Mom Will Do Anything! Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,238 Followers

"Don't talk about that piece of shit."

"Watch your mouth, Ryan." She warned me.

"Not with him I won't. Guys a scum bag, dad always hated him and so do I because I know why."

"You're father told you about him?" her already large brown eyes widened.

"Yes." I said, and continued to talk so I wouldn't think about it, "And not only that, but that piece of crap has more money than he knows what to do with and showed up at the funeral not even offering to help you."

"Would you want me to take it?" She asked.

"If he offered? Yes." I shrugged, "May as well be good for something."

"He's good for a lot, just nothing good." She smirked. "But anyway they are not sure if the girl is coming back and I might stay working there."

"Mom, that's..."

"An extra five hundred a week at least." She pointed out. "If we could catch up, I would be making enough between both jobs and what you make to get by here without things being too tight."

"Not worth it, those guys are bigger pigs than where you work now."

"So?"

"So, its not right you're there."

"There's nothing right about the last few months, Ryan, why should this be different?" She said quietly, "Look, at least I didn't take the offer to work topless."

Seeing the look on my face, she raised her hand.

"I mean it, Ryan I won't, I swear. Not just because of how degrading it would be, but what if someone saw me and...that would be hard on you..."

"And the girls."

"They're too young, but I said no." she paused, then added, "Unless they wanted to front me ten thousand, then..."

"Mom!"

"Okay, okay." She grinned, "Besides, who wants to see a pair of forty three year old boobs when all these twenty year olds are running around, as it is I'm surprised they look at me at all."

"You're a gorgeous woman, mom." I told her, meaning it. "Dad always told you that and he wasn't kidding." I laughed, "You know how much bullshit I still hear from friends about my cougar mother?"

"Knock it off," she waved her hand, but was smiling, her trademark huge heartfelt smile, that always made everyone around her do the same.

"Seriously." I gave an exaggerated sigh, "You know the kids in my class vote for Milf of the year, you won last year. I have guys asking if they can sleep over all the time."

As mom continued to smile and shake her head, I took another look at her and this time more as a man than a son. I hadn't been kidding, a lot of my friends, and especially Billy had been ogling my mother since they knew what they were looking at and I couldn't blame them. Mom was tall and her legs were well shaped and as my dad would say, "went on forever".

Although she wasn't big in the chest department, she knew how to dress and found ways to show them off without being trashy. Her big brown eyes and full lips gave her a little bit of an exotic appearance and she'd always worn her long curly brown hair down. When seeing her in tight jeans and an occasional clingy skirt, it was easy to see why my friends raved about her ass.

For the most part I accepted the teasing as a compliment to her and never got upset, even when one night when we were drinking, Billy not only confessed he had been stroking it to my mother since middle school, but that his father had once made a comment my mother was the hottest woman his age he had ever met.

Looking at the sleazy outfit she was in I found myself imagining the look on Billy, or any of my other friend's faces if they saw her in it.

That caused my thoughts to turn serious. The thing I hated most about her working there was it was inevitable someone was going to see here there, someone we knew well and she would hear a lot of shit. Maybe not from people who knew the situation, but others who would just think it was something to see my mother dressing like a slut. Something had to happen to get her out of there, but what?

"Hmm, any of them have money?" She cut into my thoughts, and gave her long brown hair a toss, "Maybe we could work something out."

"Nah, they're broke jokes, like me."

"Screw it then. This sucks, because older guys at my age? Jeez they'd be taking me to bingo for a night out."

"What about one your age," I once again dared to bring up the topic she always got upset about, and I wasn't thrilled with either, but that was selfish on my end, I had to think of her. "You know mom, dad said he wanted you to..."

"I know what he said!" she snapped, "And when I feel like I'm ready I'll think about it. Right now all I'm worried about is keeping this house and you in school. Getting laid isn't important."

"But having a guy around would be good for you for..."

"I have a guy around," she reached across the couch and touched my cheek, "And he's a good looking young man who takes good care of me!"

"And he's your son and I...you know I was talking about other things."

"I have batteries for that." She said, "And they're easy to turn on and better yet, I can turn them off whenever I want."

"Thanks for that." I told her.

