Mom Will Never Know

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,142 Followers

"Hope Mike had his music on up there." Dad said.

"He's oblivious." Mom replied standing up and raising her arms in the air.

"Yeah all he does these days is play with that camera set up we bought him, he loves that thing."

"Yeah I do." I'd said, staring at the puddle of cum on my stomach.

I watched dad slide mom's dress back on then pull his pants up. Dad sat down in his chair and with a giggle mom sat on his lap and picking up the remote turned the game back on.

I'd shut the monitor off thinking how sick that was that I had just watched my mother and father have sex, not just sex, but raunchy nasty sex and that I should never do it again. But hot on the heels of that thought was a stronger one, what would I see if I put one in their bedroom?

What I saw a week later when I did get ballsy enough to hide the cameras in their room was enough to get me hooked. When I had to work nights I would set it to record and within minutes of getting home I would be in my bed watching the night's adventures.

Occasionally there were none, or once in a while it was slow lovemaking under the covers, but most of the time? My mother never failed to put on a show and my old man-who I now respected in a whole new way-gave it to her just the way she liked it, hot, hard and nasty.

When I was home the second mom and dad said they were tired and went upstairs, usually mom first which I now knew was to slip into something fun so they could play one of their little games, I would only wait a couple minutes before running upstairs to see the action live.

I'd lost track of how many loads I'd blown watching them fuck and had taken to playing the game of edging myself and not cumming until my father did, which wasn't easy, the guy could last!

Not that I had any interest in him or any other guy, but my father was in good shape, always hard for my mother and fucked the shit out of her and it was the same thrill as watching a female porn star get it, except this porn star was my mom.

I mind came back to the present when mom entered the bedroom and went over to her bureau. I swapped that camera over to full screen and watched her sit down. She was wearing the old shapeless black robe she's put on whenever I was home and the fact I knew what that robe concealed made even that very 'mom like' attire seem sexy in its own way.

Mom removed the towel from her hair and shaking it loose, began to blow dry it. I watched with the feeling there wouldn't be much of a show except for if she took the robe off before she slipped into bed.

But I was happy to be wrong when finished with her hair; mom stood up and removed the robe. She was naked beneath it and as always the sight of my mother's amazing body had my cock at full attention.

Mom picked up a bottle of skin cream and squirting some in her hands rubbed it over her arms. She squirted some onto her tits and I resumed stroking my cock while watching her rub the white cream into her big firm tits and imagining it was another white sticky substance.

Mom continued to work the lotion into her body, down her stomach and her outer thighs. Leaning back in the chair, she put one foot on her dresser and starting at her feet massaged it into her legs.

My heart beat faster as her hands worked the lotion into her inner thighs. She stopped and I frowned; I'd been hoping she would rub it into her pussy. Mom stood up and walked over to the bed naked and I quickly switched to the main camera facing the bed.

Normally mom would slip on a night shirt or shorts and a tank top, but this time she lay on the bed on top of the sheets naked. She cupped her tits and my cock jumped in my hand when she played with her nipples and moaned.

Her hips moved up and down and sliding her right hand down her stomach, she spread her legs wide open, giving me a great view of her always smooth pussy. She ran her fingers through her lips and began rubbing her clit.

She moaned loud enough for me to hear it and sliding her other hand down, spread her lips wide open before slipping two fingers inside her pussy.

"Damn." I breathed as she moved her hips up and down into her thrusting fingers.

Mom braced her feet on the bed and lifted her hips off of it, pumping them as if she were really getting fucked. She brought one hand back to her right breast, rolling her nipple between her finger tips.

She whimpered as if frustrated then, reaching over to the nightstand, slid the drawer open and brought out a long purple vibrator. She positioned it between her legs and sliding her fingers out replaced them with the toy, burying it all the way into her pussy, leaving just the very end of it exposed.

She turned it and even over her moan I could hear it humming. My hand moved faster over my cock as mom stroked her clit with the fingers of her right hand while using the left to fuck herself with the toy.

I didn't think this could get any sexier, but mom made it happen. Rolling over onto her stomach, she drew her knees up beneath her and reaching between her legs resumed playing with her clit and plunging the toy inside her.

