Mom Worth Sharing Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hammertime
hammertime
2,395 Followers

"What?" I didn't know what he was talking about.

"You owe me for Mom. For letting you have the best sex a young boy could ever have."

I didn't know what to say. I finally got out something dumb like, "Thanks."

"I have finally figured out how you are going to repay me." Now he had my interest up.

"How can I repay you for Mom?"

"One of these days you are going to marry and I want to fuck your wife. Not just one time but as many times as you have been with Mom."

Now I am no math genius but I knew that he wouldn't live long enough to fuck my wife as many times as mom and I had been together. I think it was just his way of telling me that it wouldn't be a one-time thing. To my surprise I found that it excited me to think my father would fuck my wife. Since I didn't even have a girl friend it wasn't such a big deal to agree to let him have my wife that I had never met. "That's a deal, but first I have to find one. How am I suppose to get her to agree to be with you?"

"That is your problem if you want to be with your Mom anymore."

The very thought of not being with Mom in bed was enough to make me vow to find a wife that would like to fuck my Dad. It shouldn't be all that hard since he was a very handsome man.

Once Dad had seen me with Mom I didn't try very hard to keep him from seeing us again and again. Even Mom got a kick out of him watching as I fucked her. It wasn't long before I was allowed to see them as they made love. We never had her together at the same time but we often climbed between her legs when the other pulled out. To say that Mom was having the sexiest time of her life would be an understatement. She was always ready when either of us wanted her. Which for me was nearly every day.

That fall I was away at school and was only able to get home on holidays. I spent most of Thanksgiving and Christmas catching up on the sex I had been missing.

I hadn't been completely without sex. I still didn't have a girl friend but one of my teachers was a pretty young woman that was about ten years older than me. I didn't learn much in her class. I was constantly thinking about how I might get her in bed. A couple of weeks had passed and I know she had noticed me looking at her every time she moved around the room. I could see her even blush when she would turn and I would be watching her. It didn't bother me that she had caught me watching her.

A month had gone by and I wasn't doing very well in her class. At least I wasn't learning much from the books. I thought I was getting a little closer to what I really wanted from her. I did a some checking and found out her husband was in Iraq for another few months. This piece of information was the opening I needed as I really began to bear down on her. I tried to make eye contact with her as often as possible. Whenever she looked at me I would lock eyes with her. The grin I had on my face left little doubt of what I was thinking as I looked at her. She would be the first to break the eye contact.

I always made a point of asking her something after class when the others had left the room. It was at these times that I would be standing over her at her desk and could see down the top of her blouse. I couldn't see much but she would see me looking and couldn't stop herself from bringing her hand up to cover the view. It was then that I would just smile at her and glance back down before I left the room.

I had enough experience to know that I was getting to her. I had even noticed that her tits would get hard when I was talking to her. I figured that she had been without sex six or seven months by now and she was ripe for the taking.

We had a special report coming up and I decide that now was the time to make my move. I made it over to her house just after dark. I wanted her to have time to get out of her school clothes and into something comfortable.

I had to ring the doorbell twice before she came to the door. She only opened the door slightly as she looked out to see who it was. "Glen, what are you doing here?"

"I need to know how you want this paper to read. I thought you might have time to show me something here at home." I let her know without words what I wanted her to show me. All I wanted to do was get in the house. Once the door closed behind me I just knew that I would have her in bed that night.

She blushed and was about to say that she would show me the next day at school when I just eased the door open and walked on in. I shut the door behind me. She had already dressed for bed. It wasn't very sexy but I could tell that she had nothing on under the top. Her breasts were about the same size of mothers. I hadn't touched a woman in a couple of months and I couldn't wait to feel the firm flesh of her tits.

"Glen, you shouldn't be here. I can help you tomorrow at school."

"You can help me with the paper tomorrow. I thought I might be of some help to you tonight," My eyes had dropped down to see her nipples harden through the pajama top.

"I don't need any help."

