Mom, You're Naked!

Story Info
Lara's bound and nude and her son's coming home soon...
8.8k words
4.63
280.5k
487
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SimonDoom
SimonDoom
5,354 Followers

"Oh my God," Lara said out loud, to herself. "What am I going to do?" Her voice sounded thin and small in the empty living room.

Lara was in a fix. Her boyfriend, Chuck, had left her house 20 minutes earlier. Earlier in the day he had persuaded her to let him strip her clothes off, tie her up, and take pictures of her. He said it was in honor of Nude Day. He wanted to post pictures of her on a fetish website for which he was a member. He promised he'd hide or crop her face out of the photos so nobody would recognize her. For reasons she couldn't explain, and that seemed especially dubious now, in her current predicament, she had agreed.

Things had gone OK, at first, even though she was nervous. Chuck bound her, and he fetched his camera from a bag to start taking pictures. But after a few minutes, he got a funny look on his face. Lara had seen that look before. He got that look when he was about to pull a prank, something he did often. A tremor of nervousness shook her body when she saw that look in his face while she was in her current state.

"I need to get you excited," he said.

"No, you don't," Lara said. "I'm already excited."

"Not enough," Chuck said.

He pulled something out a large bag he had toted to Lara's house. It was a vibrator - rabbit-style, with one long tip for insertion and the other to touch her clit. A devilish grin spread over Chuck's face.

"That's not fair," Lara said.

"All's fair in lust and bondage," he said.

"You would say something like that."

"I would and I do. You'll enjoy this."

He flipped the rabbit's on switch, and the long purple toy buzzed and twitched in his hand. Lara's eyes widened. Chuck had used the toy on her before, but never when she was tied up. It had never failed to make her pussy gush and her body shake with a room-shaking orgasm.

She felt the thick tip push forward between her lips, into the furrow between her legs. Lara twisted at its touch, the restraints holding her in place. Chuck's grin grew. The vibrator kept moving forward, stretching her insides, until the thick end settled into her tight but wetting channel and the smaller tip hit her sensitive nub.

"Arrrr," Lara called, straining against the cuffs and rope that bound her.

Chuck kept the thin tip of the rabbit against her clit, but he moved the thicker part inside her around as well as he could. The steady vibration against the little pink knob under her hood was almost too much. She knew she would come soon. She closed her eyes to accept the oncoming rush of orgasm. The wetness inside already was building up, and she felt the toy moving with slippery ease inside her now. She expected to make a mess on the wood floor below her.

Then, suddenly, the buzzing against her stopped. She opened her eyes to see Chuck pulling the vibrator out of her.

"Don't stop now!" she cried. "I was close! You have to finish me."

"That's too quick," Chuck said, eyes sparkling with mischief. "I want this to last longer. I want you to feel horny while you're bound like that. I want you to feel that need to come while you stand there."

Lara said nothing, and for a while neither did Chuck. His eyes traveled up and down Lara's bound body. When he was done ogling her, he drew closer to her and stared into her eyes.

"You know, I just thought of something," Chuck said. "You'd look good in whipped cream."

Lara didn't say anything right away. Chuck's face twisted into a wicked smile.

"And?" she said.

"We don't have any whipped cream," he said. "I think I need to get some. Yes, I'm sure of it. I need to go to the store and get some whipped cream."

Understanding dawned slowly on Lara. He meant to leave her like this when he went to the store.

"Um," she said. "You need to let me out of this, first, right? You're not going to leave me like this?"

Chuck's eyes held Lara's for a long time, evenly and with little blinking.

"I think I will leave you like this. I think you want this. You don't think you do, but I think you do. I'm going to run to the store. I'll get some whipped cream and some other things. I won't take . . . too long. I'll be back in -"

He paused dramatically, staring intently at Lara's face. Lara could tell he enjoyed her nervousness.

"Two hours," he said. "You'll be fine until then."

"You've got to be kidding," Lara said. "Chuck, you can't do that. Let me out. We can resume this when you get back."

"No," he said. "I'm going to leave you like this. I think you'll like it. It'll be good for you. You act so demure most of the time, but there's this side of you that wants to get out, and I'm going to help you do it. I'll be back in two hours. On the button. Nobody will be here or see you before that. By the time I get back you'll be going crazy for what I'm going to do to you."

Before Lara could say anything further, Chuck turned, opened the front door, exited, and closed the door behind him.