"Holy fuck." I whispered, when she slid her fingers from her pussy and eased one into her ass.

Mom teased her finger around her pink rosebud several times before pushing it in and out. She worked her fingers back to her clit, wiggling her ass in the air and pushing the vibrator deeper. Her hips worked, moving her ass up and down while she held the toy still, fucking it while she played with her clit.

She was moaning louder into her pillow and each moan was ending a higher pitch. I'd been watching her long enough to know that meant she was getting close to coming and I moved my hand faster, playing the game of trying to cum when she did and wishing it was all over that incredible ass.

I jumped at the sound of a knock and releasing my cock, tried to pull my jeans up while looking up at my door. I rolled my eyes when I realized the knock had come from the monitor's crystal clear sound and was coming from mom's room.

"Hey," Dad's voice came through the speakers, "You can't wait for me?"

"Hey, baby!" Mom looked over her shoulder at him, but continued to fuck herself with the toy, her ass pointing at him as he entered the camera's range. "I figured I'd warm her up for you!"

"Next time I won't give you any notice I'm skipping work early, I'll just show up and take you."

"What's stopping you from doing that now?" Mom slid the vibrator from inside her and wiggled her ass at dad, who had already kicked his shoes off and removed his shirt.

He approached the foot of the bed and mom turned around on it and remaining on her hands and knees opened her mouth wide and wagged her tongue at him. Dad pulled his jeans down and his cock had no sooner sprung into sight then it was in my mother's eager mouth.

Dad picked up the vibrator and reaching over her shoved it back inside her. He thrust it in and out as she bobbed her head up and down his cock like it was the last time she would ever suck it. He stepped back, removing his cock from her mouth and mom started to turn back around, but he put his hand on her back to stop her.

To my increasing excitement, dad kicked his pants off and went around the bed to get on it behind her. Normally if he fucked her doggy style I could only watch from the side, or his back while he fucked her, but facing this way, I would be able to see mom's face as she got it good and hard.

That only took seconds to see as dad removed the vibrator and replaced it with his cock. Mom cried out and bucked her hips, slamming back into him as he fucked her with long hard strokes. My cock was back in my hand and I almost lost control and came when my father took the vibrator and slowly slid it into my mother's ass.

Her eyes widened and she released a high pitched whimper when he worked it in and out while still fucking her.

"Like that? Like something in both your holes?" Dad asked.

"Love it!" Mom moaned,

"Because you're a little whore." Dad gave her a slap on her ass that made her yelp.

"Your whore, baby!" Mom laughed, "Now how about you show me what you really want in my ass?"

"Thought you'd never ask." Dad with drew the toy and tossing it on the bed, slid his cock from her pussy and shoved it slowly into her ass.

In all the times I'd watched them I'd never seen mom take it in the ass and I had a good close up of her eyes widening and her mouth open as dad shoved his big cock all the way into her ass.

The squeal she emitted when he started to fuck her sent my hand speeding along my shaft as dad fucked her harder and harder. He grabbed her hair, pulling her head back and fucked her so hard she released a sound that could only be described as a howl.

The look of lust and pleasure on my mother's face as she took it in her ass coupled with the noises she was making sent me over the edge. My cock erupted, sending waves of cum spurting from the tip and landing back on my hand and stomach.

Even as my balls spilled the last of their contents, I continued to stroke it, smearing my cum into it as my eyes never left my mother's face as my father was now hammering her ass the way he did her pussy.

With her hair being pulled, mom's face was directly facing the camera in the vent she looked incredible. Her big brown eyes were bulging and her face was sweating and flushed beet red. Her mouth was open as she moaned continuously.

Her big tits were bouncing back and forth and behind her dad had smacked both her ass cheeks as red as her face. Not for the first time it dawned on me that my mother not only loved to get fucked, but roughly, god she was the hottest woman I'd ever seen! A loving mother who was a damned porn star in bed!

In the beginning I had just gotten off on watching her fuck, but after awhile my thoughts had turned to me fucking her, making her scream like my father did, watching her suck my cock and then licking her pussy, playing with and sucking those perfect tits, and fuck having her in every position.

