Moments in Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You smiled seductively. "Oh, Molly! This is so good! You are so sweet!" My toes were mere inches from your side.

"Oh! Oh! Mustn't touch...!" I giggled as I moved my foot further from you. I felt like a little child... like I did when I used to play the forbidden game "You show me yours and I'll show you mine!"

Until now, your eyes had never once left mine. But I watched them follow my hands as they moved up... slowly... to cup my breasts. A light... almost a hunger... came into your eyes, as my fingers traced a pathway around my entire breast. My nipples were already stiff and as my fingernails lightly caressed my skin, the surrounding aureola became rigid as well. I looked at you and teasingly licked my tongue around my lips, and I smiled at you. I placed my thumb and middle finger on each of my nipples and I gently tugged on them. OOHH-hhh! I sighed out loud. It felt wonderful and I heard a groan emit from you. I saw your cock surge to attention! It was magnificent! The reaction sent an electrical current running though my body and I felt the sting deep between my legs. Shivers of excitement rippled through my tummy. How I would have loved to feel your cock... in my hands... in my mouth... in my aching pussy!I let my hands move down over my stomach and hips and I shifted and parted my legs, as my hands neared my moist center.

"Show me your pussy, Molly! Let me look at your wet pussy!" Your anxious voice was almost guttural. I watched as you lifted your cock and let it drop several times. It was fully hard now and I could hear it slap against your leg as you dropped it again and again. I wondered… if your balls were as heavy as they looked. MMmmmmm!

"Concentrate, Molly!" I thought to myself.

I continued to massage my breasts. Pulling one nipple, then the other... back and forth. Mmmmmmm! I let my other hand slide down over my hips and move between my legs. I placed a finger on both sides of my clitoris... between my lips... and I separated my lips to expose my femininity to you. I could feel the juice trickle out of my pussy and I moved my fingers down to scoop up the wetness and rub it all over my clit. I dipped my fingers inside to gather more wetness and then I brought them to my nipples, and rubbed my glistening cunny juice over my breasts and nipples. I quickly inserted my fingers back into my wet pussy and then tasted the yummy cream. My tongue licked greedily. Sucking my finger deep into my mouth, I watched as your fingers lightly stroked your cock up and down... I saw your eyes roll with pleasure.

"Don't stop... OOHHhh! Pleeease don't stop! You are so beautiful, Molly!"

"Hmm-mmm, Max... I love to watch you too! Your cock is so hard... so big...! HMM-mmm!"

I wriggled my finger between the moist petals of my clitoris until I found that tender spot that craved touching. HMM-mmmm! On each downward slide, I would dip my finger deep within my lips for lubrication. On each upward slide I groaned "AH-HH-HHHH!!" I began to slide my finger up and down... in and out... harder and harder... Hmmm... OHHH! I wanted to feel that release so much! I watched you stroke your cock up and down... OHHHHhhhh!! I rubbed again and again... the perspiration was showing on my body as my fingers furiously rubbed and poked my cunny. I rubbed in rhythm with the music... faster and faster. I stopped. I rubbed. I stopped again. I groaned. It was more with frustration than it was with pleasure. Damn!! I couldn't do it...! I was trying too hard to cum....

"Oh Molly...! Sweetheart! Relax Baby! Stop for a minute to catch your breath. You can do it... Do it for me! I want you to feel so good! Just close your eyes and imagine other times."

I let my mind drift back... Back to a Sunday morning a few months ago. I was sitting at my computer talking to Max... reading his words... doing everything that he asked me to do. I was so turned on... I imagined that I felt his big, beautiful cock, slide into my throbbing pussy and draw out... almost all the way... right to the tip... and then back in again... HARD! HARD! Sitting on the edge of my chair, the figment of my imagination helped me feel the length of him... the urgency in his thrusts! Ohh-OHHHH! A rush goes through me and I hear you breathe deeply...

I look deep into your soul and cry out to you... "OHhhh Max... help me... I want to cum so bad... pleeease!"

