Momma Domme, Daddy Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before long a key clicked in the lock on the front door and Ashley stumbled into the house. She squinted into the darkness of the hallway and made out the silhouette of her mother sitting on the stairs. "Hi Mom," she said as she placed her keys on the table.

"Hi babe," her mother replied, "come sit up here with me for a minute will you?" she asked, her voice caring and gentle.

"Sure," she replied, "just let me get these heels off, they may be sexy but they sure aren't comfortable."

"Leave them on for a moment and come sit with me, there's something I need to tell you," her voice sounded more serious now but the caring tone was still present.

Ashley moved up the stairs and sat on the step below her mother. "What is it Mom?" she asked.

"There's something I need to tell you and it's very important that you listen to what I say, it's also very important that from now on we are both completely honest with each other."

"Sure," said Ashley, cautiously.

"First of all though; how was your night?'

"It was alright, pretty dead tonight though, that's why I'm back so early."

"Any nice boys?" asked Emma, keen to hear any gossip.

"Yeah..." she said, sadly, "There was plenty of boys," she emphasized the word, "no men though."

"I know how you feel, I was the same at your age." She smiled at her daughter, "there's no need to worry though, one day you'll find a man and he'll respect you for who you are and won't just be after one thing." She reached her arm around her daughter and pulled her in towards her for a hug.

"I guess you're right," said Ashley, she paused for a moment, nobody spoke.

"I suppose you're wondering what it is I have to tell you?" said Emma, finally breaking the silence.

"I was a little curious."

"To tell you the truth it's about sex," she looked at her daughter, her face almost cringing, "More specifically, it's about your father and me." She looked back down; her daughter was cringing even more. "Please, Ashley, I need you to be mature about this."

"Sorry," she said, feeling somewhat like a scolded child.

"I didn't mean to be short with you it's just that this is very important."

"It's okay, I'm ready now." She looked up at her mother and gave a gentle smile.

"Well as you have probably already guessed your father and I have an active sex life, most couples that manage to stay together for so long rely on it to keep them together. The thing is... the things that your father and I do are not like the things that most 'normal' couples do." She paused, considering her words, "You see your father is what is known as a submissive. I'm sure that even if you haven't already heard that term before then its meaning is nonetheless obvious ."

"I've heard it before," said Ashley, reassuring her mother that she was no longer just her little girl, "Does that mean that you're... a domme?" she asked, no longer approaching the issue carefully.

"That's right," said Emma, "I'm glad you're somewhat familiar with this because it's going to make this conversation a little bit easier for me. Around you we have always acted as though we are completely equal, but whenever we are alone together your father takes on a role in which he is totally subservient to me. Although this is a mostly sexual thing I make sure that it continues into our personal life as much as it is convenient for me, it's just a way that we express our love to each other I suppose."

"Makes sense," said Ashley, "I'm a little bit relieved that you're telling me this because to be perfectly honest I think I'm the same. The same as you that is, not Dad."

Emma smiled, she was happy that she had been right about her daughter. "I suspected as much," she said. "That's why I've taken this time to tell you all this. You see I'd noticed certain elements of your personality that were similar to mine and was fairly certain that you were like me. Now that I feel that you are mature enough I just wanted to let you know that I intend for your father to take a subservient role to me at all times from now on, even when you're around. Is that okay with you?"

"Its fine, it'll be kind of fun to see him obeying you." Ashley smiled; the thought was as amusing as it was arousing.

"Well the thing is," she said, a slight caution returning to her tone, "It's not just me who I want him to be subservient to. I want you to learn how to be a proper domme and I want it to be me that teaches you; how do you feel about that?"

"I can't see anything wrong with it, it sounds exciting really."

"I'm so relieved to hear you say that, I really want you to get as much out of life as you possible can and after having you the thing that has given me most joy is being a domme. I just want to remind you that if you have any problems with anything at any time all you have to do is come to me, I don't want you to feel as though you are being forced into anything. Okay?"

"Sure."