Clank.

Chuck was gone. Lara was in the house alone.

Lara's jaw dropped with astonishment and dismay.

* * * *

Now, 20 minutes later, Lara hadn't moved. She was in the same position in the living room she had been. She couldn't move, because her hands were held by thick leather cuffs over her head. The steel link chain between the cuffs was strung between a sturdy eyebolt Chuck had screwed deeply into a heavy wooden support beam in the middle of the living room, rising from the floor to the ceiling.

Lara faced the front door of the house, not fifteen feet away. Her back and bottom rested against the cool wood of the support beam. She couldn't go anywhere. And she was completely naked.

Before he'd pulled out his camera, Chuck also had bound her right leg with a long line of jute rope and tied off the other end around the beam above her head. The result was that the rope held her right thigh suspended at almost a right angle from her left leg. Only the ball of her left foot touched the ground. With the front of her body facing the front door, Lara was aware of the extreme vulnerability of her position. She was on display with her legs parted to anyone who might come through the door.

Lara looked all around, wondering how she might get out of her predicament. She looked above her, at the eyebolt screwed into the wood. She thought she might be able to unscrew it, but her hands couldn't reach it. One of her legs was free, but she needed it to stand on, and there was nothing to do with it, besides. She thought Chuck, in his puckish hurry, probably had left the key to the cuffs nearby, but she didn't know where they were. She wouldn't be able to reach them, probably, even if she could see them.

She pulled down on the cuffs, putting all her weight against them. She wondered if the weight might break the chain or pull out the bolt.

It did neither. The only thing she accomplished was to cause the cuffs to dig into her wrists.

"Shit!" she said, in pain. She put the weight on her foot again and stopped pulling against the cuffs.

Her position, when relaxed, wasn't comfortable, but it wasn't painful, either. If she shifted right, she could throw the bulk of her weight on to the coil of rope around her thigh and take the weight off her foot. The leather of the cuffs was soft, and they weren't painful if she didn't pull against them. But she realized quickly she couldn't hold this position forever. Two hours - what Chuck had promised - was a long time to be kept in this position.

As the minutes ticked by, her anger at Chuck grew. She knew she was partly responsible. They'd been boyfriend and girlfriend for the last two months. Soon after they'd started dating, Chuck had revealed his fondness for kinky games, and Lara, not long divorced from a sexually boring marriage, went along with everything Chuck suggested. Lara enjoyed walking the knife's edge of control. Chuck enjoyed putting her in vulnerable positions, and she had to admit she got a charge out of being in those positions.

But this was the most vulnerable position she'd been in, yet. She was naked and cuffed and bound, fifteen feet from an unlocked front door. Theoretically, anybody could walk in the door at any time. She knew it was unlikely. There was little chance anyone would walk through the door before Chuck's return a little over an hour and a half away. The only person that might do so was her son, who was playing baseball with friends from college and wasn't expected to be back until after 6 pm - several hours away. So, it was highly unlikely anyone would see her before Chuck came back and set her free.

Still . . . there was the possibility. Only an unlocked door stood between Lara's nude, bound, exposed body and the rest of the world, and there was nothing she could do about it until Chuck came back.

"You're going to pay for this, Chuck," she said to the door. It said nothing back. The silence that followed her voice was almost palpable, heavy, oppressive.

As time passed, she grew more nervous. She didn't think it was likely that her son would come home before Chuck, but she guessed it was possible. Her son, Connor, was a junior in college and lived in an apartment half an hour away with two friends from college. But he had a key to the house, and Lara and Connor had talked about him coming over to the house to have dinner with his mom at 6. Lara turned her head to the right. The clock on the wall said it was only 1 p.m.

She tried to suppress her nervousness at the possibility of Connor seeing her as she was. She didn't think it was likely. Earlier in the day he'd called her to tell her he'd be playing baseball with his friends all day. Connor was a dedicated athlete and took his baseball games with his friends seriously. It was very, very unlikely, thought Lara, that he'd come home early. But it was possible. She couldn't imagine Connor seeing her naked and cuffed to the post. They weren't a prudish family, but they didn't walk around naked in front of each other, either. Lara couldn't think of a time that Connor had seen her naked. He was no longer a boy, but an athletic, good-looking, eligible - though currently single - young man. It would be just too mortifying if he came home before Chuck did.