Chapter 7: The Connection, Part 5 By Max

I had never felt so much desire. You sat before me, open to me, lost in an erotic struggle for fulfillment. My own body ached with a need to release the explosive force of my lust. I watched you caress your body so expertly, driving yourself ever closer to orgasm. You were so close to me, yet I was aware of the invisible wall we had constructed between us. Despite that artificial barrier, the sights, sounds and aromas that permeated my senses were driving me to the brink of my self-control. I grasped my erect cock and stroked it slowly, letting my hand ride down the shaft to my balls, then sliding it up gradually to encircle the head. My hand squeezed tighter as it approached the head, sending jolts of pleasure through my body. Your fingers were diving into your soaked pussy, releasing your intoxicating fragrance. You rubbed your swollen clit, making certain that my view was unobstructed.

"You are so beautiful, Molly. I could watch you all night! This is so erotic."

The sight of one hand at your pussy and the other playing with your breasts was almost more than I could resist. I wanted so badly to pull you down to me, kiss your lips, and slip my hard cock into your wet opening, impaling you on me. But I knew the rules. Damn it! Why didn’t I create a few loopholes in these rules. I was beginning to accept the likely conclusion of this experiment, and accept it gladly. We would continue to tease one another, displaying our most intimate parts, touching ourselves, skillfully masturbating until we hopefully reached orgasms that were at least nearly simultaneous. Not so bad an evening, when I thought about it. And, technically, this scenario complied with the rules. ‘I can live with that,’ I thought. ‘I don’t have to touch Molly to give her pleasure, or to derive pleasure for myself.’ Accepting this fact relieved some pressure that I felt and reassured me that I did, indeed, have the willpower to go through with this unconventional liaison.

But then, in a second, everything changed. I heard you cry out to me. Your cries were desperate and pleading. Suddenly, I felt that the barrier was going to prevent you from reaching the state of ecstasy that I wanted for you. I saw you draw close to orgasm over and over, only to stop short each time. It did not appear to be intentional. Your cries assured me that you wanted to find release. I felt helpless at that moment. My own pleasure became unimportant, as I struggled to think of ways to help you. For a moment, I thought that we might both end up frustrated and regretful. Was it possible that you might not be able to rise above this plateau of sensation you seemed to have reached? Would my erection subside while I wrestled with this unusual dilemma? Something inside me told me that we had come too far to let that happen. I knew that I could not have you as I wanted, to push myself deep within you, to pound my body against yours, to fuck you with unrestrained passion. Still, I felt I had no choice but to partially abandon the rules I had helped to define. An amendment. Laws could be amended. Yes, that was it.

"All those in favor of Max going down on Molly, say aye," I said.

"Oh, god!" you replied.

"Is that an aye?"

"Yes, yes…aye, aye! Damn it, Max. You know I hate politics!"

"Motion carried," I said, rising up and helping you to take my place against the pillows.

Your hands moved up to caress both breasts as I positioned myself between your legs. You were already dripping when my tongue brushed against your pussy lips. I felt you shudder when I licked my way up to your clit and circled the little bud. Looking up to your face, I saw you smile nervously. Knowing what turns me on, you made sure that I saw you tease your nipples before returning to my task. I was rock hard once again, and this felt right. Obviously, we had created a defective rule. Now that it was amended, it was fulfilling its original intent. You were so close to the edge of orgasm, that I knew it would take little time and effort to push you to the peak. I forced my tongue inside you, tasting your warmth and sweetness. As my tongue pulled out, I let it rise up to dance around and over your sensitive clit. Then, I plunged it back into you like a little penis, probing inside, searching for all the right buttons. Back out again, swirling over your clit, sucking, licking. You began to moan sweetly, and I was aware that you were pulling and twisting your nipples more vigorously. Then, I felt the bed begin to vibrate, responding to your shuddering body. "Ahhhhhh….," you moaned. Your legs closed on my head and gripped me tightly. Still, I continued to lick and suck your clit rhythmically. "Oh, goddddddd," I heard you moan under your breath. The orgasm came gradually, building to a remarkable level of intensity for you. You thrashed about the bed. I felt fortunate that I didn’t suffer severe neck injury while trying to keep myself positioned to maintain the stimulation you were enjoying. At last, I felt you relax your legs from their grip of my head.

