Mom Will Do Anything! Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,238 Followers

"Then dad got laid off, not sure if you remember that, but we were a little worried, the girls were still in diapers and dad had no idea if his company would bounce back or not. He went to your uncle to borrow money and your uncle said no, but reoffered him the job, said it was time for dad to stop being stubborn and take care of his family."

"That led to another fight and dad did get called back. They started speaking again and all was well until your uncle got drunk one night at dinner and asked me if I would consider filming some videos for his milf site, said he figured I might need some real sex after years with your dad."

"See? D-bag." I crossed my arms, resting my case.

"He was drunk and dad tried to let it slide. I made a joke that no one would want to see me and he started going on and on about me. We managed to get off the subject and we started talking about money, that you would be looking at schools in a couple of years and how we would have to be ready, plus the girls are the same age, that's two at the same time so it started okay, just talking investments, then..." she paused,

"Dad left the room and Malcolm propositioned me, said he always wanted to fuck me. Said not only was I hot, but it was the sister in law kink that got him going, fucking his brother's woman as he put it."

"D-bag!" I said in a mocking sing song chant.

"I told him to knock it off and he offered me ten thousand dollars to fuck him, dad would never know. I said I was no whore and he said everyone was for the right money. That's how he earned his chance after all. I told him that wasn't true and he said he would prove it."

"When dad came back in the room, he went back to normal conversation and I relaxed, then they go into the den to smoke a cigar and next thing I know your father is yelling at him and told him to get out of his house and never come near his family again, I guess you know the details; he was trying to get your father to sell me for the night."

"And this is supposed to make me think he won't offer you again?" I asked dubiously.

"My point is he offered to help a couple of times on his own and both times were sincere, trying to get your father to take a better job and with him. Your dad turned down both and both times was a little rude about it. Don't get me wrong he had every right to get mad at the offer of paying for me, but...Malcolm did try the right way more than once and I am hoping he will this time."

"Then you'll have no problem with me coming then will you?" I grinned, "Get to see Uncle, shoot the shit, maybe look sad to help you get a yes..."

"I don't want you there."

"Because you know where it's going to go."

"And if it does and I decide to its my choice and you need not know."

"Then you'll lie to me." I shook my head, "Thanks mom."

"Ignorance is bliss."

"Not if I assume the worst."

Mom started to speak, but I slid across the couch and putting my hands on her shoulders, said, "Mom, I love you. You're an amazing woman and you've done the best you could for us, but you can't do this. Please."

Mom's eyes filled and she threw her arms around me, whispering in my ear, "And I love you honey, and the girls and...I want us to be okay, Ryan no matter what it takes."

"Mom, think of dad, really and me and the girls. You want that sleaze...touching you? He'll never let you forget it, mom you know that. What if he tapes it and blackmails you into more?"

"He wouldn't..."

"You don't know what he would do. Mom, please? For me? We'll just move, start over..."

"Ryan..."

"At least let me go and if he doesn't offer the right way, we leave. I won't let him touch you, I won't."

"My man of the house." Mom whispered and kissed my cheek, "Honey you and the girls mean everything to me. I love you so much, Ryan, you and I have gotten so close, most mother's never get to know their sons as men the way I have, bad situation, but still...I'm so proud of the man you've become during this."

"Then let this man protect you and honor my word to dad." I asked, my voice thick with emotion. "You can't see uncle alone."

"Okay." Mom sighed and hugged me closer to her, squeezing me tightly, "I...won't see him without you."

"Promise?" I pulled away from her, trying to make eye contact.

"I promise...I'll reschedule to a time we can both make it."

"Okay." She was lying, but I was done arguing with her.

"Good." She nodded, "I am going to get out of these ridiculous clothes and wash the slut off me."

Mom stood and looking down laughed, "You know, this would be a fun get up for the bedroom, too bad I didn't have anyone to enjoy it."

"You could find that person if you tried."

"Yeah, how? My guard dog son won't even let me talk to my own brother in law."

"Well, just don't date guys who own porn sites." I winked.

"Okay, I'll just look for one who likes to watch them, how's that?"

"That's fine." I grinned, "I watch them all the time."

"Pig" Mom said, with a stern look on her face.

"Coming from the woman dressed like she's ready for an episode of Milf's gone Wild."

