Moments To Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laying her down in the middle of the bed Joey backed off a little. It was obvious that he was hard as a rock as well. Johnny and Joey changed positions. With the head of his cock at her entrance, Johnny slowly pushed into her, the head of his dick stretching her open as he slid, inch by inch, deeper and deeper into her pussy until his balls were touching her ass. Crystal moaned loudly as he pulled nearly all the way out and then slid back in again, slowly, deliberately. Not wishing to miss out on all the fun Joey crawled onto the bed and knelt beside Crystal, his own rock hard cock next to her. Crystal wrapped her fingers around his dick and began massaging him, as he took each of her nipples into his mouth and then ran his tongue between her tits. Johnny was fucking her with urgency now, burying his hot cock into her with long, deep strokes. He knew she was getting ready to climax and sure enough, she did. Crystal screamed as wave after wave of pleasure washed over her, causing her pussy to contract around Johnny's muscle bringing him to the point of explosion deep inside her, as her fingers worked their magic on Joey's muscle causing him to explode all of her chest. Which he then without delay began licking away. And Johnny replaced his muscle with his tongue and began to lick the combination of their juices from her. Quickly bringing her to another body shaking orgasm.

They collapsed on the bed with Crystal in the middle. Johnny turned to her and licked her lips, slipping his tongue into her mouth and giving her a deeply passionate kiss. The three of the layed there for a bit til they all drifted off to sleep.

Once Crystal and Johnny had fulfilled each others fantasies, they realized that their relationship was stronger then ever. And that they really did truly love each other with their entire heart and soul and they didn't need anyone else to make them happy. They had all they would ever need, themselves and their kids.

12