"I've told your father that there's going to be a new way we do things in this house. From now on he must do whatever you order him to do without question or hesitation. Anything whatsoever, I want you to realize that as far as this household is concerned he is at the bottom, he is here only to serve the two of us."

"Okay," said Ashley, getting to grips with the notion that her father would have to do anything she told him to. "So if I was to ask him to make me a cocktail he'd do it straight away?"

"Unless your order contradicts one of mine then he will do whatever you say immediately."

"Cool," said Ashley, "This is going to be fun." She was smiling widely.

"There's just one rule that I must stress. You mustn't reveal this to anyone, and you mustn't force him to do anything that may lead to people discovering this."

"I think I can manage that." Said Ashley, her wide smile replaced by a more serious expression.

"I understand that there are certain things that I make him do that initially you may not consider appropriate. Although you are his daughter it is important that he knows his place in the pecking order, so bear that in mind at all times, if you think he can make you feel good in some way then go for it, it's your feelings that are important and not his, he is satisfied by pleasing you and that's all you need to worry about."

"Okay, I think I know what you mean."

Emma stood up and walked slowly down to the bottom of the stairs. She turned to her daughter and extended a steadying hand out towards her as she too stood up. "I want you to let me do the talking for now, feel free to interrupt me at any time though."

Ashley nodded and took her mother's hand. Emma led her daughter towards the living room and paused momentarily with her fingers elegantly poised on the handle. "Are you ready?" she asked, her face expressing a gentle air of consideration towards her daughter.

Ashley was so excited at the prospect that she could barely speak, she nodded slowly. Emma turned the handle of the door and opened it slowly; Ashley could barely make out anything in the darkened room until Emma turned the lights on and revealed her naked husband to her daughter.

Ashley almost gasped at the sight but managed to steady herself, she looked up at her mother who had not taken her eyes off her since the door had been opened. They smiled to each other both realizing the immense significance of the last few seconds. "Take a seat sweetie," said Emma, indicating the corner of the couch that stood directly behind her father. She quickly acquiesced to her mother's request and sat down on the comfortable leather. She stared intently at her father, from this angle she could see only his bottom half but it was quite a sight. She saw his balls hanging down between his legs and his flaccid penis hanging likewise towards the ground. His ass had been beaten badly; Ashley assumed that the cane lying on the coffee table was the source of his swollen red flesh.

"He hasn't moved for more than two hours," said Emma, walking slowly around her husband. "I can do anything I want to him and he'll stay perfectly still until I tell him to move, he's utterly obedient to me; and he's going to be obedient to you too." She continued to circle his lifeless form, inflicting a menacing air into her words. "Stand up," she said sternly, her tone making it clear who she was talking to.

He stood up immediately, struggling briefly with the strain that his muscles had been put through but quickly regaining control of himself.

"Do you like what I've done with his ass?" asked Emma.

"It looks painful," came her daughter's reply.

"I certainly hope so," returned Emma, smiling coquettishly at her daughter. "Please... help yourself to wine."

Ashley leant over to the table and poured herself a glass before leaning back in the couch and continuing to watch the show.

"Turn around," said Emma, her tone once more making it clear who she was addressing.

James turned to face his daughter while his wife remained behind him, just out of his field of vision. Ashley looked up and down her father's body, she had obviously never seen his cock before and she eyed it up intently. She took in every aspect of the scene before her, looking at her father's well toned body and enjoying the sight of his face flushed red with embarrassment.

Emma reached down between her husband's legs and gripped his balls firmly in one hand. He closed his eyes for a moment in an attempt to deal with the pain but was otherwise unchanged. "See how still he is?' asked Emma.

"That's impressive."

Emma released his suffering testicles and moved back in front of him, between his naked body and his seated daughter. She placed her hands on the footstool and pulled it a little bit closer to the couch. She looked towards her daughter and tapped the stool twice, indicating that she place her feet upon it. She did so quickly, almost as though it was she who was her mother's slave. Emma moved towards the couch and sat next to her daughter, she placed an arm around her shoulder in a kind of half-hug.