With the growing nervousness she felt something else, as well. The temperature was rising. She hadn't turned the air conditioning on earlier, and the heat from the relentless summer sun was working its way into the house. She looked down at the pale, nude surface of her body. She wasn't sweating yet. But she would be by the time Chuck got back.

Lara was annoyed at Chuck. She liked playing games, but this was too much. It wasn't right of him to leave her in such a vulnerable position for such a long time. She was nude and helpless. She'd agreed to be cuffed and trussed like this, but not for 2 hours with Chuck outside the house. He'd had no right to leave her so helpless. The more she thought about it, the angrier she grew at him. She imagined things that might happen. The mailman accidently pushing the door open and stumbling upon her. A nosy neighbor trying the doorknob after getting no response to the doorbell and finding the respectable Lara Winston in a decidedly unrespectable state. Or - God forbid - a burglar seeking entry into the house and finding the door unlocked.

Still another feeling grew inside Lara. She fought it, trying to keep it at bay with her annoyance at Chuck and fear for her predicament. But she couldn't stop it. The feeling started from someplace deep and coursed through her. Her skin tingled. Her heart beat faster.

Lara was aroused. She was excited to be naked and exposed and helpless. Chuck had figured out this secret part of Lara right away, though her ex-husband hadn't figured it out in 18 years of marriage. Lara liked to be on edge. She liked being naked, and she especially liked being naked in circumstances where one wasn't supposed to be naked.

She gazed down on her full breasts. The nipples stood pink and pert and erect. Warmth suffused her chest and belly. A warmth started between her legs, enveloping the lips and cleft of her vulva. It grew in intensity. Something tickled her thigh. She was wet. She couldn't see it, but she was sure of it. A faint trickle started down her skin.

"No, dammit," she said again, to herself in the empty room. "Don't get turned on."

But she couldn't help it. She was turned on. A part of her body responded eagerly to the possibility that someone might find her naked.

"Concentrate, Lara," she said out loud. "Focus. Chuck will be back soon. Nobody's going to see me. This will all be over. Get it together."

She worked on her breathing. In. Out. In. Out. She tried to calm herself. It wasn't easy, but after two minutes of steady breathing she thought it was working. She told herself she'd focus on breathing until Chuck got back and let her out.

Then she heard the doorknob turn.

Lara's heart surged up from her chest into her mouth, choking off a cry of fear. It's just Chuck, she told herself. He's back early. He'll get me out of here.

The knob finished turning, and the door opened. A tall figure silhouetted against the mid-day light from outside filled the entry way. The figure paused and looked down at a heavy gym bag in his hand. Then the figure looked up. His eyes caught Lara's.

It was her son Connor.

He was sweaty and shirtless, wearing only gym shorts, ankle socks, and sneakers.

He said nothing, at first. Neither did Lara. To her the silence seemed endless. Connor's mouth opened, a wide, immobile "O", while neither of them said anything. Then he dropped his gym bag on the floor. He slammed the door closed behind him.

"Mom," Connor said. "You're naked!"

Lara said nothing, and for some moments neither did Connor. He stared at his mom blankly, eyes wide and mouth agape. Lara saw him shake his head and approach her. He looked at her cuffed hands and then he looked all around the room. She saw the confusion in his face turn to alarm.

"Mom," he yelled. "What happened? Are you OK? Who -"

"I'm OK, Connor," Lara replied, cutting him off. But Connor wasn't mollified. His body shook and his eyes scanned the room frantically.

"Who did this?" he asked.

"Chuck did it," Lara said.

"Chuck? I'll fucking break his head open." Lara saw Connor's fists bunch up. Obviously, he thought Chuck was nearby. Lara winced at her son's anger and his foul language. She had an aversion to obscene words and rarely used them. She knew she needed to calm him down.

"Connor, listen to me," Lara said. "Chuck isn't here. This was a game. I let him do this. We did it together. Calm down. He's gone and won't be back for a while. He went to the store to get some things and said he'd be back."

Connor took three more steps toward his mom until he was only a few feet away. His body, tense and wound up, deflated a bit. Lara could tell he was trying not to look at her nude body, but he wasn't succeeding. His eyes darted up and down her exposed figure. It was obvious he didn't know what to say.

"Connor," Lara said. "Can you do something for me?"

"Sure, Mom," he said. "What do you want?" He tilted his head away from her, but Lara could see he still looked at her from the side of his eye.