"Touché'" Mom laughed, "Get some sleep honey, we'll talk in the morning."

"Sure."

I watched her walk up the stairs to where our bedrooms were and had to avert my eyes when she got far enough that I could see up her skirt. It would be nice not to see her like that anymore, but not at the cost of submitting to my gross Uncle.

I didn't believe her about seeing uncle without me and as I shut the lights off to head upstairs tried to think of an excuse to call out of work tomorrow, because I was going to be right behind mom when she left work tomorrow afternoon, no way was I going to let her see my uncle without me.

As I walked up the stairs I saw a picture of mom and dad on the wall and looking at Dad whispered, "Don't worry, dad, I got this"

Chapter Four

I looked up from my phone and for the tenth time in the last few minutes scanned the street for mom's red Kia. She was supposed to meet uncle for three and it was now five past. I knew that because after mom showered and fell asleep I had taken a chance and snuck into her room, removed her cell from the charger on the night stand and looked through the history. Sure enough; at one forty five mom had texted Uncle

"Macolm, don't know if you're still up, but I need to meet you earlier, is three okay?"

Uncle had replied instantly, "I'm always up, Vicky, after all I do my best work at night LOL. Three is fine, do you want to meet at my office or do lunch somewhere, coffee?"

"No, your office is fine, thank you."

"Is Ryan coming? I was hoping to see him."

"No, maybe another time, we need to talk alone."

"Understood, I look forward to seeing you, my beautiful sister in law."

"Pig." I muttered recalling the texts as I sat at the Starbucks across from the building that housed Stone Cold Productions.

I took a sip of my coffee and continued to scan the street. I'd gotten here at two in case mom ran early and in between watching for mom had shaken my head at the parade of smoking hot and scantily clad women walking in and out of the building across the street.

There were other companies located there, but there was no doubt these women were part of Stone Cold Productions, either showing up for assignments, or looking for them.

From what I understood, Uncle's film studios were across town, but this was where everything was run including the interviews and castings. Asshole that he was, I had to admit uncle had what most guys would consider a dream job.

I had no doubt he'd sampled most if not all his talent, but that still wasn't enough. Dad had said Uncle still paid for high end hookers and supposedly paid them to act out bizarre fantasies he didn't even want his porn star employees to know.

That did have me wondering what the hell a guy like that could still think of that a girl like that wouldn't do, but who knew? He had offered dad money for mom just because of the kink of it being his sister in law.

I finished my coffee while watching two guys walking out of the building. They were dressed in tight jeans and tank tops and I noticed a woman right behind them with a small camera, as I continued to stare, the guys stopped, wrapped their arms around each other and kissed.

The woman started filming them as well as the reactions of people walking by.

"Figures, it couldn't have been two girls." I muttered, watching the guy's break the kiss and the woman who was filming them laugh at the looks on people's faces.

I was getting ready to order another coffee so the staff wouldn't say anything about me hanging around when mom walked right by the window less than five feet away from me.

"Are you kidding me?" I said aloud, earning a look from the couple sitting next to me.

As Mom stood at the curb waiting to cross, my first thought was she may as well have stayed in the school girl outfit. Mom was wearing a simple one piece red dress, but nothing like I could ever imagine her in outside of her job.

The dress fell just past the curve of her ass and was tight enough to show m that curve. The back was cut all the way down to her lower back, exposing her smooth white skin and it didn't escape my notice that there was no bra strap.

Her long brown hair was down and seemed to have more curl in it than usual and as my eyes made the journey down her long legs I saw they ended in a pair of red heeled sandals that strapped around her ankles. Fuck me shoes if I ever saw them and I'm sure a pair she wore to work at the club. I wondered if she had gone to the salon like that or slipped home to change.

The other thing I noticed was the head of every guy on the street turning as they passed her. One, a tall dark haired man in a suit stopped and said something to her.

Mom turned her head and nodded and smiled. I watched the guy smile back and continue to talk. Mom shook her head and with a shrug and a rueful smile, he walked away, but still looked back over his shoulder at her.

When mom had turned to speak I had noticed the front of the dress was cut so low the inner half of her breasts were exposed and were propped up pretty damn well. It also showed she was not wearing a bra. Even from several feet away behind the window I could make out her nipples in the red material. My mother was dressed like a whore to ask my uncle, my porn director uncle; for money.