Then I heard you say "All those in favor of Max changing position…69 to be specific, say aye."

"Oh, Molly…"

"You didn’t say aye!" you scolded.

"Aye! Aye!" I scrambled to my feet and got onto the bed. I lay down beside you, on my back, my head by your hips. You carefully rolled over onto me. Soon, your pussy hovered over my face and descended slowly to my lips. As my tongue reached up for you, I felt your hand gently hold my cock. You stroked it up and down a few times, from base to tip, as if memorizing the contours.

"I’ve wanted this for months," you said. "To hold this cock. To stroke it. To taste it…"

I felt your lips slide over the taut head of my cock, pulling me slowly inside your mouth. At the same moment, your wet pussy pressed against my waiting mouth. You sucked as I sucked. I couldn’t see your skillful manipulations, but they were having an incredible effect on me. It seemed that my erection was growing within your mouth, responding to the ups and downs of your head, the stroking of my shaft on the upward movements, the caressing of my balls by your fingertips. You moved your ass so beautifully before my eyes. I was in a dream, seeing you, feeling you, tasting you. Your mouth, your tongue, your lips felt incredible on my eager cock. I could tell that you were trying to take more and more of me into your mouth, to the very back of your throat. It seemed to be a private goal of yours, and at the same time a wonderful gift to me. I licked at your moist opening, continuing to dip my tongue inside, flick it across your clit, and sucked on every inch of soft, smooth flesh. At the moment that I saw your ass start to quiver, I felt my own inner warmth begin to surge. You began to shudder again, your wet pussy vibrating against my mouth. Your suction on my cock became more forceful, pulling me deep inside your mouth, then sliding me back out to swirl your tongue around the tip. Then you plunged me back inside, sucking deeply. Back out again. I heard you catch your breath, saying "Come in my mouth, Max."

The mere suggestion pushed me completely over the edge. I licked frantically at your clit and thrust my hips upward, pushing my throbbing penis fully into your loving mouth. I felt myself cum in one, then two, and three, great spurts of warm semen, shooting against the back of your mouth. I screamed something, unintelligibly. All the while, you kept up your skillful suction and massaging of my cock. Your fingers circled the shaft, squeezing, sliding upward, coaxing every drop from me. Your own orgasm lasted beyond mine, subsiding slowly to a state of calm rapture. You collapsed on top of me, still stroking my softening erection, kissing the tip. I kissed the insides of your thighs and squeezed your ass gently. At last, you rolled off of me and we sat upright, facing each other as before. But now, the look in our eyes had changed. Forever

Chapter 8: Dreams of Max by Molly

The drone of a weather report invades my sleep. My hand reaches out to hit the snooze button on the clock radio. I can't believe the night passed so quickly, I must have slept soundly.

"Mm-m-mm! Morning already...?" I yawn and stretch to my fullest length... my toes touch the bottom poster of the bed.

The sun is just now peeking through the corner of my bedroom window, shining on a picture on the wall. It is a photograph of a brilliant sunset that I took a few summers ago. This morning, the framed landscape looks very life-like with the touch of real sunshine.

The radio sounds again. "That was a quick ten minutes!" I think to myself.

The sweet sound of Chicago warms my sleepy thoughts: "Everybody needs a little time away...I heard her say… far away from each other... even lovers need a holiday... far away..."

Reality floods my thoughts. "This is Saturday! I forgot to turn off my alarm... I don't have to go into the office today!" The realization makes me feel so good. I had planned to give myself the luxury of sleeping late this morning. After my extended business trip last week, I need to catch up on some much- needed rest. I had arrived back home late on Monday but the trip had really worn me out! I need to get back on track.

I roll over on my back, taking my pillow with me... my arms are wrapped tightly around it. Feeling restless, I roll back unto my tummy again, on top of the pillow. Without warning... a flood of liquid desire surges through my veins!

"Hmmm!" I feel so aroused these days... all the time. I haven't felt this way for a long time. It's like a feeling of... newness... anticipation... I'm not quite sure how to describe it. My body is like an exposed nerve ending... throbbing... waiting for blessed relief.