"I think you need more help than you know. I know your husband is in Iraq and want be home for a couple of months, and that you have been alone since he left. I think you need a man to help you last until he gets back."

"Glen! Get out of here. You can't talk to your teacher like that!" She moved to the door and opened it. She stood back as I moved forward. I think she thought I was going to leave without a fuss. At the door I pushed it closed again and was standing close to her. I could hear her breathing as it picked up and her nipples were now making large points in her top.

"I can't go when you are in such need. I feel it is my duty to help you. I see you have a nice set of tits that need the touch of my fingers on them." She was backed in a corner where she couldn't run and I reached for her. I didn't make any sudden moves that might frighten her. Slowly I let my hand cover her tit through the material of her top. I squeezed gently and she trembled as I let go and moved to the other one.

I could feel her trembling as I touched her breasts. I continued gently with one hand as the other slowly unbuttoned the top.

Her eyes were closed as I loosened button after button. I know she had to know what I was doing but she didn't make any effort to stop me.

I pulled the top back to see the naked breast for the first time. They were just as nice as Moms had been. With the top pushed back I cover them both with my hands. "You have beautiful breasts; so firm and perfectly shaped. I like to feel your soft skin as I run my fingers over them. Open your eyes and see me touching you."

She opened her eyes but wouldn't look down where my hands were. She was trembling so hard that I thought she might fall. Her clear blue eyes were misty with tears that were about to fall. "Don't cry. Nothing that feels this good could possibly be bad. Let me show you how good it can be." I reached for the top and slid it down her arms. Without thinking she moved her arms where the top came off in my hands. She was now naked from the waist up. "They are really beautiful. Has anyone other than your husband ever seen them like this?"

A tear rolled down her cheek as she shuck her head no. "Breasts as pretty as yours should be shown more. Don't you have sexier tops than the ones you wear to school?"

She spoke for the first time. "Only a few. My husband always wanted me to wear them but I was bashful."

"Husbands like for their wives to be attractive to other men. That is why he wants them to see more of you. He likes for them to think his wife is hot and I am sure your husband knows his is hot." The tears had stopped once she started talking but her nipples were still rock hard as my fingers continued to play across them as we talked.

I reached back and turned the lock on the door. I knew she heard me and knew that I was there to stay. I reached for her hands and pulled her closer. "Take off my shirt."

"No! I can't do that!"

"Yes you can. How are you going to know just how good your naked breasts will feel against my skin if you don't pull my shirt off?" I brought her hands back to my chest and opened the first button. "Now, you do the rest." She slowly worked the others loose until they were all open. "Now pull it off."

This time she did it without hesitation. Now I know that there are better-built men than me but I have nothing to be ashamed of when it comes to my body. With the shirt gone I pulled her closer until she was almost touching me. She pulled back and stopped. I didn't say anything but kept the pressure on her arms until she quit resisting and let me pull her tight to me. Her tits were hard as they touched my chest. They were so warm that I thought I might get burned from them.

I held her close a few moments. "Now don't you like the way this feels?" She didn't answer but I could feel it when she relaxed and let her body move closer to mine.

The next step was to kiss her. Some women had rather fuck than be kissed. It was like they were giving in when they were kissed. I held her tight as I reached down and raised her face up by my finger under her chin. I brought my lips down and gently touched her lips. Her first reaction was to draw back. I let her withdraw before kissing her again. This time she didn't back away. I had not kissed a lot of women other than mother. Most of the girls I had kissed wouldn't let you get your tongue in their mouths.

This was a grown woman that hadn't had a man or been kissed in months. When my lips touched her the second time her mouth opened and my tongue slid in. Her mouth tasted as sweet as honey, and it wasn't long before I felt her arms go around my neck. She drew me closer as her tongue played sex games with mine. We must have stood next to the door kissing for ten minutes. Both of us liked the way the other tasted.

We finally parted. "That was good. I guess it has been a while since you have been kissed too?"

