn't she?"

Mom said, "Yes Ma'am, Oh Yes Ma'am. Your naughty girl wants to suck your titties, Ma'am."

With that Lawanna lay Mom gently on the floor and kissed her way from Moms belly button to her mouth.

Mom was caressing Lawanna with one hand and holding her head with the other. Mom had a gentle smile on her face.

Kissing Moms eyes, Lawanna moved up and lightly moved her nipples across Moms lips.

Moms' lips parted and she tried to catch the nipples teasing her. Moms hands were on Lawanna' sides and she was moving her head back and forth trying to catch the nipples that were passing fleetingly across her lips. Slowly Moms hands moved up Lawanna' sides and Lawanna stopped long enough for Mom to capture her prize. As Moms hands moved under Lawanna' tits, she pressed down allowing Mom to feed on her nipple. Mom was sucking on that sweet black nipple and swirling her tongue out and around the aureole as she played. Slowly Lawanna would pull the nipple form Moms lips and keeping skin contact move the other one in for Mom to suckle. Moms hands were caressing Lawanna' back as she would slowly keep offering each nipple back and forth. Finally Moms hands were caressing Lawanna' hips and butt. Suddenly, Lawanna pushed a tit down in Moms mouth and grabbed the back of Moms head holding it there as Mom sucked greedily. Mom was trying to pull Lawanna' panties down when Moms boss removed them for her. With one hand kneading Lawanna' free tit, Moms other hand started massaging Lawanna' swollen pussy. Lawanna let out a little yelp. And Mom easily slid a finger through her lips and into the warm wetness of Lawanna' dripping pussy. Mom noticed something hard in the palm of her hand, it was Lawanna' huge clit and it was throbbing. Mom had only touched on it before but now it was hard and pushing her hand away from Lawanna' mound. Mom fingered Lawanna' pussy and pressed her palm against the pulsating clit for a couple of minutes and then Mom pulled her hand back rubbing the engorged clit with her palm and then between her retreating fingers. Lawanna pulled her tit from Moms mouth and moved to kiss her hard and deep. Mom was pulling and twisting on Lawanna' throbbing clit, moving her fore finger and thumb rapidly. The thing was huge. It looked like a little penis.

Mom pushed Lawanna up with her free hand and said, "I have to suck it, Mam. Please Oh Please, Mam! I have to suck it!" Mom was now rolling that hard protuberance in her palm.

Lawanna took Moms head in her hands and kissed her all over.

She then pulled Moms hand away from her clit, making Mom whimper, "Oh Please Ma'am, Let me suck it. PLEEEESE!

Then Lawanna lustily said, "Stand up."

As the two women stood up in each others arms, Moms boss was standing with his dick in his hand. "Silly, boy." Lawanna said, and she gently cupped his balls in her hand. "Please, Ma'am, I'll do anything if you let me suck it. PLEEEASE!" Mom begged.

DaktoRto
DaktoRto
1,152 Followers