Momir and the Widow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slipped the leash over his shoulder and around behind his body, pulled his leg up and slipped the loop over his foot, then kicked back out, pulling on the collar, making her breath rasp a little, pulling the back of her neck down flat to his shoulder, where it was sure to stay. He reached out with one hand, looking for something else he'd hidden in the blankets, while his other hand traced slowly down from her neck to her breast, stroking and cupping it, then pinching her nipple between his fingers and squeezing. Rabbit's back arched and she cried out, her knees reflexively pulling up and apart, finding nothing to wrap around and stretching back out straight. Her hands gravitated to her chest, one taking her other, unattended breast, the other petting the back of his hand heavily, encouraging him.
She heart another clink of metal, and opened her eyes to see a pair of fur-lined leather shackles in his other hand. The fingers stroking her breast rolled over and grabbed her wrist tightly, and she struggled suddenly, panicking. She didn't want to be shackled, she wanted her hands free to roam and touch and play. He held her wrist tightly, and his other arm pinned and quickly controlled her other arm.

He was so much stronger now. Stronger than she was. When she had brought him here he was soft-skinned and weak. She had found a pouch of the coins from the pit under the palace in his things when she retrieved them, and was angry at first. But a few days later she hit on the idea of using them--she took him to the fourth circle where she was allowed to go, to the shapers that the master's servants used, and had him modified to look like a picture she begged the Master to make for her. She would have had him look like the Master if she could, but she and her sisters knew that the Master did not have one body. He would steal other bodies, reshape them to please himself like he reshaped his women, and then take them for himself. But she made do.
The man now was hard-bodied, with big arms and warm skin. His hair was cut short, black like hers, but short instead of pulled back into a bunch and tied with a ribbon. She had the shapers make his tool bigger too, that funny thing he had that he used when he was making her scream and moan and bounce, she liked the pain, and she wanted that strange feeling she got when it was all the way inside her, sick to her stomach and out of her mind with want. She saw women, food-women, watching interestedly as the shaper worked on the man, and Rabbit grew jealous and angry at the way they stared, but before it was over the all got a strange look of nausea and discomfort, and they all turned away suddenly and found other things to do. She didn't quite understand, but she didn't really care--He felt more like the Master now. She was made to please the Master, and if these other women couldn't understand why it was better, well then it just showed why they were food, and Rabbit was the eater.

She was brought back suddenly from her daydream by the feeling of his fingers running over her tender parts, light as a feather. A tingle raced up her spine and down her thighs, and she gasped. She tried to reach out and caress his hand affectionately, but she found her wrists shackled by a short chain to a ring set in her collar, and she whined pathetically in frustration. The man's free hand lifted and stroked her face reassuringly, before reaching back to slip between her thighs and spread her knees apart with a slow but forceful movement. She followed with a soft whimper, and nestled her face against the underside of his jaw, eyes squeezed tight. He was going to make her so wild, it would be like torture, she knew it. Then she wouldn't be able to control herself, and she would grovel and beg for him to take her, fill her up with his big tool, and she would cry out and the feeling would be so great that she would forget, for a little while, that it wasn't the Master who was playing so cruelly with her. She felt a cool breeze drift slowly across her tender parts, and by the chill she felt she knew she was making herself soaking wet down there. It always happened when the man teased her like this and made her blood race like lightning.
She felt the man's fingers touch her again, and she moaned, louder than she meant to. He reached up and turned her head away from his jaw, and she felt his hot breath on her exposed neck. His fingers nestled more firmly against her, just parting her flesh and barely stroking her insides. Her breath caught and she had to swallow a lump in her throat. Her breathing was quickly growing loud, and her heart raced as his dull, flat teeth grazed over the tender skin of her vital arteries. He kissed her neck as his fingers pushed a little deeper, then with a twist and a wiggle he plunged them both deep inside her, and she cried out in sudden pleasure.
He murmured something in her ear, and she listened intently to the sound of his voice, smooth and mid-ranged. His fingers twisted inside her glistening, drenched cunt, and she groaned helplessly. "Ohhhhh... Oh Master, I love you inside me..."
She felt his cock swelling and growing hot under her. She squirmed as it poked her ass uncomfortably, and mentally cajoled it to grow ready and hard. He plunged another finger slowly inside her and began to dig around like he was looking for something she'd swallowed up. She moaned slowly, drawing the sound out, and thrust her hips against his hand, her twat clenching around him, milking his fingers hungrily. Suddenly, cruelly, his hand slid out of her. His arms crossed underneath her lower back, and lifted her waist and hips off his body into the air. She sucked in a deep shaky breath and held it in anticipation, knowing what was next. She eagerly bent her knees, feet pointing back towards her head, and he lowered her until her knees rested on the bed, holding her taut body off him in an arch. He dragged his hand teasingly over her slit as he reached over her to take hold of his cock and, with a roll of his hips, plunged the first three inches into her hungry pussy.