My hands had dropped back down to caress her tits when we broke the kiss. She was no longer resisting my touch. I took her by the hand. "Where is the bed room?"

"NO! We can't go back there. I made a vow to my husband to be a faithful wife."

"Why would you be more unfaithful back there than here on the couch? You know that you want me as much as I want you. I think the bed would be much more comfortable to make love on."

"That is the bed my husband and I used. I would feel like I was cheating on him to do it back there."

Finding out that it was the marriage bed made me more insistent that we use the bed. I knew that I could now have her on the couch but I wanted her total commitment and that bed was where she would give in totally to me. "I want to make love to you. If we just did it here on the couch it would be like strangers fucking. I want to love you like your husband does." I was steady moving her in the way of the bedroom as I talked to her.

At the door I pulled her to me and kissed her again. I had recognized that she was a woman that loved to be kissed. As I kissed her she relaxed again and I moved her closer to the bed.

As I felt the bed touch the back of my legs I broke the kiss, and set down on the edge of the bed. I pulled her between my legs with my arms wrapped around her hips. By leaning forward and upwards I pulled her forward until my mouth cover one naked breast.

When my mouth switched to the other one her hands went around my head and pulled my mouth tighter on her tit. I sucked on her tits, one after the other as she used her hands to move my head around. My hands had gone to the waist of her pajama bottoms and slowly worked them down her hips. She was naked under them and as they slid down her legs her pretty cunt came into view. It was a woman's cunt, like my mothers. The hair was neatly trimmed as though she wanted to be ready for a man. My hands slid back up the inside of each thigh until I pulled them through the patch of hair covering her cunt. She was as wet as Mom had ever been.

I stood up and turned her around towards the bed and set her down on the edge. I pushed her backward until she was lying down with her feet hanging from the edge of the bed. I dropped to my knees and moved her legs apart. I caught her hips and pulled her cunt back to my open mouth. The moment I tasted the liquid from her body I knew she was mind. Mom's cunt was the only other one I had ever tasted before. This was even better. With my tongue I licked up the juice that was pouring from her. It was then she had her first climax. She covered me with liquid like mother had never done.

I gave her time to recover before telling her to move back up on the bed. From the middle of the bed she watched wide-eyed as I stripped off my pants and shorts to stand naked before her. I was as hard as I had ever been and I knew from the look in her eyes that she had not seen one quite like mine.

I moved between her legs. She raised them up with her knees high as she made a saddle for me to ride home on. "Take your hand and put me in." She didn't hesitate as her hand reached for me. She brought me to her opening before stopping.

"Please take it slow. It has been a long time and nothing this big."

If it was one thing Mom taught me was how to please a woman. I put everything I had been taught to use that night. When she guided the head in she released my cock and looked up at me. "If I am going to cheat on my husband in his bed then make it the best I ever had."

I am quite sure that if it wasn't her best ever it was sure the best up to that time. I took my time and let my cock slowly feed its way deep down in her body. She was hot and tight and it was all I could do to not just ram it in and fuck the hell out of her.

When I finally hit bottom I stopped and raised up on my arms to look in her eyes. She had a smile on her face as she said, "I think you just found some virgin territory."

It wasn't virgin territory long. I fucked with long slow strokes that Mom always said was best. Mom must have been right because she was coming before I got to moving good. I slowed long enough for her to rejoin the act before taking off again. Once more she came before I could not last any longer. The last time we came together.

That last time I was no longer slow. I was pulling out and pounding back in her hot cunt as fast as my hips could move. My weight was driving the breath out of her on each stroke. I loss count of where I was. All I could feel was the hot heat from her cunt squeezing my cock on each stroke. The bed was bouncing off the wall each time I drove in her.

She was taking every thing I had and begging for more. Her legs had wrapped around my waist and her cunt was pulled as far on my cock as it could go. Her tongue was down my throat as the only air we had to breathe came from each other's mouth. Then it was over. I could feel cum as it shot from my cock. She reached up and pulled my hips closer. "OH YES, OH YES! This is so good. Fill me up with your cum. don't stop!

