Mom Will Never Know

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,149 Followers

"So if you guys are happy with everything what's up with what you said you wanted?"

"Your mom and I are exhibitionists. We love people to watch. Now here, we have to be careful. We have careers and a son and we can't risk doing anything freaky. But when we travel?"

Dad sat back in my chair and smiled, "When we go away for weekends or on cruises? Your mother will dress like a total slut, mini skirt with no panties and she will flash her ass and pussy all over the place."

"Wow." I whistled.

"We have sex in front of open windows, we'll fuck in the car where people can see." He leaned forward and lowered his voice as if someone could hear us. "Couple times we even let a guy watch us."

"Goddamn, dad."

"Yeah they would sit in the corner and watch us fuck, tell mom what to do. Last year we found a couple like us and we took turns fucking in front of each other, so fucking hot."

"Now this is father son bonding." I laughed.

"But there's something else." He began, "A long time ago I got to where I didn't just want other guys to see how hot your mother was, but to experience her."

"You mean you....swapped?" I asked incredulously

"No." Dad answered quickly. "First I don't want another woman; I want to watch another man with her. We talked about it and she said if it really turned me on she would do it, because anything that gets me hot gets her hot, but..."

He spread his arms out and sighed.

"Real life isn't porn stories and it has risks. The question is who? A stranger? Lot of risk, disease, they could be a nut job. Friends? Sure we would know them, but that's the problem, they know us and we wanted it secret. But traveling put us back in the risk of a stranger so it's always stayed a fantasy." He pointed to me

"Until now. You're going to fulfill my fantasy. You're going to have sex with your mother while I sit here and watch just like you've been doing and I'm going to keep the video."

"You're serious?" I took a moment to think about it, he seemed serious.

He certainly wasn't mad and the more I heard about my mother the hotter she became to me. To think she would be with another man to make my father happy was a huge turn on. To think my father wanted her to was as well. And he was right, I did want her, wanted her bad.

"Um, okay." I spoke slowly, trying to figure it out. "I guess I don't have to be afraid to admit I've thought about mom, like you said how could I not?"

"See there you go." Dad looked thrilled, "So we can do this."

"But," I put my hand up, "What about mom? She knows this? She's okay with fucking me?" Please say yes.

"Well," Dad frowned and hesitated, dashing my hopes. "She doesn't know. She doesn't know you've been watching and I never talked to her about this because, well I guess it's obvious."

"Because I'm her son." I shrugged, "Then I don't see how this is going to happen."

"She's not going to know it's you."

"Excuse me?" I blinked, "How wouldn't she?"

"I've been thinking about this. It's more my fantasy than hers anyway, right?"

"If you say so."

"So my thought was what if I could arrange it without her knowing?" he went on excitedly, "You've seen we love to play games, so one night I tie her hands to the bed, blindfold her, then let you come in and take over."

"Blindfold?"

"Yes! Think about it, Mike. You get to do whatever you want with your mother, I get to watch it's a win for both of us and mom will never know!"

"Seems really sleazy." I pointed out because it was, touching mom when she had no idea it was me. On the other hand just picturing her laying there, her hands bound, unable to see me had my cock twitching even with my father sitting right in front of me.

"And watching her without her knowing and jerking off to her isn't?" he asked, "You're already way into sleazy, Mike. So why not go all the way and we both get what we want."

"But that's really unfair to mom." I tried to stick to what was right.

"Mom will never know, Mike. How could she? She'll be blindfolded, I'll be the person to do it then you slip in and take over. You sound enough like me that if you whisper she won't know the difference and you just don't say much."

"And just do whatever I want?"

"She'll tell you what she wants, trust me, she's not shy. Do what you want, but keep in mind when she asks for something I always do it."

"And if she says take the blindfold off?" I voiced the obvious issue to the plan.

"I'll be here listening. As soon as she asks, which I doubt by the way, I'll hurry down there so all you have to do is stall for a couple of minutes."

"I don't know." That was a lie; I knew what I wanted, but what if she did find out.

As if reading my mind dad asked, "So is your only problem mom finding out?"

"Yeah." I answered, "I guess I'm an ass because if I knew for sure she never would, I think I'd do it."

