Moment of Shame

Story Info
Some things are hard to accept.
1.5k words
4.22
47.6k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,699 Followers

My name is Dan, I am married to my wife of 15 years, Sharon.

Anyone who knows me knows very well that I am a voyeur. Lord, I like to catch that peek, the glimpse of the forbidden, the accidental exposure that creates an instant excitement.

Why, I wonder? Nudity, nakedness is everywhere in today's world. My Sharon, knowing me so well, often nudges me to look if she sees something she thinks I might miss. She does love it when I get turned on, knowing I take the fantasy, the thoughts and visions out on her fine body almost always as soon as we get home.

But almost any beach on a warm day will offer bare breasts turned to the Sun, often even full nudity though somewhat more rare.

For those who would take a few seconds to search on the internet, legs can be found spread as widely as is humanly possible, all of the secrets of women's innermost beauty exposed for any who care to look.

The same holds true in nightclubs in our part of the world. Very young and beautiful women display their bodies on stage completely, there are no secrets.

For me, that is just boring. The excitement is somehow in the peek, the illicit "not supposed to see" scenario.

But the situation before us brought both excitement...

...And almost total discomfort.

Our friend Frank and his wife Kate had invited Sharon and I over for dinner, a simple evening with another couple.

Nothing was said about what the evening was to be like, nothing was expected. We did not know them well, having just met in the last few weeks.

It was dinner with friends.

I wore blue jeans and T-shirt in deference to the 90° weather, Sharon had on a yellow halter top and pair of shorts that were loose. The legs were baggy but long enough to offer protection of her modesty, since she doesn't bother with undergarments most of the time.

My wife isn't what I would call an exhibitionist. She dresses nicely when we go out, and wears somewhat skimpy outfits on warm days but no blatant nudity.

I probably would enjoy her being a bit more open, allow a peek now and then to some unsuspecting male. The idea yanks my chain some, but by the same token I don't really push that issue seriously.

My few suggestions and hints that maybe she could "allow" a nipple to peek out or perhaps wear some shorts with loose baggy legs were always met with a laugh and a shake of her head.

But so many times after our banter, her eyes would sparkle and I would reap the rewards, my woman is one hot lady in the privacy of our bedroom.

Yes, this was just a pleasant evening visiting, all that was on our minds.

But after we had finished the fine cold noodle salad and rather crispy chicken off the backyard grill, Frank had leaned over and said something to his wife Kate. She had blushed mildly, a few words passed back and forth we couldn't overhear, and she got up and left the yard, shutting the side door to their house behind her.

I pride myself in being able to read body language, it is part of my trade as a salesman.

Something about Kate suggested reluctance, I shrugged that off as possibly my imagination.

Frank was going on into some detail about his neighbors, mentioning that one woman a couple of doors down often lay out nude on hot days.

That interested me, so the two of us went up to his upstairs balcony to take a look, Sharon was in tow right behind us.

Of course there was no one there, but I could see that if someone was, Frank would have a fine view.

We went back down to the yard, Frank tapped the small keg for a couple more glasses of beer.

"I like to show off Kate sometimes." He said, almost in passing.

"Show off?" I asked, not completely sure what he meant.

"Sure, you know. Nudity, flashing, things like that. It's fun!"

My ears did another instant perk up, Frank was grinning as he handed me the tall foamy glass.

"Really? Sharon and I have talked about it a little bit but she doesn't...." I managed to get out before being poked on the arm by her.

"Kate is pretty willing!" Frank responded, with a huge grin on his face.

Just then the door opened, Kate came out. She had changed into a wraparound light dress, it looked like a cross between a flimsy housecoat and an evening gown.

She looked really nice, I realized she had added some traces of makeup and fixed up her hair which the light breeze had shuffled around quite a bit earlier.

She stopped about ten feet from us and just stood there.

Frank smiled, got up and walked over by the door. This gave him a view of Sharon and I sitting at the wooden table, Kate standing there quietly, looking down.

I was suddenly confused, it all seemed strange. There was something in the air, the mood, I knew something was going to happen.

"Go ahead, Honey." Frank said from about twenty feet away. He was just standing there, his back to the doorway.

Kate hesitated, looked at us and then Frank.

"I don't think....." She started to say.

"Go ahead!" Frank's voice was more insistant now.

Kate looked down again, then her hands came up and untied the strap at her side, She pulled it off her shoulders, lay it aside. She was standing there in nothing but a beige bra and matching panties. Her face flushed.

Then she reached behind her back and undid the clasp of her top, dropping it to the floor beside her.

I sat there surprised, her breasts were pale, her nipples pink with traces of red.

She looked uncomfortable.

Suddenly I was uncomfortable, I glanced at Sharon expecting to see anger or something, all I saw was surprise.

"Frank...." I started to say.

"Relax, she likes it." He had a huge smile on his face, just standing there watching.

I saw Kate look over at him, he nodded pointedly.

She reached down and slid the beige panties down her hips, stepped out of them. Her hands came across and she clenched her fingers, ineffectually trying to cover herself.

She just stood there, looking down at the ground.

"Frank!" I said again, realizing Kate was totally uncomfortable.

"Open your legs, honey." Frank's tone was coaxing.

She hesitated again, then her hands came out to her sides, she took a short step off to the side with her left leg.

Sharon and I both sat in silence, I saw her reach up and push her hair back as she glanced away, then back, her eyes brought to the sudden display of nudity before us.

I looked again at Kate, standing there quietly, saying nothing. The tuft of pubic hair above her prominent lips was the same color as the long waves of brown hair that framed her face. Her breasts showed just a hint of sag, her abdomen was flat, her mound above her vagina formed a beautiful soft "V" shape.

I should have been fully into my voyeuristic mode, instead I was totally uncomfortable.

"Isn't she beautiful?" Frank asked, an obvious catch in his voice.

"Yes." I managed to mutter. "Yes, she is wonderfully beautiful."

I was telling the truth, Kate was beautiful, but not like this, uncomfortable, unwilling.

I looked at Sharon, she looked back.

She mouthed the words.

"We should go."

I stood up, held out my hand and Sharon took it, she got up too.

"Don't you want to touch her, feel her?" Frank blurted.

He sounded like a small child, being deprived of a treat.

"Frank, I...We...We are just not into this." I managed.

His shoulders seemed to slump.

"You do find her beautiful though, don't you?"

"Yes, of course. Amazing!" I managed, Sharon almost exactly matching my words.

We beat a hasty retreat, yet the vision of Kate standing there naked was burned into my mind.

Once home, Sharon and I began to touch, the familar motions of a couple long married, well in practice with each other's bodies.

After we had made love, we lay entertwined in each other's arms.

"Sometimes you would like me to do something like that, wouldn't you?"

"Maybe. Yes... well,... I am not sure." I confessed.

"I think Frank is a controlling asshole." I blurted.

"Kate seemed uncomfortable, reluctant?" Sharon said.

"Yes, I picked up on that. I wouldn't ever try to make you...."

"Well, I might, but not like that. Not because you say so."

"I would never demand...." I started to say.

"I know...I know you won't...But if I ever do?"

"If you ever do what?" I asked, suddenly interested again.

"If I ever do..you know..flash...It will be because I WANT to."

"I know. I won't..."

She smiled, her lips brushing my now firm erection.

"I see your reaction to the idea, maybe one of these days...."

"One of these days what?"

"Maybe I will let some...man..see me!" Sharon opened her legs, she was still engorged, shiny from our lovemaking.

I rolled over, slid up and we joined, so easy, our bodies fit so well.

I had no need to answer.

magmaman
magmaman
2,699 Followers