She moaned and slowly lowered herself back down onto him, his cock pushing deeper into her as she did, her cry swelling as he thrust towards her core. His fingers found her womanhood again by rote, and he slapped the pad of his middle finger straight down onto her sensitive little bud. She flinched, the shock rippling up her body, and he started stroking her in circles as he rolled his hips forward and up, thrusting deeper into her. She moved to accept his shaft, trying to draw him in, on the verge of panting now, but her angle denied her the full penetration she sought. "Master, I need more. Please give me more..."

He grabbed her hips with one hand and ran his tongue up her neck as her settled into a steady rhythm of thrust and draw. His finger worked on her ceaselessly, and she fell under a spell of utter tractability, overcome by her need. Her every curve and contour yielded to his touch, flexing as he desired, hoping that somehow she could please him into giving more of what she craved. She was fast approaching her climax, but she felt that the man was still winding up. If he were truly the Master, she would try desperately to please him, to make him feel as wild as he made her, so that he would know that she loved him, and he would keep her chained always to his side, his favorite and best pet. But she did not love the man like that, so she just rode his tool as hard as she could, tried to draw him deeper. He would not stop this wonderful game until she told him to, so she could afford to indulge herself, and orgasm when she liked. She squeezed her eyes closed and imagined the Master laying her down, whispering in her ear that he wanted to pay her back for her ceaseless loyalty, wanted to make her feel as good as he could, and filling her with his divine cock, holding her with his perfect hands that knew what she wanted before she did. Her abdomen fluttered and she shuddered as she pictured the master's face looming over hers, staring down at her with a steely gaze, like he could see the future and everything that she did was already known to him. The man shifted and she whined in protest. He sat up, pushing her into a squat, and she gasped as she settled into his lap and he plunged another inch deeper inside her. Hands cupped her breasts, fingernails dug into her nipples, and she let out a cry that carried her into her climax, growing almost to a scream before she was cut off, head flying back as the man kicked out with his leashed foot and pulled her throat back hard against his collar, strangling her, cutting off her air. He slouched and thrust his hips up into her, burying his cock as deep as he could, and she fought jerkily, clawing at the collar, struggling to breathe as orgasm gripped her and her muscles burned with ecstasy.

After unknown moments, the strangling pressure finally slackened and she heaved a gasping, ragged breath, her small, sweat-slicked breasts thrusting out to display as she struggled for air. Black dots danced in her vision. She leaned back against the man, gasping, muscles weak, his throbbing shaft still hard and hungry inside her. She closed her eyes again, imagining that beautiful face, and murmured wonderingly "Master, is this what your love feels like? I would die for you if you but whispered it to me..."
She thought to rest for a minute, but firm hands took hold of her hips, pushing her up and off his lap. She turned and looked questioningly at him, accentuating the look with a mewl. He didn't smile, just gestured for her to turn to face him. There was instant compliance from Rabbit, who shuddered reflexively as the man slid two fingers into her vagina and crooked them, tugging her roughly back into his lap. He lined her up with the head of his cock, then grasped her hips and thrust up into her as he pushed her down into his lap. She cried out in surprise at the sudden move and arched her back, almost overbalancing until he grabbed her.

