Mom, Were You Once a Porn Star?

Story Info
Son benefits from mother's experience.
4.1k words
4.01
173.5k
74
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
earnie65
earnie65
163 Followers

'Mom, were you once a porn star?'

"Mom?"

"Yes, Neil." Son seemed to have difficulty in starting.

"Mom.".

"Yes, son." She waited but son was still unable to come out with what he had to say. Then he did.

"Mom were you once a porn star?" There was no apparent reaction from mother. Son thought she had not heard him properly. Now that he had started he found his tongue loosened. "As actress in porn movies Mom, and as a model for nude photos." Mother came to life. She smiled a bemused smile.

"What makes you suspect I was one?"

"Like most men my age I watch porn. I got this disc, a classic collection, which was quite enthralling. Not crude stuff as in most of such movies but delicately done without the faintest trace of coarseness. I watched it again and again and then suddenly I felt I have seen the artist somewhere. I was quite annoyed that I was unable to place her, and then a shock passed through me when I realised it must be you. In spite of the age and different hair style and other attempts to conceal the identity it was unmistakably you. Also the artist had three dot moles in line on the right breast the same as you have."

"What was your initial reaction?"

"My first thought was to keep it my secret, but then I felt I must tell you."

"I didn't mean that. Were you shocked? Did you find it revolting that your Mom was a porn artist?"

"Surprise certainly, but revolting no. I do not know why but I felt, well I do not know how to put it; yes, excited is the word."

"Do you find it still enthralling, that is if you still play it?"

"I play it Mom, more than ever before and I find it still enthralling; if anything more so."

"That's interesting. But I was not aware that there are still viewers for my work."

"These classic collections are popular. You must have been a rage in your time. Could you tell me more Mom about your experiences as a porn artist?"

"Are you sure you want to know?"

"I do Mom, very much." Mother closed her eyes as if arranging her thoughts. Then she sat up and looking into his eyes she spoke, but gradually she was speaking to herself as if in a dream.

2

"I was two years old when I immigrated to this country with my parents," she said. "Though we came from the South of Bulgaria we were ethnic Turks. But after generations in Bulgaria we spoke Turkish so heavy with Bulgarian words that Turks cannot understand us. My parents never got to know English well. My father knew just enough to carry on as a truck driver. My school mates made fun of my English accent and teachers found my sentence construction difficult to change. But boys thought I was pretty. I had many friends. By the time I left school I had lost my virginity several times." She laughed. "A girl can lose her virginity only once of course but you know what I mean."

"After school I got a department store job as saleswoman in the wrist watch section. One day a lady came to my department. I had seen that lady several times in the mart but this was the first time she came to my aisle. She went round for a while and then she came to me. She had not come to buy. She wanted to meet me after my duty was over. She said she had a job offer that she will explain when we meet.

"We met. She asked me if I would mind if she made a strange request. I said she could go ahead. I must have smiled when I said that for she smiled too and from then on we were very relaxed. Quite bluntly she asked me if I would be willing to be a porn artist. She said if I was willing I could take a screen test on my next off day. So saying she produced three crisp hundred pound notes. She said it was a fee for the test. It did not entail obligation of any sort. Then without my asking she told me what they will pay me if I join. It was a fabulous amount. I agreed to the test.

"It was a large room, almost a hall. A man and a woman sat on folding canvas chairs like the ones on which I have seen movie directors sit when on outdoor shoots. There was another ordinary chair for me. Other than that the room was bare. The windows were large but the thick curtains were drawn. The man who must have been close to fifty asked me to call him Bob. The woman was Becky. That was not their real names. In that establishment every one had an assumed name. (When the time came for it I chose the Turkish sounding name Isfar.) After a few questions about my family the lady asked me to go to the side room and wrap myself in a bath robe and nothing else and walk across the room. I did so. She asked me to disrobe and take the walk once again. This time I was tingling all over. After that she asked to take the chair in front of them. I sat naked but I was now composed.

"Do you know the exact nature of the work you have applied for?" asked Bob. I told them what I expected to be doing. He then spoke.

