Mom Worth Sharing Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hammertime
hammertime
2,395 Followers

"Glen, you don't have to tell me. If you tell me then I would have to tell you and that could ruin our marriage before it starts."

"You want have to tell me but I have to tell you." For the next hour I told her about my family and the way I was raised. When I got to the part of having sex with Mom she squeezed my hand and told me to go on. I told her every thing. I told her about the deal with Dad before I had even met her. She didn't appear to be shocked even when I told her that I had sex with Mom during the break. I even told her that I didn't know if I would ever be over Mom. That I would always want to fuck her. When I was finished I let out a deep breath. "Do you think you could marry someone like me, knowing what might be expected of you later?"

"Now let me tell you about me. Your telling me makes what I have to say much easier. My first and only lover until you is my father. When Mother died I took her place. When I was older I took her place in his bed. Like you I was in his bed during the break. I love him and I will always be there as long as he needs me, in bed are where ever."

I knew the first time I met her that we were made for each other. We spent the night talking about our life together. She asked about my father. I told her she wasn't going to regret that part of the deal. I had no idea just how much she was going to like it at that time. We even agreed that we would raise our children like I had been raised. Right up to the part of teaching them about sex.

Two weeks later we were married. We only told our folks after it was over. We went about finishing our college education.

Our first stop was her fathers. We spent a couple of nights with him while I got use to him and he me. That night in bed Ann kissed me and said. "I'll be back later." I knew where she was going as she left the room in only a thin nightgown. All her beautiful body could be seen as she went out the door.

I lay awake for hours and she hadn't returned. I couldn't sleep. My cock was hard as I thought about her and her father fucking away down the hall.

It was almost dawn when she lifted the covers and slid naked in to me. She lay on her back. "Make love to me."

I did, She was full of cum that belonged to another man. I had often fucked her a second and third time and was use to her being full but this time it was different. It belonged to someone else. It was the most erotic feeling to know she had been fuck by her father. It wasn't long before I added my load to his.

I know he fucked her a couple of times more before we left. We invited him to come and visit my folks as we left.

We were going to make our home in a house my father rented out on the old home place. Meeting with my folks wasn't quite like meeting her father. We just didn't jump in bed and start fucking away.

It took a few weeks to get everything set up at the new home. Mother came over and helped while Dad and I was at work. I rode in to work each day with Dad. One day he mentioned the deal I had made. "Are you going to keep your part of the bargain?"

"Yes, but don't rush it. Let Ann get to know you better."

"I would be lying if I said I wasn't in a hurry to fuck her, but I will wait until she is ready."

A few weeks later we were over at my folks for dinner on Saturday night. Mom had been out of town most of the week tending to a sick aunt. She was due back Sunday. Ann was going to fix dinner for dad and me that Saturday.

We had talked about Dad and her being together. I don't think Ann was holding back as much as I was. We decided that tonight would be as good as any other to get it over with. Some where in our talking I had failed to tell her that Dad didn't expect it to be a one-time thing. I figured it was too late now and it would work it's self out.

We went over in the middle of the afternoon to use the pool. We had been there several times and each time we all wore suits. The little bikini Ann had on would give a statue a hard on. It certainly had that effect on dad and I.

The three of us played around in the pool for a while until we decided to get out and sun for a while. I looked at Ann and the suit she had on was almost transparent when it got wet. "Your suit doesn't hide a lot," I said.

"From what I hear the ones you normally use didn't hide anything." She laughed as she said that. "If you two don't object I think I will get rid of this wet suit." She didn't hear any objection from either of us. I looked at my Dad and could see the gleam in his eyes. His cock was getting hard as he watched his daughter-in-law.

We were all still standing around the pool. Ann turned her back to Dad and asked him if he would pull the strap that held up the top. He was quick to respond. The top came loose and Ann turned around to face us. She handed me the top to hold. Dad would have probably dropped it if she had handed it to him. His eyes were staring at Ann's naked breasts.

Men are strange creatures. Dad had seen Moms tits for years and they were just as nice as Ann's was. Still the thought of seeing some one for the first time is just too hard to resist. He was in a trance.

Ann saw him and smiled. "Which one would like to help me get the wet bottoms off? If anything could break the trance he was in it was that. He dropped to his knees and caught the waistband of her suit and peeled it from her body like a second skin. He didn't stop until he had it down around her feet and she stepped out of it. Her hand was on his shoulder to keep her balance.