"Hey, what can I tell you?" she laughed, "I never said I didn't have urges, just don't need a guy right now." She stopped, then slumped into the corner of the couch, "Sorry, Ryan, I shouldn't talk about things like that with you. I guess lately I really have been seeing you not just as a son, but as an adult and..." she reached over and took my hand, "A friend, you've been my rock, kiddo, and I appreciate it."

"Then promise you'll keep your clothes on." I grinned.

":Okay, no topless milf of the year."

Mom crossed her legs and reaching down rubbed her foot, "Damn," she said, "My feet are sore," she sighed longingly. "Those shoes..."

"Would you like me to rub...I guess so!" I laughed when mom quickly turned on the couch so her back was against the arm and placed her feet in my lap.

"Well...I knew you were going to ask." Mom said, "That's why...ohhhh"

Mom released a long sigh of pleasure as I cupped her right foot in my hand and rubbed my fingers into the bottom of her toes. She slid further down into the couch and as she did her skirt rose up higher and I noticed the white stockings were thigh highs and caught a glimpse of white lace between her thighs. Quickly averting my eyes, I said,

"Hey, mom, can you fix your skirt?"

"Oh, shit." She cheeks flushed, "I'm sorry honey," she grabbed a throw pillow from the top of the couch and shoved it between her legs, "This damn skirt is really short, I can't imagine going out like this."

"My friend's could." I winked, "Cougar."

"Brown noser." She winked back, "But damn you have some nice hands."

Mom closed her eyes and for the next few minutes the only sounds in the room were her soft purrs as I rubbed her heels and the soles of her feet.

I remembered my father doing this for her every night after she came home from the salon, and on Friday nights when the girls always slept over grandma's I knew more than that happened on the couch. That I had discovered by coming home early one night when a date fell through.

I'd come through the back door quietly in case they were in bed, but when I saw the living room light on had headed in, only to be confronted with the sight of my mother, still dressed, but with her skirt up and blouse wide open, riding my father on the couch.

I had quickly left the room, but the scene had stuck with me. Not in a sexual way, but in the way that I found it endearing that my parents, after over twenty years together and three kids, still enjoyed each other in every way.

Now sitting here rubbing her feet, I wondered if she enjoyed it for the comfort of her sore feet or was it a connection to my father? Not him, but a familiar act and from the closest thing remaining to her of my dad, me.

"Tell you what, honey." Mom said, her eyes still closed, "You do this for a girlfriend and she will be hooked. Your dad raised you right when it came to taking care of women."

"You did to." I reminded her. "What did you say? You ever mistreat a girl; I'll cut the damn thing off myself?"

"I might have said that once." She sighed as I worked her left heel a little more and swinging her legs from my lap, stretched and yawned.

"Thank you, honey, but I think it's time for us both to go to bed, another long day tomorrow."

"Oh!" I reached into my sweat pants and removed the rolled up twenties. "Bill's dad had some work for me today and I made a hundred bucks!"

"Oh, honey, you already work too much." She pushed my hand away, "Keep it."

"We can put it on the cable bill. I tried to give Mrs. Williams twenty, but she said no."

"She's sweet, been very good to us over the years." She took the money and with a grin, stuffed it in her shirt, "Just like work. Well, good..."

"What happened at the bank, mom?" I asked, before she could get up.

"The bank." She looked away from me, "Figures you'd remember that."

"I did and I guess I know the answer."

"Yeah, you do." She turned on the couch to face me. "They turned me down."

"I thought you said they had some kind of bridge loan thing and you were going to borrow against dad's pension and..."

"They said that's too risky, sometimes the companies fold overnight, the people who invest the money do something stupid and lose it and no one ever sees it."

"The house?" I asked hopefully.

"They won't lend against the house, not with a close to thirty grand lean on it. Besides, we're almost four payments behind and they saw that, shit, Ryan, we need six thousand just to catch up. Everything we make covers food, gas, insurance, the utilities and the couple of hundred a month I pay on the medical bills."

Mom took a deep breath and whispered, "We're going to have to move Ryan; my only choice is bankruptcy and start over."

"The girls will be..."

"I know." She nodded, "Believe me, I know. Not just them but I...I won't have next year's tuition for you."

"Don't worry about me, I can take a year off and work full time." I shrugged, "Rent will be cheaper, we'll be out from the bills and..." I snapped my fingers, "We will get dad's money so in six months we'll have that and we'll be fine, I could go back to school or you could keep the money for you and I'll finish at CCRI and pay one course at a time."