"Find the key to these handcuffs," she said. "It should be around here."

To Lara it seemed to take a few seconds for her request to land on his consciousness. Connor was rooted to his spot, trying hard not to look at his nude mother but unable to avoid doing so. But eventually he responded.

"OK, Mom," he said. "Where should I look?"

"I don't know," she said. "Somewhere around here. The sofa. The chairs. It's got to be nearby."

Connor began looking around the living room, overturning sofa cushions and throwing pillows to the floor in his search for the key. Lara noticed that from time to time his gaze turned from his search to glance at her nude body. It made her feel funny to know her son wanted to look at her.

"You're home early," she said. "Why? I thought you were coming over at 6."

"We were supposed to have a game, but half the guys didn't show," Connor said, hoisting a pillow from the sofa. "I don't know why. So, we didn't have enough guys for a game. The rest of us pitched and hit some balls for a while. But it was too hot, so we stopped. I decided to come home. I didn't expect -"

He didn't finish his thought. He paused and let his arms fall to his sides. He looked up and held his mom's gaze.

"Mom," he said. "This seems . . . kind of messed up. Are you OK? What's going on?"

"I'm OK, Connor," she said. "This is something Chuck wanted to do. I went along. Willingly. I'm sorry. It must be weird for you to find me like this."

Lara wished she could disappear, but the cuffs and rope held her fast to the support beam. She would be exposed to her son until he found the key and let her go.

Connor kept looking around the living room.

"Ouch!" Lara said. She had been shifting her body to get comfortable and the rope on her right leg suddenly pinched her.

Connor stopped what he was doing and approached her.

"Mom, what's wrong?"

"It's nothing serious," she said. "It's just this rope around my leg. It tightened when I shifted my weight and it pinched me a little.

"Can I do something?" Connor asked. He stood only a few feet from her. Lara noticed his shirtless body, slicked with sweat, not yet dry, from his athletic activities. She noticed the breadth of his shoulders and his muscled chest and torso. A tremor shook her body.

"I'm not sure," she said. "The rope is tight around my leg. I'm not sure -" Her voice trailed off. She didn't know what to say.

Connor squatted until his head was even with the tied-off leg. His fingers grabbed the rope and adjusted it on her thigh.

"Is that where it was pinching?" he asked. "Did I fix it?"

Lara shifted her body to figure out if Connor had solved the problem. She realized her naked hips were rocking and pushing forward just a foot away from her son's face. For reasons she didn't quite understand or want to admit to herself she kept rocking, not saying anything right away. She looked down from her position at her son's face. She saw Connor's eyes dart from the rope on her leg to the bare junction between her legs. It was hard for her to admit it to herself, but it was true: she was getting more aroused from the nearness of her son's face to her exposed pussy.

"It's better," she said, after a delay. "Thanks. Can you find that key?"

"Sure, mom," Connor said, but he didn't move. His body remained in the same pose, but he craned his head up at her.

"Mom, why would you do this? This seems kind of . . . I don't know. Out there. Weird. I would never imagine you doing this. You're tied naked to a post while your boyfriend - who's an asshole, by the way, to leave you here - is away at the store. I don't get this."

Lara looked down, into her son's upturned eyes, and her heart melted at the genuine concern she saw in them. She knew this must have been strange for him, seeing his mother tied up and naked liked this. But she saw his eyes dart from hers to her erect nipples. A strange feeling swept her body, ending at her pussy, and she wanted to bring her thighs together, but, tied as she was, she couldn't.

"It's Nude Day," she said.

"Nude Day?" Connor responded. "What the fuck is that?"

"Connor, your language," she said. "It's a national day to celebrate nudity. Chuck told me about it and said he wanted to do this for Nude Day. Look, I don't know how to explain it, Connor," Lara said, trying to stay calm. "It's embarrassing to talk about with you. Chuck and I like to play certain kinds of games. He likes to expose me and put me in vulnerable positions. I know it's hard to understand."

"You're sure vulnerable now, Mom," Connor said. He looked away from her face, and Lara thought he was looking at her pussy again. Without even thinking about, she rocked her hips, once again pushing her pussy toward her son, ever so subtly. A faint gasp of air escaped her lips. She hoped Connor hadn't heard it. She drew back, butt against the support beam, as soon as she realized what she was doing. She wondered if Connor, with his face so close, could smell her.

SimonDoom
SimonDoom
5,354 Followers