Dad looked up to see her black hair trimmed much like Moms. He stood back up with his hand trailing up her leg and across her cunt. I saw her tremble and knew that today Dad was going to get part of his deal.

"Well, are you two going to let me be the only one undressed?"

I looked at him and he looked at me. Together we pulled down our shorts. We both had hard cocks as we now stood before my wife. Together Dad and I oiled Ann down in sun tan lotion. Not a part of her went untouched. When I saw Dad reach over and squeeze her tit and the look Ann gave him back I knew that I was in the way. "Ann why don't you stay here with Dad and I will see you back home. I will walk back and you can come in the car."

I left and walked back across the field towards the house. I turned round once and saw them embracing with their mouths together. For a while I felt a ting of jealousy. It didn't last as I thought about the fun Dad would have with Ann as I had enjoyed Mom so much.

This brings me back to where this story started. I had fixed a sandwich since we never got around to eating at Dads. I waited and waited and still she hadn't come home. My cock had been hard most of the night. Each time I thought about them together it would get hard again.

It was after three in the morning and she still hadn't come home. I was beginning to get a little worried. I decided to walk back across the field and check on her. I wasn't going to let them see me if every thing was all right.

No one was in the pool even though the lights were still on. Ann's suit was still where I left it as was dads suit. I made my way to the house. I didn't see anyone in the kitchen and I thought about the window I had watched Mom and Dad at so many times. I made my way back around the house until I was at the window.

It was just like I remembered when I watched Mom and Dad. Only this time it was my wife he was fucking. Her legs were over his shoulders as he fucked his cock in my wife. He had her bent back double as he plunged his cock in and out of her. I couldn't stop the hard on I got as I watched my father fucking my wife. I pulled it out and went to work on my cock as I watched them.

I saw her climax as she screamed at him to fuck harder. Her cunt was slamming up at him every time he drove in her. I guess he had been so many times that night that he didn't go when she did. He pulled out and let her legs drop down on the bed. I was looking straight at her cunt that was gaped open from the fucking he had just given her.

I didn't have long to look before his mouth covered it from view. My father was eating my wife's cunt and she was plainly enjoying every lick he made.

If there was any doubt that she loved what he was doing to her it ended when she suddenly spun around with her legs pointed back at the top of the bed. Dad moved over her to again cover her cunt with his mouth. His cock was over her mouth as she lay on her back and took him down her throat.

I watched amazed as they sucked each other. I could see Dads cock between his legs as it moved in and out of my wife's mouth. His hips were moving slowly up and down as he fucked her mouth. Her hands were on his ass as she controlled the speed he used on her. I had done the same with Mom many times but had never stopped to think how sexy it looked.

Ann was the first to go again and Dad must have licked her clean before she really went back to work on him. Her hands moved his hips faster as his cock fucked her mouth over and over. I saw her reach up and stroke his balls and then he was cumin. He filled her mouth to over flowing but she took it all and swallowed every single drop. Then she licked him clean as he had done her.

I slipped away back to our house. My cock was hard again just thinking about what I had just witnessed. I looked back once and Ann was pulling on her suit bottom. She turned and Dad fastened the top back in place. I had to hurry to beat her home. It was still a while after I got home before she got there. I wondered what took so long after I left.

I was in bed when she came in the house. I watched as she came through the bedroom on the way to bathroom. Her bikini was in her hands as she came through the door naked. When had she taken it off? The last time I saw her she was getting dressed. The suit being in her hand must have something to do with her being much later getting home than I thought she would.

She thought I was asleep as she came to bed after taking a shower. As she slipped naked between the sheets, as we always slept that way, I spoke up. She jumped at the sound of my voice. "I thought you were asleep."

"Well, how did it go?" My cock was hard as I pulled her close. I knew that she knew I needed some sex bad.

"It was wonderful. It couldn't have been any better. I am glad that you made the deal with your father." I hadn't expected her to be so excited about it and was set back for a second. She squeezed my cock. "I will have to take care of this in the morning. Your father wore me out." She leaned over and kissed me good night. A moment later I heard the even breathing of her asleep. The sun was coming up before I could close my eyes.

As the days passed it was plain to see that Ann and Dad certainly enjoyed each other. Not a day went by that she wasn't with him either at his home are ours. Of course Mom and I were pretty occupied ourselves. I still got plenty of loving from Ann. Life was good for all of us. It got a lot better for Mom and Ann when Ann's father came to live with us.

There was a lot of spare time between us leaving for work and getting back home. Ann's father filled in Mom and Ann's days quite well.

hammertime
hammertime
2,395 Followers