Momma For Lunch

Story Info
Son has his sexy mother for lunch.
1k words
4.04
310.7k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pokenose
pokenose
20 Followers

Mom and Dad split up about a year ago, leaving me and Momma at home. School was out for the summer, and Momma got up and fixed me breakfast early, just like she did when school was in session.

Momma was a pretty good cook. She knew how to make a really mean omelet, that's for damned sure.

As time progressed, I noticed that, by the fourth week of summer vacation from college, Mom had changed her mode of dress at breakfast. Instead of wearing a heavy, big bath robe, she would take a quick shower and throw on just a T-shirt, and sit around in it for breakfast and a few hours after that.

And that's what got me hard.

The T-shirt was old and worn in the front, and it was a little too short to consider a good robe. Her tits were totally visible through the old, thin material. As she moved around the kitchen, and stretched her body in one direction or another, I could see her ass and sometimes, her hairy pussy lips between her ass cheeks as she bent over. Momma had a really hairy pussy, I could tell, a pussy that had hair that stretched to her ass hole. I could see the big, hanging lips, covered with hair as she bent over. The hair was dark black and thick, making it look like a real forest.

I knew she was doing it on purpose, just to excite me. I guess she wanted to know if I found her attractive, or sexy, or something. If she had guessed that she had been the subject of many masturbatory fantasies, she would have been truly shocked.

I decided that I would pay her back. Hell, she'd been showing me her ass, tits, and cunt for about four days. I was going to show her my cock, and let her know for sure that she had a nice, beautiful body that could turn a guy on.

The next morning I dressed appropriately. I took a quick shower, and put on a terry cloth wrap that looked more like a skirt than anything else. I pulled it up and folded the top down. This pulled the material apart in the front, leaving a space for my cock to hang out just a little. I pulled it up higher, right even with my balls. That should do it, I thought.

I went down to breakfast, my cock and balls bouncing obscenely as I ran down the stairs. When I went into the kitchen, I found Mom dressed as usual, only her T-shirt was shorter than ever. She was wearing no panties. She took one look at me, and her eyes widened. Her eyes went immediately to my crotch. The attention caused my already-hardening cock to jerk and begin to grow.

I sat down and looked at my cup of coffee. Mom turned around and looked for something under the sink, spreading her legs, bending over. Her smooth, round ass cheeks were nice and pink, and her cunt lips hanging between them were even bigger than I had thought. I had never seen her this way, her legs spread, bent over so far. I could feel my cock jerk more, and there it was. I had a full erection, sticking straight up in the air, out of the robe altogether.

"Nice ass, Mom," I said.

She turned and looked at me, but didn't straighten. Her eyes widened as she scoped my dick.

"Nice cock," she said with a smile.

"It's because of your fine ass that it's so hard."

"Really? You really mean that, Will?"

I stood and walked over to her. She didn't move. She stayed right where she was, her ass high in the air. I took off my robe and rubbed my cock against one smooth ass cheek.

"Yes, I really mean that," I said. Hell, yes, I meant it. She had a nice ass, and the hairiest damned cunt I'd ever seen.

Her eyes closed, and her breathing seemed awfully heavy. "Oh, God, Will, that feels so, so damned sexy! Do you know what you're doing to me?"

"Yes, Momma. Do you know what you're doing to me?" I asked.

She smiled. "I can see what I'm doing to you." She backed up and little, pressing her ass against my cock.

I backed away and got on my knees, my cock slapping against my stomach. I reached up and felt of her smooth butt, pulling the cheeks apart. I ran my fingers down the cleft of her ass, across her asshole, and then to her cunt. She moaned as I touched her pussy. It was wet and warm between her legs, some of the hairs matted against her lips.

I leaned forward and kissed her cunt lips, sending my tongue along the ridge of each one. I could taste the juices that had leaked from her cunt, could feel the hairs --- thousands of them --- pressing against my tongue.

She moaned again and pulled away. She turned toward me as she stood up, and pulled her shirt over her head and tossed it on the table. I pushed her gently toward one of the chairs. She sat, and I pulled her legs apart as she leaned back. Her tits were round and firm, her nipples little red cherries. I bent forward and stuck my tongue in her navel as I reached up and pinched her erect nipples.

I moved downward with my tongue, wiping it across her pubic triangle, down further to her labia. With one hand, I pulled her pussy lips apart and flicked at her clit with my tongue. She began to moan really loud, and her body trembled as her stomach muscles contracted. She lifted her legs and screamed, and then she sat still.

"Damn, that was good," she said.

I stood and stuck my stiff cock in her face. I reached down and began stroking myself, and she leaned forward and opened her mouth. I stuck my cock in her mouth, and she started sucking. I came right away, thrusting my hips forward, filling her mouth with hot sperm.

She sucked and swallowed. Then, I pulled my stiff dick out of her mouth, and let a drop of cum fall on her tits. She reached up, and to my amazement, rubbed the cum into her tits.

After that, breakfast was forgotten, and I had Momma for lunch, too.

pokenose
pokenose
20 Followers