"She won't, Mike. Think about it, I'm running as big of a risk as you. You can't do this without me so we would both be in deep shit, me probably worse. So for me to be sure, trust me, I'm sure. That's why the game is her hands being tied so she can't take it off herself."

"She won't care? She's okay without seeing?"

"Come on, you've seen her, she's into everything. We've done it before, but not recently. She says she gets wet the second the blindfold goes on, she loves being helpless."

I sat there waffling, it was wrong, but a chance to be with my mother. To touch her at will, to feel her and be inside her to taste her, to make her cum and mom wouldn't ever know.

"This is your chance, Mike. A chance to get to do what very few sons ever do, experience their mother as a lover."

"Most sons don't want to."

"And most fathers would kick their ass if they did want to. You and I are in the same twisted fantasy world, Mike and we can both have it." He winked, "And from what I saw in the video of you spanking it? Let's say you take after me enough that she wouldn't notice that either."

"Thanks for noticing." I muttered.

"She won't be as helpless as you think. We've done it before; she'll tell you when she wants something." He gave me a sly smile, "Bet she asks you to put it in her mouth."

"You think?" My mind filled with the image of my cock sliding in and out of her perfect lips.

"I know so, she loves to give head and she loves doing it when she's tied. She'll want you to fuck her mouth. You going to turn that down, Mike?"

"Um...when were you thinking of doing it?"

"Tomorrow night. It's Friday and we usually play something kinky on Friday."

"I work."

"Exactly." Dad clapped his hands, "So she won't even think you're home."

"I won't be."

"You will be, you'll call that girl you said is always looking for hours and ask her to take your shift." He winked, "You said she's cute, she'll owe you a favor, maybe you can get a date out of it."

"Cindy, cover for me while I fuck my mom." I said it with a straight face, then burst out laughing.

"See? How could she suspect something when she thinks you're not in the house?"

"Right, but..."

"I waited a long time for this chance, Mike, but I'm not going to wait any longer." He told me. "So right now, yes or no?"

"Well."

"Going once." Dad stood up, "Going twice." He began walking towards my bedroom door. "Going..."

"Okay!" I blurted out, "I'll call Cindy in the morning."

"That's my boy!" Dad laughed and clapped me hard on the shoulder, "Mike, you and I are in for the treat of a lifetime tomorrow night."

"Yeah, but mom not so much." I said, still thinking this was wrong to do to her.

"Well then you'll just have to make it a treat for her too." He smiled down at me, "Time for you to do for her, what she's always done for you."

"What's that?"

"Anything she wants."

***** I sat on my bed, nervously watching the monitor. At some point this morning, dad had replaced the camera he had removed from the baseboard and all three angles were working. Right now I was staring at their bed.

It was bare except for a black rope hanging from the middle rung of the headboard and a strip of black cloth on the pillow. I was nervous, but also excited and looking at the screen, I thought of the role reversal about to take place. My father up here sitting at my desk watching me have sex with his wife, my mother.

It was going to be awkward knowing dad was watching, but he'd known I was and it hadn't bothered him. But then again that stuff got him going and he was fucking a woman he was supposed to be fucking, not his mother and with her unaware.

I tried not to think how sleazy this was and focus on the simple fact I was getting what I'd been dreaming of and could look at it that I was helping dad out as well. Plus at this stage it would be hard to back out.

Cindy had jumped at the chance to work a few extra hours and dad had been dead on, she had giggled and said she owed me a big favor. She'd been flirting with me for months now, so who knew? Maybe I would get a date out of this.

To keep up appearances, I'd donned by Taco Bell uniform and left the house at six, only to park down the street and slip in through the back door while dad had mom distracted by asking her to help him go through some junk in the basement for their annual yard sale.

I'd changed back into just a pair of jeans and after trying to force myself to study for a little while saw it was almost eight o'clock. Dad had said he was going to talk mom into an early night and be ready for eight. It was ten past now and I was wondering if something went wrong.

I jumped at the sound of their door and saw mom come in, grab something, from her bureau and then move out of sight. I didn't switch cameras, I would be seeing all she had shortly and this time in much, much closer.

My phone vibrated on the bed next to me and I saw a text from dad.

"Come down now and wait in the hall, I'll be out when I'm ready."