Mom's squeals went up an octave and I swore I could hear her without the microphone from the monitor. Their room was on the first floor, mine on the second, but many times previously there had been nights I had to turn the TV or music up from their noise, but that was back before I knew how hot their sex, and my mother, was.

Dad was tearing into her so hard the bed was rocking and with a loud gasp, he whipped his cock out of her ass. Mom immediately rolled over onto her back and sliding up to straddle her, his hand tightly gripping his cock, dad leaned and came on her face.

I was so turned on, I pumped my cock furiously and with a groan blew my second load within five minutes and as a few small dribbles of cum oozed from the tip I watched my father paint my mother's face.

His cum splattered from her forehead to her chin and into her wide open mouth as he jacked off all over her. When he was done he hopped off the bed to grab a towel on the chair next to it. Mom let her head hang over the side of the bed, allowing cum to drip across her face.

She was staring straight up at the wall where the vent was, giving me a shot so perfect I would most likely make a still of it and save it to my computer along with several of their encounters I'd saved.

Dad came over and began wiping her face and with a smile, mom grabbed his cock and squeezed it, wringing a few more drops from him and catching them in her mouth.

"Damn, you're a pig." He laughed.

"That's no way to talk to the mother of your son." She replied, with a grin as he finished wiping her off.

"Your being a mother makes your being a pig even hotter." He said, sitting down on the bed next to her.

"Can't argue with that." I said aloud as I shut the monitor off and with a sigh stared at the huge mess on my cock and stomach and wishing it was on my mother's face. My dad was a lucky man.

*****

I entered the house quietly, trying not to make any noise. I'd worked until midnight and my parents were usually in bed by ten, which meant asleep by maybe eleven with their nightly fuck fests. I crept past the door to their bedroom

I made my way upstairs and walking into my room, closed the door behind me before turning on the light. I turned around and gasped, "Holy shit!" when I saw my father sitting in my chair which he'd turned away from my desk to face the door.

"Hey, Mike." He said, casually, "How was work?"

"Um, busy." I answered nervously, "What are you doing in here this late?"

"We need to talk and without your mom around so I figured it would be easier to catch you when she's sleeping."

"Everything okay?" My first thought was the cameras after all, it's not like I was doing anything else wrong these days, my grades were good and work was fine and that was pretty much my life right now, I didn't have much time to get in trouble.

"Yeah." Dad nodded, he ran his hand through his short black hair and I noticed his blue eyes were darting around as if he were nervous as well.

Looking at my father was like looking in a mirror twenty plus years from now. There would never need to be a test to prove I was his. We had the same hair and eye color, high cheek bones, were the same height, slightly over six feet, and even sounded alike. Right now the only difference was he was more rugged than me, but I was even catching up with that over the last year or two.

"So if everything's okay, what can't wait?" I asked, taking off my lame Taco Bell visor and tossing it in the laundry before sitting down on my bed facing him.

"Might be easier to show you." Dad turned to my lap top and shook the mouse.

"What is it?" The knot was back in my stomach and I leaned forward as dad went into his e-mails and opened something up.

"It's a pretty interesting movie," he laughed, again sounding nervous, "A movie within a movie really."

Windows media came up and I held my breath as the video buffered. When it came to life, I released my breath as if someone had punched me in the stomach.

The video was shot of me on my bed. The angle was from behind me, looking over my shoulder and showed not only my cock in my hand, but the monitor in my other hand. On the screen, clear as day was my mother playing with herself, it was from yesterday.

Even as I sat there stunned, it hit me what had happened to the camera in the baseboard and looking at the angle of the movie, I turned my head and looked at the small vent just over my bed.

"Yup, those vents are great spots." Dad said from where he was watching the video, "And that camera and monitor set up was worth the money we paid." He whistled, "Look at how clear even the picture on your monitor is."

"Dad, I, uh..." I stopped, unable to come up with anything that made sense.

"Tell you what, your mother can put on a show." Dad was still glued to the video. "It's funny, I've been with her for over twenty years flesh to flesh, but seeing her on a screen? Really fucking hot!"

He shut the video off and turned in the chair to face me. He didn't look mad at all and for some reason that made me more unsettled, something was wrong here.