I was damn glad I came along and standing, I dropped a couple of dollars on the table to tip the waitress and headed out of the coffee shop. Mom had just started to cross the street and I quickly followed her.

It was a busy street, but traffic stopped immediately as the guys driving were more than happy to let her pass. I darted along behind her and as I glanced at the driver of a red pickup, he smiled at me, pointed at my mother and gave a thumbs up.

I simply nodded at him, figuring he thought I was following her just to check out her ass. Looking down at her and watching her hips swing and how damn long her legs were it struck me that if I did not know this was mom I'd be drooling like the rest of the guys on the street.

Growing up, I'd always known mom was pretty and when I hit my teens and my friend's started remarking on her, I realized she was hot, but she never tried to be. She would dress well and flattering, but never inappropriate or slutty.

But having seen her outfits for work and seeing her out here in public it was apparent my mother was one hell of a sexy woman and not just for her age, but any age. That thought did not make me feel any better about her seeing Uncle.

She was dressing this way on purpose, hopefully to distract him and play him, but possibly to entice and seduce. Mom was still trying to get over dad and desperate. She wasn't thinking clearly and I needed to save her from a big mistake.

Mom reached the other side of the street and was heading for the glass doors leading into the office building, when I came up behind her.

"Hey, hot stuff, where you going?"

Mom turned to look at me and before she spoke I noticed her deep red lip stick and she was sporting the rest of her night job make up.

"Ryan! What are you doing here?"

"The same thing you are getting here before you told me you were," I grinned, "Sneaking"

"Well sneak your ass back home." She told me, "If I wanted you here I wouldn't have..."

"Lied to me." I said, "Why would you lie, mom?" I made a show of looking her up and down, "And why the hell are you dressed like this?"

"To prey on all he thinks about, sex." She admitted.

"Because that will make him think of just helping without looking for payment up front." I replied.

"Ryan, you are my son, not my father and I will do what I see fit for this family."

"And I'm not a child and I will do what I see fit for my mother and that is to not let you talk to that piece of shit alone."

Mom looked taken aback and as her dark eyes stared into mine, I returned her gaze. We stared at each other in silence and by the initial look in her eyes I thought we were going to keep arguing, but he gaze softened and reaching down to take my hand, she said softly,

"I love Ryan, I love that you care. You're right; you're not a kid anymore, but one hell of a young man."

"Then let me come with you. I'll be quiet, I promise."

"I have your word?" she asked, skeptically.

"You have my word I will sit there while you ask and he answers. If he gets out of line?" I shrugged, "No promises."

"Be respectful, he is your uncle and I would like to get his help."

"So would I, but not at your cost."

Mom sighed, "Think of the girls, Ryan, its..."

"I am and they wouldn't ever want their mommy being used and hurt."

"They would never know."

"You would." I told her.

"Excuse me." A man's vice spoke, "Are you here to see someone?"

Mom let my hand go and turning to the security guard flashed him a huge smile.

"Hi, is there a problem?"

"You're standing in the doorway, and I was wondering if there was a problem."

"Not at all." Mom gave her long hair a toss that made me roll my eyes. "We're here for an appointment with..."

"Stone Cold." The guard smirked and looked mom up and down, "I can tell." He looked at me. "I don't blame you kid, I wouldn't be too happy if my mother was coming here either."

"Hey," I started to step in front of mom, "My mother's not here for that, she..."

"Of course not." He laughed, "I'm sure your mom is here to..."

"I'm Malcolm Stone's Sister in law." Mom said coolly, "And I'm sure he would love to hear about how funny you think me and his only nephew coming to visit him is."

"You're...oh, my apologizes ma'am." He bowed his head, "I was just..."

"Demeaning a woman, sure you do it all the time here."

Mom stepped past him, "Let's go Ryan."

I winked at the guard and followed mom into the building. We took the elevators to the fourth floor which all belonged to Stone Cold Productions. If for any reason we were unsure if this was the place, all we had to do was look around. The walls were lined with posters of the movies Uncle's company had produced.

None of the actors or actresses was outright nude, but pretty damn close. I read the titles as we passed them and wondered what mom would think if she knew I'd seen parts of many of them online.

