Mom, Were You Once a Porn Star?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
earnie65
earnie65
163 Followers

She slowly stood up holding on to his head. She moved and he moved crawling backwards, She pressed the back of his head against the soft arm rest of the sofa. His neck was resting on the sofa with face up turned and his mother's vulva opened out for her thighs were widely separated. Her clitoris was on his lips with his tongue playing on the magic button. She was crouching and she pressed where she wanted it pressed and with the force she wanted. Soon her buttocks were vibrating and she had a massive orgasm, and when son held her clitoris between his lips and bit softly on it she screamed.

He was now on the divan on his back and mother was astride on top. Her labia were wet and the wetness had spread on to her thighs. Son held up his penis and Mom guided it in as she gently settled on him. Again she was in control. She knew where to touch and with what amount of pressure. She was moving up and down with greater and greater speed and then they both exploded. She now lay on him lips touching lips as they sealed their union. And then after-shocks followed one after another till she had three. They lay in a huddle panting in pleasant exhaustion.

She woke up.

"Son darling."

"Yes Mom."

"Shall we be friends son?"

"Surely Mom."

"I want it once more. Are you ready son?"

"I am ready Mom."

"You on top, son, I do not have the energy for anything else."

This time he was in control but he was her son and his instincts did not let him down. They exploded again in unison till mother was once again was screaming with pleasure. They slept holding each other, mother and baby. It was a picture so full of innocence that there was no room for sin.

earnie65
earnie65
163 Followers
12