Opening her eyes she looked at him and whined softly, plucking at the shackles that bound her wrists. He murmured something in that other language, and reached up to loose them. She smiled happily and sagged into his lap, head lowering to rest on his shoulder. After a moment he stopped and looked at her, then slapped her across the cheek. It wasn't hard, it only stung a little, but she wasn't expecting it and she gasped. A little twinge of surprise and pleasure shot through her tender parts, and she felt her cunt quiver around his thick tool. He shoved his crotch up into her and gestured for her to keep moving. He waited expectantly, and she swallowed and nestled her face against the side of his neck as she went about pushing her hips up and down, grinding wantonly against him. Her muscles were fatigued, but she told herself she was doing this for the Master, and when the Master gave her an order, she did not ask questions. He freed her hands finally, and she thought to settle her hands on his hips, but he only pulled her hands behind her back, and quickly re-shackled them. She growled in frustration and redoubled her efforts, bouncing rhythmically in his lap, small breasts trembling in rhythm.
He took her face in his hands and made her look up at him, so he could kiss her hard on the mouth. She broke the kiss early and looked up at him, scowling defiantly.
He smirked back and reached down to pinch one of her nipples. Slowly he turned his hand, twisting hard, trying to break her defiance She gritted her teeth against the pain and clamped down tightly on his cock as she rode him. His gaze broke first, eyes wandering into the distance as he groaned in pleasure. Unable to take it any longer she too turned away, eyes squeezing shut as she shrieked in pain.

When she opened her eyed again, she was shocked to see she had an audience. Oerid and Nessus stood in her doorway, shoulder-to-shoulder, watching with fascination and snickering quietly to each other. "Need some help, little Rabbit? Looks like your food got the better of you." Nessus, always sarcastic. Rabbit scowled hatefully, and shouted "You get out! He's mine! Go eat a horse!"
The man, distracted by the source of his pleasure, did not hear her sisters at the door behind him. Assuming Rabbit's outburst was just another wild outburst, he pulled her head back to where he could see it, and slipped his thumb into her mouth. Rabbit tried to keep her gaze locked on her sisters, but the man was firm, and it was impossible to ignore the waves of pleasure sweeping through her body. She looked back to him and promptly forgot Nessus and Oerid. Her lips closed on his thumb and she snaked her tongue around it, licking and sucking generously.
He let her carry on for a few moments only. Once his thumb was saliva-slick, he pulled his hand back and slipped it down her back. Slipping under her tail, she groaned in anticipation, then again in pleasure as he forced his thumb up her anus, flexing and grinding his fist against her ass, stirring her insides.
She leaned forward to rest her head on his shoulder again. Surprise and relief rolled over her when she felt him loose the shackles binding her, finally giving her command of her hands back. She wrapped one arm around his back, reaching up to grab his opposite shoulder, and planted the other one on his chest, supporting her tiring thighs. She plunged herself down into his lap, taking his cock deep inside her, moaning softly with each thrust, then pushing away to repeat the process. She could feel the critical tension building in his neck and abdomen, he would come soon and fill her with his hot seed.

But he only allowed her to continue for a matter of moments, before pushing her off again. She tried to climb back in his lap with single-minded determination, but he stopped her; grabbing her head by the hair, he rose to his knees and pushed her head down. She found herself facing his thick, twitching shaft, glistening wet with mucous from her cunt. Suddenly taken aback, she wasn't sure how to react. She knew what he wanted, but it wasn't something that had been asked of her often. His thumb pumped her ass. One by one, the accompanying fingers slid into her quivering slit, until she was so full it hurt.
She moaned, long and rough, as his digits all fluttered and churned in her independently, and passion overwhelmed her apprehension. Opening her mouth wide, taking care not to cut her lover with her flesh-rending teeth, she engulfed the first half of his eleven inches with tongue, lips, and the back of her throat. The man let out a hungry moan of his own, and firmly encouraged her to push herself further. She closed her eyes and remembered what the Master had shown her about how to perform properly with her mouth. She took a deep breath, relaxed, and let the hot shaft slide down her throat.
His hand churned inside her, driving her to the edge with sensation. He pulled away from her, and plunged his cock in again, forcing his way down her throat. She voiced a muffled moan somewhere deep in her chest, and he cried out. His grip on her hair tightened he pushed her face against his stomach, shoving his tool as deep as he could. He trembled, and a warm feeling exploded deep in Rabbit's throat. She struggled a little, tried to swallow, which hurt a little and made the man cry out again in pleasure. Her abdomen trembled uncontrollably under his assault, and she ran her tongue along the underside of the shaft in her mouth, trying not to fight to breathe.
Heartbeats passed and she started to feel panic threatening to grow inside her alongside her mounting climax, when the man finally groaned his last, and pulled himself out of her throat. Swallowing reflexively, she gasped for air only to release it again in a desperate moan. Her hands flat on the bed, holding herself up, she squeezed her eyes shut tight. Her hips were rolling and bucking of their own accord, and she clenched her jaw, on the verge of another explosive orgasm. Finally she let out a shaky scream as her insides clenched around the man's fingers. Her elbows buckled and she planted her face unceremoniously on the edge of the large dark spot left from the runoff of their collective bodily fluids.