A woman came around the corner and my eyes widened as she smiled as she passed us. I stopped moving and returning the smile with a goofy one of my own, watched her walk down the hall.

"Ryan." Mom called.

"Oh, um..."

"Let me guess." Mom rolled her eyes, "You know who she is?"

"I...that's Nikki Sinn." I said, and then blushed when mom raised her eyebrows. "I...might have heard of her."

"Really?" Mom looked down the hall, "Hmm I've seen a couple with her in it. Liked her better as a brunette."

"Mom!"

She shrugged. "What? It's okay for you and not for me? Your father might have been a little vanilla, but I enjoy some spicy movies here and there."

"TMI." I put my hands over my ears.

"Double standard." Mom waved her hand at me, "Let's go before you start asking for autographs"

We made our way through the hallways and sure enough I saw several other women and even a couple, of men I recognized from the movies coming in and out of rooms along the halls. I was surprised to see many dressed plainly, jeans and t-shirts and wondered if they did that because of how they had to dress for 'work'.

We were following the signs for the main office and when Mom stopped at a window to wait for the receptionist to return to her desk a smoking hot blonde that looked about my age, wearing a dress that made mom's look prudish said, "Hi, I've been waiting for you guys."

"You have?" I asked

"Yeah, Jack said you were showing up any minute and to take you down to wardrobe."

"For what?" I tried to keep my eyes on her face and not her huge tits that were almost falling out of her low cut dress.

"For the scene!" she sighed, "You guys are here for the mom's bang teens video right?"

"Moms..."

"Right." She nodded, her blonde pig tails bobbing. "I'm the step daughter and you're my boyfriend and she's my step mom" she pointed at my mother who looked like she was trying not to laugh.

The girl looked mom up and down, then gave me a long look. "Wow, this is going to be one of those shoots that's more fun than work! You guys new? Never seen you before."

"I bet he's seen you." Mom replied.

"Maybe, I've done about twenty films, I'm Candy Came."

"Oh...goddamn." I whispered, "I..."

"Usually I have red hair, the director wanted blonde, but wanted me so They're paying an extra couple of hundred to get me to dye my hair for a week." She shrugged causing her tits to bounce. "I swear they just go by what they feel like seeing, but whatever, so anyway let's go; we're going to be..."

"Wrong people, hon." Mom said, "We're here to see Mr. Stone."

"Oh, you are brand new!" she smiled, "He'll love seeing the two of you, Mr. Stone loves older women with young guys, bet he'll watch your audition in person!"

"No, she's my..."

"Yes, hi, Vicky Rogers to see Malcolm Stone."

I turned to see the receptionist, who to my surprise was an older woman dressed in a business suit, rather than the porn start type I figured my uncle would have as a secretary, back at her desk.

"I see your name here." The woman nodded, "And who is this young gentlemen?"

"My son Ryan."

"Wow, Stone is really getting kinky!" Candy exclaimed.

"He's his nephew thank you." Mom explained.

"Sure he is." She laughed, "So Ryan, you coming into the family business?" she started to saunter over to me, "You know, you'll need someone to show you the ropes, and..."

"Miss Came, please wait out in the lobby, the sound of your voice annoys me." The woman behind the window said, "This is Mr. Stone's family, not acting hopefuls."

"Bitch." Candy muttered, as she turned to leave.

Stopping next to me she winked, "Hey Ryan, I'm going to autograph a picture of me for you and leave it with Miss Poppins over here, make sure you get it okay?"

"Yeah, thanks!" I told her, ignoring the frown on mom's face.

"It's a head shot." She grinned, "Or is it a shot of me giving head, I'll let that be a surprise."

With a smirk in mom's direction she left the office.

"This is why I didn't want you here." Mom said as the secretary picked up the phone to call uncle.

"No, its not." I answered, "You didn't want me here because you're willing to do what people think you're here to do."

"Don't smart mouth me, Ryan." Mom warned in a low whisper, "I..."

"Miss Rogers, Mr. Stone will see now."

"Most of you in fact." I winked at mom, and ignoring the flare of anger in her eyes walked past her to where the secretary was holding the door open that led into the back.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,238 Followers
123456...8