"Look, dad, I'm sorry, I...I don't know why I did that. It was sick and wrong and...does mom know?"

"First off," Dad actually smiled, "Calm down, you're not in trouble."

"I'm not?"

"Think about it, Mike; am I yelling and screaming and freaking out?'

"No." I narrowed my eyes, "You're really not mad?"

"Nope and your mother doesn't know, that's why we're talking."

"Oh, I appreciate it, dad." I nodded, "I'll stop. I'll never do it again, promise."

"Why not?"

"What?" Okay, had I eaten one too many burritos and this was weird dream?

"It's hot, Mike." He put his hands out, "Your mother is one hell of a woman and watching people have sex? That's pretty hot itself."

"You don't care your son watched you?" I asked.

"You don't seem to care you're watching your mother suck and fuck, do you?" he frowned, "Um., wait. It is your mother you're watching right, not me?"

"Of course not! Why the hell would you turn me on?" I exclaimed so vehemently he laughed, "Jeez okay, no need to hurt my feelings."

"Sorry." I shrugged, "But you know, its weird."

"But you like watching your mother with me though?"

"Dad, are you drunk?" I blurted out; he had to be because this was getting Twilight zone weird that he was talking about it like this.

"Not at all, but I am excited."

"Excited?" I repeated, "I'm lost, dad. I think I'd have an easier time if you broke my cameras and grounded me for six months."

"Right, because that would be the normal reaction." He agreed, "But normal kids wouldn't want to watch their mother have sex now would they? Let alone set up a damn surveillance kit to do it."

"Touche'" I said weakly.

"Mike, this was tough for me to do. I found your cameras three weeks ago and it took me this long to approach you."

I sat there open mouthed at what he just said, "Wait, you found them three weeks ago?"

"Yup, the cold weather's around the corner so when I was home one Saturday while you were working and mom was out I decided to go around and check all the vents to make sure they were clean and clear."

"Three weeks." I said again as what that meant was slowly dawning on me.

"Right." He grinned, "And how many times have your mother and I had sex in that time? Not only sex, but things like the schoolgirl outfit and naughty secretary and yesterday?" he smiled, "I asked her to do that, told her I was on my way home and to let me catch her playing with herself."

"So you knew and it," My eyes widened, "It turned you on?"

"It did." He sighed, "I know it sounds crazy, but seeing as how you're being pretty bizarre yourself I thought we could help each other out."

"How?" I asked, "You want me to keep watching?"

"You can do that." He nodded, "But I want to watch too."

"What do you want to do, come in my room and watch mom play with herself?"

"I want to come in here and watch alright, but not her with a toy."

"Then what do you want to watch?" I was confused.

Taking a deep breath, dad looked me in the eye, "Mike, I want to watch you fuck your mother."

***** "What did you just say?" I shook my head, as if trying to clear my ears, because I could not have heard what I thought I did.

"You heard me right." Dad told me, "I want to watch you fuck mom."

"But she's my mother." I was caught red handed watching, but didn't have to admit that.

"Mike, you really going to tell me you've been watching her for weeks and haven't thought of her?"

"No, I..." I stopped when he put his hand up.

"Again, does it look like there's a problem here? Mike I've let you keep watching us, I showed you I know and I just told you I want you to do this, stop acting like you don't want her." "This a trick?" I asked suspiciously, "You just being cool to get me to say that then lay in on me?"

"Okay." Dad nodded, "I'm not telling you enough. Like I said, I'm nervous with this too."

"Still not sure what this is." I admitted, "Shouldn't you just be grounding me and sending me to therapy?"

"No, because I would have to go too." He laughed.

"Okay, here's the thing, Mike. You've seen more than enough to know your mom and I have a great sex life. We love fucking, we love to role play, she likes to play dress up, likes it rough...pretty much anything two people can do we have done it and at this point you've seen it."

"I've seen a lot, that's for sure." I risked a small grin that dad returned.

"That's because once I found out you were watching I really stepped it up. The school girl outfit, the time I hand cuffed her, our cougar club role play, I had you in mind for all of them. Fucking her ass earlier today was the one thing you hadn't seen yet."

"I can't believe she likes it."

"She loves it. She loves it all and I love giving it to her."

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,142 Followers