"No. I...I can't lose this house, honey and you have to stay in school."

"You just said we have no options."

"True, but tell me Ryan, where's the three grand or so we would need to move? First month, security, movers." She looked around, "Then again we would be going smaller and I'd be selling a lot of things."

"No!" I pointed at her, "All this stuff you and dad bought together, I...I've been trying to sell my car. I know you won't want me to, but..."

"I know."

"You..."

"Yes, I went by your work and saw the sign." She grinned, "I used my key to open it and changed the four to a seven on your phone number, that's why no one has called."

"You..."

"You're not selling your car, bought it for you, so if you don't want me selling our belongings..."

"Mom something has to give, I mean we're ...we're kind of desperate I guess."

"We are, aren't we?" she said, an odd look on her face.

"I'd say so," I waved my hand disgustedly, "I can't imagine telling the girls, but if you want me to I will, and I'll help them pack so you don't have..."

"Don't say anything yet." Mom said, "We have one more chance, but...well it's desperate."

"What is it?" I asked, "Can I help?"

"No, I think this one will be all me, honey."

"What is it?" I asked again, "Another bank?"

"I think you'd be better off not knowing."

"You can't do that to me, mom. You said once dad passed I was the man of the house and we were going to figure it all out together."

Mom stared at me in silence and I could see her wavering on whether or not to say anything. I stayed quiet, not wanting to fight with her unless I had to and finally she nodded as if agreeing with herself and putting her hand over mine, said,

"Ryan, I'm going to go see Uncle Malcolm tomorrow."

Chapter Three

"Uncle Malcolm?" I repeated, numbly.

"Yes." Mom began, "I know what he is, but he's, Christ, Ryan, he has to be making seven figures at this point, you said yourself he's got more money than..."

"Are you crazy?" I blurted, "What the fuck, mom?"

"Hey! Don't speak to me like that!" She raised her voice angrily.

"Then don't talk like that, shit, dad would rather see you stripping than talking to that piece of garbage!"

"Yeah, well Dad's not here is he?" She tapped her chest, "I am and it's up to me to save this house and your school and..."

"Screw that!" I wouldn't back down, not when that asshole was involved, "I'd rather live in the street and just get a job with Billy's dad. I know why dad couldn't stand him, mom. The guy offered dad money to fuck you, he's a disgusting piece of shit and I'll be damned if I'll let you go see him."

"I'm the parent here, Ryan, and I'll decide..."

"I swear to God, mom I will go there before you and beat the piss out of him. No way are you dealing with him!"

"You don't get the choice Ryan, because I already called him from the club tonight. I'm going to his office tomorrow after the salon."

"His office? Well I guess you should stay dressed like you are now then, that's all he's ever thought of you, you're just a piece of meat he wants to fuck, like every other woman is."

"Ryan, you drop one more f-bomb to me and I'll slap you." She warned, "You want to be treated like an adult? Then act like one, a respectful one."

"Okay." I forced myself to calm down, "I'm sorry about swearing, but mom, he's...he's a sleazebag, dad hadn't talked to him in five years neither have we. I...it made me sick just seeing him at the funeral and I was glad he didn't try to talk to us."

"Look, Ryan, your uncle is a pervert, hell, he owns an adult film company and has his own website, everything is sex with him, it always has been, but you said yourself you would take his money."

"If he was a decent human being and offered." I pointed out, "I don't want you going to ask him."

"Why?"

"Because he's...he's him." I said, "He'll want you to beg and he'll...mom he might say yes, but he's going to want you to...you know."

"Fuck me?" Mom asked.

"Oh, you can swear?" I rolled my eyes, "But yeah, the sleaze offered dad before, why wouldn't he again?"

"If that's what it takes, maybe I will." She said, her eyes averted from mine.

"What? Mom, you better get some sleep, because I can't believe you would even say that."

"Ryan, if he'll hand me twenty fine thousand dollars to save the family as we know it, I'll do it."

"Bullshit you will! You think dad would...okay," I caught myself and went in another direction, "What about me? You know how horrible I would feel?"

"But you'd feel that way in this house and in a good school. Ryan, there's a chance he will just lend me the money and that's what I am going to ask for. We pay him back in six months. If it turns into a sleazy game then I'll see how it goes, but if it comes down to it, I will, but the money isn't a loan, he's buying me."