As soon as I read the text dad entered their bedroom and walked over to the bed. Picking up the tie attached to the headboard, he said something I couldn't make out and beckoned mom with his finger. I closed my eyes, took a deep breath and pushing myself off the bed, and quickly left my room before I could change my mind.

I was barefoot, but still took the stairs slowly, careful to avoid the one with the creak that had given me away more than once when I'd snuck in late from dates a few times. When I reached the bedroom door, I noticed dad had left it open a couple inches so mom wouldn't hear it open and close.

I could see the glow of candlelight peeking through the doorway and stood there rocking from one foot to the other. A sense of the surreal came over me, was I really going to do this? Was I really going to have my way with my mother as she thought I was dad?

My heart skipped a beat when I heard mom say, "Come on, baby, touch me, don't tease!"

I flinched when Dad pulled the door open, and putting his finger to his lips, stepped out into the hall with me closing the door most of the way behind him.

"Okay, I'm heading upstairs to watch," he winked, "I've given you some good shows, now it's your turn."

I nodded nervously and he must have noticed because he put his hand on my shoulder and leaning close so he could whisper said,

"Just relax, she'll never know the difference. Like I said, she will tell you if she wants something, so do as you feel and as she tells you and it will be fine. Night of a lifetime kid, make good on it."

"But what if, uh, I can't?" I asked softly.

Dad shrugged, "Then you're losing out, but if you really think you can't, just look up at the vent camera and wave at me and we'll switch." He winked, "Trust me, Mike, you won't have a problem, once you touch her, you won't be able to think of anything, but doing more of it."

I started to speak, but he shook his head and turning his back hurried down the hallway. Turning to the door, I took the plunge and entered the room. Dad had set up enough candles to bath the entire bedroom in its soft glow and I'm sure mom thought that was for effect, when in reality, he wanted to be sure the cameras could pick up the action.

Now that I knew he had known I was watching it made a lot of sense he either left the lights on or used candles when he and mom fucked. That thought-and any other that might have been on its heels, was quickly forgotten when my eyes fell on my mother.

Mom was stretched out on the bed with her hands over her head, her wrists bound with what looked like the tie to her robe. The other end was tied around the middle rung of the brass headboard and there was enough play for her to move a little, to be rolled over for instance was my first thought.

Her legs were free and completely bare up to the hips where the black thong she was wearing tied over them. Part of me had expected her to be naked, but in addition to the thong Mom had on short black top that was laced up the middle.

The top left her flat stomach bare and as my eyes worked up and down her scantily clad body, I noted the thong and lingerie top could both be untied, dad had left me a sexy set up to strip her. Mom's long hair was down and fanned across the pillows and across her eyes was a dark strip of black material.

Her full lips were painted a deep red and were currently parted as she breathed heavily through them. Her breasts rose and fell and my cock stiffened as I noted her equally stiff nipples poking through the black lace.

"Come on, Paul, what are you waiting for?" Her words were released in a frustrated breathy moan that further encouraged the swelling between my legs.

I carefully slipped my shoes off, wondering why I had even worn them and remained silent as I approached the bed, my cock now fully hard and straining to be free of my jeans.

"You want me to beg, baby? Is that it?" Mom released a long whimper and arching her back off the bed, thrust her hips, "Please touch me! Please? I'm all yours! Touch me, take me, use me!"

Use her? Holy shit. Less than two minutes in the room and my father was already being proved right as her appearance and words were rapidly overwhelming my hesitation about this.

"Oh, I get it, the silent treatment." Mom sighed, "Or did you actually leave me alone, you jerk?"

Reaching out, my fingers trembling I placed my hand on the top of mom's foot and lightly caressed it.

"There you are." She smiled, "Hmm, you're shaking, this game really has you excited doesn't it?"

I risked an "Hmm-mmm" of agreement and continued stroking the soft skin of the top of her foot. I trailed my fingers beneath it and she jerked her foot and giggled when I tickled her. Lifting her leg by her ankles I rubbed her foot with my other hand, taking in her red toe nails and lowering my head I kissed the top of her foot.

"I like that." She breathed as I ran my lips along the length of her foot before flicking my tongue across the tips of her toes.

"Oh, that's new." She then moaned, when on a whim, I sucked her toes into my mouth. "Hmm, you getting a foot fetish?"