My hips move back and forth and I thrust them into the pillow and the mattress. I let my mind drift back to last Sunday... and you...

.........

I looked deep into your sensual eyes as I lay back on the pillows and groaned out loud.

You smiled at me. "So, am I disqualified?

"Disqualified? I'm not sure what you mean." I couldn't stop looking at you and the way your tongue sensually moved along your bottom lip.

"I think I bent the rules."

"I don't think... It wasn't just you, Max... I did too! Oh, Max... that was so good!" I wanted to kiss you... to taste your sweet mouth... to draw your tongue in my mouth. I knew that traces of my juices would be all over your lips and chin.

"I couldn't leave you like that... wanting to cum! Oh Baby, you are so sweet! What I wouldn't give to spent the night here with you."

"I'm not sure that's such a good move!" We had definitely challenged the rules we had set forth!

........

Reluctantly, I force my thoughts back to the present. My body is remembering how your lips, tongue and mouth, had made such exquisite love to me... how we made oral love to each other. When I saw your beautiful penis, I knew pictures had not done justice. I had wanted to fuck you so much... just to feel your cock fill me so deeply... so very fully!

I reach down over the side of my bed and into the bottom drawer of my night table. I feel around in the drawer... under my silky underwear... until my hands close around it... Figment! Good 'ole Figment...! I smile and bring it close to my lips and my tongue licks underneath the rim. I slide my lips over the taut head and I suck it slowly into my mouth. I suckle softly as I lay there, still remembering...

Desire rushes through me as I recall your intake of breath as my lips touched your sensitive skin. I remember how I felt, as your mouth pressed between my legs. We were so greedy... so desperate... in competition almost... as we kissed and licked and sucked each other. The head of your cock had seemed to grow in my mouth. To feel you respond this way, made me want to touch you and caress you everywhere. I wanted you to remember the sensations of my mouth on your shaft and balls... for a long time. I can feel the wetness ooze from my pussy now, as I remember the feeling of your smooth tongue searching out my most sensitive places.

Now I move my Figment... you... so you are between my wet pussy lips. My hips undulate as I recall how you tasted me so intimately. I can hear you whispering, "Oh, Molly, your pussy tastes so sweet!" and I thrust now against the head of your cock. I imagine that your tongue is still licking and dipping into me. I thrust the full length of my figment into my wet opening. I stop. I feel how my pussy muscles grip you. As I draw out, I can feel just the head inside me. I grip tightly...again and again... pulsating... almost milking your cock... and I wonder how it would feel to you.

"Max, I wanted to fuck you so bad! I didn't want to stop!" I whispered into my blankets. I had wanted to bend the rules further... but I knew that there was already a fine definition as to whether we had in fact bent... or actually broke them...!

Now, I grasp both my nipples between my fingers and as I gently twist and tug, I feel my pussy trying desperately to hold you deep inside. I push you in again... deeper this time. My legs cross to hold you in. I open my legs wide and pull you all the way out... and then I push you back inside my wet pussy again. All the way out... IN-NN!! Again... ohhh... again...AHHHHH! I release my hold and let my pussy take over. I feel the cock move up and down as my internal muscles flex. I cup my breasts in my hands and I pull on my nipples again... a little harder this time. "Hm-mm-mm!" I have to hold it in... "I don't want you to pull out... fuck me! Oh-hh... Max.. Slide your cock into me! HAR-RD! Fuck me! Bang me!" I cry into my blanket. "I am so close...Ohhhh I don't want to cum yet... ohhh... pleeease oh-hhh... Max... fuck, fuck, fuck me!"

My body is perspiring now as I try to hold back... but yet... not wanting to. The fingers of my right hand rubs furiously at my clitoris and my other hand pushes the hard penis fully into my pussy. My hips thrust upwards.

"Hmm-mm-mm AHHHH oooohhhhhhhmygawwd." I feel myself cum. The contractions are so good! I remember how you came in my mouth... how you spurted... and how you sounded! In the throes of my orgasm, I imagine you now, and I roll over onto my tummy and fuck against you.

"Hmmmm-mmmm... soooo good, Babyyy!" I collapse... I can't keep going! As drift back to sleep, I sigh... "Ohhh Max!"

