Momir and the Widow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pushed her over on her side with a careless shove, then moved to lay down with his chest to her back, pressed against her curled form. She lifted her head obligingly and he slid his arm underneath, the other arm slipping under hers and wrapping around her waist. Her arms lay alongside his, fingers delicately caressing the back of his hand, giving a light little scratch with her claws.
The man pulled her close, and she cuddled into his embrace. It had indeed been a good night. Her stomach was at ease and her loins ached like she would never walk again. Strong, warm arms held her tight, and her satisfaction was almost complete. She felt nearly like the perfect beast she was meant to be.
Silence reigned. Minutes later, she heard his mouth open as if to speak. Still he was silent though, as if thinking, then finally managed to put together what he was saying. "I... I not Master. But... I don't go. From you."
Rabbit grimaced at his terrible command of the language, but she stroked his hand softly, and murmured "No. You will never be as good as him. But... you're the right pet for a pet like me to have. I guess you're pretty good."