Crap, dad wouldn't have done that. I did have a bit of a thing for feet, but he didn't. Still, she didn't mind and seeing he was watching he could say he wanted to try it. But for right now it wasn't so much about liking feet, but more about touching her in a fairly safe place and gaining confidence as she responded to me.

I trailed my fingers up the length of her leg, marveling at how soft and smooth her skin was. When I reached her inner thigh she lifted her hips in anticipation of my touching her pussy. I paused with my fingers on her upper thigh, inches away from the black lace between her legs.

I looked down at her face, noting the small smile there as she awaited my touch. I lost my nerve for the moment and sliding my hand past her pussy caressed her stomach.

"Tease!" She moaned, as my hand made its way to the bottom of her lacy top. "You're really going to take your time aren't you?"

"Hmm-mm." I agreed and removed my shirt.

Feeling a little self conscious that my father was watching, I unsnapped my jeans and when I unzipped them mom purred, "Love that sound, you getting ready to take me, baby?"

Take her. I could, she was right here all wrapped up like a gift for me, but as I kicked my shoes off and eased my boxers down, I wasn't sure if I could. My cock however, was pretty damned convinced, standing at full attention and dripping as I sat on the edge of the bed next to my bound blindfolded mother.

I tentatively put my hand over her right breast and she sighed as I fondled it through the silky material. Her hard nipple pressed into my palm and giving her tit a gentle squeeze I was amazed at how soft, yet firm it was even beneath the lingerie.

I caught just her nipple between my fingers and mom's breath released sharply as I rolled it between them.

"Kiss me." Mom whispered, "Seeing you want to go slow, how about a nice kiss from my secret lover."

Secret lover? I felt a moment of panic, then realized to her this was another of their games. As if reading my thoughts mom confirmed them;

"What are you waiting for stranger?" She asked, "I'm here all tied and helpless for you. Don't be shy, take what you came here for." She paused to push her lips into a pout before saying, "Now how about you start with these lips?"

Those lips, I glanced back down between her thighs and my cock twitched, what the hell was I waiting for? Dad was right, she didn't know, she wouldn't know, the only way she would is if I kept acting like a nervous kid instead of being confident like dad would.

Leaning over, I placed my hands on either side of her and lowering my head, placed my lips to hers. Mom kissed me softly, her lips, sliding teasingly across mine and a moan escaped me at the feeling. Mom kissed me again, more firmly this time and I returned it with more passion than I'd intended to.

Mom sighed as I excitedly pressed my lips against hers and returned my kiss with equal fervor. Her tongue darted into my mouth and I released another soft sound of pleasure as it caressed mine. I tried to stay quiet, I doubt my father would be getting this excited over a simple kiss, then again maybe she would think it was part of the act.

My hand found her breast again and this time I was much firmer in how I fondled her. Mom moaned and feeling more confident, I let my lips wander from hers and down the side of her neck. I lingered on the soft skin there, enjoying the scent of her raspberry body lotion and the way she moaned softly as I kissed her.

My lips trailed down her chest and I forced myself to go slowly, to tease her with my lips even as I teased myself. I slid up on the bed so I was now kneeling next to her and I groaned when my aching cock rubbed against her bare leg.

"You're dripping!" She ran her tongue across her red lips, "I can't wait to taste it!"

I couldn't wait for that either and the fact that the only was it wouldn't happen is if I backed out caused the last of my inhibitions to fade away. Dad was right, this was the chance of a lifetime and with that blindfold and her unable to remove it there was no way she would know.

My hips rocked, sliding my oozing cock along her soft leg as my lips worked to the side and kissed the exposed top of her right breast. I sucked gently on her firm warm skin and her breathing became heavier as I trailed my tongue along the edge of the lace covering the rest of her breast.

I was so hard I felt like I was ready to pop, but kept going slow. Dad would go slow and tease her, he wouldn't just go at it. But knowing in the end I was going to get everything I wanted made it easier and the way she was moaning and squirming as I took my time made delaying my really enjoying her worth it.

I moved my head to kiss and suck on the top of her other breast before leaning up and taking the up the end of the black string began to untie her top from the bottom up. My fingers were still trembling as I untied the series of small bows between her breasts, but it was now from pure excitement rather than nerves.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,149 Followers