"We think of you as an artist and we expect you to behave like one. If it comes to our notice that one of our girls even on off duty hours makes herself available we terminate her services. The men are volunteers; students and those holding white collar jobs. We do not pay them and they do not pay us. They do it for the sport. Please never forget that you are an artist and nothing else. Our men are expected to treat our girls with the courtesy artists are entitled to."

"Becky wanted to know if I had any reservations about the wide variety of action that take place in porno films. I said no anal, no discharging semen on the face even if it is cream, and no bondage. Bob made a note of it and assured me that they would respect my feelings. They restated the financial terms which remained unchanged in spite of the narrowed agenda. I left to take up my duties the next day. I was feeling very jittery as I made my way to the studio the next morning.

"The girls in the locker room were no different from that of a department store. They were a happy lot. Job satisfaction was not a factor apparently. They wanted to know of my experience. When I told them one of them said that I would find working conditions more comfortable than the back seat of a car. I said I wanted to know about the men. One girl, a tall one with the unusual name of Milton who seemed to be sort of spokesperson for the group explained that the men were mostly college students. 'Cultured types,' she said, 'who treat you real nice you know. They give you the feeling that you are royalty.' She told me that the firm specialised in film that women and couples enjoy watching, and men too who are bored by the unceasing sex that most porn films provide.

"The make up room in addition to chairs had couches understandably, and full length mirrors. There were two make-up artists. One of them asked me to go to the make up cubicle, shave smooth and then come out naked. When I came out the girls 'oohed' and 'aahed.' I was surprised that women who were naked themselves should react this way, and then I knew the reason. That was a surprise. My vulva was the object of their admiration. In porn circles criteria of woman's beauty are different. The face and waist and hips and bust are of course important but there is more to the female body than those. How much the breasts sag is as important as its size. The breasts of the ideal size must have just that amount of sag as mine did. Then the all important vulva.

"For the first time I came to know that vulva are as varied as faces. Mine it seems was a standout, literally. The greater its convexity the greater its beauty. Mine was so convex that on side view the vulval bulge is prominent. The labia must be fleshy as mine was, and the slit not only straight and smooth edged but must dip down sharply and deeply. The clitoral hood must be visible but not be too dominant. I was pleased that nature has done well by my vulva. Suzie's was not. She mourned. Her labia were flat and the inner leaves so luxuriant that they seemed to pour out of the slit filling it completely. Another girl, Margo, had also a standout vulva but with different items. Her speciality was her jet black curly pubic hair. Her arm pits were full of hair too. The make up artist was working on her. She was combing her pubic hair and parting it in the middle. In many Middle Eastern countries hairy girls are popular, especially in Turkey where my people live.

"The woman in the makeup room handed over a skirt and T-shirt (and nothing else) that I was to wear. I entered the studio thus attired. I saw my partner for the first time. Sid was of medium height with a slight stoop and large eyes. Not one of the manly types but I took a liking to him straightaway. He blushed faintly as we shook hands. His hands were soft. He wore pants and full sleeved shirt. He could not be more than twenty one or twenty two. The director handed over our scripts. It was a bedroom scene. The man was supposed to be a scholar who was having his first sex on his honeymoon night. His bride however had experience but the young man assumed that like him she was a virgin. The fun in the movie was the girl's attempts to guide him without getting him to suspect that she was a woman of experience. The dialogue was clever but was not difficult to memorise. The director gave us permission to deviate from the script as our moods dictated. Soon we were ready for action. After some pointless dialogue we started undressing each other. It was then that I saw that the cameraman in our midst. Even such a simple act as undressing needed several takes. Every take was making the scene less and less romantic, for me anyway.

"Men who dream to be actors in porn films have to think again. Sid who like me was on his first day must have come to Earth with a thud when he realised what he had let himself in for. When I pull down his pants his erect penis had to spring out thereby making a dramatic entry. This did not happen because his penis was only turgid. The director asked him to make it stiff. 'You help him,' he told me. I gripped his penis and rubbed. It rose. When it was adequate I let go and he pulled up his pants. When I pulled down his pants his penis did a better job but the director was not satisfied. We went through the routine another couple of times before he accepted the shot. Then we sucked and he licked and as I lay on my back with thighs spread out and he came on top. His penis was quite rigid as I inserted it. Each of these moves needed several takes. It was absolutely boring.