"He's going to show you something that he's very good at now." Said Emma, "Remember you can tell him to stop if you don't like it but I can't foresee that being a possibility."

"Okay," said Ashley, clearly a little nervous. "What's he going to do?" she asked.

"You'll see;" teased her mother, "Just a little repayment for wearing those heels all night, that's all." She extended her spare arm out towards her husband and pointed it towards her daughter's feet. Without any need for further clarification James dropped to his knees and carefully removed his daughter's shoes. No sooner had he removed them that he leant down towards her now bare feet and licked slowly up one of her exposed soles.

At first the sensation felt a little strange to Ashley, she had never had anyone lick her soles before, much less her father. She watched him as he licked subserviently, paying equal attention to each foot. One by one he took her toes into his mouth and cleaned the light mist of sweat that surrounded each one, to him the experience was as erotic as it was degrading, his daughter felt the same way.

The relief that her feet felt at finally being free of those heels had been exhilarating, but the feeling that she got form the oral massage was even more perfect. He used his tongue to press out every inch of stress in her tired feet and to show to his daughter that he was ready to serve. Ashley imagined what her father must be feeling, to lick the sweat from her soles and to know that it was one of the few things he was good for, the thought brought a rush of arousal to her loins and a hint of moisture began to rise in her pussy.

Eventually it was her mother who brought an end to James' ministrations. "That's enough for now." She said sternly; he sat up immediately, his hands placed on his knees and his head bowed in subservience. "How was that?" she asked.

"I think that was just what I needed," replied Ashley, genuinely thankful for the experience.

"Glad you liked it," said her mother enthusiastically, "may I ask what it is you liked most about it?"

"All of it really, initially it was a relief just to get those shoes off, then his little tongue massage really worked out all the little pains and twinges, it was really good. I thought it was pretty hot to see him degrading himself like that too." She said the last part with a quick glance at her father, but he didn't see; his head was still bowed.

"Well if you ever need a massage, of any kind, you have yourself a capable slave who can help you out." The two ladies smiled at each other, enjoying the bonding they were doing at James' expense. "And let me assure you that his tongue is good for more than just feet," she looked at her daughter with a strange grin, indication with her facial expression more than her words what it was she was referring to.

"Well I don't think that I'm quite ready for that just yet," said Ashley, a little flushed by the prospect.

"I understand; everything at your own pace dear."

"This is kind of fun though," said Ashley.

"You bet it is," replied her mother, enthusiastically, "and as you become more comfortable with it all it's only going to get better and better, I assure you."

She looked down at his father, he was still kneeling obediently, his hands on his knees and his head bowed waiting for orders. "Is he going to stay undressed all weekend?" she asked.

"If that's what you want, it's up to you."

Ashley rubbed her hands together and smiled widely. "I think that I would like him to stay naked for the rest of the weekend."

"That's fine by me," her mother agreed, "but you've got to give him the order directly." She looked down at her husband, "Slave, look at your daughter." His bowed head immediately raised towards his daughter, still sat on the couch before him. "Go ahead babe," said Emma, waiting for her daughter's first command.

"Slave..." she said, imitating her mother, smiling deeply as she did. "For the rest of the weekend you are to remain completely naked."

"Yes Mistress Ashley," he replied, before bowing his head towards the ground once more.

"I like the sound of that," said Ashley repeating the word back to herself, "Mistress Ashley."

There was a moment of silence before Emma decided to get things rolling once more. She turned to her husband, "Go upstairs and wait at the foot of the bed, I will be along shortly."

Immediately he hopped to his feet and left the room, his footsteps trailing off as he climbed the stairs.

Emma stood up and headed towards the door, turning to her daughter before she went to leave. "I want you to stay here for a moment, I'm just going to fetch something, I'll be right back."

Ashley nodded and waited for her mother to return with whatever it was she had promised. Almost as soon as she had left the room she was back, carrying with her the little wooden box that she had brought down earlier. She sat back down on the couch, this time allowing a little bit of space between her and her daughter. She placed the box down between them and looked up at Ashley's face, tense with anticipation.