"Like a whore?"

"Like a woman doing what she has to."

"Mom, you...I want to go with you."

"No."

"Why?" I grunted, "I know why, because you know it's going to come to that and you know I'll knock his damn teeth out."

"Ryan, he might do the right thing."

"Please, he only does right for himself."

"Malcolm...has a sense of what's right in a way, or at least a sense of family."

"Really?" I laughed disgustedly, "So, "Hey Robert, I'll give you ten grand to fuck Vicky, fifteen if she'll take it in the ass, twenty if I can film it and cum in her mouth."

I smiled at the shocked look on mom's face, "Yeah, dad told me word for word what that scum said, know why? Because he wanted me to know what filth he was and he told me..."

It was my turn to look away, but in my case so she couldn't see the tears forming my eyes, "Dad told me to keep you away from him, no matter what. I told him I would."

I forced myself to meet her gaze. "I promised dad I would take care of you, mom. I can't let you talk to him, at least not alone."

"Ryan..." Mom squeezed my hand, "Thank you. Thank you for wanting to take care of me, but I want to take care of you and Katie and Sarah. Want to see me out of the club? I get twenty five grand I won't go back, it will be enough to get us through the six months."

"Rather see you there than in his bed. Sick bastard would want to tape it I'll bet."

"Like I said he might just..."

"Do you really believe that?" I raised my eyebrows.

Mom leaned back onto the couch, "It's one thirty and we should be sleeping. I shouldn't have said anything, but seeing you know and aren't going to drop this, let me ask you something. Did your dad ever tell you about Malcolm? How he got where he is?"

"No and I don't care."

"Well along the way, he did try to help your father, in his way. So let me tell you."

"Fine." I sat back into the couch as she was.

"Malcolm was never a bad kid, but a dreamer and schemer and a little lazy. Your father worked his ass off in school and Malcolm coasted, claiming he wouldn't need college. One thing Malcolm had going for him was looks. Now your dad," she smiled at me,

"And you just like him, are good looking men, but...Malcolm? Flat out gorgeous, Hollywood good looking and he did very well with the girls."

"You mean he wasn't paying for it back then?"

"No, he was being paid." Mom explained. "He quit school and was bartending, made decent money, but more important to him was hooking up with all kinds of women, coeds to cougars. Well one older woman really took a liking to him, started paying him to take nights off and fool around with her. According to him, she thought he was a damn good lover and," she rolled her eyes, "Pretty well hung."

"Whatever." I muttered.

"Well, seems this woman did some work for a porn studio, shooting cougar scenes before it was popular. She convinced her director to give him a shot."

"You mean he was actually a porn star?"

"Yup, and his name was Malcolm Stone, did a lot of movies and made a lot of money doing what he loved best, fucking. But he wasn't a stupid man by any means and the scheming came in and the internet was starting to really blow up and he talked a few other guys and some women into starting their own site. He needed some money and your dad lent him ten grand against my wishes. But..." she put her hands out,

"We got it back in six months. The website turned into several, each catering to a specific fantasy and he used that money to go into full blown producing. He's got a goddamn dirty mind and some of his movies won awards for originality. His "Stone Cold Sex" site has thirty separate kink categories, everything from interracial to step mother step sister fantasies, he even has some that are supposed to be real incest, but of course are all actors."

"So what? We know he has money and you're just making him sound sicker to me."

"Sex isn't sick, honey, if two people agree, who cares what they do." She shrugged. "Your dad was the opposite, took a lot to talk him into trying anything."

"TMI" I told her.

"Sorry, but dad was an accountant; and he fit that safe, vanilla personality. Dad was practical and steady. Malcolm was wild and adventurous and turned his vice into money. Well when you were eight and we found out I was having twins and dad was worried about money, Malcolm offered him a job."

"In porn?"

"No, honey, well not as an actor, but the accountant for Stone Cold Sex, your uncle was offering your dad close to six figures, thirty more than what he was making and said as the company grew he would pay more. Dad refused, said he wanted no part of that industry."

"Were you mad?"

"No, I mean, I think dad was being a little to anal," she laughed, "pardon the pun, but it was his call. Your uncle was put off though. Said your dad thought he was better than him and always had. It turned into a big argument and they didn't talk for well over a year"

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,238 Followers
123456...8