"Man on top is the common position for sex. Bare bodies rubbing, breasts crushed between the bodies, lips pressing, and hugs not with the arms alone but with thighs and legs too, and all this with the penis deeply inside the vagina made it close to perfect. Unfortunately this position is the worst one can imagine for the cameraman. The two bodies hide everything the public yearns to see. With the help of the director the cameraman gets the actors to contort their bodies till he gets his angles correct. It is hard work for him and infinitely harder work of the actors. For the woman it is just a bother, but for the man it is horror. He finds it difficult to sustain his erection amidst all these distractions. The penis is apt to slip out and he had to get it rigid again by fantasising. Imagine having to fantasise with all the naked womanhood about. Water, water everywhere but not a drop to drink situation. May be my Rhodes Scholar was not up to it, or may be a trucker would have done it without a whimper, but then the movie would not have had the delicate touch that made it so hilarious and classic collections material. I saw the final product and it was as you say enthralling.

"Those who watch porno movie always wonder how the men can carry on interminably without ejaculating. Some think the penises are rubber slip-ons and some that the actors use surface anaesthetic to dull the sensations. Both are not true. The penises, even the massive ones are real, and no anaesthetic is used. The answer is quite simple—the sequences are done is many, many takes.

"After three hours the director was satisfied that she has got all he wanted. Sid was inside me and on top when the director told us that we were now on our own. Sid attempted to disengage but I held him both with my arms and my legs. I pressed my heels against his buttocks and moved my pelvis. It was an open invitation for him to complete the act that we have been at for almost two hours. I felt protective towards him. I wanted him to get back satisfied. The cameraman had the sense to keep the film rolling. Sid responded and soon he ejaculated. When he thanked me he had the aspect of a marathon runner at the finishing line. Such an appearance of the lover boy at the successful climax on the First Night made a great impression on the viewers. The movie was a best seller. As for Sid I never saw him again.

"I had hardly completed nine months as a porn artist when I had to give up."

"Not so soon Mom. Tell me more for example of another hit movie of yours."

"Certainly, but which one." She thought for a while. "Yes, another funny movie that did extremely well. The hero was a very pompous army officer. He marries a movie extra who cons him into taking her for a descendent of an English earl. The girl has her former male friends visiting her. During one of the visits the husband returns unexpectedly. The young man slides under the cot and I pull a mid-thigh length dress over me. My husband though surprised to see me dressed so scantily is pleased nevertheless. My lover suppresses a sneeze. My husband wants to look under the cot. I say that it is the noise of my foot scraping the carpet. I proceed to undress him and in a desperate attempt to divert him I say I want to suck him. He is overjoyed. As I squat to suck him my lover under the cot starts licking me. My lover is a great slurper and to prevent my husband suspecting I had to slurp to match him sound for sound. This scene was a great favourite with the viewers. This five minute sequence took an hour to film. My squatting pose with thighs widely parted is perfect for licking for the clitoris is out in the open. I get a powerful orgasm. My husband is surprised that mere sucking should induce orgasm in me. Surprise gives way to joy. Producing orgasm in a woman by sucking alone he says is a feat that does the British army proud. He goes into the bath room but he comes out immediately to put on his slippers. He must have seen a tiny bit of my lover as he runs out from under the cot. My husband gives chase but my lover hides inside a wardrobe. My husband goes for the wardrobe. In a state of anxiety I shout that I heard the door downstairs close. Thereupon my husband runs down and out of the house. I follow him down and close the door from inside. When I come up my lover is waiting for me. He peels off my dress and we hug and kiss passionately for we are steaming hot. I forget all about my husband. He calls from outside. I go to the window forgetting that I had no clothes on.

'You are bare,' he says.

'I know. We will pretend that I am Juliet and you are Romeo and we will do the balcony scene,' I say.

'Was Juliet bare?'

'Of course.' Meanwhile my lover pulls a bench and lying face up he pulls me over him. I get astride him and I lower myself and he inserts his penis into me. I move up and down sliding into and out of his penis.