There was nothing but the sound of heavy breathing for several moments. The Master's hand reached down and gently lifted her face out of the wet. She looked up smiling lovingly, and remembered with a cold chill of disappointment that it was not really the Master. Her smile faded, but she nuzzled his hand gratefully anyways. He was the next closest thing, and that was better than being alone. She shifted, turning away from the wet spot, and remember the other surprise--her sisters. Oerid was nowhere to be seen, but Nessus sat crouched, leaning against the door frame, knees spread apart, pleasuring herself, watching them with a look of scandalized fascination. The man was slower to notice her, he moved behind Rabbit and slid his hands indulgently over her firm ass and wide hips, then took a firm grip, before noticing Rabbit's distraction and looking up.

He froze stiff at what he saw, Rabbit thought perhaps he was afraid that she would be displeased that he was toying with her so mercilessly in front of her sisters, but she didn't care. In the early days, when she and her sisters had been the Master's favorites and they had slept in his bed, they each had had many chances to give themselves to the Master. All had done so with the utmost enthusiasm, though perhaps not as utmost as Rabbit, who loved him more than any of the other five. In those days there were no private rooms, no fighting over pets and food, just them and the Master, and when the Master had his way with one of them, all watched with jealousy and fascination, some times touching themselves, each other, or the Master and his lucky favorite. Rabbit felt the man's tool pressed against her ass. Locking her sister with a defiant, taunting gaze, she leaned back into her pet, letting out a hoarse groan of pain and thrill as his thickness pushed up her ass. He caught on quickly and strengthened his grip on her hips, leaning back into her and thrusting in as far as he could.
Rabbit's focused gaze broke and her eyes closed as she let out a genuine scream of pain. Panting, she pulled away and braced herself faithfully for more. Acutely aware now, she could hear her sister breathing heavily as she watched watched Rabbit and the man play. This game where her lover took her in the wrong way was one of her favorites, because the Master loved it. She was proud of how well she played. Pushing back into the next thrust, she screamed "Master... Oh Master, do it to me! As hard as you want!"
She bit down on her lip as she closed her mouth, and savored the taste of blood while the image of the Master kneeling behind her, plunging his tool into her filled her mind's eye. Across the room, Nessus closed her eyes as well, remembering how it used to be. Both Widows' knees grew weak as Rabbit's screams filled the room. After a while, the screams died down to lusty moans punctuated by wet slaps, as the wetness on the man's shaft mixed with blood to slick her anus. The man's hands let go her hips and slid slowly up her bowed back from rump to shoulders, then around her sides to knead her sweat-beaded breasts. Rabbit's moans came almost as sobs, punctuating her breathless oaths. "Master... don't ever leave... me.... I will do anything... for you.... I will... never run... from your love.... even when... it hurts."

Rabbit came slow and hard, tremors swelling into a paralyzing fantasy of passion as the man took her like the Master would have, his hands gripping her shoulders, his hips bucking hard against her as if determined to thrust his cock into her stomach. That sick, thrilling feeling came over her as she felt his head shove deep into her fundament, stretching her body to it's capacity, before unloading a hot, thick mess inside her. She opened her mouth to scream, but no sound would come out. Finally, the strength drained from them and Rabbit slumped weakly forward, while the man fell back on his heels. After a moment he reached out and picked up the lead attached to the collar she still wore. She opened her eyes slowly to look, and saw that her sisters were gone. Walking on his knees across the room to a part of her nest that was still dry, he twitched the chain absently, commanding her to follow. With an exhausted sigh, she rose onto her hands and knees and followed him. He waited patiently for her to reach him, then reached out gently to stroke her cheek. He smiled at her, and she returned the expression. It was strange for her, but Rabbit had to admit, after a hard night of wild games, she thought she might love the man just a little bit too. Just a little.