Dreams of Molly By Max

I have not been able to get that night out of my head. There had never been a more thrilling, forbidden, erotic moment in my life. Pushing the limits as we did, we reached such an intensity of closeness. Tonight, I have come to my basement office to be alone with my thoughts. But, I am not quite alone, for you are there. At least, your words are there, waiting for me, tempting me. I sit here at my desk, the room darkened except for the light from my monitor. It has been difficult to read what you have written without touching myself. I have come to my office wearing only my robe, and with little restraining it, my penis has stretched itself out along my left leg. I feel it rise and fall with my heartbeats, rubbing against the hair on my thigh. I close my eyes and remember the sight of you sitting before me, touching yourself for my pleasure and your own. I have lived it over and over, as though I had been an actor in a movie. The scene is still so real in my mind. And the feel of your body is there as well. I untie the belt of my long, black terry cloth robe and let it fall open. Looking down at my cock, I watch it’s movements with interest, not wanting to touch it quite yet. I decide to close my eyes again and imagine you here with me. With the help of my own fingers, I can feel your lips on my chest, leading to my nipples. They are sensitive to my touch. The slightest squeeze there sends electricity through my body and causes my cock to angle upward from my leg. I pinch my nipples, wishing they were your nipples, wishing it was you kissing and sucking mine. Exquisite! I finally reach down to caress my balls, still watching my cock bounce with the multiple stimulation. I have brought a small bottle of mineral oil to my office today. I hold my erect cock in my right hand and drip oil along its length. I let my hand spread the oil evenly along the shaft, cupping my palm over the head of my cock and rubbing the oil into the smooth, soft skin. I close my thumb and forefinger together and make a tight circle that glides down the shaft until my hand rests against my balls, holding my cock upright, fully extended. It shines in the light from the monitor, the tight skin revealing several prominent veins running along the shaft. I study the head as my hand rises back up toward the head. I loosen my grip and let my forefinger caress the little ridge that runs down the underside. With each stroke, my unrestrained penis bobs up with pleasure. Again I close my eyes and continue the gentle strokes, which I imagine to be your tongue. When I squeeze my nipple at the same time, the sensation is incredible. I feel that I could eventually cum doing just this. But, I want more. So, I let my hand close over the head of my cock and pull it down over and around the shaft until I reach the base. The down-stroke is best. Still, I love the return to the head, pulling my cock to its full length. Since I am a tall guy, I don’t think 9 inches or so is so much, but I do enjoy having this length to "play with". I decide to place both hands on my shaft, even though this means I will have to be careful about getting oil on my keyboard. I begin by holding my cock with one hand above the other, with just the head sticking out the top. I begin long slow strokes. They are difficult to control, because the sensation gets so intense as I slide both hands over the head and then start back down again. The texture is so smooth, yet distinct ripples and contours seem to give my cock it’s own personality. The change where the shaft meets the head is very pronounced, a sensitive, convex rim that wraps around the top and sweeps up to meet the ridge underneath. This is where I want to feel your tongue, circling, flicking, sucking. I want to re-live the night in the hotel room with you on top of me. I easily picture the image of your wet pussy hovering above my mouth, waiting to be kissed and sucked. I close my eyes and try to simulate the feelings I remember. I am moved to begin firmer, longer strokes on my shaft, letting my hand slide up onto the head each time, applying just the right amount of pressure on the rim with my circling fingers. I am amazed how quickly my body is telling me that it is ready. The reading of your letter, the visualization of that night, the touching, have all combined to bring me to a special state of arousal. I increase the speed of my strokes and begin to concentrate on the upper half of the shaft. I pull and squeeze my nipples as I stroke, trying to track the path of electrons that seem to be shooting through my nervous system. I am building so nicely toward a peak. I am so aware of my body. It is almost time. I let my hand move up to focus on the head and upper shaft. I wrap my hand over the head with each stroke, letting my fingers slide through the little valley leading to the hole in the tip. Oh, my god! This is so good! Oh, how I want to be in your sweet pussy. I picture my cock slipping deep inside you, disappearing into your warmth and wetness.