Then I could not make another move. I fell on her. I tried to roll away to release some weight from her but she stopped me. "Don't you dare move out of me. I want to feel all of you until you get soft "

I should have told her that I often went more than once. No need, In a few minutes I was hard enough to move again. She was just as ready. I cut class the next day. The teacher didn't make it and they had to call a substitute.

Cheating on her husband was never brought up again. We fucked regularly until the semester was over and I went home for Christmas. It was good to get back with mother for a while.

Her husband came home during that time and when I got back to college they were gone. The only message for me was a note. "Thanks for the best two months of my life. I will never forget you.

I had a few more sexual encounters during my college years. They were with young girls and wasn't nearly as satisfying as the teacher and Mom.

Each time I was home Dad left me and Mom plenty of time alone. He never forgot to ask me if I had found the right girl yet? I knew that he was interested in knowing when he might get to fuck my wife. It was still a long time off.

It was the last semester of school when I saw her. Ann was for me love at first sight. She was tall and black headed like mom. They say a girl wants to marry a man that looks like her father and a son one like his mother. I had found mine.

It took a week before I could get a date with her. She had transferred here to finish school. And this would be her last semester as well. We went to bed that first night. She wasn't a virgin and she sure knew how to fuck. It was just as good as the teacher had been the very first time. It got better each time after that. Within two weeks we had moved in together.

We both knew that we had plenty of lovers before we met. We didn't talk about it much and really didn't care. Sex with her was like with Mom when we first started. It was full of excitement to be with a new partner. The difference was now I knew She was the one for my wife. It was only then that I remembered the deal with Dad. For once I was sorry I had made the deal.

We both went home for spring break. She to her home and father, her mother had died when she was young, and me to Mom and Dad. I had wanted to go with her and meet her father but she said that wouldn't be a good idea just then. I felt the same about taking her home to meet my folks. I could just see the look in Dads eyes when he contemplated screwing her.

As I have mentioned before, we never kept secrets from each other. I was welcomed home by mom with a good fuck before Dad got in from work. I was sure of one thing; I would never be able to give up Mom completely. Her body fit me perfectly just as I once did as she gave birth to me.

I told them about Ann that first night. They were both proud for me. I think I saw a hint of jealousy when I told Mom. A gleam came in Dads eyes when he asked what she looked like. He almost drooled when he saw her picture. There wasn't anyway that he was going to let me out of the deal. He had watched his son fucking his wife all these years and now it was payback time. I knew that I had to tell Ann the truth. If she married me what would be expected of her. I stood a chance of losing her but better now than after we married.

Back at school we were talking about out families. I could tell that she was very attached to her father. He had been both farther and mother for years.

"Did you tell your father you might be getting married?"

"Yes, but I'm not sure he took it to well. I am all he has now. What about you?"

"Yes, my folks are glad to see me find someone that I love."

We made love again that night and I wondered what I would do if she ran when I told her about my life. I knew that I loved her more than any woman I had ever known. Yes, even my mother. Sex with Ann was a total work out. It took both of us a while to rest up for another go round.

I knew that there wasn't going to be a better time to tell her. It wasn't the thought of her fucking my father; it was that I might loose her when she found out about Mom and me.

"Ann, I really need to talk to you about our marriage."

"You getting cold feet already?"

"NO! I just need to tell you something about myself before you marry me."

She had a strange look on her face. "Do you need to tell me? I don't have to know every thing about you. There are things you don't know about me."

"I have to tell you. I couldn't bare to have you leave me later." She slid back and propped against the headboard of the bed. A blanket lay across her lap but her beautiful tits were standing hard and firm, a flush still on her body from the last round of sex. I set up next to her and took her hand in mine.

"We have never talked about our sex partners before we met. We both know that we have had others before. I have to tell you about mine."

hammertime
hammertime
2,395 Followers