'What are you doing?' asks my husband.

'Pumping.'

'Juliet did that?'

'Of course she did. Why do you think Shakespeare is so popular? It is because of such erotic touches.'

'I must read the plays,' says my husband. I have a massive orgasm. I moan and scream and hold on to the window sill for support.

'Did Juliet have an orgasm too,' he asks. I am unable to speak. I answer in the sign language. It takes me a while to get normal again.

'I am coming up,' he says. 'I can wait no longer.'

'Bring the ladder and climb up. That was what Romeo did,' I say. When he goes for the ladder my lover escapes. My husband climbs up. We hug and kiss. I make him lie on his back and I get astride him. I like this woman up pose. The penis goes in deep and more important the woman can put the right amount of pressure on the clitoris. Though not so cosy and intimate as the man on top position this gives the woman greater control and an orgasm is more likely than in the other. I get a good orgasm and gave him one too. He earned it.

"This movie did very well and I was now a popular artist. There is no Oscar for porn artists, but if there had been one I am sure I would have won at least a nomination. I was at my peak when it all ended. I became pregnant.

"I missed my periods. Soon it was clear that I was pregnant. I do not know how this could have happened for use of condom is mandatory in our institution. Must be a nick in the rubber. I of course had no idea who was the father. When I told Bob he suggested termination at his cost but I said I wanted to keep the baby. At nineteen my mother considered me overdue for motherhood. I wanted the baby too. Bob let me go reluctantly. I was not eager to leave either. Bob saw to it that we were happy and contented. You will be surprised when I tell you that there was no sex abuse in the work spot. In the department store no single day went by without half a dozen pats on the buttocks from supervisors and sleazy remarks from co-workers. Bob never came to the studio during filming and he treated the girls as if we were his daughters.

"My mother and father were overjoyed. That I did not know who the father was did not bother them one bit. In due course you appeared. Mother was of great help in bringing you up. I went to work in a photographic studio where thanks to my movie experience I did expertly (my past was of course a secret). There I remained for fifteen years. That is my story. Your comments?"

"I love it Mom. Simply wonderful. I have a request. I have seen some stills of you in nude poses. In one set you wrap yourself in a scarf of a delicate lavender tint with large blue flowers. Could you do those poses for me?" Mom smiled. She got up and went in. She came soon after holding the identical scarf her son was speaking of. She also had a large calendar in her hand. The twelve pictures on that calendar were the poses that had so enthralled her son. He hung the calendar and saw each picture from a distance.

"Wonderful," he said. "Please Ma, do them for me".

3

Mom shed her clothes deliberately and with no feeling that she was baring herself before her son. Then she did the poses one by one in proper order from memory. They were provocative poses where strategic parts of the body were always partly hidden. Except the last; in the last one she is wholly naked. She is standing leaning backwards with thighs parted and holding up the silk scarf stretched tight in her out stretched and widely spread out hands. Son watched with eyes popping. .

"Mom it is simply out of this world." His voice was hoarse. "Now I understand why your friends considered your vulva so special. It is bulging out with cleft so deep as if it were a canyon. And your breasts sag but little."

"I can tell you why my breasts sag so little. I never suckled you. I never had milk."

He stood up and moved towards her. He crouched and kissed his mother's vulva. Mother looked down as he kissed.

"You are no stranger to it," she said. The scarf fell away. Her hands came down to hold the back of son's head and she pressed it against her vulva.

"Stand up," she said. He stood up. She undressed him to nudity and holding her son's large and rigid penis he bent down and retracting the foreskin she kissed the bare rose. They hugged and then each sought the other's lips, and they kissed with passion.

"I missed it then but I must suckle you now," he said. "I must make up for my lost chance." His lips sought her nipple. She settled on the sofa and sons suckled her with his head resting on mother's lap. She made clicking sounds of pleasure as son suckled. One hand was playing on his scalp; the other was holding his penis. She pulled him to her other breast and then she slid back on the sofa and pushed his head to her vulva and as she held his head he licked.

earnie65
earnie65
163 Followers
12