"Already today, I've decided to share my slave with you, and I want you to know that from now on he is as much yours as he is mine. There's one more thing that I'd like to share with you." She placed her fingers on the wooden box and raised the lid, revealing its contents to her daughter. "When you play with your father, our slave, I want you to be aware that he won't always be able to please you without a little help, that's what these are for. I know you probably have a vibrator or dildo of your own somewhere.... Do you?"

"I have a dildo," she replied, as though it was the most natural thing in the world.

"Good, well these are my own collection and I want you to feel free to use any of these whenever you please. Just make sure you get the slave to clean them up afterwards."

"Okay," said Ashley, still eyeing the box intently.

"There are more toys that in time I would like to introduce you to but I'm sure you're getting tired so there's one more thing I want to show you and then you're free to go for tonight."

"I suppose it is getting late," replied Ashley.

Emma closed the box and tucked it swiftly under her arm, its contents shifting around with a brief rattle. She extended her hand out towards her daughter and helped her from her seat. The couple slowly climbed the stairs towards Emma's bedroom and slowly made their way in through the closed door. Immediately before them was James waiting obediently at the foot of the bed with his back to the door.

"Please, make yourself comfortable on the bed." Said Emma, addressing her daughter tenderly, "Bear in mind that you can leave at any time, but I would like you to see this."

Ashley took a seat on the bed as instructed as Emma placed her box of toys on the dresser near the door. From where he was sitting it was still not possible for James to see his wife and mistress, but he was well trained enough to make no attempt at looking around for her, he simply stared straight across the bed.

Now used to her father's blind obedience to her mother Ashley fixed her gaze intently upon the latter, knowing that whatever was to come next would undoubtedly be initiated by her. Her mother walked around for a while, remaining constantly out of James' sight, she enjoyed the feeling of power that she had over him knowing that he wanted desperately to turn and look at her but was obedient enough not to do so.

She decided her tease had gone on for long enough and prepared herself for the next part of her husband's humiliation. She slipped the negligee off her elegant shoulders and let it fall in a heap around her beautiful bare feet. She paused for a moment, gauging her daughter's reaction to what she was obviously about to do next. Seeing no objection in Ashley's eyes she slowly bent her body over and slid her lace panties off, allowing them to fall to the ground with her negligee.

Ashley flushed red for a moment, she had never seen another woman's pussy before and even in the dim light of the room her mother's pussy was clearly visible. Its shaven mount and full lips reminded her of her own; it reminded her of how close the two were, both physically and sexually.

Emma slowly made her way onto the bed and sat down beside her daughter. "Are you okay with this?" she asked, wanting to be sure of her daughter's comfort above all else. Ashley nodded and returned her mother's gentle smile. "You may need to shift a little bit because I want you to watch this," said Emma before swinging one of her legs over her husband's head and shifting her body slowly towards his kneeling frame.

James was unable to maintain his emotionless gaze, he stared intently upon his wife's moist pussy, a pussy he had worship so many times before but one that he felt he needed to taste now more than ever. He was only acutely aware of his daughter's presence in the room; his mind was focused almost wholly on one thing. Even if he had the presence of mind to think of his daughter he would merely have reasoned that he no longer has any say over her, she was also his superior, whatever he wanted for her future or her protection was irrelevant. "I like to make him wait for it," said Emma, letting her daughter in on one of her many secrets of control. "I'm close enough for him to smell it, but he wants to taste it, he has to be reminded that he can only taste it at my say so and not on his own feeble whim."

"He certainly looks like he wants it," said Ashley, focused intently on the hunger in her father's eyes. "Is he any good?"

"I'm not sure about good per se," said Emma, trying not to give him any positive reinforcement, "He's certainly had a lot of practice, sooner or later I expect that you'll probably find out for yourself." She shifted her body slightly closer to his face, demonstrating to her daughter the power she had over him. She shifted so that her pussy was touching his nose, he could have easily stuck his tongue out and tasted it but he remained motionless, although clearly flustered. "He won't do anything unless one of us tells him to."